<<<<GLP Please Read>>>>

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
11/29/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: <<<<GLP Please Read>>>>
If you are a believer , since you just moved i would bless the home either you do it or have a Pastor, along with continued medical test , but right now tell satan to leave in the name of Jesus, it will not hurt, dwellings have karma and some have really bad ,
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
our house blessing will be on the basis of your rightful authority over your own dwelling. When you moved in, someone put some keys to the house in your hand. YOU determine anyone additional who will have a key. Spiritually you also determine who has access. Joshua said; "But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15) If your heart is in agreement with that statement, a house blessing is a great confirmation
[link to hannahscupboard.com]

yoda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20003334
United States
11/29/2012 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you been exposed to nuclear radiation?
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

User ID: 25511458
United States
11/29/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Have you been exposed to nuclear radiation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20003334

No
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
EMPerror

User ID: 8804293
Lithuania
11/29/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Flashes of light are often retina problem or blood pressure. Retina detachment which leads to blindness (if untreated) initially has similar effects.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
There can be numerous other illnesses.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Maybe a serious visit to a doctor can solve it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24883093
United States
11/29/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree with the advice about seeing a doctor! They may not have all the answers, but it might be best to explore every medical possibility first, before assuming you're having some sort of metaphysical experience.

That said, I can say from experience that I have experienced what you are referring to with the flashing light. It only happens maybe once or twice a year, but I get into a state between wakefulness and sleep, and I'm actually able to be "present" during the time my subconscious is beginning to awaken. Some call this lucid dreaming. It's usually right before this time that I experience flashing light.

When the light hits me (it comes in waves) it usually brings me closer and closer to normal sleep unconsciousness with each light wave. But I can remember these from experience and they are VERY strong.

Also speaking of light, I've noticed while trying to fall asleep, I am able to "see" sound, even if it's just my mind(???)

I'd be trying to sleep and I'd be in that half wake/half sleep state. The heat would "crack" or the floor would settle and "crack" or some other small sound would occur in my room. At that exact time as the sound, a light would flash in my mind.

i don't know what any of this means, if anything. But good luck to you. I hope you don't have any sort of medical problems. Please get it checked out first and foremost!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7125161
United States
Report Abusive Post
CONGRATULATIONS! - You are awakening!! (Some say, birthing your Kundalini/Spiritual energy)

Happened to me in Jan .. was like a 6 day acid trip .. well more shroomy I guess. : P

Anywhoo .. Listen to me .. Everyone is different, but it may get heavier before it tempers off. Everything comes in stages, this only the begin.

Here's the top 5 tips I can give you

5 - DO NOT GO TO A DR (They don't know shit about the spiritual side of the human body)

4 - be careful who you talk to about your experiences. You may get locked up.

3 - Drink PURE water .. (I prefer distilled or smart water)

2 - Get OUTSIDE and BREATHE FRESH AIR .. Hopefully chemtrail free .. ; P

1 - HAVE NO FEAR! ..

Lastly, KNOW, you are loved infinitely ..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28706042
United States
Report Abusive Post
I see the flashing lights with my eye's closed (have for years) when I am deep in prayer(JC).
One time, after fasting 3 days,and the lights were very intense, I asked The Almighty, "What are those flashing lights?"
The answer came immediately; The flashing lights is the Glory of God being reflected by fluttering Angels wings.

I know, crazy. But it's the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28713890
United States
11/29/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's been going on for me for over a year - it's just called waking up. winkhugs
Artaius

User ID: 28702971
Germany
11/29/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
It´s rather a mental death.
Letting die, what isn´t needed anymore.
Letting go of the old.
You Kundalini has risen to your third eye Ajna.
The warm feeling is the ether, the spirit, the waters of life, watever you want to call it, that you begin to feel.
Reconnection to source, you feel the warm flow of water, you feel cozy like you´re in your mothers womb again.
Your soul is in the universal womb at that state.
There´s nothing to be afraid of.
Flickering of lights with closed eyes is in fact you opening your eyes and starting to see,like on a hot bright summer day, when the sun is so bright, you can´t look into it, you have to blink into it, until your eyes can finally take so much light.

Kundalini
 Quoting: asd 9566370

I looked it up, but why do I have the feeling of death?
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26636255
United States
11/29/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
CONGRATULATIONS! - You are awakening!! (Some say, birthing your Kundalini/Spiritual energy)

Happened to me in Jan .. was like a 6 day acid trip .. well more shroomy I guess. : P

Anywhoo .. Listen to me .. Everyone is different, but it may get heavier before it tempers off. Everything comes in stages, this only the begin.

Here's the top 5 tips I can give you

5 - DO NOT GO TO A DR (They don't know shit about the spiritual side of the human body)

4 - be careful who you talk to about your experiences. You may get locked up.

3 - Drink PURE water .. (I prefer distilled or smart water)

2 - Get OUTSIDE and BREATHE FRESH AIR .. Hopefully chemtrail free .. ; P

1 - HAVE NO FEAR! ..

