Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,299 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 584,531
Pageviews Today: 1,012,250Threads Today: 427Posts Today: 7,120
12:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28751861
Australia
11/29/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...
at least the pope admits the science is right and the bible is wrong.

gotta give them a bit of respect .
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/29/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: You can return to or become Roman Catholic, have faith, accept the authority Christ gave...
Well, I *have* been thinking I probably need to be fondled and raped by costumed old men. . .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Mock the faith by attacking the priesthood, just as expected, you don't know the faith. Pride too, pride led the evil one
to his fall. You're set to follow the anti-Christ, wake up.

You don't understand, please at least remember, okay? The anti-Christ will attempt to abolish the Holy Eucharist. Now why would he try to do this if the Eucharist is not true?

prayers...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

What I'm specifically mocking is how institutionalized zealots like yourself keep thinking up excuse after excuse to enable Pedophilia Inc. to continue indulging itself.

Having served as a church elder at an evangical church, I could not believe the amount of sexual misconduct that occured at Protestant churches. i though it was a catholic thing, boy was i wrong
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13864401

evil has invested itself in just about all christian belief systems
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/29/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
..His Church and though you may not understand or accept all She teaches right now you must submit to her authority. How hard is that to do with our prideful fallen nature? In time, with prayer and study you will find the RCC is the true faith.

The fullness of God's revelation and His graces needed can only be found in the Roman Catholic Church.

The "gate is narrow", don't you want to get to Heaven?

Matthew 7:14
How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

god does not give the sorts of graces you mean about that church. It is of satan, as to the hierarchy of it. I know, I belonged to it once and studied a lot of their shit and I have a fine copy of their Catechism to which I refer to at times, simply to make sure of what they teach.

There is exactly NO fullness of revelation of God in any church on this planet, but the quakers come the closest in their understanding of the Father Within.

This church has been possibly the most criminal organisation on the planet. She also infested Islam and controls it. The wars supported by these satanic people that run it, have you never checked your own history? My god, how could anyone support it? I had an advantage, I was not raised in it, raised somewhat in the Episcopal church, but rejected all of Christianity during my growing years.

I had not however checked the catholic church in my small town, my beloved grandmother would have been horror stricken. In my freshman year of college I was still checking out religion and figured since my grandmother would never know, I began to attend. The priest was a wondrous person who knew also what he served was not the best. But he chose to serve in it anyway for college students. He accepted my Episcopal baptism etc and administered me the eucharist. It was when I went to nursing school at a catholic hospital the next year I began to see what I did not like. Nevertheless, I served the year until I left the school, as organist etc. I did my hail mary's and all that stuff, but the satanism began to set into me and I learned more of the history and I didn't like those nuns. There were not any nuns in the church as college.

I have investigated all major church clubs and none of them has anything much of the truth.

You should be ashamed to support this church that has caused so much distress to humanity and their teachings XXX big time.

Jesus did NOT appoint peter to head his church. Jesus didn't start a church even, these ones always teach God is within and do not start organized religions. I can shred the Catechism. But I have no time now to do that and it would waste my time anyway, because you ones would not hear.

Exactly none of the so called sacraments are of Jesus. Not a one. All that doctrine, ditto pretty much.

My beloved grandmother really wanted me to prepare for communion also in her church
. I lasted 1 1/2 classes and walked out. If you ones would put on the MIND that the FAther gives to you, you could not be part of any of these organizations. You would actually join together in small groups to help fix this world.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

Trying to reach out to fallen away Catholics and Protestants. Time is short. Your Grandmother's prayers will bring God's grace down to change your heart. You speak of "Communion", was she Catholic?

Excuse me, how can you ignore the goodness of the
faith, for centuries, the hospitals, the schools, aide to the poorest? See, simple to say the faith is false so you don't have to submit. It's easier to reject the faith than study it, accept it.

Peter was/is the first Pope. Your denial doesn't change the
facts.

Friend, do not post Scripture and ignore the Scripture that
speaks of a hierarchy. Jesus set it up, it's historical.

You must look at what the first Christians believed. Read the quotes of the early Church fathers.

