Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,047 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 527,591
Pageviews Today: 908,180Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,269
11:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

BOYCOTT Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit" movies NOW!!!

UndercoverAlien  (OP)

User ID: 28731615
Brazil
11/29/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: BOYCOTT Peter Jackson's "The Hobbit" movies NOW!!!
Would the OP advocate a complete boycott of Hollywood movies and TV shows?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28745407

You bet I don't watch a lot of movies engaged in advertising gay-pedo agenda and I boycott a lot of actors and actresses committed with it, but still there are good alternative movies made in Hollywood, with nice stories instead of low-life shit.

And about TV shows, I don't watch TV for 10 years.

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 11/29/2012 11:03 PM
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28745407
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boycott all movies, they are just instruments of the child molesting Hollywood Illuminati to make them richer and you dumber.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28749409

The OP is not gonna go THIS^^^ far cause it is a coward and most likely one of the hollywood crowd.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1193674
United States
11/29/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've wondered for a long time, since some of you throw around accusations of child molestation pretty easily, is the saying on that true?

That people that dwell mentally on a specific trait or crime and accuse others of it freely, often without proof...

Are hiding their own interest or activities?

It seems pretty likely. Now, I don't know if this is the case, but I guess we can't expect anyone to really admit their secret feelings here, can we?

What we can do is make note of who behaves in a way that shows these kind of things.
Anonymous 1342725

User ID: 1342725
United States
11/29/2012 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boycott all movies, they are just instruments of the child molesting Hollywood Illuminati to make them richer and you dumber.

The OP is not gonna go THIS^^^ far cause it is a coward and most likely one of the hollywood crowd.

No major shooting studios in Hollywood, CA exist.
They all moved about 25-30 miles south starting in the 80's.

So.. no. But I get your anger at the media.

I repeat; stop calling it Hollywood you no-clue shits.

Last Edited by Anonymous 1342725 on 11/29/2012 11:10 PM
Anonymous 1342725
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28385893
United States
11/29/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

^ THIS

I rarely go to the movies, perhaps 2-3 times in the past ten years. Avoiding this 'Hobbit' crap will be easy for me, since all that fantasy crap is for retards. The Brits produce so much of it, one, because they're a depraved lot, and two, because they're into control.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1200804
United States
11/29/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
one star, because there's nothing lower
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6704247
United States
11/29/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21300769
United States
11/29/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
one star, For FRODOPILE!
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/29/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is like saying, BOYCOTT your local grocery store because they sell gay lotion!

wtf?

The Actor didn't make the movie or the story or write the books. He's some guy reading lines off a screenplay

BOYCOTT Wayne's World 2 because it has 4 gay actors in it!!!

You sir are a MORAN!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21300769

Peter Jackson is obviously aware of McKellen's activities, but as long as he probably is another Idol1 prick, very likely he hired a homo to play Gandalf for occultist purposes.

But feel free to go with the rest of the flock, if you are too pussy to even consider what I said. Ignorance is a bliss!

lala
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27008657
Germany
11/29/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
PutinPutinPutin
PutinPutinPutin
PutinPutinPutin

It's because of idiots like you we will never be taken serious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649819
United States
11/29/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP seems pretty powerful to me. If he/she boycotts the Hobbitt, that will probably be sufficient.
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/29/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I like art you douchebag, but I have DISCERNMENT, I choose carefully what I watch and I'm far from being your average "entertainment crowd".

But you may be the pinnacle of the human virtues for calling someone a coward, right??? I bet your life is as clean as the city dump yard, huh kid?

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 11/29/2012 11:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28709988
Australia
11/29/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I like art you douchebag, but I have DISCERNMENT, I chose carefully what I watch and I'm far from being your average "entertainment crowd".

But you may be the pinnacle of the human virtues for calling someone a coward, right??? I bet your life is as clean as the city dump yard, huh kid?
 Quoting: UndercoverAlien

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28603760
United States
11/29/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Boycotting it now doesn't mean shit, its not out yet
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is like saying, BOYCOTT your local grocery store because they sell gay lotion!

wtf?

The Actor didn't make the movie or the story or write the books. He's some guy reading lines off a screenplay

You sir are a MORAN!

Peter Jackson is obviously aware of McKellen's activities, but as long as he probably is another Idol1 prick, very likely he hired a homo to play Gandalf for occultist purposes.

