US building UNDERGROUND base in ISRAEL...called SITE 911

Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
11/30/2012 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: US building UNDERGROUND base in ISRAEL...called SITE 911

YEah it's crucial to take care of the dual citizens while they're in Israel deciding how to milk some more American goy interests.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

127,000 sq. ft. won't house all the duals. I was referring to military personnel, U.S. diplomats, tourists, workers, etc.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28740258

Keep dreaming bro, the U.S government doesn't spend money in the best interest of the sheeple.
 Quoting: Manu-Koelbren

But it's the age of Change. Surely the big O is looking out for our best interest!?

lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28740258

A big O is how the anal cavities of Americans are gonna look like after Obammy pulls his handlers' agenda on you.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27504938
United States
11/30/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
i thought that i could not be shocked anymore by their sickening arrogance. i was wrong.
wow.

Pincus also found this detailed description of the mezuzahs that will adorn every door in the facility:
These mezuzas, notes the [US Army] Corps, “shall be written in inerasable ink, on . . . uncoated leather parchment” and be handwritten by a scribe “holding a written authorization according to Jewish law.” The writing may be “Ashkenazik or Sepharadik” but “not a mixture” and “must be uniform.”
Also, “The Mezuzahs shall be proof-read by a computer at an authorized institution for Mezuzah inspection, as well as manually proof-read for the form of the letters by a proof-reader authorized by the Chief Rabbinate.” The mezuza shall be supplied with an aluminum housing with holes so it can be connected to the door frame or opening. Finally, “All Mezuzahs for the facility shall be affixed by the Base’s Rabbi or his appointed representative and not by the contractor staff.”

??? and wtf
 Quoting: pink cat

So does this mean Israel isn't the good guy anymore? Huh!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2116087
United States
11/30/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
First, those bases do not look like luxury. I think I'd rather die than live without sunshine, colors, good people, everything good.

And, I think the bigger question here is what countries presently have underground bases in the U.S. (or anywhere you may reside or call home).

Wierdness more and more by the day!
 Quoting: LD50

There is no way we've seen the luxurious side of things. Never will either, but you can bet it exists.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11705783
United States
11/30/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 28195120
Spain
11/30/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
i thought that i could not be shocked anymore by their sickening arrogance. i was wrong.
wow.

Pincus also found this detailed description of the mezuzahs that will adorn every door in the facility:
These mezuzas, notes the [US Army] Corps, “shall be written in inerasable ink, on . . . uncoated leather parchment” and be handwritten by a scribe “holding a written authorization according to Jewish law.” The writing may be “Ashkenazik or Sepharadik” but “not a mixture” and “must be uniform.”
Also, “The Mezuzahs shall be proof-read by a computer at an authorized institution for Mezuzah inspection, as well as manually proof-read for the form of the letters by a proof-reader authorized by the Chief Rabbinate.” The mezuza shall be supplied with an aluminum housing with holes so it can be connected to the door frame or opening. Finally, “All Mezuzahs for the facility shall be affixed by the Base’s Rabbi or his appointed representative and not by the contractor staff.”

??? and wtf

So does this mean Israel isn't the good guy anymore? Huh!
 Quoting: black calx

The chosen ones of the reptilian god are always right.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
11/30/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just what is needed,not.

There is already enough underground base in the US.

Muslims and Meth don't mix,look what happened to these Two after dabbling -

:obamaswap:

It's just not a good thing.
Spittin'Cesium

User ID: 14589973
Netherlands
11/30/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just what is needed,not.

There is already enough underground base in the US.

Muslims and Meth don't mix,look what happened to these Two after dabbling -

obamaswap

It's just not a good thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14589973

Wha?
The thing that hath been,
is That which shall be;
and that which is done is that which shall be done:and there is no new thing under the Sun.
Ecclesiastes 9:1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11705783
United States
11/30/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

Reminds me of Noah's ark, but instead of animals preserved in a ship its scriptures preserved in a bomb shelter and instead of a global flood its a nuclear bomb.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
11/30/2012 03:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Elites trolling us hard, they are not hiding anymore.

damned
 Quoting: insertfunnyusername

They know we the human race can't do shit..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21734520
Finland
11/30/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
First, those bases do not look like luxury. I think I'd rather die than live without sunshine, colors, good people, everything good.
 Quoting: LD50

Survival is the ultimate ideology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076086
Germany
11/30/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Then "'they will say to the mountains, "Fall on us!" and to the hills, "Cover us!"' - Luke 23:30
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

With a right wish you can move mountains......
Resistance
User ID: 28770042
Turkey
11/30/2012 06:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

Ultimate goal of the jews is conquering the whole globe and enslaving all nations.This is in their religion.In order to achieve this they are going to start a global thermonuclear war while they are hiding in their bunkers -made by taxpayers' money- watching and laughing their asses off while other nations exterminate each other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117621
United States
11/30/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow.

