<<<<GLP Please Read>>>>

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20084471
United States
11/29/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: <<<<GLP Please Read>>>>
Sit up in bed and yell out, " Begone demons, vampires, unclean spirits, in the name of Jesus Christ."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6888765

this is good advise too. ALL UNCLEAN SPIRITS depart from me in the name of JESUS by the BLOOD OF JESUS!
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/29/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been having things happen to me in the last two weeks and I wanted to share them with my GLP family and get your input. First off I don't do anytype of drugs! When I go bed I close my eyes and right off there's flashing lights and this does not stop untill I'm asleep, I've been waking up on the hour every hour with this really warm feeling within my whole body (like when you go to the ER and they give you some good shit for pain), Now its not a feeling I like, Makes me feel something is wrong or not right, Another thing is everytime this happens as I'm waking I'am always trying to catch my breathe, like I almost died and then the really warm feeling happens and stays for a few mins. I went to the doctor but he had no idea, did bloodwork and all is good. If anyone has had this happen to them please share, I'm in good health and only 28yrs old. Its to the point I've wrote a goodbye letter to my family because I don't know if I will wake up :(

ops
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>
Sounds like your in love with me. Check out the bottom of this list. Yes I know the feeling, and been feeling the same way, I am working on it. Docs cant help you with this, frequency's can. Do you get exhausted easily?urhawt All I can say is relaxflowas

[link to www.frequencyrising.com]
 Quoting: stars
Telepathy comes into play and your not alone.

Thanks
seriously, scroll this list towards the bottom, Its where geniuses hang out! Dont be fooledagentJesus loves YOU! FOCUS on the way things should be. YOU can do this, ask for the holy spirit. frequency generators can be founf at [link to www.frequencyworld.com] or ebay or search engines.
There cool and you'll love it.

Last Edited by stars on 11/29/2012 06:40 PM
stars
ctruth333

User ID: 7690906
United States
11/29/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) You should NEVER, EVER make a thread on GLP asking for medical advice.

2) It could be THOUSANDS, perhaps MILLIONS of different things causing these "symptoms"

3) I would go to a doctor if you have health insurance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

clappa
 Quoting: train

But really can a doctor tell you your 3rd eye is opening, no. Plus I like to think there's something great happening to me, But if I die that would suck.

tantrum

I am all for spiritual experiences & awakening! I've had some pretty awesome experiences of my own since childhood, so I can relate with your desire for this to be about your 3rd eye opening. I always look at both sides though & strongly feel you should as well. What would suck more is not dying but having to live with something that causes strife but could've been lessened or eradicated if addressed promptly. It's been 2 weeks. Your symptoms are serious. See a neurologist. Be checked for Lyme disease. Just take the steps to rule out any disease. Remember, our bodies are hosts for so many micro organisms to have parties in. It's best, in your particular circumstance, to err on the side of caution. LoveLightEnergy~* to you!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28189926
Canada
11/29/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
1) You should NEVER, EVER make a thread on GLP asking for medical advice.

2) It could be THOUSANDS, perhaps MILLIONS of different things causing these "symptoms"

3) I would go to a doctor if you have health insurance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 801546

clappa
 Quoting: train

But really can a doctor tell you your 3rd eye is opening, no. Plus I like to think there's something great happening to me, But if I die that would suck.

tantrum

I am all for spiritual experiences & awakening! I've had some pretty awesome experiences of my own since childhood, so I can relate with your desire for this to be about your 3rd eye opening. I always look at both sides though & strongly feel you should as well. What would suck more is not dying but having to live with something that causes strife but could've been lessened or eradicated if addressed promptly. It's been 2 weeks. Your symptoms are serious. See a neurologist. Be checked for Lyme disease. Just take the steps to rule out any disease. Remember, our bodies are hosts for so many micro organisms to have parties in. It's best, in your particular circumstance, to err on the side of caution. LoveLightEnergy~* to you!
 Quoting: ctruth333

Already said my part but this about sums up what I'm feeling. If it was me I would rule out any actual problems first, and be happy that I'm having some sort of spiritual experience.
grace
User ID: 11946116
United States
11/29/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something I never have done before is dream of my loved ones who has pasted, Everynight for two weeks its been nothing but of them, Not just one or two but all together, I would love to see them again but not right now, I hope they aint telling me something, Cancer runs in both sides of my family :(

go to curezone.com type in your questions.

dreamt of loved ones passed when i was near death.

will be praying for you. john 4:24

read this for encouragement. [link to signsofthetimevision.wordpress.com]
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/29/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sleep apnea! Go get tested! This is to be taken seriously.
 Quoting: Goldi 8755634

This, and visit a good chiropractor. An out-of-alignment spine can cause many odd things; pressure on a nerve when you are in a certain position, etc.

One poster suggestion a neurologist to rule out epilepsy and that is an excellent idea. Also, if you are going to find another GP, you might look for an osteopathic physician, a D.O. rather than an M.D. They are usually (but not always) more likely to consider things that are 'outside the box' which your condition does appear to be.

