Glp ping pong champ...
pink cat

User ID: 28454161
United States
11/29/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: US building UNDERGROUND base in ISRAEL...called SITE 911
i thought that i could not be shocked anymore by their sickening arrogance. i was wrong.
wow.

Pincus also found this detailed description of the mezuzahs that will adorn every door in the facility:
These mezuzas, notes the [US Army] Corps, “shall be written in inerasable ink, on . . . uncoated leather parchment” and be handwritten by a scribe “holding a written authorization according to Jewish law.” The writing may be “Ashkenazik or Sepharadik” but “not a mixture” and “must be uniform.”
Also, “The Mezuzahs shall be proof-read by a computer at an authorized institution for Mezuzah inspection, as well as manually proof-read for the form of the letters by a proof-reader authorized by the Chief Rabbinate.” The mezuza shall be supplied with an aluminum housing with holes so it can be connected to the door frame or opening. Finally, “All Mezuzahs for the facility shall be affixed by the Base’s Rabbi or his appointed representative and not by the contractor staff.”

??? and wtf
🦋
39DragonFlies

User ID: 18270639
United States
Report Abusive Post
Here ya go> Site 911 > 911(phase 2)

[link to www.fbo.gov (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27211004
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Built by the Jewnited States of America.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28736710
Australia
11/29/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
dance club
pink cat

United States
11/29/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i thought that i could not be shocked anymore by their sickening arrogance. i was wrong.
wow.

Pincus also found this detailed description of the mezuzahs that will adorn every door in the facility:
These mezuzas, notes the [US Army] Corps, “shall be written in inerasable ink, on . . . uncoated leather parchment” and be handwritten by a scribe “holding a written authorization according to Jewish law.” The writing may be “Ashkenazik or Sepharadik” but “not a mixture” and “must be uniform.”
Also, “The Mezuzahs shall be proof-read by a computer at an authorized institution for Mezuzah inspection, as well as manually proof-read for the form of the letters by a proof-reader authorized by the Chief Rabbinate.” The mezuza shall be supplied with an aluminum housing with holes so it can be connected to the door frame or opening. Finally, “All Mezuzahs for the facility shall be affixed by the Base’s Rabbi or his appointed representative and not by the contractor staff.”

??? and wtf
 Quoting: pink cat

how do we know this Walter Pincus guy isn't making this up as some sort of sick psy op?
i mean, either way, real or imagined, it's equally sick, imo.
but i want to know....who are his sources? how do we know he is saying anything true?
🦋
pink cat

United States
11/29/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here ya go> Site 911 > 911(phase 2)

[link to www.fbo.gov (secure)]
 Quoting: 39DragonFlies

UNFUCKINGREAL

electric_s
🦋
Roobit

User ID: 12115095
United States
11/29/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

Wtf x 2
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
pink cat

United States
11/29/2012 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

Wtf x 2
 Quoting: Roobit

i feel sick. i seriously feel sick.
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27211004
Canada
11/29/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

Wtf x 2

Welcome to the real world.
Roobit

User ID: 8789046
United States
11/29/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

Wtf x 2

I need to look this stuff up when I get home. Very strange stuff going on, way to much for me to keep up with.
The Abyss stares back...

Glp ping pong champ...
Nraha

User ID: 28749525
Denmark
11/29/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The purpose of Site 911 is [un] clear."

OK nuclear. Go figure.
pink cat

United States
11/29/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
please someone explain this to me:

[link to www.betemunah.org]

On the reverse side[1] of the mezuzah scroll is the Hebrew name of HaShem, Shaddai - שדי. This name is an acronym for:
שׁוֹמֶר דְלָתוֹת יִשְׂרָא&#146​2;ל
Guardian of the Doors of Israel.[2] Additionally, there are often three words at the bottom of the backside of the scroll: כוזו במוכסז כוזו. These mysterious words, transliterated as: Kozo bemuskaz Kozo. These three words are an altered form of the phrase "HaShem Elokeynu HaShem", which means "G-d, our Lord, G-d". It is actually a form of Gematria (אב׳גד) where each letter is "raised" to the next letter. Thus, an Alef becomes a Bet, and a Bet becomes Gimel, and so on. Here, the letters for HaShem's name yud, hey and vav, hey become caf, vav, zayin, vav (cuzu); and the letters for Elokeynu (alef, lamed, heh, yud, nun, vav) become bet, mem, vav, caf, samach, zayin (bmucsz). Rabbi Moshe Isserlis quotes the Hagahot Maimoni as the source for this custom. It is only a custom and a mezuzah without these words is still valid.
🦋
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18381151
United States
11/29/2012 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
America becomes tunnel contractors?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28531621
United States
11/29/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
More of our tax dollars going to those hooked-nosed bastards!