Philippians 1:1
Paul and Timothy, the servants of Jesus Christ; to all the saints in Christ Jesus, who are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons

Paul was a terribly confused servant. Its hard to know where more damage was done, the judgements in rome and Saul or Paul

did you ones know that something must better was started in Europe. where Mary M, Joseph of A and others went after the crucifixion. Joseph of A started the first church per se on Land given by the King. Josehp of A was a tin sales man and his daughter was married was married to the Kings younger brother. All that was great in those first few years in Europe were destroyed by ROME.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4223094
United States
11/30/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28751861

Anything that comes from the mouth of any pope should be thrown away, the Bible which is the Word of God is the only religious book that can tell the beginning from the end accurately. All other faiths are based on "the now", and how you can elevate yourself to godhood.... The prophecies concerning Jesus are astronomical but the alternative which is belief in happenstance seems to be the acceptance of society so they don't have to answer to nobody. The Bible has predicted the fall of empires, the birth of Christ the manner therefore and the city He would be borned in. It has predicted 700 hundred years in advance the manner of His persecution and death. It has predicted the exact coming of the Messiah in the book of Daniel. The Bble is a blessing for all who ask questions. AMEN, amen and amen to Jesus Christ!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anything that comes from the mouth of any pope should be thrown away, the Bible which is the Word of God is the only religious book that can tell the beginning from the end accurately. All other faiths are based on "the now", and how you can elevate yourself to godhood.... The prophecies concerning Jesus are astronomical but the alternative which is belief in happenstance seems to be the acceptance of society so they don't have to answer to nobody. The Bible has predicted the fall of empires, the birth of Christ the manner therefore and the city He would be borned in. It has predicted 700 hundred years in advance the manner of His persecution and death. It has predicted the exact coming of the Messiah in the book of Daniel. The Bble is a blessing for all who ask questions. AMEN, amen and amen to Jesus Christ!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/30/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anything that comes from the mouth of any pope should be thrown away
, the Bible which is the Word of God is the only religious book that can tell the beginning from the end accurately. All other faiths are based on "the now", and how you can elevate yourself to godhood.... The prophecies concerning Jesus are astronomical but the alternative which is belief in happenstance seems to be the acceptance of society so they don't have to answer to nobody. The Bible has predicted the fall of empires, the birth of Christ the manner therefore and the city He would be borned in. It has predicted 700 hundred years in advance the manner of His persecution and death. It has predicted the exact coming of the Messiah in the book of Daniel. The Bble is a blessing for all who ask questions. AMEN, amen and amen to Jesus Christ!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4223094

Hmmm, trying to help you get ready. Who decided Hebrews or
any book in the Bible is divinely inspired? Who compiled the Canon? Pope Damasus did, by His God given authority. The Canon remains the same to this day. 382 A.D. on...

Martin Luther mistakenly threw out the OT books Our Lord and
the Apostles referenced most often. They conflicted with Luther's heresies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28711488
United States
11/30/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Science and the Bible are both right. But the Jesuits' pagan 'science' is something altogether different - brainwashing.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mock the faith by attacking the priesthood, just as expected, you don't know the faith. Pride too, pride led the evil one
to his fall. You're set to follow the anti-Christ, wake up.

You don't understand, please at least remember, okay? The anti-Christ will attempt to abolish the Holy Eucharist. Now why would he try to do this if the Eucharist is not true?

prayers...

What I'm specifically mocking is how institutionalized zealots like yourself keep thinking up excuse after excuse to enable Pedophilia Inc. to continue indulging itself.

Having served as a church elder at an evangical church, I could not believe the amount of sexual misconduct that occured at Protestant churches. i though it was a catholic thing, boy was i wrong

Satan attacks Roman Catholicism because it is the true faith
but how assuring, we have Jesus' word and He knows the future, Satan will not prevail against His Church.

Get ready for the evil one's attack coming during the Great Tribulation. You'll see teachings of the Church for 2000 years changed, know from whence it came.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Satan attacks Roman Catholicism because it is the true faith
but how assuring, we have Jesus' word and He knows the future, Satan will not prevail against His Church.

Get ready for the evil one's attack coming during the Great Tribulation. You'll see teachings of the Church for 2000 years changed, know from whence it came.

Biblically I can prove how your RCC system is demonic but you will still make excuses for it cause you follow that whore! Can we please dissect your doctrine?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was listening to Catholic Answers on Catholic radio
yesterday. There is a new lay apologist on board. It was a
Protestant call-in day. This apologist is so articulate.
He's going to convert many to the faith. He has a "way",
sounding kind and wise.