??? and wtf

The fact that they are going to be using Mezuzah's may mean these are going to be underground dwellings for them. They use the Mezuzah on their door posts to remind themselves of God's watchful eye on their dwelling place. I think it comes from Deuteronomy...

Long term bunkers, maybe?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26715773
United States
11/30/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Israel = IS RA EL

ISIS, RA and Enlil

They are the gods from sirus who want to keep you as slaves to mine the earth......in other word, to work for them.
Wake up people.......US government is nothing more than
imposters who lie to you to keep you slaving for them.

Those who do not try to find the truth will remain slaves.
The wheat is being separated from the chaff......time is running out so you better get sirus about finding out the truth before you remain to slave for them for another 26k yrs before the comes around again.
As above, so below!
anti-agenda21

User ID: 1462016
Canada
11/30/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
beware of those in the synagogue of satan, they pose as jews, but are not !
 Quoting: anti-agenda21

Keep on telling them brother.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27211004

hopefully it will sink in.

i find that most religious folk only read and hear what suites them personally.

most of the time people are just plain hypocritical, as to what that book says.
Burt Gummer

User ID: 7702124
United States
11/30/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.businessinsider.com]

Leave it to legendary Walter Pincus from the Washington Post to flesh out a Request for Proposal construction project planned for Israel called Site 911.

The oddly named project will cost up to $100 million, take more than two years to complete, and can only be built by workers from specific countries with proper security clearances. Palestinians need not apply.

Read more: [link to www.businessinsider.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23067976

Long term safehouse for the elites and well placed officials in Israel....just in case Islam doesn't play nice.

atomicbm
Ostria1

User ID: 27119727
Greece
11/30/2012 06:55 AM

Report Abusive Post
The fact that they are going to be using Mezuzah's may mean these are going to be underground dwellings for them. They use the Mezuzah on their door posts to remind themselves of God's watchful eye on their dwelling place. I think it comes from Deuteronomy...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10117621

Dont tell me there are no nuclear or other underground shelters in Israel.. I bet the land there is full of ancient tunnels like any other ancient piece of land (and of course recent shelters too).
It just shows that the ones who fund this project believe there is more and worse to come and that they dont leave religion beliefs out of this structure.
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21062266
United States
11/30/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where is Apollo to pull out his book of ages and find out what the Lady of Stars has to say about all this?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10117621
United States
11/30/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Dont tell me there are no nuclear or other underground shelters in Israel.. I bet the land there is full of ancient tunnels like any other ancient piece of land (and of course recent shelters too).
It just shows that the ones who fund this project believe there is more and worse to come and that they dont leave religion beliefs out of this structure.
 Quoting: Ostria1

No. I wasn't saying that there aren't any other structures that could be used for shelters. I was only highlighting the fact that they are using Mezuzahs. The Mezuzah is used on the door posts of their dwelling places. I don't know if they uses them on offices or shops.

I think it is important to note they are building this with the option of habitation, in mind. hf
Ostria1

User ID: 27119727
Greece
11/30/2012 07:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
No. I wasn't saying that there aren't any other structures that could be used for shelters. I was only highlighting the fact that they are using Mezuzahs. The Mezuzah is used on the door posts of their dwelling places. I don't know if they uses them on offices or shops.

I think it is important to note they are building this with the option of habitation, in mind. hf

well it seems that they put it everywhere, it is like a blessing for them.

"Reisman, is the first Jew to have lived in the International Space Station.
"The mission went pretty well, I did not break anything that was too expensive," he says.
When he got to the space station, via the space shuttle Endeavor, he was quick to put up a mezuzah in the bunk where he slept."

from haaretz
[link to www.haaretz.com]

hf

Last Edited by Ostria1 on 11/30/2012 07:21 AM
Ostria
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14427148
United States
11/30/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
beware of those in the synagogue of satan, they pose as jews, but are not !
 Quoting: anti-agenda21

Finally someone knows as well, keep up the great work :) whoever is clueless the SOS is not hard to find in the World Revolution Movement, do some easy research and find out the truth!
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/30/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would imagine that a site much bigger than this already exists. I would further theorize the fact that the so-called "PROMISE LAND" may be called this because it may give the best chance for survival post-cataclysm. It did for the Jews the last time. I also believe they along with the Mormons know all about what is to transpire and had made preparations.

I have racked my brain trying to understand 911 in relation to everything that has happened since. The main conclusion I have come to is that 911 was a signal that "ATLAS IS SHRUGGING" AND IT WAS THE 11TH HOUR. It was done to signify and make way for the final push to readiness which is lock down and control of the total world by the U.S. whom it seems was chosen for this role. I am not the only one who feels this way Richard Hoagland has also come out with similar ideas.