Last Edited by Ralph--a house dog on 11/29/2012 06:07 PM
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26356717
Finland
11/29/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, thanks for sharing this!

I'd say no worries whatsoever. What you're going through are symptoms of "awakening" and/or "frequency shifts" - both very real, concrete and understandable things, often misunderstood for being new age bollocks.

Experiences like this are now happening to many with no previous experiences of anything alike. Soon, more and more people are going to be having them, and for many, the experience can be quite scary - not because of what's happening, but simply because they don't have any prior knowledge of what the "symptoms" are about. It can get pretty weird, and if you're alone (without anyone who can support you coping with it), it can really get on you.

Those having these experiences now (or having had them before) are part of the first wave of those going through the changes, learning at the same time what they are about, thus being able to inform and help others later on. That "later" will be quite soon, though.

Again, no worries - you're going to be fine, it's just your experience of this illusion called "reality" upgrading. =)

You're not alone! <3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/29/2012 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, thanks for sharing this!

I'd say no worries whatsoever. What you're going through are symptoms of "awakening" and/or "frequency shifts" - both very real, concrete and understandable things, often misunderstood for being new age bollocks.

Experiences like this are now happening to many with no previous experiences of anything alike. Soon, more and more people are going to be having them, and for many, the experience can be quite scary - not because of what's happening, but simply because they don't have any prior knowledge of what the "symptoms" are about. It can get pretty weird, and if you're alone (without anyone who can support you coping with it), it can really get on you.

Those having these experiences now (or having had them before) are part of the first wave of those going through the changes, learning at the same time what they are about, thus being able to inform and help others later on. That "later" will be quite soon, though.

Again, no worries - you're going to be fine, it's just your experience of this illusion called "reality" upgrading. =)

You're not alone! <3
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26356717

goofy thum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1580790
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who the hell goes to a conspiracy forum to ask medical advice? It's like going to the doctor and asking if Nibiru will be here soon. Most people here are clinically insane, especially the one's who think it's angels or pixies or whatever.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28519222
United States
11/29/2012 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
brain worms

User ID: 18770744
Czechia
Report Abusive Post
I'm in good health and only 28yrs old.

Could you please provide some data:
- body height
- body weight
- last 3 days what you ate
- recent result of blood test (hemoglobin)

hf
dr who
User ID: 559309
United States
Report Abusive Post
Who the hell goes to a conspiracy forum to ask medical advice? It's like going to the doctor and asking if Nibiru will be here soon. Most people here are clinically insane, especially the one's who think it's angels or pixies or whatever.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1580790

sprinkle some pixie dust and call me in the morning
ctruth333

User ID: 7690906
United States
Report Abusive Post
Schedule another doc appt asap (perhaps with a different doc) to rule out Lyme disease and other possible bacterial or viral infections.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15760439

Went to two different docs both said no idea

You need to go to a GOOD doctor!

Just FYI.. and this bursts allot of people's bubble's about doctors as they are looked at as gods.

Doctors are usually uneducated morons who know nothing about nutritino or healing. They are puppets of the Pharmaceutical industry. They learn Biology without learning "Healing" and jump straight to pharmacology.
NOT ALL Of them are this ignorant though.

So be careful what you listen to concerning Doctors opinions.

But a "Good" Doctor would most likely be a very educated Holistic mixed with mainstream. In which they have the regular training of a Dr. PLUS Holistic Natural training.

I'm a RN & I agree with you. It's sad, but is generally true. HOWEVER, do not forget also that docs successfully treat strokes, MI, diabetes, accident victims, etc. Our medical community, although many are protocol robots, save lives everyday! Yes, we've a long way to go, but that will always be the case in this realm of experience. I believe we are moving in the direction of the holistic doc who integrates eastern & western methodologies, but it feels like a snail's pace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28736703
United States
11/29/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Warning do not tell your Doctors shit...he or she will just add it to your peronal file. You'll be marked as "troubled" for ever. Just a thought,or FEMA camp for you.
 Quoting: freethinkingguy

THIS! THIS! and THIS!

Never trust an MD that knows your name.
Optimus
User ID: 15760439
United States
11/29/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
These responses are becoming irrational and illogical

Op seriously check out my previous post.

i really doubt you are having some enlightenment experience to prove some Ascension.

Your having typical symptoms that you can reverse.. Unless you happen to like being sleep deprived and delusional ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24425839
United States
11/29/2012 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a firm believer in medicinal alcohol.

Drink two glasses of wine to relax before bed or if you wake up in the middle of the night freaking out, drink a glass of wine.

God bless, and good luck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28736703
United States
11/29/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

The angel and pixie folks may be out there, but many folks here know a lot about medicine, drugs, EM, epilepsy, kundulini and other things.
Dutch Retriever

User ID: 3705
Netherlands
11/29/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe it has to do with your wife lying next to you??

ahhh
A small change at one place in a complex system, can have large effects elswhere..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28343218
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini
 Quoting: asd 9566370

I looked it up, but why do I have the feeling of death?