Lastly, KNOW, you are loved infinitely ..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7125161

What's smart water?
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
11/29/2012 05:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Do you crack your neck? Or have you fallen lately?
 Quoting: Prudenville watcher

No I did make a big move to up state NY

Did this start after the move? Have your house checked for thing that might cause this like mold in the duct work, new carpet, gas leak of some kind including from underneath the house like Radon or some other natural source.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
It´s rather a mental death.
Letting die, what isn´t needed anymore.
Letting go of the old.
You Kundalini has risen to your third eye Ajna.
The warm feeling is the ether, the spirit, the waters of life, watever you want to call it, that you begin to feel.
Reconnection to source, you feel the warm flow of water, you feel cozy like you´re in your mothers womb again.
Your soul is in the universal womb at that state.
There´s nothing to be afraid of.
Flickering of lights with closed eyes is in fact you opening your eyes and starting to see,like on a hot bright summer day, when the sun is so bright, you can´t look into it, you have to blink into it, until your eyes can finally take so much light.

Kundalini

Quoting: Artaius

hf
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28715802
Serbia
11/29/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops

Invite death psychologically. Realize that you will not exist when you die, and won't be aware of yourself.
Like in a deep dreamless sleep, but without body, brain and memory.

Death is the absolute reality, it's your home, that surrounds us, after birth and before death.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini

hell_boyhe is very busy
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States

Report Abusive Post
Something I never have done before is dream of my loved ones who has pasted, Everynight for two weeks its been nothing but of them, Not just one or two but all together, I would love to see them again but not right now, I hope they aint telling me something, Cancer runs in both sides of my family :(

You are letting worry take over your inner thoughts.

Clean up your diet, and look for a sleep study. Your description of shortness of breath sounds like apnea, which I am familiar with.

Try not to worry...that, alone, is what will make EVERYTHING worse for you.

Best wishes...hf
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 3705
Netherlands
Report Abusive Post
I also think its sleep apnea.
Ask your doctor for a examination, because you could
have a serious health issue here!!

A small change at one place in a complex system, can have large effects elswhere..
Hammertime

User ID: 27928870
United States
11/29/2012 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds similar to panic attacks in your sleep. Do you have allot going on, financial worries, Relationship issues. I know when I am laying in bed all my problems of the world lay right on my chest. My father passed in his sleep, heart attack at 52yrs. old. My brother who had a Major heart attack but survived after 9 attempts to resuscitate him was 45yrs old when it happened. Lucky for him he awoke from sleeping and called 911 because of chest pains and then collapsed as soon as he opened the door for Paramedics.
I am 44 and I get a little nervous every night when I am falling asleep. It sucks having the family history that I do.

Good Luck OP, find another Doctor for 2nd and 3rd opinions. It is your life you are talking about.
To each is own...
GrizzlyBear

User ID: 1267512
United States
Report Abusive Post
Waking up gasping for air sounds like Sleep Apnea. Not sure about the flashing lights etc..
I would suggest a sleep study to rule out OSA (obstructive sleep apnea).
God bless, hope you find a diagnosis soon.
Rule#4 Double Tap.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

Did this start after the move? Have your house checked for thing that might cause this like mold in the duct work, new carpet, gas leak of some kind including from underneath the house like Radon or some other natural source.
 Quoting: Resister

Had the house built, First one to live here and its out in the middle of nowhere, I can look out back and see canada
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
Report Abusive Post
Your Pineal gland is awakening, relax and go with the flow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7125161
United States
11/29/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's smart water?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26636255

made by Vitamin Water people .. Vapor Distilled + some minerals .. not zero ionization but lower than all your other bottled waters.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19510487
United States
11/29/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't stop laughing, either out loud or internally, at how ridiculous are my thoughts and the seriousness with which we all take things. Otherwise, I'm the same. However, maybe it is due to reading E. Tolle's book, "The New Earth".
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Had the house built, First one to live here and its out in the middle of nowhere, I can look out back and see canada

the land what was it beforehiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26435574
United States
11/29/2012 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like DMT
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26435574

Have you been actively trying to activate your pineal gland/ third eye chakra?

No not really but the one thing I've done is stop eating food from the store and drink nothing but water

Distilled water is none to "decalcify" your pineal gland. You also trip DMT every night when you sleep, and right before you die. It's excreted by your pineal gland (third eye), what your describing kind of sounds like that experience. I've been seeing with my third eye in my waking state lately as well. After a diet change, water change, certain types of meditation, and actually smoking DMT.

Don't be afraid of it. You're energy, you can never die. :)
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

the land what was it beforehiding
 Quoting: Goofy for God

200 acres of farmland, nothing before
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28732226
United States
Report Abusive Post
You've gone GLP crazy it's time to take a break from it's doomage

Rochelle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26435574
United States
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like DMT

Have you been actively trying to activate your pineal gland/ third eye chakra?

No not really but the one thing I've done is stop eating food from the store and drink nothing but water

Distilled water is none to "decalcify" your pineal gland. You also trip DMT every night when you sleep, and right before you die. It's excreted by your pineal gland (third eye), what your describing kind of sounds like that experience. I've been seeing with my third eye in my waking state lately as well. After a diet change, water change, certain types of meditation, and actually smoking DMT.

Don't be afraid of it. You're energy, you can never die. :)

Also I've seen flashing lights right before my dream state, and no, was not the "po-po"
K.Kool

User ID: 26968246
Australia
11/29/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops

I'd go back to the doc and insist on seeing a specialist for more tests.

It could be psychological, pay attention to your thoughts, but if its physical, you want to find the cause asap.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You've gone GLP crazy it's time to take a break from it's doomage

Rochelle
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28732226

lol, I did for almost two days and thats because I was driving up here ohyeah
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein

GLP