Patrick Geryl feels Africa is the best place to try and survive. But what if it is the Middle East? That would explain the insanity of our behavior there over the last 15-20 years.

OP what do you think of my theory?

Last Edited by duncog2012 on 11/30/2012 07:42 AM
duncog2012
OICU812

User ID: 20892214
United States
11/30/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.businessinsider.com]

Leave it to legendary Walter Pincus from the Washington Post to flesh out a Request for Proposal construction project planned for Israel called Site 911.

The oddly named project will cost up to $100 million, take more than two years to complete, and can only be built by workers from specific countries with proper security clearances. Palestinians need not apply.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23067976

Do we still have a hundred million to give them?
 Quoting: A_Historian

Sure... Fed has infinite number of dollars. (There will be a little interest to pay, tho.)
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
stormer

User ID: 26697102
South Africa
11/30/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would imagine that a site much bigger than this already exists. I would further theorize the fact that the so-called "PROMISE LAND" may be called this because it may give the best chance for survival post-cataclysm. It did for the Jews the last time. I also believe they along with the Mormons know all about what is to transpire and had made preparations.

I have racked my brain trying to understand 911 in relation to everything that has happened since. The main conclusion I have come to is that 911 was a signal that "ATLAS IS SHRUGGING" AND IT WAS THE 11TH HOUR. It was done to signify and make way for the final push to readiness which is lock down and control of the total world by the U.S. whom it seems was chosen for this role. I am not the only one who feels this way Richard Hoagland has also come out with similar ideas.

Patrick Geryl feels Africa is the best place to try and survive. But what if it is the Middle East? That would explain the insanity of our behavior there over the last 15-20 years.

Quoting: duncog2012

Southern Africa will be safest in the long run for those of the christian faith,Northern Africa,Europe and Asia will be overun by islamist armies whilst the Americas are destroyed by natural(or man made)disasters.

This is according to siener van rensburg,a famous south african prophet.

float
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
OICU812

User ID: 20892214
United States
11/30/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: duncog2012

Check out this description of 911 as a mega-ritual. Thought provoking to say the least.
[link to thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com]
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/30/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
uh oh..read my dream damned
Thread: I have had a vision of a massive earthquake or similar in the middle east..possibly Israel
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/30/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

from thread damnedI think I should post this.
I saw the earth opening up. It was hollow underneath as if men had dug out underneath. Like a city dug out under a ccity. All hollow. And I saw an act of nature. I am not sure what. I think an earthquake. And it was massive like the world has never seen before, like a giant sink hole. And I stress the word Giant. Opening up and engulfing all. Everything falling in being swallowed up.
then I saw water. waves and waves coming in and covering everything. All gone under water. But the water didnt recede. It remained. And all was gone forever under the water. Then Iopened my eyes

I call them visions because I am not asleep .I am either about to fall asleep or about to wake up. And I see it like in a movie. Only in strange shades

I think it is Daniels prophecy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12325525
Russia
11/30/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
September 11th, 2001, was August 29th, 2001, in the Julian calendar used by the Russian Orthodox Church and other Orthodox churches.

August 29th in the Julian calendar = September 11th in the Gregorian calendar

Now, did you know that August 29th in the Julian calendar was the New Year's Day in Ancient Egypt?

That tradition was preserved by the first Christians in Egypt, that founded the Copt Church.

That's why in Ethiopia, the local Orthodox Church still celebrates the New Years Day on September 11th (that is August 29th in their Julian calendar).

So, 911 = New Year's Day in Ancient Egypt...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25613380
United States
11/30/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
The most important question is WHEN is this supposed to be finished being built? THEY seem to know some timeline, man-made and/or cosmically driven, so that could give us somewhat of a heads-up of the schedule of events. A story in the Independent linked on another thread here is saying more than two years, but can that be believed?

Also, this could be a total fakeout to make the flunkies working for them, the ones who have some idea what the game is, that they will be protected, while the insiders could be about to bring the hammer down any minute. There has to be a suggestion of at least one but more likely many false realitis to cover the real plans so that people outside the inner circle can be used without details leaking out. All that verbiage about mezuzah supports what I'm saying because the ones at the top don't care squat about mezuzah, we're talking lower-level worker bees if we're talking mezuzah, not the real "chosen" ones.

And beyond this being more nose thumbing at us, the fact that it's being reported in multiple MSM outlets means it's a message, that could have any number of meanings, to certain parties of the self-chosen part. Yeah, [nu]clear.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1409794
United States
11/30/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The oddly named project will cost up to $100 million, take more than two years to complete,"

That means main changes will occur after this time.They know what they doing!

GLP