<<TIMEWATCHER>>
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25511458
United States
11/29/2012 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
<<<<GLP Please Read>>>>
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
asd
User ID: 9566370
United States
11/29/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: <<<<GLP Please Read>>>>
Kundalini
ParallaxPam

User ID: 15366249
United States
11/29/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Migrainous Panic Attacks. Seriously. A doctor can't diagnose that with testing.

Get some Xanax and see if it stops.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini
 Quoting: asd 9566370

I looked it up, but why do I have the feeling of death?
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Prudenville watcher

User ID: 19747550
United States
11/29/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you crack your neck? Or have you fallen lately?
Prudenville watcher
Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 27567378
United States
11/29/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like atypical migraine.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/29/2012 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) You should NEVER, EVER make a thread on GLP asking for medical advice.

2) It could be THOUSANDS, perhaps MILLIONS of different things causing these "symptoms"

3) I would go to a doctor if you have health insurance.
Meadow
User ID: 1560850
United States
Report Abusive Post
Divine energy pouring in. You'll be okay, try not to be afraid. Just relax. Do a little meditation and deep breathing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7994735
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Maybe sleep apnea?
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you crack your neck? Or have you fallen lately?
 Quoting: Prudenville watcher

No I did make a big move to up state NY
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1247132
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
do you maybe stop breathing sometimes when sleeping accidentally or does anyone know around you, also maybe if you are going to sleep somebody need to watch over you, to see what happens.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28733590
United States
Report Abusive Post
Have a sleep study:

[link to www.nhlbi.nih.gov]

"Sleep studies are tests that measure how well you sleep and how your body responds to sleep problems. These tests can help your doctor find out whether you have a sleep disorder and how severe it is.

Sleep studies are important because untreated sleep disorders can raise your risk for heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, and other medical conditions. Sleep disorders also have been linked to an increased risk of injury, such as falling (in the elderly) and car accidents.

People usually aren't aware of their breathing and movements while sleeping. They may never think to talk to their doctors about issues that might be related to sleep problems."
ctruth333

User ID: 7690906
United States
11/29/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

Schedule another doc appt asap (perhaps with a different doc) to rule out Lyme disease and other possible bacterial or viral infections.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
do you maybe stop breathing sometimes when sleeping accidentally or does anyone know around you, also maybe if you are going to sleep somebody need to watch over you, to see what happens.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1247132

I have a set up recording me all night, Before I wake I start to shake and then I go to catch my breath
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18314760
United States
Report Abusive Post
5-meo-dmt causes seeing lights and a feeling of death. no way to be certain though.
DaiSeeDay

User ID: 1157713
United States
Report Abusive Post
What are you eating and drinking? I've stopped eating any kind of fast food, boxed food, condiments and only drink distilled water! Basically I eat only meat, fruit n veggies, no bread or pasta either! I feel way better now! Good luck n hope this goes away for you!
~~Love Is The Root Of True Happiness~~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26836006
United States
11/29/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
My aunt kept telling us she saw flashing lights when she lay down to sleep. Long story short she had a brain tumor of the "spider" type. She was 43.

Like you have read here...tooooo many possibilities for this audience. See a doctor.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

ops

Schedule another doc appt asap (perhaps with a different doc) to rule out Lyme disease and other possible bacterial or viral infections.
 Quoting: ctruth333

Went to two different docs both said no idea
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Floobarb the Argnorf

User ID: 26218433
United States
11/29/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe sleep apnea?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7994735

^^this^^
The Aluminated One
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something I never have done before is dream of my loved ones who has pasted, Everynight for two weeks its been nothing but of them, Not just one or two but all together, I would love to see them again but not right now, I hope they aint telling me something, Cancer runs in both sides of my family :(
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
anonimalle

User ID: 24262189
United States
11/29/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

ops

Sounds like a fight or flight adrenalin rush. My sister had something going on very much like this.

Or have you been taking any B vitamins?
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

ops

Sounds like a fight or flight adrenalin rush. My sister had something going on very much like this.

Or have you been taking any B vitamins?
 Quoting: anonimalle

everyday
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26435574
United States
11/29/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like DMT
Goldi
User ID: 8755634
United States
11/29/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sleep apnea! Go get tested! This is to be taken seriously.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26435574
United States
11/29/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like DMT
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26435574

Have you been actively trying to activate your pineal gland/ third eye chakra?
ctruth333

User ID: 7690906
United States
11/29/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

See a neurologist not a general practitioner.
Prudenville watcher

User ID: 19747550
United States
Report Abusive Post
When you see the next Dr. ask for a MRI of your spinel cord, Oh by the way I was`nt joking when I asked if you had fallen..abduct
Prudenville watcher
freethinkingguy

User ID: 1361430
United States
Report Abusive Post
Warning do not tell your Doctors shit...he or she will just add it to your peronal file. You'll be marked as "troubled" for ever. Just a thought,or FEMA camp for you.
ACDC
User ID: 433433
Australia
Report Abusive Post
this is called the hierarchy of evidence - first a comprehensive medical assessment needs to be done by a properly trained doctor (and I mean COMPREHENSIVE - [link to www.docstoc.com] This is followed by a comprehensive psychosocial assessment by a psychiatrist then a comprehensive behavioural assessment by a clinical psychologist.
Adventus Domini

User ID: 893880
United States
11/29/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

ops

Quoting: ctruth333

Then go to three, four... Get a diagnosis.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like DMT

Have you been actively trying to activate your pineal gland/ third eye chakra?

No not really but the one thing I've done is stop eating food from the store and drink nothing but water
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein

GLP