Fuck this shit.

Golden Dawn USA, let's kick the trash out of our government!
Digital mix guy

User ID: 18487315
United States
11/29/2012 09:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
hmm
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28334654
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an underground city paid for by the sheep in America who want to protect Israhell at all costs. Well, you want it you got it, don't expect room in the bunker though.
A_Historian

User ID: 28594237
United States
11/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.businessinsider.com]

Leave it to legendary Walter Pincus from the Washington Post to flesh out a Request for Proposal construction project planned for Israel called Site 911.

The oddly named project will cost up to $100 million, take more than two years to complete, and can only be built by workers from specific countries with proper security clearances. Palestinians need not apply.

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23067976

Do we still have a hundred million to give them?
The day the soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you stopped leading them.
They have either lost confidence that you can help them or concluded that you do not care.
Either case is a failure of leadership.
hm
User ID: 24211503
United States
11/29/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a bunker for nuclear war. We have them here too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13469982
Canada
11/29/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
911. What is your emergency. Whats the big fucking deal you bunch of ass holes. 911 What is your emergency.

They are going to bulid an emergency bunker. All Israels bunkers are open and available to their people unlike the USA.

That video. Elite Bunker...? Looks like a normal bunker. Pretty drab if you ask me. You guys need to grow up. No wonder your own officals don't want to let you guys in any bunkers. Listen to yourselfs.
Uncle Mikey

User ID: 2217240
United States
11/29/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, who is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue he has the name Apollyon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28740258
United States
11/29/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

This procurement is restricted to United States firms only, in accordance with 41 U.S.C 421, 48 C.F.R. Chapter 1, FAR 6.302-4, and DFARS Part 225. Contractors participating in this solicitation must be U.S. firms. Any joint-venture must be with another U.S. firm.
MuzzleBreak

User ID: 28416442
United States
11/29/2012 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
$100 million? That's like 5% of the profit turned by Larry
Silverstein from insurance collected from 911.redface
In his book, "Between Two Ages," Brzezinski wrote: "The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values."

MuzzleBreak
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention there are a shit load of Americans in Israel at any given time. It makes sense to build a bunker to take care of our own.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
11/30/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not to mention there are a shit load of Americans in Israel at any given time. It makes sense to build a bunker to take care of our own.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28740258

YEah it's crucial to take care of the dual citizens while they're in Israel deciding how to milk some more American goy interests.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

YEah it's crucial to take care of the dual citizens while they're in Israel deciding how to milk some more American goy interests.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

127,000 sq. ft. won't house all the duals. I was referring to military personnel, U.S. diplomats, tourists, workers, etc.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
11/30/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

127,000 sq. ft. won't house all the duals. I was referring to military personnel, U.S. diplomats, tourists, workers, etc.

Keep dreaming bro, the U.S government doesn't spend money in the best interest of the sheeple.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep dreaming bro, the U.S government doesn't spend money in the best interest of the sheeple.

But it's the age of Change. Surely the big O is looking out for our best interest!?

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10777137
United States
Report Abusive Post
Oh, NOW it gets pinned, haha! What? is there a lunch shift and a dinner shift here? smilee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11705783
United States
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23067976

Book published in 1991:
The Star That Astonished the World, written by Dr. Ernest L. Martin
[link to www.askelm.com]
According to the calculations done by Dr. Martin, the star of bethlehem, the sign signaling the birth of the Messiah, appeared on the evening of September 11th, 3 B.C. on the Gregorian calendar, or the first of Tishri on the Jewish calendar which marks Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish new year.

[link to bible.cc]
Revelation 12:1 - "And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars:"

[link to www.biblicalastronomy.com]
Chart 476 – "Bethulah [Virgo] clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet on September 11, 3 B.C."

Thread: Proof that Jesus was born on 11 September, 3 BC!!

Thread: Jesus Christ was born on September 11th, 3 BC between 6:18 pm and 7:39 pm.

Thread: JESUS' BIRTHDAY IS REALLY SEPTEMBER 11th!!!!

Thread: Jesus born on September 11, ASK the Pope to correct the date !!!!!!

GLP