Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,286 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,062,449
Pageviews Today: 1,772,992Threads Today: 715Posts Today: 12,779
05:26 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/29/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...
..His Church and though you may not understand or accept all She teaches right now you must submit to her authority. How hard is that to do with our prideful fallen nature? In time, with prayer and study you will find the RCC is the true faith.

The fullness of God's revelation and His graces needed can only be found in the Roman Catholic Church.

The "gate is narrow", don't you want to get to Heaven?

Matthew 7:14
How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/29/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...
Idol1lflashpope2lflashIdol1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
11/29/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...
Well, I *have* been thinking I probably need to be fondled and raped by costumed old men. . .
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I *have* been thinking I probably need to be fondled and raped by costumed old men. . .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Can't you just go to comiccon for that?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

Not especially. The good stuff is gonna be set up here on earth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't you just go to comiccon for that?
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23018191
United States
11/29/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
the true path to heaven is through enlightenment and sacrifice not a man made scripted doctrine religion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25892390
Portugal
11/29/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get real OP, you`ll see that the false prophet its a clone from John Paul II, Vatican is the great prostitute from the book of Revelation.
You`ll see...
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
the true path to heaven is through enlightenment and sacrifice not a man made scripted doctrine religion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23018191

I'm skeptical - surely there's a *lot* of power in all those graven images they keep around, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23554071
United States
Report Abusive Post
Vision to littlest of servants March 15, 2009

While in Church on Saturday morning after Mass while praying in front of the
BLESSED SACRAMENT I received the following vision.

I saw sheep grazing on a green pasture. I then saw some of the sheep leave
and next I saw that those sheep that had left were now grazing on barren
ground with little to eat.

I then saw the Shepard who, knowing that some of the sheep had left, started
to call out to them to come home were there was plenty to eat and the
pastures were green. But the runaway sheep even though they heard the
Shepherd calling them refused to go back.

The Shepherd continued to call and call them and they continued to refuse
the call of the Shepherd even though there was barely enough to eat on the
barren ground they were on.

JESUS then spoke to me and told me the sheep that were grazing together on
the green very beautiful pasture were members of HIS EARLY CHURCH, when all
belonged to ONE CHURCH, ONE BODY, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF ROME.

HE then told me that the sheep that had left were the ones who left the
ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH to form their own churches. The Shepherd that was
calling to them to come back was the POPE who JESUS told me was the ONE TRUE
SHEPHERD FOR ALL CHRISTIANS.

The barren ground that the sheep that had left were grazing on represented
the lack of graces for those who had left the CATHOLIC CHURCH.

I then saw a large group of sheep and they were gathered together right near
the green pasture yet still on the pasture with barren ground.

JESUS spoke again and told me that these sheep represented the ORTHODOX
CHURCHES WHO ARE NEAR UNITY WITH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

I then saw some sheep and they were still far away ignoring the call of the
Shepherd and still on ground that was almost totally barren.

JESUS spoke again and told me that these sheep represented the PROTESTANTS
who HE WOULD HAVE TO PERSONALLY GO AND GET TO BRING THEM BACK TO THE FOLD,
THE CATHOLIC CHURCH.

HE THEN TOLD ME THAT HIS BODY, HIS CHURCH WOULD BECOME ONE AGAIN AS THE
FATHER AND HE ARE ONE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17772506
Australia
Report Abusive Post
Who would want to bow down to that total SLUT MARY/ISIS/ASTARTE/GAIA?

WHO would want to have their children molested by the priests of BAAL?

MYSTERY BABYLON..mother of SLUTS...and abominations of the earth.

NUFF SAID!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28392925
Spain
11/29/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
..His Church and though you may not understand or accept all She teaches right now you must submit to her authority. How hard is that to do with our prideful fallen nature? In time, with prayer and study you will find the RCC is the true faith.

The fullness of God's revelation and His graces needed can only be found in the Roman Catholic Church.

How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

Got to hand it to you Mary..you dont give uphugs hf
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
11/29/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
No thanks OP. Been there done that and I've seen it ruin people in my family more then you could imagine.
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mock the faith by attacking the priesthood, just as expected, you don't know the faith. Pride too, pride led the evil one
to his fall. You're set to follow the anti-Christ, wake up.

