Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,697 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,188,859
Pageviews Today: 2,290,552Threads Today: 1,069Posts Today: 20,052
11:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1330824
United States
11/30/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*
I can watch anything...But not when it shows kids done like that. Had to stop watching.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
11/30/2012 06:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What's Really Going on in Syria Right now... *VIDEO* WARNING GRAPHIC! UPDATE *LIVE FEED*
I can watch anything...But not when it shows kids done like that. Had to stop watching.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1330824

Go on watch it.. This is the human race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
11/30/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who kills children deserves eternal hell.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just watched it....omg, graphic!

These people aren't mountain climbing, goat fucking al qaeda. They are people just like us suffering.

I can only say one thing:

If shit doesn't change soon YOU will experience crap like this.
Bondeknoll

User ID: 1195264
Norway
11/30/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama, al-CIAda and the Islamists started this. This will spread worldwide. I have started to hate alle americans because of this. Not good.

Last Edited by Bondeknoll on 11/30/2012 07:04 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28770011
Luxembourg
11/30/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible
Who is doing this to the Syrians?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

CIA + Mossad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28770011
Luxembourg
11/30/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing!! pigs killing pigs...
alu snackbar....
this is what they like BLOOD!!!!
poor innocent children.it;s true and sad

jihad2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23753268

You fucking israel Idiot.

The syrian are being manipulated by the CIA+ your scum Mossad
kentoni1

User ID: 28497517
United States
11/30/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who are the religious fanatics? The Christians, the Jews or the Muslims? How about the greedy money worshiping westerners? I really don't think mankind is evil. Maybe we have been pushed to the brink.
DoorBert

User ID: 857877
United States
11/30/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Flights to Damascus airport cancelled for second day - BBC News
DoorBert

User ID: 857877
United States
11/30/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey to press Putin on negotiating end to Assad's rule
DoorBert

User ID: 870568
United States
11/30/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bomb explosion rips through Press TV vehicles in Syria

[link to www.presstv.ir]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama, al-CIAda and the Islamists started this. This will spread worldwide. I have started to hate alle americans because of this. Not good.
 Quoting: Bondeknoll

That is actually pretty stupid of you since MANY Americans oppose this stuff.

You need to understand the US Government is acting against the wishes of the general population.

I say this because blind hate is what helps promote this kind of death and destruction.
derelekt
User ID: 1502065
United States
11/30/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dude, I do not intned this as a jab at you personally. Your statement shows the kind of ignorance that allows hate to grow.

MOST people on this planet, I'd bet you are included, want to be able to feed their family and live in peace. They don't want to kill, get people killed, or be killed.

It doesn't matter if you are a Christian American, Hindu Indian, infidel, or whatever. Most people want to live in peace.

It's the government. It's the powers that be. Some dude eating a bowl of Cheerios in Des Moines isn't thinking about killing people in the Middle East. He's thinking about how he's going to get his bills paid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23753268
Israel
11/30/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dude, I do not intned this as a jab at you personally. Your statement shows the kind of ignorance that allows hate to grow.

MOST people on this planet, I'd bet you are included, want to be able to feed their family and live in peace. They don't want to kill, get people killed, or be killed.

It doesn't matter if you are a Christian American, Hindu Indian, infidel, or whatever. Most people want to live in peace.

It's the government. It's the powers that be. Some dude eating a bowl of Cheerios in Des Moines isn't thinking about killing people in the Middle East. He's thinking about how he's going to get his bills paid.
 Quoting: derelekt 1502065

RIGHT!!!!!!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1607700
United States
11/30/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
so much for the concern of spinal injuries.
ceawaves

User ID: 28704314
United States
11/30/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Horrible
Who is doing this to the Syrians?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Your country is paying Al Qaeda to do this to the Syrians.

FACT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28741106

Just like they did all those other country's..Just like they started the whole Arab Spring setting up a global MBH run region.
XSlyOneX  (OP)

User ID: 1446631
United States
11/30/2012 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I apologize for not keeping up with this thread. IT was to me dieing before I left for work and I didn't think anyone was going to pick it up. From what I've gathered the main video was from a serious of explosions that racked some apartment complexes. The live stream I provided was live at first but it was cut off shortly and started playing pre-recorded material again my apologies for not clarifying on that when it got switched over.

I really hope this thread made people more aware of what is going on and can look past the black curtain America trys to put on it's people.
Ron Paul or Bust
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28763511
Mexico
11/30/2012 04:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would they do this for us? NO. Also, we don't ask them to. Because regardless of whether or not they funded our killings/sent people over here to blow things up (they probably do) etc etc, we would NOT ask for help or cry "come rescue us." We would FREAKING FIX IT OURSELVES.

Please.

What EXACTLY do you pompous, self-righteous, morons want the average American to DO. Break it down for us, really. You know, we're all slow and dumb from all that fast food and
American Idol. So what say you lay it all out in plain English bit-by-bit about what each citizens exact role should be in "stopping" what is going on.

We are all ears.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28105140

Tomorrow you'll completely forget about the fact your govt and agencies are using Al Queda as a mercenary army to attack sovereign countries, blowing up civilians and using terrorists tactics.

You'll forget that your country is the number 1 terrorist country, number 1 prison population, number 1 military budget, number 1 arms manufacturing and export, with an aggressive militarist culture with divisive media and politics.

Tomorrow is another day and you'll shake off all those boring statistics, and start again playing ball as if nothing has changed. Your media will assure you how great the US is, the greatest in the history of the world, how charitable it is, how its motives are unquestionably humanitarian and always for liberty and freedom. And you believe it because it makes you forget and feel good about yourself.

And you'll play ball just like always because that is what you've always done...

And you ask us what you are supposed to do?

How about you tell us what you are going to do.

We are all ears.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28763511
Mexico
11/30/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: derelekt 1502065

RIGHT!!!!!!

clappa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23753268

Ha! Look at this Israeli hypocrite, agreeing with "peace and love", then spreading the most despicable hate filled posts of all. Go suck it, hypocrite. You are brain damaged...

GLP