<<<<GLP Please Read>>>>

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516308
Netherlands
11/29/2012 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: <<<<GLP Please Read>>>>
I sometimes when I am laying in bed ready to fall asleep the feeling as if there is something on fire, as if I feel the warm air that rise from a fire.
I also sometimes have massive auditory hallucinations when I am between sleeping and awake. Like voices, music, weird sounds. Not long ago I had a very violent one, I was just falling away and suddenly I heard a massively loud bellish cracking sound coming right out of the centre of my head, it was so loud I startled and was 100% awake.
I went on looking on the net the next day and turns out to be exploding head syndrome. Sounds extreme but its just that the switch between awake and asleep doesn't happen seamless in your brain so you start to hallucinate stuff.
I haven't been the most kosher person considering drugs, especially psychedelics so for me this is fun, I enjoy it but I could understand how someone who is not familiar with hallucinations and stuff like that could be frightened.

Maybe it would be good to see a different doctor, see what he thinks. If there is nothing wrong with you then why should you be afraid? It could be just your brain messing with you, everything you see, feel, smell, hear, remember, imagine, is all just an interpretation of your brain. The shapes you see, the textures you feel, its just your brain putting order into stuff and just like the rest of your body parts your brain can make mistakes of do something not completely right. Maybe your brian just doesn't make the seamless shift from awake world to dream world.

The shortness of breath I don't know though, sound more like some sort of anxiety, maybe because you are uncomfortable with the sensations you get before you fall asleep.

Go see another doctor or maybe a psychologist.

And by the way this is just my advice, I am not qualified or anything.
train

User ID: 3582303
United States
11/29/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) You should NEVER, EVER make a thread on GLP asking for medical advice.

2) It could be THOUSANDS, perhaps MILLIONS of different things causing these "symptoms"

3) I would go to a doctor if you have health insurance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

clappa
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you--You know your nation is doomed.
Ayn Rand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13385958
United States
11/29/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
This sounds like a type of epilepsy, and seeing a neurologist would rule that out.
Take care.:yfd:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14553694
Canada
11/29/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

A symptom of LYME. I got the same thing, like short of breath, warm feeling, insomnia..iGenics Blood test for LYME. Do it now.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
11/29/2012 05:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sounds like DMT
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26435574

Have you been actively trying to activate your pineal gland/ third eye chakra?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26435574

No not really but the one thing I've done is stop eating food from the store and drink nothing but water

If you're anywhere upstate where there's fracking, rethink your source of water. Better to use bottled spring water for the interim.

Think of doing a cleansing diet for a week, to rid your body of as many toxins as you can. It need not be severe...just do what you can. Stop eating fish, because of the many toxins and radiation they are growing among.

Slow and steady...knowing that it is most liely not as bad as you think. Anyone reading some of the answers to this thread might think THEY are dying, also. Ignore the insensitive replies from the doom and gloom set.

hf
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

User ID: 28732989
Ireland
11/29/2012 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like you are hyperventilating because of a nightmare you had.
The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.
[link to www.judaismvschristianity.com]
[link to www.jesuswordsonly.com]

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

User ID: 25511458
United States
11/29/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

2) It could be THOUSANDS, perhaps MILLIONS of different things causing these "symptoms"

clappa
 Quoting: train

But really can a doctor tell you your 3rd eye is opening, no. Plus I like to think there's something great happening to me, But if I die that would suck.

tantrum
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
Prudenville watcher

User ID: 19747550
United States
11/29/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let us know what the out come is, Meanwhile I`ll say a prayer or 2 It wont hurt.
Prudenville watcher
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17119454
United States
11/29/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Astronaughts report restlessnes, sparkles & flashes of lights with eyes closed during solar storms. Perhaps we're under solar or radiation bombardment.

Op what part of the world are you in?
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like you are hyperventilating because of a nightmare you had.
 Quoting: TheSeventhGate

No nightmare, all great dreams
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26435574
United States
Report Abusive Post

clappa
 Quoting: train

But really can a doctor tell you your 3rd eye is opening, no. Plus I like to think there's something great happening to me, But if I die that would suck.

tantrum

Doctor= big pharma

Sure if your into synthetic chemicals
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
11/29/2012 05:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
What's smart water?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26636255

made by Vitamin Water people .. Vapor Distilled + some minerals .. not zero ionization but lower than all your other bottled waters.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7125161

too many vitamins in the diet will cause overload, which mimics deficiency. Better to eat wholesome foods to get your daily requirements. Bread, cereals, milk, and all oyther sorts of store-boughts have added vitamins. Beware.
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......
United States
Report Abusive Post
OP, I just wanted to share a little story about a young lady. She at the time was 23 years old... she would wake up in the middle of the night with shaking, and shortness of breath. She described it, when waking up, like she was awakenned very quickly like something was telling her to wake up. She went to various different kinds of doctors, and every single one of them told her they had no idea what it was. I'm NOT a doctor or a Psychic, but am intuitive... I told her to tell the doctor that I just had a feeling that her brain wasn't communicating with the rest of her body when she would sleep, that is why she would stop breathing and be rudly awakened. Long story short, she went to an Intern and told him about the brain not communicating with her body, he ran some different types of tests on her, and sure enough, there wasn't any communication between her brain and her body. She now has to wake up every hour on the hour for 5 minutes and then she goes back to sleep. She has sense had baby, so now the baby keeps waking her, so it's all good... LOL... but seiously, don't let the doctors tell you they don't know... find someone that does!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1711599
United States
Report Abusive Post
google "spiritual emergence"
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
Astronaughts report restlessnes, sparkles & flashes of lights with eyes closed during solar storms. Perhaps we're under solar or radiation bombardment.

