If the world is overpopulated..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18718419
United States
11/29/2012 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
If the world is overpopulated..
Then in theory all that needs to be done is to quarantine all third world countries and prevent anyone from leaving them. Implement measures to ensure that they all die from disease and then the global population will be greatly reduced. I read that the planet cannot sustain 6.7 billion people living in western luxury. Solution: Rid ourselves of third world nations and we will not have to worry about it. Theoretically of course. I am not going to openly support such a measure but neither will I deny that it would work because it would. The question is: Why is that not a better solution than killing off people in first world nations?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 658249
Netherlands
11/29/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If the world is overpopulated..
educate women in poor countries
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 18718419
United States
11/29/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not...so don't worry about it.
 Quoting: Chip

Actually the world is very overpopulated. I have read the little diagrams that show how everyone could live in Florida. Space-wise there is no such overpopulation. Resource-wise it is a different story. We cannot all live in western luxury. We in the west certainly are not going to give up our luxury for the greater good. At least I am bold enough to admit that I would not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28725331
Netherlands
11/29/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then you didnt do it.

Eh planet in a system with being born and getting older.

Sun - earth - you

Gaming ... Not gaming(where are they)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28725331
Netherlands
11/29/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you have a home and it gets destroyed ... In space ... Then you want to have a safer home dont they all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 963968
United States
11/29/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Read:

Spiritwalker Trilogy
[link to www.sharedwisdom.com]

abduct
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1189758
China
11/29/2012 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The world is NOT overpopulated.
Just read that we could use twenty times the amount of soil, suited for agriculture, than we do now.

With modern agriculture we could do a factor 20 better.

7x20x20=2800 billion people we can feed on this planet.

THAT is what I call overpopulated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28727370
South Africa
11/29/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
When it comes to humans...even one is too many!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1492996
United States
11/29/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've also read that we can give every man, woman, and child in the world 1 acre of land in Australia and everyone would fit there.

I didn't do the research and math to verify and just took it at face value...

Don't worry, Australia, we wouldn't dream of doing that to you...

...Again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14516845
United States
11/29/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's not...so don't worry about it.

Actually the world is very overpopulated. I have read the little diagrams that show how everyone could live in Florida. Space-wise there is no such overpopulation. Resource-wise it is a different story. We cannot all live in western luxury. We in the west certainly are not going to give up our luxury for the greater good. At least I am bold enough to admit that I would not.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18718419

Lame. You're not very bright eh? I'll counter your idiocy with the fact that the earth could sustain 50 billion people. It's the asshats you follow...globalists, bankers, politicians that have run the earths sustainability into the ground.

So. You have to make a choice! Are you going to continue to do what your masters tell you to do and beg for people to die...or are you going to wake the fuck up and demand LIFE!!!!

A+++
Hit the nail on the head!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23409930
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is not. All 7billion of us could fit in australia with an acre of land each and we would still have the entire rest of the world to spare! Do the math
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
11/29/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is not. All 7billion of us could fit in australia with an acre of land each and we would still have the entire rest of the world to spare! Do the math
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23409930

yeah that was already posted...op wasn't referring to physical space...

any way, one thing is certain, we as humans, need to change the way we live and treat this planet. -as well as the rest of its inhabitants..we have caused much damage, to say the least.
CripplingLies

User ID: 5010858
Brazil
11/29/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then in theory all that needs to be done is to quarantine all third world countries and prevent anyone from leaving them. Implement measures to ensure that they all die from disease and then the global population will be greatly reduced. I read that the planet cannot sustain 6.7 billion people living in western luxury. Solution: Rid ourselves of third world nations and we will not have to worry about it. Theoretically of course. I am not going to openly support such a measure but neither will I deny that it would work because it would. The question is: Why is that not a better solution than killing off people in first world nations?

Sorry bro, the idea is the same, but instead of third world, the NWO will start with US.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
11/29/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Really? I read that Chinese people are made of chocolate.

Of course neither one could be farther from the truth.

Malthus claimed that the world could not sustain a population greater than that seen in the 18th century. He was wrong and the earth can support many more people. There is plenty of arable land folks would work on creating new sources of water, food & energy rather than killing each other there will be no problem for quite a while.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22301087
United States
11/29/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
When it comes to humans...even one is too many!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28727370

Then do the world a favor and remove yourself from it.

GLP