He shared he was Protestant and though he didn't understand
all the faith when he became Catholic with many deep questions
not just the standard objections. He trusted and submitted
and found out later, all his questions were answered. The
Church has the Truth.
Lester
User ID: 19057510
United States
11/30/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was listening to Catholic Answers on Catholic radio
yesterday. There is a new lay apologist on board. It was a
Protestant call-in day. This apologist is so articulate.
He's going to convert many to the faith. He has a "way",
sounding kind and wise.

He shared he was Protestant and though he didn't understand
all the faith when he became Catholic with many deep questions
not just the standard objections. He trusted and submitted
and found out later, all his questions were answered. The
Church has the Truth.

After I was Born-Again, as Scripture Witnesses in Ezekiel 36:26-27; I could understand how john cardinal newman was totally alienated from God and could never Trust HIM.

Newman is one of the catholic "greats". Ever wonder why all the catholic clubs at secular universities are called Newman Hall etc? Newman was Arch-Bishop of Canterbury and then converted...

Pity the man could not find sufficient Trust In God to give his life Unto The Father... Unable to Trust God, so they seek secular entities masquerading as "churches" and denominations.

catholicism is an indoctrination; not like a cult, it is a cult.

The rcc pays only minimal lip service to Jesus. HIS death is what they commemorate in the mass, not What HE Enabled...

When I was Born-Again, I never left the communion I have with Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Certainly don't need transmutated host and wine.

Matthew 16:14-18 is not about Jesus making Peter the first pope. The Apostles are telling Jesus the people are calling HIM Elijah. HE asks, "Who do you say I AM?" Peter says, "Thou art The Christ", and Jesus Marvels because HE Knows Only The Father Put that Knowledge ON Peter's heart. This is before Pentecost, remember...

It is The Knowledge of WHO Jesus IS that is "The Rock" upon which HIS Church IS Built.

Many are called, but few are chosen....

catholicism perverts The Gospel to rationalize its obfuscation of The Gospel. There is no explanation for the heresy other than the church hierarchy sold the church to satan for the power and wealth they wield and enjoy.

Yet, God's Will IS ALWAYS Perfect!

catholicism will fulfill the role of the beast that administers the reign of the man-of-sin, who commits the abomination that maketh desolate...

That is how alienated from Father, Son, and Holy Spirit the roman catholic church is...
Lester
User ID: 19057510
United States
11/30/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus' Witness that Knowing WHO HE IS is "the rock" (foundation) upon which HIS Church is built...

From Matthew 16:
13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14. And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Doesn't matter if you are a prodigal or have turned satanist. Once you Know WHO Christ Jesus IS, you will Always Know. You will also Know in your heart that Father-God Has Called your heart Unto HIM... Likely you will be unable to admit you have spurned HIM by claiming Christ, but never taking action to give your life Unto God; but spurned HIM you have...

St. John Witnesses in 1st John Epistle ch 2:

18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26. These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The anointing which ye have received of HIM Abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall Abide in HIM.

if you can Trust God Fully with every aspect of your life,
NOW is the time to tell HIM so...

Jesus Is Coming and soon all men will Know this and so will mark the end of The Age Of Faith, and once ended, no more will be able to Come Unto The Father.

To everything there is a season....

God Bless you and yours...
thedude2888

User ID: 27819190
United States
11/30/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
i was roman catholic and God told me to leave the church and he has blessed me and taken care of me and tells me that Satan lives with those who pay money to the system in place whether they realize it or not.

Last Edited by thedude2888 on 11/30/2012 04:36 AM
I have imaginary friends.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28765560
United States
11/30/2012 04:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
..His Church and though you may not understand or accept all She teaches right now you must submit to her authority. How hard is that to do with our prideful fallen nature? In time, with prayer and study you will find the RCC is the true faith.

The fullness of God's revelation and His graces needed can only be found in the Roman Catholic Church.

How narrow is the gate, and strait is the way that leadeth to life: and few there are that find it!

You've been had.

Come out of her, lest ye share in her sins, and receive of her plagues.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I *have* been thinking I probably need to be fondled and raped by costumed old men. . .