Op what part of the world are you in?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17119454

Massena Ny, and its snowing like crazy rockon
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/29/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops
Sounds like your in love with me. Check out the bottom of this list. Yes I know the feeling, and been feeling the same way, I am working on it. Docs cant help you with this, frequency's can. Do you get exhausted easily?urhawt All I can say is relaxflowas
from this point on down:
These frequencies are of all types; light, sound, electrical, etc.
[link to www.frequencyrising.com]

Last Edited by stars on 11/29/2012 05:41 PM
stars
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

ops
Sounds like your in love with me. Check out the bottom of this list. Yes I know the feeling, and been feeling the same way, I am working on it. Docs cant help you with this, frequency's can. Do you get exhausted easily?urhawt All I can say is relaxflowas

[link to www.frequencyrising.com]
 Quoting: stars

Thanks
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10462922
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

ops

Schedule another doc appt asap (perhaps with a different doc) to rule out Lyme disease and other possible bacterial or viral infections.
 Quoting: ctruth333

Went to two different docs both said no idea

You need to go to a GOOD doctor!
Optimus
User ID: 15760439
United States
11/29/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Your having anxiety and panic attacks possibly.
I've had allot of experience with these things as well as studied it in my spare time since i was 15. At least the medical industry. going to the Dr. is fine to get bloodwork done etc, but most mainstream Doctors are friggin morons and don't know shit about health.

Bloodwork is sometimes bullshit as well because mainstream medicine is in the dark ages. You would prob need a full saliva/urine/stool test done to see other levels.

Anyway.... I'm brainstorming and think you are having Panic / Anxiety.

Its obviously possible that something else is going on, but i doubt you are dying and there is always a way to deal with something. Y

I'm 29, i went through this severely for a year. I also have an auto-immune disease but thats besides the point

- body heating up
- anxious
- trouble sleeping
- trouble breathing.

This sounds to me like panic attacks and your body is experiencing a tremendous amount of adrenalin fast.

You aren't dying, trust me. I've had what felt like a heart attack waking up and for a while i was convinced it was.

Respond i'll try to help you out. I used a method to get through mine.

- are you drinking lots of Caffeine ??
DaddysGirl

User ID: 28631581
United States
11/29/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I only read the first page of replies but I have to say that the first thing I thought of was 'ascension' symptoms. If we are all on the edge of this, some of us will get these symptoms before others....

Just thinking out loud...hope you are ok otherwise! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24601066
United States
11/29/2012 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey GLPers,

Why is the "T" word banned? Among others.
lupa14714

User ID: 23350068
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have light sensitive epilepsy(photosensitive)you dont allways have full fit,but i allways get flashing lights,and in dark room srips of moving black/white lights,kinda like an old wonky tv set.
church of euthanasia.
[link to www.facebook.com]
have just left my paranormal photos on,as I,m leaving soon.some you have to see whole picture,as clipped.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Schedule another doc appt asap (perhaps with a different doc) to rule out Lyme disease and other possible bacterial or viral infections.

Went to two different docs both said no idea

You need to go to a GOOD doctor!

Just FYI.. and this bursts allot of people's bubble's about doctors as they are looked at as gods.

Doctors are usually uneducated morons who know nothing about nutritino or healing. They are puppets of the Pharmaceutical industry. They learn Biology without learning "Healing" and jump straight to pharmacology.
NOT ALL Of them are this ignorant though.

So be careful what you listen to concerning Doctors opinions.

But a "Good" Doctor would most likely be a very educated Holistic mixed with mainstream. In which they have the regular training of a Dr. PLUS Holistic Natural training.
Nodogma

User ID: 22489921
United States
11/29/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Write down your dreams. Even if it's a few details. Keep this up and you will remember more details as you do this. Maybe it's your spirit guide trying to tell you something. What do you got to lose?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini
 Quoting: asd 9566370

I looked it up, but why do I have the feeling of death?

Here's my impression:

From a physiological perspective, your body has to change/adjust/acclimate to a rising (or higher) degree of conscious awareness in order to find a new balance or equilibrium. This process will manifest as various 'symptoms' which can be uncomfortable to experience but they are temporary - like a transition.

From a psychological perspective, it can feel like you are 'dying' not only due to the physical changes, but from the sense that you are shedding the elements of your identity that were primary a product of the physical/material world and ego-identified consciousness (a reflection of your previous level of awareness). It can feel like you are losing yourself, or more appropriately, your old self. Again, it's just a shift in perception, a transition.

It's good that you went to a Doctor because you felt something was wrong. Always practice discernment. But don't be alarmed when the Doctors don't find anything or tell you that you're healthy. Keep an open mind about how your conscious state can affect/influence your body. : )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28189926
Canada
Report Abusive Post
I would go to a specialist first before taking any other advice. It really could be a lot of things and would be best to be able to rule out things like a tumor and such before jumping on the spiritual side of it.
Optimus
United States
11/29/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoops.. last message i didn't use quotation right..

My message started with "FYI"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28737338
United States
11/29/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6888765
United States
11/29/2012 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sit up in bed and yell out, " Begone demons, vampires, unclean spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20084471
United States
11/29/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
you weiners are trying to scare this honest dude.

lately I have had the flashes of light too. It seems like they could be radiation rods making the incoming light streaks from fukushima or just the world carshing in on itself. Hell, we're all gonna die. You want this dude to go "all plugged in" ?? or on the battlefield ??

I'll take the battlefield.

GLP