Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 727,339
Pageviews Today: 1,192,705Threads Today: 477Posts Today: 8,033
12:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28694200
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*
if you really want to know what your Salafist allies have in mind... (translated)

Welcome to the "liberated zone" of Aleppo

Aleppo (parts of), declared .. an Islamic Emirate, The heretics - Sunnis, Sufis and Chiites, including the Druzes, Alaouites and Ismaelites - and the ’infidels’ (Christians) have been expelled and their possessions confiscated.

fatwas have been delivered by the greatest Sheikhs of our nation – their holinesses Abd al-Aziz ibn Abd Allah ibn Baaz [2], Abdul-Azeez ibn Abdullaah Aal ash-Shaikh [3], Muhammad ibn al Uthaymeen [4], Abdullah Ibn Jibreen [5], Saleh al Fawzan [6], Bakr abu Zayd [7],

[2] ex-Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia.
[3] is the present Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia.
[4] (1925-2001) was one of the principal Salafist masters of Saudi Arabia.
[5] (1933-2009), a Saudi master.
[6] is the ex-President of the Supreme Court of Justice of Saudi Arabia.
[7] is the ex-General Procurator of Saudi Arabia.

the "revolutionary" authorities have just created a Committee to Command Good and Prohibit Impious Acts and on the 22nd November, they published their first legislative act,

and have decreed that women are now forbidden to drive. Any person who disobeys this order will be punished until they renounce the practice, if necessary, by the use of force. The Committee to Command Good and Prohibit Impious Acts is charged with the application of the present act.

[link to www.voltairenet.org]
Indego

User ID: 26952081
United States
11/29/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*
resist

Last Edited by Indego on 11/29/2012 11:38 PM
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/29/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5739241
United States
11/29/2012 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love how the brainwashed drones chant for Allah. Looks like the only one doing the helping is them. Their "God" doesn't do shit because he doesn't exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28744131
United States
11/29/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
"I don't know how much longer this video will be around but people need to know the awful things going on right now to the innocent people"

Why can't it get uploaded to GLP video?
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/29/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love how the brainwashed drones chant for Allah. Looks like the only one doing the helping is them. Their "God" doesn't do shit because he doesn't exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5739241

the Committee to Command Good and Prohibit Impious Acts has set up a police force tasked with calling the inhabitants of Aleppo to prayer, and punishing those who do not answer.

I think the population just might be agreeing with you...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2728376
United States
11/29/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
"GOD IS GREAT!"
Light to Go

User ID: 8545334
United States
11/29/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
INTERSPECIES PREDATORS AT WORK. When will humankind say they have had enough of these world leaders?
Untroubled, Scornful, Outrageous-That is how Wisdom wants us to be!
White Genocide: 1900AD @ 35% - Today less than 8% of the earth's population
Sophia's Correction
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19976094
United States
11/29/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
I got 2 and a half mins in and seen that poor child with half his head missing I had to turn it off,

Syria needs peace and quick.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28651427

too late for that now. thousands of people have already been killed. their family and friends are going to want revenge and justice. They can't just turn it off. this is going to get MUCH worse before it gets better
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12840822
United States
11/29/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I see both sides on this...daily...who is the hero here? No one. There is no good guy in this fight.
Rani
User ID: 1659740
Australia
11/29/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The world thinks Israel is being agressive?
MHz

User ID: 25505891
Canada
11/29/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible
Who is doing this to the Syrians?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

France is neck deep, Turkey is kissing ass to NATO or it will never become a security member again. Better go over the fine print in your contract with 'the West'. The treaties that followed the wild,wild, west and then the decimation of the culture once we had them locked up we could really begin in earnest (RCC Schools for children only). Hamas would be wise to download all the court cases to get a preview of the types of documents they will be presented with. As any First Nation person if the 'moon people need to be warned that the NASA guys are coming, and they are going to steal your land'

Last Edited by MHz on 11/30/2012 12:00 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26991073
Germany
11/30/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
inb4 Brief applauding this. But i see others do this already. A shame, really.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/30/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Suicide bombers my ass. The people driving the truck bombs were probably completely unaware that explosives were on board and had no idea what they were really doing. It's how the game works. People aren't going around blowing themselves up, that's such bullshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1258659

this BBC investigative report was later deleted from BBC website.

