User ID: 27890106
United States
11/29/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A Question For Homosexual Men.
We just enjoy the taste of semen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28624338

Haha gross bro! Im sure your probably a straight guy making a joke but still, women are the only ones who should be swallowing semen.
Merci

User ID: 1499647
United States
11/29/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello GLP i have a question.

What is it about a gay person that makes them gay?

If you are a man and you enjoy the feeling of something in your butt then find a girl who will wear a strap on. If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features.

I just cant wrap my head around why a man would be gay unless he was either doing it for attention or he just enjoys the taste of semen.

In my opinion all lesbians are just nasty attention whores. They use pretend penis's to get each other off. Why not just find a femanine looking man?

Its just crazy to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27890106

Some may not like hearing this. Sorry if it offends anyone.

The veil is thinning, we are aware of this, right?

If you are born of one sex and have a strong same sex attraction. You are remembering the memories and emotions of a previous existence before you were "born again" in the form you are now.

The veil thins an as it does, we as humans do not understand the consequences of the thinning veil. More and more people are seeing and speaking to spirit. More children are being born with past life recollection and more and more people are channeling their feelings and emotions from previous lives.

This is why more people are being born with bisexual and same sex attractions. They are confusing the emotions and memories of a previous embodiment with their current state of existence.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17674615
Australia
11/29/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
go somewhere else, this site isnt for you and your bullshit
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1880593

Yeah..who are YOU to question WHY some men get turned on by fucking the shit inside other mens bums and sucking the sprem covered shit of their bumpals cocks.

Some men just DIG fecal bacteria and aids and lose ass holes that leak constantly..

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

Let em die from their scik habits and weird shit fetish perversions in peace OK!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17674615

How many times do I have to tell you this, AC Aussie? 1doh1 You - yes, you stick to the same argument of "it's disgusting because of shit" over and over again...the facts are not in favour of that argument.

For one, not all gays do anal...several (myself included) enjoy frotting instead (no penetration - rubbing dicks together instead).

For another, most gays that do do anal make sure the rectum is clean of poop before having sex (enemas, bathing, etc). Gays aren't the only ones who do this - most girls who do anal also get enemas before sex to clean their shit out. There's no difference in M/M and M/F anal except the gender.

While it's true that some go in dirty (and the same can be said for straight anal), the majority don't enjoy getting shit on their dicks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28713890

The very FACT that you have to douche your ass before you fuck is proof ENOUGH that it is in fact a PERVERSION of nature.

If nature had intended gays to be the NORM..one..she would have invented guys with NATURALLY CLEAN ASSHOLES..and TWO..she WOULD..after all these billions of years..have FOUND a way for sperm to fertilize SHIT!@
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you are a man and you enjoy the feeling of something in your butt then find a girl who will wear a strap on. If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features.

I just cant wrap my head around why a man would be gay unless he was either doing it for attention or he just enjoys the taste of semen.

In my opinion all lesbians are just nasty attention whores. They use pretend penis's to get each other off. Why not just find a femanine looking man?

Its just crazy to me.

Some may not like hearing this. Sorry if it offends anyone.

The veil is thinning, we are aware of this, right?

If you are born of one sex and have a strong same sex attraction. You are remembering the memories and emotions of a previous existence before you were "born again" in the form you are now.

The veil thins an as it does, we as humans do not understand the consequences of the thinning veil. More and more people are seeing and speaking to spirit. More children are being born with past life recollection and more and more people are channeling their feelings and emotions from previous lives.

This is why more people are being born with bisexual and same sex attractions. They are confusing the emotions and memories of a previous embodiment with their current state of existence.

hf
 Quoting: Merci

This is my spiritual understanding of this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28713890
United States
Report Abusive Post
Not a homosexual (bi afro), but I think I can speak for the gay crowd.

For one it's attraction - gay men have the same attraction to the male form and all it's features that women do. Why else do you think women put up with us? They are attracted to us just as much as we are to them.

Gays simply share the female's feelings of attraction.

"If you like the look of masculinity then find a girl with masculine features. "

But merely having masculine features isn't enough - gays want the whole package (pun intended tounge).

And it's not just mere physical attraction for most...homosexuals fall in love with other men. I for one have desired and loved both men and women - both are wonderful and lovely in their own ways, and yet the love and desire I have for each sex is equal.

It's an individual thing - just like different people enjoy different foods, music, hobbies, etc, not everyone enjoys being straight. There's nothing wrong with either way, though, so if it's not for you that's cool. hf

You have changed my mind about fags bro, thank you! What you said actually makes alot of sense and i truly thank you for your honest response!

Much love my 50% fruity friend haha no judgements here bro, we are all one, i was simply curious so once again, thank you!

Awesome! Much love as well (no homo tounge) hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28624338
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
But op gays have sex with eachother because it feels better. They know the buttons to push.

Lesbians have sex with eachother because it feels better.
They know the buttons to push. Even with dildo.

That is why!

Try it and see for yourself!

(If you haven't already goofy troll.)
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States

Report Abusive Post
Gay men: a person who is not attracted to females but is attracted to men, the only explanation is that they are born gay i know people fight over this and like to deny it but put it this way.. OP you are straight i presume and im asking this seriously is there ANYWAY you could "turn gay"?
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

I don't think WHY is even a part of this issue..

Why are people which are adults sexually attracted to children?

Why are people sexually attracted to animals

Why are some people not sexually attracted to anyone or anything at all?

Maybe those questions will never be answered, that is why we live or are suppose to live with Moral laws for the betterment and Good of a Civilized Society.....

Last Edited by christian on 11/29/2012 03:23 PM
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
Report Abusive Post
We just enjoy the taste of semen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28624338

Haha gross bro! Im sure your probably a straight guy making a joke but still, women are the only ones who should be swallowing semen.

I'm gayer than your brother!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10462922
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

In my opinion all lesbians are just nasty attention whores. They use pretend penis's to get eachother off. Why not just find a femanine looking man?

Its just crazy to me.

You are obviously obsessed with it.

I doubt many gay men spend their time wondering why heterosexuals are that way!

We do not choose our sexuality or who we are attracted to. Surely even you can 'get your head round' that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27168536
United States
11/29/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deepa! [link to www.youtube.com]
christian
Suited up and Armored in Christ!

User ID: 6038128
United States
11/29/2012 03:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

In my opinion all lesbians are just nasty attention whores. They use pretend penis's to get eachother off. Why not just find a femanine looking man?

Its just crazy to me.

We do not choose our sexuality or who we are attracted to. Surely even you can 'get your head round' that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10462922

You choose who you *BOND* with..

If you do not have a healthy bond to begin with, beginning with your *Own Gender* than your sexual attraction will be skewed and you will mix up a BOND with sexual attraction...

There sexual attraction to there own gender is a problem with bonding with there own gender in a healthy manner.
Susie

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.....Matthew 6:21
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens: Ecclesiastes 3:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28713890
United States
11/29/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
The very FACT that you have to douche your ass before you fuck is proof ENOUGH that it is in fact a PERVERSION of nature.

If nature had intended gays to be the NORM..one..she would have invented guys with NATURALLY CLEAN ASSHOLES..and TWO..she WOULD..after all these billions of years..have FOUND a way for sperm to fertilize SHIT!@

sigh -_-

Do you put on deodorant or shave? Do you brush your teeth? Scrub your hair? Hygiene itself isn't natural when you look at nature (save for going swimming or giving tongue baths), but people do it to keep their everyday life as pleasant as possible. It's not necessary, it just makes it a lot better.

PS - Girls douche their vaginas as well before sex (well, the ones interested in not smelling like a tuna can, at least tounge) so I guess that makes vaginal sex a perversion as well. ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
11/29/2012 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you put on deodorant or shave? Do you brush your teeth? Scrub your hair? Hygiene itself isn't natural when you look at nature (save for going swimming or giving tongue baths), but people do it to keep their everyday life as pleasant as possible. It's not necessary, it just makes it a lot better.

PS - Girls douche their vaginas as well before sex (well, the ones interested in not smelling like a tuna can, at least tounge) so I guess that makes vaginal sex a perversion as well. ohyeah

Not counting that it would be an abomination to have sex with menstruating women!

(Which is a bullshit argument too.)

GOD PUT THE PROSTATE IN THERE FOR A REASON!

FOR MEN TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH THEIR LEGS UP THAN FIGHTING!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27515407
United States
11/29/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
um a gay man is attracted to a man the same way a straight woman is attracted to a man. are you saying no one should be attracted to a man? that would suck, I'd never get laid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18280704
Australia
11/29/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

sigh -_-

Yeah some women wash...cause they need to and its usually a case of bad personal hygene habits.

But washed or not..the sperm injected into a vagina..clean or not..does NOT have to scratch its little head trying to figure out HOW to fertiize a solid lump of bacteria.

It sees a little egg..and rushes madly towards it as it is MEANT to.

When a sperm sees a gigantic grogan...I imagine it goes into fits before dying horribly, as every program in it to produce life short circuits and sends the little guy to its certain DOOM.

Imagine this scene..

Billions of sperm..all lined up and ready to race..the big moment comes and off they go...only to run into a TURD...

They would be dead within minutes..proving once and for all that GAY SEX IS A PERVERSION OF WHAT NATURE INTENDED...as NO LIFE is produced..ONLY DEATH..and a short circuit of every LIFE program inside every sperm..that just raced off to their DOOM.

This continues on and on..and soon the HOST of the sperm begins to DIE..from aids..or other diseases..as nature has a way of WEEDING OUT the CORRUPTED...survivla of the fittest..

What is UNNATURAL..ALWAYS DIES...it CANNOT produce LIFE..only DEATH..and DEATH of the host is ALWAYS THE RESULT.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gay men: a person who is not attracted to females but is attracted to men, the only explanation is that they are born gay i know people fight over this and like to deny it but put it this way.. OP you are straight i presume and im asking this seriously is there ANYWAY you could "turn gay"?
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

I don't think WHY is even a part of this issue..

Why are people which are adults sexually attracted to children?

Why are people sexually attracted to animals

Why are some people not sexually attracted to anyone or anything at all?

Maybe those questions will never be answered, that is why we live or are suppose to live with Moral laws for the betterment and Good of a Civilized Society.....

Quoting: christian

And where do you get those moral laws? From a book written by an evil emperor during the end of his empire? I think not biblethumper...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its just crazy to me.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10462922

Im not obsessed with it at all. Listen my friend, flamboyant homosexuality is a new phenomona, it is a new world order way of taking down our society from within. Im sure you are a great person who offers alot to society but alot of gays arent.

Have you ever heard of bug chasers? I heard about it the other day and it is a new trendy thing amongst gays to go out and try to get aids. Im not even joking right now.

GLP