You don't understand, please at least remember, okay? The anti-Christ will attempt to abolish the Holy Eucharist. Now why would he try to do this if the Eucharist is not true?

prayers...
Sword of mercy

User ID: 10523005
United Kingdom
11/29/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
No thanks OP. Been there done that and I've seen it ruin people in my family more then you could imagine.
 Quoting: geminilion

bump

I feel you.
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy! "
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Mock the faith by attacking the priesthood, just as expected, you don't know the faith. Pride too, pride led the evil one

You don't understand, please at least remember, okay? The anti-Christ will attempt to abolish the Holy Eucharist. Now why would he try to do this if the Eucharist is not true?

prayers...

Is that before or after a priest uses a little boy's ass like a kazoo?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28736703
United States
11/29/2012 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll honor and appreciate my creator, and you can keep your goddamned church!
Dr_Kynes
User ID: 4209135
United States
11/29/2012 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you call yourself a christian,

It is your duty to put down every false doctrine from ROMAN Catholicism...........

Get out of any church that is in bed or works the same works as the catholic church.

What a bunch of satanic sludge......and most "protestant" churches are in lock step with many of the doctrins of the Papacy.

99.9% of what the papacy does is not scriptural.

(Ok...they do agree that women (well catholic women) shouldn't abort their babies)....and they are against (at least i think so) homosexuality

That's where they are 0.1% in agreement with scripture.

Other than that.......its the DEVIL's CHURCH full of the DEVIL's Doctrins........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28740386
United States
11/29/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you insane?

The guy from Australia nailed it. The rcc is a pagan organization who worships mother goddess earth.

pope Arnold wears a Dagon fish hat. these are pagans.

RUN from these satanists and find a Christian fellowship.
You sound like a sincere person.

I love Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, California, leader is Chuck Smith. This is a Bible teaching preaching nationwide denomination.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4223094
United States
11/29/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't wait till this system is thoroughly destroyed and those following it accept Jesus Christ not mortal man or Mary. It never was founded by Peter either so enjoy your traditions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28657552
Croatia
11/29/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let's Deny the Existence of Jesus and his Apostolic Church- not possible...but denial is possible as God gave you gift-free will

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

prayers...

What I'm specifically mocking is how institutionalized zealots like yourself keep thinking up excuse after excuse to enable Pedophilia Inc. to continue indulging itself.
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/29/2012 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

god does not give the sorts of graces you mean about that church. It is of satan, as to the hierarchy of it. I know, I belonged to it once and studied a lot of their shit and I have a fine copy of their Catechism to which I refer to at times, simply to make sure of what they teach.

There is exactly NO fullness of revelation of God in any church on this planet, but the quakers come the closest in their understanding of the Father Within.

This church has been possibly the most criminal organisation on the planet. She also infested Islam and controls it. The wars supported by these satanic people that run it, have you never checked your own history? My god, how could anyone support it? I had an advantage, I was not raised in it, raised somewhat in the Episcopal church, but rejected all of Christianity during my growing years.

I had not however checked the catholic church in my small town, my beloved grandmother would have been horror stricken. In my freshman year of college I was still checking out religion and figured since my grandmother would never know, I began to attend. The priest was a wondrous person who knew also what he served was not the best. But he chose to serve in it anyway for college students. He accepted my Episcopal baptism etc and administered me the eucharist. It was when I went to nursing school at a catholic hospital the next year I began to see what I did not like. Nevertheless, I served the year until I left the school, as organist etc. I did my hail mary's and all that stuff, but the satanism began to set into me and I learned more of the history and I didn't like those nuns. There were not any nuns in the church as college.

I have investigated all major church clubs and none of them has anything much of the truth.

You should be ashamed to support this church that has caused so much distress to humanity and their teachings suck big time.

Jesus did NOT appoint peter to head his church. Jesus didn't start a church even, these ones always teach God is within and do not start organized religions. I can shred the Catechism. But I have no time now to do that and it would waste my time anyway, because you ones would not hear.

Exactly none of the so called sacraments are of Jesus. Not a one. All that doctrine, ditto pretty much.

My beloved grandmother really wanted me to prepare for communion also in her church. I lasted 1 1/2 classes and walked out. If you ones would put on the MIND that the FAther gives to you, you could not be part of any of these organizations. You would actually join together in small groups to help fix this world.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
chumpisme

User ID: 12637312
Canada
11/29/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
AFTER DECADES OF CRITICISM FROM PENTECOSTALS AND OTHERS, IT'S TIME FOR CATHOLICS TO STOP TAKING IT WITHOUT A RESPONSE

The other day a priest in his homily mentioned how kids who attended a non-Catholic Christian high school came to him on occasion to complain that they were constantly being challenged by teachers and fellow students about their Catholic faith.