Syrian rebels use prisoner for suicide bombing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28744097
United States
11/30/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
In Egypt, Libya, and Syria we see a common thread. A leader who is perceived to be hated by his country is reported to have bombed and killed his own people. Mubarak, Qaddafi, and Assad governments have all been blamed for wantonly attacking their own civilians.
I ask you, what fucking sense does that make? Wouldn't a ruler who knows they are a target for removal understand that killing your own is no way to stay in power? That such a move would always play into the oppositions hand?
Wouldn't Assad have seen what happened to the others? It doesn't make sense for Assad to kill his people. But it makes sense for those who want his ass out at all costs.

Again, it is utter stupidity to target your own people. You have NOTHING to gain by it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044117

Very observant! Who has created the perception that the leaders of these countries were bombing and killing their own people? Who has spread this information to the masses via all sorts of information technologies? It couldn't be those who are pushing to establish democracy now could it, or is this just a front for some other purpose?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28744097
United States
11/30/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
i don't care. They all should be stoned to death or have their fucking heads cut off as they do to others.
Evil is as evil does
'Nuff said..
 Quoting: Meow... 3650237

Shut up.
Requiemdream

User ID: 27999624
United States
11/30/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's not forget the very same Allah U Akbar (God is Great) cries can be heard repeating while this young christian convert is being beheaded for refusing to renounce his faith and return to islam. Why the children? They bring blood shed upon themselves as they have for generations.
WARNING - THIS VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!

Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1494776
India
11/30/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn the Amerricunts!! Watching American idol on their LED TVs while eating burgers and paying for murder in Syria.
MHz

Canada
11/30/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I see both sides on this...daily...who is the hero here? No one. There is no good guy in this fight.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12840822

Maybe that can be changed a little bit and stay within the rules. War starts with 2 loans and running on compound interest and before WWI the winner took the treasures and any bank loan was voided. The Banks changed that so the loser paid for the whole cost of the war for both sides and all bank loans the loser had were paid in full (before anything else).
The Nations now just have to take a vote in the UN like they did today to abolish the Rothschild Banksters and replace it with the Christian bank where all loans are interest free (might I suggest the Nuns run the banking side and their new husbands can go about mending all the fences they have fucked up as far back as, well a very long time indeed.

Iran is said to have enough gold to last 15 years (I assume that is in war-time conditions) Syria better get some loans arranged with Russian on a lend lease basis if need be and real-time hd sat video which Russia has. Move in an S-300 system south of Turkey, When NATO fires to down a decoy Syrian Mig they launch but that projectile is intercepted before it reaches it's target. A bullet intercepting a bullet that is attempting to intercept another bullet.
Libya gave up and they will become another Bahrain, not exactly progress for the citizens.

The seem to be getting quite large that tracking them should be possible, back tracking actually via eyes in the sky should be able to give a location. Worse comes to worse surrender to Russia or China.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
11/30/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Let's not forget the very same Allah U Akbar (God is Great) cries can be heard repeating while this young christian convert is being beheaded for refusing to renounce his faith and return to islam. Why the children? They bring blood shed upon themselves as they have for generations.

Quoting: Requiemdream

This is fake, proven.

As for the whole Syria thing, Assad finally cut the power and went full balls it looks like. The whole Middle East is a mess. I say let them all kill each other then split it all amongst Russia/USA/China/Europe and let those fuckers slave at our oil fields.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26836710
United States
11/30/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
MODS ARE PROTECTING THERE BITCH

Is this DoorBert like Productions? Pin after pin after pin. Somethings up here. I see many other post that deserved to be pinned but they don't, but when this DoorBert post something, anything it gets pinned. And he spins titles to draw attention and it works. I don't know how many time I've see misleading titles from him/her. And as always some mod pins it even if the title is a lie. It's like they don't even read the post, OHHHH it's DoorBert! Just pin it..

