Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27890106
United States
11/29/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A Question For Homosexual Men.
Hello GLP i have a question.

What is it about a gay person that makes them gay?

If you are a man and you enjoy the feeling of something in your butt then find a girl who will wear a strap on. If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features.

I just cant wrap my head around why a man would be gay unless he was either doing it for attention or he just enjoys the taste of semen.

In my opinion all lesbians are just nasty attention whores. They use pretend penis's to get eachother off. Why not just find a femanine looking man?

Its just crazy to me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28654292
Belgium
11/29/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Question For Homosexual Men.
The redneck is strong with this one.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The redneck is strong with this one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28654292

Not a redneck just using logical thinking skills.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1880593
United States
11/29/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
go somewhere else, this site isnt for you and your bullshit
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
11/29/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think what you're using is logic.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

Not bullshitting. Im curious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
Report Abusive Post
s226
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
I don't think what you're using is logic.

Where is my thinking lacking logic?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
s226
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10393879

Why is noone giving a thoughtful response? Are you all too stupid to prove me wrong?
Nikola Tesla

User ID: 18230284
United States
11/29/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you are a man and you enjoy the feeling of something in your butt then find a girl who will wear a strap on. If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features.

I just cant wrap my head around why a man would be gay unless he was either doing it for attention or he just enjoys the taste of semen.

In my opinion all lesbians are just nasty attention whores. They use pretend penis's to get eachother off. Why not just find a femanine looking man?

Its just crazy to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27890106

If you are attracted to women with masculine features, check out this babe

[link to www.zombietime.com]

"One person with courage is a majority." - Thomas Jefferson

"You’ve heard that we are what we eat. But we also are what we think".

“Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views."
-William F. Buckley Jr.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
11/29/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion all lesbians.....

You're basing your assumptions on personal opinion.
Not fact.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not fact.

Well i personally know of 5 lesbians and they are all huge brats who will do anything for attention. They are usually the odd child of the family and strive for attention from their parents.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its just crazy to me.

If you are attracted to women with masculine features, check out this babe

[link to www.zombietime.com]

Quoting: Nikola Tesla

Hahaha poor confused girl.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/29/2012 02:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im a Lesbian trapped in a mans Body how the hell would I nw?
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
11/29/2012 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not fact.

Well i personally know of 5 lesbians and they are all huge brats who will do anything for attention. They are usually the odd child of the family and strive for attention from their parents.

You know "of" 5 lesbians?
Do you know them personally or are they on tv?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im a Lesbian trapped in a mans Body how the hell would I nw?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10393879

Im sorry friend but your last resort is going to have to be horses...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not fact.

You know "of" 5 lesbians?
Do you know them personally or are they on tv?

Haha i cant tell if you are serious or not but i will asnwer anyway.
Yes i know them. Two from the gym, and three from college where i still attend with them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28140245
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, If you like women why don't you just find yourself a feminine looking male?

just using logic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28713890
United States
11/29/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a homosexual (bi afro), but I think I can speak for the gay crowd.

For one it's attraction - gay men have the same attraction to the male form and all it's features that women do. Why else do you think women put up with us? They are attracted to us just as much as we are to them.

Gays simply share the female's feelings of attraction.

"If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features. "

But merely having masculine features isn't enough - gays want the whole package (pun intended tounge).

And it's not just mere physical attraction for most...homosexuals fall in love with other men. I for one have desired and loved both men and women - both are wonderful and lovely in their own ways, and yet the love and desire I have for each sex is equal.

It's an individual thing - just like different people enjoy different foods, music, hobbies, etc, not everyone enjoys being straight. There's nothing wrong with either way, though, so if it's not for you that's cool. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2402379
United States
11/29/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
stupid stupid stupid
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1326993
United States
11/29/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP is correct.

FACT.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not a homosexual (bi afro), but I think I can speak for the gay crowd.

For one it's attraction - gay men have the same attraction to the male form and all it's features that women do. Why else do you think women put up with us? They are attracted to us just as much as we are to them.

Gays simply share the female's feelings of attraction.

"If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features. "

But merely having masculine features isn't enough - gays want the whole package (pun intended tounge).

And it's not just mere physical attraction for most...homosexuals fall in love with other men. I for one have desired and loved both men and women - both are wonderful and lovely in their own ways, and yet the love and desire I have for each sex is equal.