The priest told them that the fact that these folks who attacked Catholicism had to tear down another religion to build up their own told you more about their religion than about Catholicism. This doesn't happen in Catholic schools; non-Catholics are not brought to task. Against us, too often, is vandalism.

The priest wisely advised the students to call upon the Holy Spirit to guide the way they responded. For as we know, set and practiced and designed answers don't resonate as it does when the Spirit flows. When it is all "mental," when we try to memorize every word, tension is created.

But at the same moment it is time for us to defend Catholicism with more vigor, to start more firmly and informatively replying to assaults from non-denominational denominations and Pentecostals and charismatic and Baptists and mega-pastors, to begin showing force of spirit instead of taking every calumny and attack on our faith and other shots with hands tied behind the back. It gets to be too much -- the constant way they dispute anything that Catholicism has and they don't: the Eucharist, the Blessed Mother, the Crucifix, the saints.

They are "saved." We, supposedly, are not.

They even take issue with the type of Bible we use -- even though we are the Church that assembled the first Bible. (And even though the Bible condemns anyone who adds or subtracts from Scripture -- which was done when books were removed during the Reformation.)

On occasion, they need to be reminded of this.

They need to be reminded that: If it weren't for the Catholic Church, they would not know what speaking in tongues is about, they would not have the New Testament, they would have no notion what Jesus looked like (it is the Catholic and Orthodox Churches that have dominion over Christianity's holiest sites, such as the Church of the Nativity and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, not to mention the Shroud of Turin, plus, the early artwork). Do they believe what Christ said, we might ask, when He said He would build His Church on the "rock" of Peter? (The Vatican is precisely built, say many archeological experts, on the burial remains -- the ossified, stone-like bones -- of the crucified Peter). Do they adhere to the words of Jesus, Who told John from the Cross that Mary was his mother? (From the Cross, He was speaking to everyone.) They say that praying for souls of the departed isn't in the Bible -- because they removed the Books of Macabees (which refer to praying for souls). Have they listened to what Jesus said at the Last Supper when He instituted the Eucharist (which they too often call a "cookie" or idolatry)?

The answer is no and so perhaps it's time to stop taking the shots from non-Catholics lying down as we have done through humility. Through humbleness (and love), it's time to reassert Catholicism -- boldly. We must defend our faith -- though not offend theirs. We are at a juncture when non-denominational Christians are snatching away droves of Catholics (particularly in the most Catholic of Latin American countries) and swiping away many in the United States who have come from Mexico. The spirit of division? There are an estimated 33,000 Protestant denominations.

We need our cradle Catholics -- especially the young, especially those who have wandered into protestantism -- back.

We need to let them know of false accusations against our faith.

We need to educate without attacking.

It's time to stand up to this. It's time to take false accusations to task. It's time to let our people know that while we will not respond in kind, and will let the Holy Spirit flow (very important), we will let them know the truth of a faith that is behind the oldest institution on this earth: older than Protestantism by fifteen centuries.

More than anything, it's time to practice Catholicism at its original best, with far more active prayer and healing and deliverance and relevant dynamic sermons that will show everyone no matter the propaganda they have been fed that our Church is alive and well and the original one.

[link to www.spiritdaily.com]
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/29/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is not one church except quakers I have found that teaches where God lives, within. Not a one teaches meditation to connect with the Father Within. I don't recall quakers belief on the 2nd person trinity, but that is not Jesus and never was.

We don't even need Trinity teaching on this planet yet, but an attempt was given thru the Urantia Book. It is enough to know that the FAther indwells all with normal minds.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/29/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

geminilion hugs

Everyone is a sinner, Satan most attacks the faith, he
believes
. If you have been hurt, forgive, come home.

Don't be stubborn because of pride. Offer up the pain of whatever happened.

When God Himself reveals the faith is Roman Catholicism during
the supernatural, no doubt from God, the Great Warning, this will be everyone's chance to return or become Roman Catholic.

If a person says no, good Lord. Then what? Tell your family to forgive, Jesus' way, the start. Then it's simple,
go to Confession and make a good Confession. The priest will
help you.

The big problem, it's so easy to be a non-Catholic Christian,
you get to decide whatever you wish to believe, even one's justification! The times, many many non-Catholic Christians stay home on Sunday, ignore a Commandment, even Catholics now skip Holy Mass on Sunday.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
11/29/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
No Thanks. I'll stick to Christianity.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The priest will
help you.