Those flashing lights are just atomic particles in the Cosmic wave passing through your physical brain and going on to pass through the whole Earth. Don't get freaked out simply because you are able to enjoy the sensation of feeling warm in bed at night. I saw a Dutchman who practised Tibetan Tumo meditation stand neck deep in a glass tank neck-deep in 400 lbs of crushed ice for 30 mins for a Guiness world record, and it didn't faze him a blink'sworth. Think of him when you feel too warm and quit worrying over nothing. Quite frankly, I enjoy the pre- op medicated state and am thankful for all well-intended manifestations of pain relief.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28733590
United States
11/29/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
A "feeling of impending doom" can be a symptom of many, many severe, and not so severe, problems.

[link to erstories.net]

"There is nothing worse than a patient who has that look of impending doom in their eyes. We have to learn to recognise it and act on it fast."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26795689
United States
11/29/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

lmao

Maybe the Doctor will know about Nibiru and prescribe you some extra Xanax to cope with the doom & destruction!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28516374
Brazil
11/29/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
As everyone said, can be many things, and always is good take care with health.

But i have to tell you a important thing,
The meditative state provided by ayahuasca is exactly the middle stage between of vigil state and deep sleep.

People with practice in meditation techniques, can use your own endo-dmt to achieve that state.
I have absolute sure, seeing the tibetan art as tangkas and yantras, it is very similar to the some ayahuasca visions,
and they dont have plants with dmt in tibet.

I understood what do you say, my first experience with hoasca was 6 years ago, and one of the things rememberedand after,
was that state which you describing, and i was amazed for know that always been there, but i could not enter.

Now i do very sporadically, is not fun as people think, to some people can be painful the process to put the mind in order.
And i do in shamanic style becouse im not so disciplined to learn deep meditation tecniques,
but to who is this is a great path to follow.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17418121
Ireland
11/29/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I did have something like that happen to me to the point i would wake up literally gasping for breath, like I was being choked and sweating. Doc had no clue either. A long time after my face started swelling. Went to a&e cos i looked like the elephant man suddenly, within hours. It was an infection that had gone from my wisdom tooth and had spread to the glands in my throat. In time it would have swollen my glands enough to literally close my wind pipe. Get a second opinion bro. You health is your wealth.
stars

United States
11/29/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
We do, Doctors are worthless, So far most of these posts look right to me. You probably are having some kind of experience, ill bet you wont forget it. Like Oh God! the movie, Think GOD, there is no death just an experience. Youll be fine. And...............Relax............i hAve them all the time.. Lifes a trip for me. Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Last Edited by stars on 11/29/2012 06:20 PM
stars
stars

United States
11/29/2012 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
We do, People who know better, Doctors are worthless, So far most of these posts look right to me. You probably are having some kind of experience, ill bet you wont forget it. Like Oh God! the movie, Think GOD, there is no death just an experience. Youll be fine. And...............Relax............i hAve them all the time.. Lifes a trip for me. Love YOU!!!!!!!!!!
 Quoting: stars

Last Edited by stars on 11/29/2012 06:23 PM
stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430445
United States
11/29/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are having OBE's (Out of Body Experiences) It seems we are "lightening Up" lately and it's easier to slip between frequencies. Most likely you DO nearly stop breathing. Too, you are probably having a much more real experience with those on the other side that you realize.

Point counter point. I say this with much love. Ya gotta stop. You can will yourself to stop. First it is not safe, when you come back into your body if there is ANY hesitation you could suffer stroke-like symptoms or worse. Also, when you go "out", it is like walking the strip in New York city, lots of entity varieties and not always good. Those "ether" types love to catch on to physicality and sneak in on you. Smudge yourself, not kidding really do it. Unwanted energies can cause destruction.

Look at the work being done at the Monroe Institute, it's fascinating stuff but remember, you waited your turn to come into physical being on earth at this time, why exit so quickly even if for 10 or 15 minutes. Over at that school much research is being done in a safer manner than what you are able to do at home.

As you lay down and in the first moments as you lay down, instruct yourself what you will dream about. Tell yourself you will be staying in your body. And you will.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28343218
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then again, if you will call yourself 'Timewatcher' that's only a degree different to Clockwatcher, suggesting that you may be over-fixating on the sands of Time. If you are female, you deserve to have an hourglass figure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430445
United States
11/29/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way. The poster who suggested wine is correct. If you have even 4 ounces of wine you will not have an OBE. Alcohol causes our frequencies to become relatively denser.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13404684
United States
11/29/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
The sleep part could be something else but I was leaning more towards the awakening side because the past few weeks I could be just walking and have certain thoughts and all of the sudden my body just warms up like that womb feeling and lasts for a little , and once or twice I rapped a couple freestyles that were so unbelievably good right after my body got that warm numb feeling again... It's weird but I like the feeling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28733082
United States
11/29/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Same thing been going on for months! Even the strange dancing lights! I would say awakening.. Im the same age, good health. Welcome to the reality :)

GLP