Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,597 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,772
Pageviews Today: 207,642Threads Today: 65Posts Today: 1,341
02:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18006663
United States
11/29/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*
I feel so sorry for these people and all people affected by war. The people are the ones who pay when governments decide to go to war.

Jesus loves everyone. He love Muslims, Christians, Jews, non believers and even the ones who curse him. In eternity God will right all wrongs.

Peace be with these people and the rest of the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28536338
United States
11/29/2012 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*
Islam at its best...killing. Mohammed would be proud he was a murdering genocidal maniac if you care to read history. They are are just following Islamic rule. This will continue until the world is bathed in blood of the infidels. Its amazing the American policy regarding this evil. But don't worry our children will have to deal with this genocide just as the great generation did during WW2 because our generation are a bunch of degenerate pussy boys and men.
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
11/29/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
11/29/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible
Who is doing this to the Syrians?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Your country is paying Al Qaeda to do this to the Syrians.

FACT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28741106

Glad at least one other person here fucking gets it.

maybe these others will wake the hell up now and hold this administration accountable for these murders.

then again... it most likely won't be three posts and some obama dicksucker will defend it..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28544505

Yup. Same group of people we used to get rid of Ghaddafi. Now they're in Syria. Wait I thought they were our enemies? Depends on which day of the week it is I suppose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28543811
United States
11/29/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Threads in here are being deleted.hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18475264
Canada
11/29/2012 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

NATO, Mossad, CIA, take your pick...
Digital mix guy

User ID: 18487315
United States
11/29/2012 10:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
hmmm
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
11/29/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got 2 and a half mins in and seen that poor child with half his head missing I had to turn it off,

Syria needs peace and quick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28651427

if we didn't have such a weak suck in the white house... errrrr I mean going on vacation. NONE of this shit would be happening, libya syria egypt.. the muslim brotherhood knows they have an open door to kill, loot, rape and pillage and the fuckin kenyan will do nothing to head them off... hell he will do what he can to help them.

I do hope one day soon this all comes out for what it is and his treasonous high crimes earn him the death penalty.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28544505

Yep. Without that damn Kenyan Communist in office, we'd have peace in the Middle East, the world's economy would be doing great, and every child would have an endless supply of candy and a pet unicorn!
reckless driver
User ID: 28752164
United States
11/29/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump even if you don't comment on this, it should at least affect your outlook on the world.
Requiemdream

User ID: 27999624
United States
11/29/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know, it is always sad to see children pay for the ignorance of adults. Speaking of which, I really cannot stand God is Great (Allah U Akbar) repeating incessantly. Are they really that primitive? This should be indicative of their mental state. The Islamic religion is domineering and violent. I know of another religion that teaches 'those who live by the sword will die by the sword.' Pity they aren't keen to that verse. Then again, even His followers do not practice it.
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 664728
New Zealand
11/29/2012 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched 14 minutes and I didn't see one single female

all men

all male children

where are the women? the wives? the mothers of these children? the female children?

that was the weirdest part of the clip
Citizenperth

User ID: 2030106
Australia
11/29/2012 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25658088
United States
11/29/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

That is the million dollar question my friend. Who really knows.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258659
United States
11/29/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Suicide bombers my ass. The people driving the truck bombs were probably completely unaware that explosives were on board and had no idea what they were really doing. It's how the game works. People aren't going around blowing themselves up, that's such bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21672181
United States
11/29/2012 10:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our tax dollars at work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12596163
United States
11/29/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
this shit needs to stop! why is this still going on? they need peace its gone way beyond soldiers killing rebels or rebels killing soldiers, they are just killing like its nothing, this is bad! and should be treated as a war crime, fuck Russia and China we need to go in and protect those people or get them out.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22898919
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Morroco, Algeria, Saudi Arabian, Iraq, Iran, Gaza, West Bank, Afghanista, Pakistan, Yemen, Abu Dhabi, Oman, Kuwaiti, Chechen etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18475264

Fixed.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
And Syria itself.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even Turkey, believe it or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28694200
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Look.................in....................mirror.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28749409
United States
11/29/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

FACT!

You have proof?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28749409
United States
11/29/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28694200

Shut the fuck up and get back out in the field and pick my vegetables.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Syrian war...

An army of mercenaries, Salafist sect, worshiping Saudi muftis, Saudi Arabia royals........

Benghazi. Turkey. Arms and transport to the front. CIA.

France and US.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28694200

Shut the fuck up and get back out in the field and pick my vegetables.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28749409

I'll keep care of your garden if you go to Langley and stop this shit.
Jeepster

User ID: 7909456
United States
11/29/2012 11:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh dear God! And the Bible says Damascus will become a ruinous heap. Do you suppose we are seeing prophecy? Awful...just no words.
Live life to the fullest, laugh often, never let fear run your days.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

FACT!

You have proof?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28749409

Start here and do further research.

Washington Post...
We now know why Ambassador Christopher Stevens had to be in Benghazi the night of 9/11 to meet a Turkish representative, even though he feared for his safety. According to various reports, one of Stevens’ main missions in Libya was to facilitate the transfer of much of Gadhafi’s military equipment, including the deadly SA-7 – portable SAMs – to Islamists and other al Qaeda-affiliated groups fighting the Assad Regime in Syria. In an excellent article, Aaron Klein states that Stevens routinely used our Benghazi consulate (mission) to coordinate the Turkish, Saudi Arabian and Qatari governments’ support for insurgencies throughout the Middle East. Further, according to Egyptian security sources, Stevens played a “central role in recruiting Islamic jihadists to fight the Assad Regime in Syria.”

Retired Adm. James A. Lyons was commander in chief of the U.S. Pacific Fleet and senior U.S. military representative to the United Nations.
Meow...
User ID: 3650237
United States
11/29/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't care. They all should be stoned to death or have their fucking heads cut off as they do to others.
Evil is as evil does
'Nuff said..
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/29/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear God! And the Bible says Damascus will become a ruinous heap. Do you suppose we are seeing prophecy? Awful...just no words.
 Quoting: Jeepster

I hope this isn't it, because the verse says that when Damascus falls, that is the beginning of the end or something really dire.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't care. They all should be stoned to death or have their fucking heads cut off as they do to others.
Evil is as evil does
'Nuff said..
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

CIA and Pentagon are only a stone's throw away from where you live. Have at 'er...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/29/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP