Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,875 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,056,629
Pageviews Today: 1,944,396Threads Today: 693Posts Today: 14,417
09:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. - No one came!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24210762
United States
11/29/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. - No one came!!!
President Barack Obama attended the summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. He didn't. The American led-partnership became a party to which no-one came.

Instead, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, plus China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, will form a club and leave out the United States. As 3 billion Asians become prosperous, interest fades in the prospective contribution of 300 million Americans

This article is worth the read as its the only important article I have seen lately, unless you fall for the fiscal cliff propaganda which is obviously fake and dog & pony show.

[link to www.atimes.com] came.

GAME OVER! Prepare. Its over.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11696497
United States
11/29/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. - No one came!!!
Link Fail!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28736704
United States
11/29/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. - No one came!!!
Not Found

The requested URL /atimes/Global_Economy/NK27Dj02.htmlno-one was not found on this server.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28734096
Portugal
11/29/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
fixed: [link to www.atimes.com]
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1531528
11/29/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump on the condition OP fixes the link.
Tell me what this tastes like...
Carshy McCarsh

11/29/2012 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
America's great economic strength, namely its capacity to innovate, exists mainly in memory four years after the 2008 economic crisis.

Yes, and who's fucking fault is that? Who has punished the successful, threatened the ascendant, and condemned the worthy?

ohappy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28739640
United States
11/29/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good. The US should be isolated, quarantined, and dismembered for the good of the planet.
Umerican

User ID: 11749062
United States
11/29/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
America's great economic strength, namely its capacity to innovate, exists mainly in memory four years after the 2008 economic crisis.

Yes, and who's fucking fault is that? Who has punished the successful, threatened the ascendant, and condemned the worthy?

ohappy
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

Your a biased fool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
11/29/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Better than that, whole plan backfired in his face

SE Asia including India, Japan, AND china formed their own and purposely EXCLUDED USA, as Obama tried to exclude China from his plan.

Oh, he's such a talented leader....shi.....FAILURE!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27371221
Netherlands
11/29/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Realy incomprehensible how the american people stare into O's headlights, waiting to be run over.
- o'care
- TPP
- endless wars
- sharia for us
- fema camps
- billions of hollow point ammo for any and all gov agency's
(for killing whom actually?)
- he's your deadsure economy killshot

You guys are CRAZY!!!
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/29/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
President Barack Obama attended the summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. He didn't. The American led-partnership became a party to which no-one came.

Instead, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, plus China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, will form a club and leave out the United States. As 3 billion Asians become prosperous, interest fades in the prospective contribution of 300 million Americans

This article is worth the read as its the only important article I have seen lately, unless you fall for the fiscal cliff propaganda which is obviously fake and dog & pony show.

[link to www.latimes.com] came.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24210762

The Asian nations are forming their own currency base....backed by actual GOLD.

Meanwhile.....we will continue to slide, as planned by Obama and his Marxist minions.

Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System
[link to ftmdaily.com]

cicero flagburn

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/29/2012 06:29 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9277476
United States
11/29/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Realy incomprehensible how the american people stare into O's headlights, waiting to be run over.
- o'care
- TPP
- endless wars
- sharia for us
- fema camps

You guys are CRAZY!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27371221

Everyone around the world was cheering the US on to vote that sucker in to office! Don't give that "you guys are crazy" crap.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23554071
United States
11/29/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good. The US should be isolated, quarantined, and dismembered for the good of the planet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28739640

With all it's evil, I would still rather live in the US over any other place on the planet. You're just a spoiled rotten kid who will never make it past the unemployment lines when you grow up.
Epic Beard Guy

User ID: 26240425
United States
11/29/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
- o'care
- TPP
- endless wars
- sharia for us
- fema camps

You guys are CRAZY!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27371221

We're not waiting anymore. We have already been run over. Another 4 years of this shit, and we'll be huddled in our basements with mass quantities of guns and ammo. I, for one will not be doing the "FEMA camp tour". They can take my body there after I am done with it.
Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2167069
Germany
11/29/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
what do you expect. the retards elect the retard, the retards multiplies much faster, then they have more vote so another retard will for sure get elected. they elect base on skin color and foodstamp kindness, nothing else. social wealth continue to be 'redistributed' to the lazy and retarded, this retarded cycle will bring US (or any retard infested nations) to its knees until there's nothing left to redistribute. Look at SE Asia countries, there simply isn't such a garbage bag of lazy and retarded population on their shoulder, less likely they will let one rule their country.

Meanwhile.....we will continue to slide, as planned by Obama and his Marxist minions.

[link to ftmdaily.com]

:cicero: :flagburn:
 Quoting: Burt Gummer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1015009
United States
11/29/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
how sad. and to the think the mindless morons of america just gave obama 4 more years.
Carshy McCarsh

11/29/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

Your a biased fool.
 Quoting: Umerican

You're an uninformed, poor, stupid, incapable libtard.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6317675
New Zealand
11/29/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
x CHAKA x

User ID: 1440567
United States
11/29/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is awesome! I wish I could have been there to see his face.
"Better To Die on Your Feet Than Live On Your Knees."
s. d. butler

User ID: 974819
United States
11/29/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

Precisely. Crushing debt, regulations,bureaucracy, government at all levels, increasingly authoritarian, taking more and more, wars without end. A loss of any kind of claim to moral authority....just what does anyone expect would be the result?

clappa
SaveUSa

User ID: 20797003
United States
11/29/2012 08:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

Maybe I'm reading too far into your post, but...