I bet. Lots of practice at coaxing people to "open up".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18240503
Australia
Report Abusive Post
AFTER DECADES OF CRITICISM FROM PENTECOSTALS AND OTHERS, IT'S TIME FOR CATHOLICS TO STOP TAKING IT WITHOUT A RESPONSE

The other day a priest in his homily mentioned how kids who attended a non-Catholic Christian high school came to him on occasion to complain that they were constantly being challenged by teachers and fellow students about their Catholic faith.

The priest told them that the fact that these folks who attacked Catholicism had to tear down another religion to build up their own told you more about their religion than about Catholicism. This doesn't happen in Catholic schools; non-Catholics are not brought to task. Against us, too often, is vandalism.

The priest wisely advised the students to call upon the Holy Spirit to guide the way they responded. For as we know, set and practiced and designed answers don't resonate as it does when the Spirit flows. When it is all "mental," when we try to memorize every word, tension is created.

But at the same moment it is time for us to defend Catholicism with more vigor, to start more firmly and informatively replying to assaults from non-denominational denominations and Pentecostals and charismatic and Baptists and mega-pastors, to begin showing force of spirit instead of taking every calumny and attack on our faith and other shots with hands tied behind the back. It gets to be too much -- the constant way they dispute anything that Catholicism has and they don't: the Eucharist, the Blessed Mother, the Crucifix, the saints.

They are "saved." We, supposedly, are not.

They even take issue with the type of Bible we use -- even though we are the Church that assembled the first Bible. (And even though the Bible condemns anyone who adds or subtracts from Scripture -- which was done when books were removed during the Reformation.)

On occasion, they need to be reminded of this.

They need to be reminded that: If it weren't for the Catholic Church, they would not know what speaking in tongues is about, they would not have the New Testament, they would have no notion what Jesus looked like (it is the Catholic and Orthodox Churches that have dominion over Christianity's holiest sites, such as the Church of the Nativity and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, not to mention the Shroud of Turin, plus, the early artwork). Do they believe what Christ said, we might ask, when He said He would build His Church on the "rock" of Peter? (The Vatican is precisely built, say many archeological experts, on the burial remains -- the ossified, stone-like bones -- of the crucified Peter). Do they adhere to the words of Jesus, Who told John from the Cross that Mary was his mother? (From the Cross, He was speaking to everyone.) They say that praying for souls of the departed isn't in the Bible -- because they removed the Books of Macabees (which refer to praying for souls). Have they listened to what Jesus said at the Last Supper when He instituted the Eucharist (which they too often call a "cookie" or idolatry)?

The answer is no and so perhaps it's time to stop taking the shots from non-Catholics lying down as we have done through humility. Through humbleness (and love), it's time to reassert Catholicism -- boldly. We must defend our faith -- though not offend theirs. We are at a juncture when non-denominational Christians are snatching away droves of Catholics (particularly in the most Catholic of Latin American countries) and swiping away many in the United States who have come from Mexico. The spirit of division? There are an estimated 33,000 Protestant denominations.

We need our cradle Catholics -- especially the young, especially those who have wandered into protestantism -- back.

We need to let them know of false accusations against our faith.

We need to educate without attacking.

It's time to stand up to this. It's time to take false accusations to task. It's time to let our people know that while we will not respond in kind, and will let the Holy Spirit flow (very important), we will let them know the truth of a faith that is behind the oldest institution on this earth: older than Protestantism by fifteen centuries.

More than anything, it's time to practice Catholicism at its original best, with far more active prayer and healing and deliverance and relevant dynamic sermons that will show everyone no matter the propaganda they have been fed that our Church is alive and well and the original one.

[link to www.spiritdaily.com]
 Quoting: chumpisme

Like I said...

Who would want to bow down to that total SLUT MARY/ISIS/ASTARTE/GAIA?

WHO would want to have their children molested by the priests of BAAL?

MYSTERY BABYLON..mother of SLUTS...and abominations of the earth.

NUFF SAID!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457378
United States
Report Abusive Post
[link to 0-media-cdn.foolz.us]
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
11/29/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
there is not one church except quakers I have found that teaches where God lives, within. Not a one teaches meditation to connect with the Father Within. I don't recall quakers belief on the 2nd person trinity, but that is not Jesus and never was.

We don't even need Trinity teaching on this planet yet, but an attempt was given thru the Urantia Book. It is enough to know that the FAther indwells all with normal minds.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

The original quakers, (Society of Friends - as founded by George Fox), did not hold to teachings about the trinity, if I recall.....

And - I happen to agree with you that they stressed the necessity of meditation.....

GLP