I've seen threads come up about something interesting or breaking news and no pin. Just a little while later this DoorBert starts a thread about the same thing and it gets pinned. If that's not favoritism I don't know what it is.

I know allot of people like him and he/she does post great info but dammmmm, give other members some credit.

I'm sure allot of you know exactly what I'm talking about

One example
He made thread about a certain subject and it gets pinned and then a few days later (today) he post the same info but this time he changed the title, added a few things that were added to the the original thread by others and it gets pinned again.

This is getting ridiculous.

Lets see how long this thread last. He will be protected. You can bet on it..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103190
United States
11/30/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lord Yeshua come quickly. Please help these people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26991073
Germany
11/30/2012 12:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Requiemdream

Comparing a bomb killing lots of people including kids, with a (faked, but doesn't matter) beheading done by extremists, probably the same kind of extremists who did this bombing.

Fuck you.
Jeepster

User ID: 7909456
United States
11/30/2012 12:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Oh dear God! And the Bible says Damascus will become a ruinous heap. Do you suppose we are seeing prophecy? Awful...just no words.
 Quoting: Jeepster

I hope this isn't it, because the verse says that when Damascus falls, that is the beginning of the end or something really dire.
 Quoting: Ralph--a house dog

Yeah...but I'm more convinced every day it is nearer than we think.
Live life to the fullest, laugh often, never let fear run your days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24103190
United States
11/30/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn the Amerricunts!! Watching American idol on their LED TVs while eating burgers and paying for murder in Syria.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1494776

Not me, I'm an american. I pray for these people and the suffering in the world. I hate the elite who run this country U.S. and the world. So sad.
Jeepster

User ID: 7909456
United States
11/30/2012 12:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Look.................in....................mirror.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28694200

Shut the fuck up and get back out in the field and pick my vegetables.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28749409

You're a fucking cunt. No wonder people hate the us. It's because of racist cunt motherfuckers like you. Tell you what, go down to Mexico and talk that shit pussy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2116087

Wow. Maybe you need your meds or a dose of the medicine those poor kids are getting? Better yet..a mouthful of soap and a lesson on vocabulary.

Last Edited by Jeepster on 11/30/2012 12:33 AM
Live life to the fullest, laugh often, never let fear run your days.
MHz

Canada
11/30/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
He doesn't realize that saying that to people just has them piss on the vegetable before giving it to them ready to eat.
Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/30/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Let's take this slowly,,, take a deep breath, sit back for 14 minutes and listen to this Syrian young woman...

Anonymous Coward
Mexico
11/30/2012 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible

Look.................in....................mirror.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28694200

Shut the fuck up and get back out in the field and pick my vegetables.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28749409

You're a fucking cunt. No wonder people hate the us. It's because of racist cunt motherfuckers like you. Tell you what, go down to Mexico and talk that shit pussy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2116087

Now now everybody. Let's simmer down. The truth is coming out. Even the MSM is publishing that the US govt is funding/arming and using the Al Queda label for its own ends. It's no longer a conspiracy theory where we need to shout out our agreement or not....

Now that there is no question, what do we do now?
Requiemdream

User ID: 27999624
United States
11/30/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
It doesn't fucking matter! Blah blah blah! STOP POINTING FINGERS! STOP BLAMING! THERE WILL ALWAYS BE AN ENEMY! STOP KILLING! STOP HATING! STOP BEING VIOLENT! STOP DECLARING RELIGION AS A FORM OF GOVERNMENT! STOP ABUSING WOMEN! STOP STOP STOP! There are muslim like the sea and yet the Americans are able to control them? How about not??? How about taking your heads out of the holy book and using reason. Then perhaps the YES TRAGIC deaths of these children will not occur! Do they care ENOUGH to ACTUALLY STOP!?

Last Edited by Requiemdream (ghost) on 11/30/2012 12:49 AM
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin

GLP