Just go to the airport. The TSA will help you out.
Ozicell

User ID: 28752428
Australia
11/30/2012 04:44 AM

Report Abusive Post

You are welcome to your beliefs but as far as I am concerned - I believe that the scripture tells a different story!
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 04:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
the true path to heaven is through enlightenment and sacrifice not a man made scripted doctrine religion
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23018191

I'm skeptical - surely there's a *lot* of power in all those graven images they keep around, right?

But that's OK, because the Roman church REMOVED the 2nd commandment.
Ozicell

Australia
11/30/2012 04:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Jesus' Witness that Knowing WHO HE IS is "the rock" (foundation) upon which HIS Church is built...

From Matthew 16:
13. When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14. And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15. He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Doesn't matter if you are a prodigal or have turned satanist. Once you Know WHO Christ Jesus IS, you will Always Know. You will also Know in your heart that Father-God Has Called your heart Unto HIM... Likely you will be unable to admit you have spurned HIM by claiming Christ, but never taking action to give your life Unto God; but spurned HIM you have...

St. John Witnesses in 1st John Epistle ch 2:

18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20. But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22. Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
24. Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25. And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26. These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.

27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

The anointing which ye have received of HIM Abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall Abide in HIM.

if you can Trust God Fully with every aspect of your life,
NOW is the time to tell HIM so...

Jesus Is Coming and soon all men will Know this and so will mark the end of The Age Of Faith, and once ended, no more will be able to Come Unto The Father.

To everything there is a season....

God Bless you and yours...
 Quoting: Lester 19057510

for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven This is the rock upon which Christ builds His church, that is - the direct relationship with the Father that Peter experienced and ALL can experience. Christ's Church is made up of the souls in whom the Mind and Spirit of Christ is alive and hence is the driving force.

Last Edited by Ozicell on 11/30/2012 04:50 AM
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/30/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

The narrowest path is your personal relationship with Him. No church needed.

BTW, papacy is pagan as well as most of their teachings.
NEVER
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/30/2012 04:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
ORE WHAT YOU'LL THIA ONE AROUND MY NECK.

SMOKE THIS ONE PO POT.
Ozicell

Australia
11/30/2012 04:53 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

I agree - the Narrow Way is the Way of Simplicity - to walk it is to be Childlike!
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/30/2012 04:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I agree - the Narrow Way is the Way of Simplicity - to walk it is to be Childlike!
 Quoting: Ozicell

clappa
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/30/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

clappa

Be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Ozicell

Australia
11/30/2012 05:01 AM

Report Abusive Post

clappa

Be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
11/30/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anything that comes from the mouth of any pope should be thrown away
, the Bible which is the Word of God is the only religious book that can tell the beginning from the end accurately. All other faiths are based on "the now", and how you can elevate yourself to godhood.... The prophecies concerning Jesus are astronomical but the alternative which is belief in happenstance seems to be the acceptance of society so they don't have to answer to nobody. The Bible has predicted the fall of empires, the birth of Christ the manner therefore and the city He would be borned in. It has predicted 700 hundred years in advance the manner of His persecution and death. It has predicted the exact coming of the Messiah in the book of Daniel. The Bble is a blessing for all who ask questions. AMEN, amen and amen to Jesus Christ!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4223094

Hmmm, trying to help you get ready. Who decided Hebrews or
any book in the Bible is divinely inspired? Who compiled the Canon? Pope Damasus did, by His God given authority. The Canon remains the same to this day. 382 A.D. on...

Martin Luther mistakenly threw out the OT books Our Lord and
the Apostles referenced most often. They conflicted with Luther's heresies.

Have you EVER read the Bible.God says that the hammer is not as strong as He who swings it.Do you know what this means?It means He uses the bad to help the good.just because a pope did anything doesnt mean they are right.the catechisms are FALSE doctrines.the RC church teaches lies.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why, never a comment on Catholic prophecy? Our Lord is
returning to bring everyone to the faith. Protestants at
GLP run away, will not discuss Catholic prophecy.