But feel free to go with the rest of the flock, if you are too pussy to even consider what I said. Ignorance is a bliss!

lala

I'm pretty sure Mike Meyers knew Rip Taylor was a flaming homo
Point is, who gives a fuck?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28709988
Australia
11/29/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf?

You sir are a MORAN!

lala

Not most people. That's the sole reason why humanity is going down the shit tube.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8625642
United States
11/29/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry, awesome flicks. Will See them all.
MuzzleBreak

User ID: 28416442
United States
11/29/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Tolkien's stories are of good vs evil. He was a friend of CS Lewis, the former atheist turned Christian writer.
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/29/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf?

You sir are a MORAN!

lala

Any coincidence in the fact that the US, where people are experts in "don't give a fuck", makes Sodom and Gomorrah look like a kindergarten???

Last Edited by UndercoverAlien on 11/29/2012 11:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Neil Patrick Harris is gay!

Should I not watch Dougie Howser MD, Starship Troopers or more importantly, HAROLD & KUMAR??
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/30/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tolkien's stories are of good vs evil. He was a friend of CS Lewis, the former atheist turned Christian writer.
 Quoting: MuzzleBreak

I like Tolkien's books, I've read TLOTR and The Hobbit, but I'm talking about what goes in the movie industry and there may be a good reason on why Tolkien's family hates Peter Jackson's movies.

And considering that he managed to make Frodo and Samwise Gangee look like two fags the whole trilogy, then it makes sense why he hired an old pedo like McKellen to play Gandalf, which is very sad, because the character represents exactly the opposite of what McKellen stands for: Evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28715399
France
11/30/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Undercoveralien, you are doing an amazing job!
Please continue a good work! I was subscribed on your YT channel and I found you here! Do you have in near future a plane to open new YT channel? It would be awesome!

About Ian McKellen. I didn't know he is a gay and pedo and about his job in schools. Now after I've read your post, I found intresting stuff about it. So thank you for information!
 Quoting: Igor 28749347

I am sensing a love connection. You two closet cases falling in wuv?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26808139
United States
11/30/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: MuzzleBreak

I like Tolkien's books, I've read TLOTR and The Hobbit, but I'm talking about what goes in the movie industry and there may be a good reason on why Tolkien's family hates Peter Jackson's movies.

And considering that he managed to make Frodo and Samwise Gangee look like two fags the whole trilogy, then it makes sense why he hired an old pedo like McKellen to play Gandalf, which is very sad, because the character represents exactly the opposite of what McKellen stands for: Evil.

The LOTR movies were the best ever made. The Hobbit will likely be just as great. You've got to be the dumbest fuck on GLP, hands down.
NaturesLight

User ID: 24873534
United States
11/30/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is wrong with being gay?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28768201
New Zealand
11/30/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Youre being silly, pete jackson is a decent bloke, hes not into the crap you are spinning. So what if ians gay, hes a great man, a fine actor and not into the shit you are dribbling, get a life, not everything you see has some conspiracy attached to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28756440
Australia
11/30/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
crazyjakdramastir
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28736110

Let me guess: You're going to watch "The Hobbit" premiere with your butt-fuck buddy and later he will put a wig on you and call you "Galadriel" while raping your anus???

norespect

rofl
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/30/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is wrong with being gay?
 Quoting: NaturesLight

Besides being part of the same low-life category that includes pedophiles, necrophiliacs, zoophiles and all mentally disturbed infra-sexual perverts who can think anything BUT natural sex???
UndercoverAlien  (OP)

Brazil
11/30/2012 05:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Youre being silly, pete jackson is a decent bloke, hes not into the crap you are spinning. So what if ians gay, hes a great man, a fine actor and not into the shit you are dribbling, get a life, not everything you see has some conspiracy attached to it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28768201

I don't know Peter Jackson and unless you KNOW him, I find too risky stand up in defense of anyone from the "entertainment" industry, but that's you not me!

I also find impossible to fathom a person who openly advertises and advocates pedophilia, a "great man". Just by being a queer, the word "man" doesn't apply either.

But hey, that's shit-hole Earth where we're living in, and most people have very shitty role models.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17763966
United States
11/30/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
So whats the difference between the hobbit and the.lord of the rings filming? I remeber watching videos of how well the animals were treated in the lord of the rings series... The hoses during the filming of the lotr interested Viggo.in to loving them... Weird wording. But thats one of.the reasons why viggo did that horse movies afterwards. What changed?

GLP