It's an individual thing - just like different people enjoy different foods, music, hobbies, etc, not everyone enjoys being straight. There's nothing wrong with either way, though, so if it's not for you that's cool. hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28713890

You have changed my mind about fags bro, thank you! What you said actually makes alot of sense and i truly thank you for your honest response!

Much love my 50% fruity friend haha no judgements here bro, we are all one, i was simply curious so once again, thank you!
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/29/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay men: a person who is not attracted to females but is attracted to men, the only explanation is that they are born gay i know people fight over this and like to deny it but put it this way.. OP you are straight i presume and im asking this seriously is there ANYWAY you could "turn gay"?
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah..who are YOU to question WHY some men get turned on by fucking the shit inside other mens bums and sucking the sprem covered shit of their bumpals cocks.

Some men just DIG fecal bacteria and aids and lose ass holes that leak constantly..

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Let em die from their scik habits and weird shit fetish perversions in peace OK!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17674615

Dude, wayyyyy to graphic hahaI was simply making an observation and asking a question. I wasnt judging them. I personally think it is gross but that is just because of my life experiences here on earth in this lifetime. Who knows, i couldve been a gay prostitute in my last life! I was simply trying to understand the thinking that goes on in the mind of a gay guy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17674615
Australia
11/29/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yeah..who are YOU to question WHY some men get turned on by fucking the shit inside other mens bums and sucking the sprem covered shit of their bumpals cocks.

Some men just DIG fecal bacteria and aids and lose ass holes that leak constantly..

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Let em die from their scik habits and weird shit fetish perversions in peace OK!

Dude, wayyyyy to graphic hahaI was simply making an observation and asking a question. I wasnt judging them. I personally think it is gross but that is just because of my life experiences here on earth in this lifetime. Who knows, i couldve been a gay prostitute in my last life! I was simply trying to understand the thinking that goes on in the mind of a gay guy.

Well..I hope my post has helped you understand what goes on in their mind better.

Cause what I wrote is what they DO.

If they can do THAT shit and call it NORMAL..what hope for our children?

Next sex with children will be the new normal..as most gays are closet pedos anyways.

Once fucking SHIT is normal..ANYTHING GOES!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay men: a person who is not attracted to females but is attracted to men, the only explanation is that they are born gay i know people fight over this and like to deny it but put it this way.. OP you are straight i presume and im asking this seriously is there ANYWAY you could "turn gay"?
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

If i suddenly felt sexual desire for men or fell in love with a man then maybe, i dont know. I certainly dont see that happening in this lifetime but my cousin who was straight for 32 years went gay two years ago and is now in a domestic partnership with a man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28624338
Brazil
11/29/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
We just enjoy the taste of semen.
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
11/29/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

If i suddenly felt sexual desire for men or fell in love with a man then maybe, i dont know. I certainly dont see that happening in this lifetime but my cousin who was straight for 32 years went gay two years ago and is now in a domestic partnership with a man.

Maybe he was "bi" all along hf
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Well..I hope my post has helped you understand what goes on in their mind better.

Cause what I wrote is what they DO.

If they can do THAT shit and call it NORMAL..what hope for our children?

Next sex with children will be the new normal..as most gays are closet pedos anyways.

Once fucking SHIT is normal..ANYTHING GOES!

Unfortunately i have to agree with you. Homosexuality is the mark of the downfall of society. When men would rather fuck eachother than fuck women you know something is wrong. Take rome for example, when the roman empire was struggling with homosexuallity and on the verge of collapse, constantine formed the catholic church and made christianity the official religion of the roman people. Homos were then strung up to save the empire. It is sad but true.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe he was "bi" all along hf

Maybe he was but he said that his first gay experience was after his divorce.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28713890
United States
11/29/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

How many times do I have to tell you this, AC Aussie? 1doh1 You - yes, you stick to the same argument of "it's disgusting because of shit" over and over again...the facts are not in favour of that argument.

For one, not all gays do anal...several (myself included) enjoy frotting instead (no penetration - rubbing dicks together instead).

For another, most gays that do do anal make sure the rectum is clean of poop before having sex (enemas, bathing, etc). Gays aren't the only ones who do this - most girls who do anal also get enemas before sex to clean their shit out. There's no difference in M/M and M/F anal except the gender.

While it's true that some go in dirty (and the same can be said for straight anal), the majority don't enjoy getting shit on their dicks.

GLP