+ + +

Sunday, February 4, 2012

message to a Australian Locutionist

When the day of your Lord
approaches go to your sacred space, your temple of holiness, to prepare for the coming of the Lord. Gather in prayer all who will pray for the salvation of all living souls on earth. There is so much pain out there as I reveal these priests and people alike. Comfort them, feed them of My Love for them. Nurture them and console them as a mother does to all her chicks. Put My Mother's mantle over and around them for protection and guard them through the power of the Rosary. Open wide My church doors to receive all who search for Me, little one, to see My shining light beaming down upon the true and faithful remnant of all churches and followers. Yes, My little one, do this and you will bring joy to My Wounded Heart. Go now in the peace of Christ to prepare for the coming of your Lord and Master.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why, never a comment on Catholic prophecy? Our Lord is
returning to bring everyone to the faith. Protestants at
GLP run away, will not discuss Catholic prophecy.

+ + +

Sunday, February 4, 2012

message to a Australian Locutionist

When the day of your Lord
approaches go to your sacred space, your temple of holiness, to prepare for the coming of the Lord. Gather in prayer all who will pray for the salvation of all living souls on earth. There is so much pain out there as I reveal these priests and people alike. Comfort them, feed them of My Love for them. Nurture them and console them as a mother does to all her chicks. Put My Mother's mantle over and around them for protection and guard them through the power of the Rosary. Open wide My church doors to receive all who search for Me, little one, to see My shining light beaming down upon the true and faithful remnant of all churches and followers. Yes, My little one, do this and you will bring joy to My Wounded Heart. Go now in the peace of Christ to prepare for the coming of your Lord and Master.

Our Lord is telling the seer, the light of His Church will
soon shine down upon souls. People are searching for the Truth and God is going to show them the fullness of Truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
excerpt from a Message to Darly Chagas

from Our Lord's mother:

September 2, 2012

rose rose rose

...You have heard that during the time He was visibly on earth teaching His people to follow Him, how He was insulted, criticized and persecuted, all this happened so that the man understood that He allowed it in order for them to know what human disrespect was capable to do, irony, hypocrisy and false followers were those who did their best to incriminate Him in every detail. But these were the ones who better understood that He was the Son of God, but feared that the presence of Jesus Christ could revoke their status as persons considered superior to the people.

But Jesus Christ did not need to measure the force with them, Jesus Christ being God only teaches, has nothing to learn. He is complete, is the man who does not want to accept His Power. The man insists on wanting to reduce the Power of God, is damaging just because has no strength to win, and what happens in the world until the end of time God gave man to recognize that is creature, are big challenges and challenges are cut off with punishment. God does not punish, but the challenges produce only punishment, not victory.

Jesus Christ spoke to the world about what is impure and pure, and everything has to be deeds that come from the heart, the soul, if the man does things that please God, he only receives the blessings of God, God's forgiveness when he does bad things and repents, but if he does things that are not pleasing to God, impure, does not repent of what he does, challenges, insults, disobeys the Commandments, does not love his life, is revolted, does not believe in submission to God, with this ruins his life, he deserves the Hell. Then the man learns from Jesus Christ, He is the Master that came down from Heaven to save those who want Salvation.

Everyone has time to decide and the one who does not want Heaven, you know, will not die without knowing where to go, either outside of earth to suffer and suffer eternally because he refused the offer of God, wanted to be a slave of Hell. God gives the Heaven to all who repent, whoever, if converts, apologizes to God and is worthy of Heaven.

This is what I come to tell you today in this message of conversion.

If you want the Heaven, tell it to God with the heart of the soul, the doors of the Church of Jesus Christ are open, come all and come in, listen to what God speaks through His true Church, there is no other church, only one, all you have to be inside of it to get to Heaven, who has not been baptized yet, look for Baptism, live all the Sacraments, Be doers of Christian duties, because it's time for a decision.

God does not force man to nothing, only advises, guides and gives everyone the means for man to decide for Happiness, if does not want happiness, he cannot claim because chose what he wanted.

My children, be submissive and will have Eternal Happiness.

Pray, pray, pray for the Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, for all the Clergy, for the religious men and women, for all mankind.

Pray for the atheists and pagans, your duty is to help the needy, pray for their conversion.

Pray for the Holy Church founded by Jesus Christ. Let's all hold hands, hearts filled with love to God, to yourself, because God gave you life, full of love for your brothers who could not understand what is the Way of Heaven, pray for them , is the act of love, pray for the Salvation of all.

God does not want to lose souls, wants all to live eternally with Him. Come together, Mother and children, live together eternally in Heaven...

[link to www.catholicbinder.com]

GLP