It's fucking assholes like you that make me question first amendment rights. You idiots continually spout off about how demonic the US is, yet you continue to leach off its benefits that my family ensured with their service, and some with their blood. Now you've been given such a voice as of late, you actually think you're intelligent and cool for demonizing the very people that (for now) ensure your right to continue spewing what you folks typically do without thought or acknowledgement of reality. If it weren't for those patriots doing their duty, you my friend would most likely end up on the wrong end of a boot in due time.

Unfortunately, these days it appears that boot is edging ever closer, and I can only say that we can't wait until you and yours reap what you have sown. We will be fine. You will not.

Might I suggest that you move to N Korea. I hear that the winters are marvelous.

Last Edited by SaveUSa on 11/29/2012 08:44 PM
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/29/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
what do you expect. the retards elect the retard, the retards multiplies much faster, then they have more vote so another retard will for sure get elected. they elect base on skin color and foodstamp kindness, nothing else. social wealth continue to be 'redistributed' to the lazy and retarded, this retarded cycle will bring US (or any retard infested nations) to its knees until there's nothing left to redistribute. Look at SE Asia countries, there simply isn't such a garbage bag of lazy and retarded population on their shoulder, less likely they will let one rule their country.

[link to ftmdaily.com]

cicero flagburn

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2167069

Why do you flip the post reply order so your reply is on top??. crazy
People can't follow it that way.

....just by luck I even realized you replied to the post AC.

Last Edited by Useless Cookie Eater on 11/29/2012 08:44 PM
LJTG

User ID: 22082088
United States
11/29/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's fucking assholes like you that make me question first amendment rights. You idiots continually spout off about how demonic the US is, yet you continue to leach off its benefits that my family ensured with their service, and some with their blood. Now you've been given such a voice as of late, you actually think you're intelligent and cool for demonizing the very people that (for now) ensure your right to continue spewing what you folks typically do without thought or acknowledgement of reality. If it weren't for those patriots doing their duty, you my friend would most likely end up on the wrong end of a boot in due time.

Unfortunately, these days it appears that boot is edging ever closer, and I can only say that we can't wait until you and yours reap what you have sown. We will be fine. You will not.

Might I suggest that you move to N Korea. I hear that the winters are marvelous.
 Quoting: SaveUSa

Thank you for this post people have lost their minds. My dad is one of those people you wrote of, he was wounded during Vietnam twice then came home to work as a truck driver then a security guard at Nuclear One here in Arkansas. He passed away a few years ago after a long and brutal sickness. He suffered more than any person I have ever known and never once did he complain or whine or show anything other than strength, kindness, and grace. Men like him are seemingly lost to this generation. I am just thankful my son got to see and spend time with him and will carry those values into his adulthood and not become the neutered type of man that spends his time spewing venom anonymously over the web while doing nothing to uplift and build up the very country and it's citizen's that have made his lifestyle possible.
LJTG
Carshy McCarsh

11/29/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

Precisely. Crushing debt, regulations,bureaucracy, government at all levels, increasingly authoritarian, taking more and more, wars without end. A loss of any kind of claim to moral authority....just what does anyone expect would be the result?

clappa
 Quoting: s. d. butler

Who is John Galt?

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/29/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama went to Myanmar instead for the Opium Trade Agreements.
Digital mix guy

User ID: 18487315
United States
11/29/2012 09:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
hmmm
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
No Dhimmi

User ID: 3248816
United States
11/29/2012 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
:Ineptocracy:
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11508444
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

ohappy

clappa
 Quoting: s. d. butler

newsflash The 'Global Good Guy' mask is slipping newsflash

pennywise

ogrrr
SaveUSa

User ID: 20797003
United States
11/29/2012 10:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SaveUSa

Thank you for this post people have lost their minds. My dad is one of those people you wrote of, he was wounded during Vietnam twice then came home to work as a truck driver then a security guard at Nuclear One here in Arkansas. He passed away a few years ago after a long and brutal sickness. He suffered more than any person I have ever known and never once did he complain or whine or show anything other than strength, kindness, and grace. Men like him are seemingly lost to this generation. I am just thankful my son got to see and spend time with him and will carry those values into his adulthood and not become the neutered type of man that spends his time spewing venom anonymously over the web while doing nothing to uplift and build up the very country and it's citizen's that have made his lifestyle possible.
 Quoting: LJTG

Agreed and well said.

Thanks for adding.
Within the surreal depths of "reality" lies the truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
11/29/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
he achieved nothing during the visit to south east asia ( asean meeting ) and as well found out that most of those countries ( except vietnam, phillipines --fighting over that south sea thing) are well influenced by the chinese gov who continue to lend money ( dollars which they accumulate ) left and right as if they are trying to get rid of it. there were even big billboards welcoming the chinese leader on display but not one for the US prez was seen.
goldielucks

User ID: 794598
United States
11/29/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to ftmdaily.com]

cicero flagburn

You sir, are correct. Remember when BRICS was formed this past June to bypass using $$$ for oil?

Well, look what they're doing now! [link to www.examiner.com]

Don't even bother putting a tombstone up as so nicely illustrated by Dees...the gallows with a born on and died on should suffice.

Thanks for posting OP 5*

GLP