Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
11/29/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WTF these people on welfare?
What the hell is wrong with them?

We struggle to support our families and them too and THEY bitch and complain?
......my food stamps were cut by $5 , I only get $1500 a month check.....
......can't use food stamps on diapers....why can't I buy beer and smokes with my card.....I had an ambulance take me to the ER for a toothache and had no way to get back home....traded food stamps for a joint....

I'll bet every single one voted for him!

Ever see the cars they drive? The jewelry they wear? The steaks in their shopping cart? Obviously they all have computers and Internet service or they wouldnt have posted here.....I go to the library.

What the HELL!
Indego

User ID: 26952081
United States
11/29/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WTF these people on welfare?

......can't use food stamps on diapers....why can't I buy beer and smokes with my card.....I had an ambulance take me to the ER for a toothache and had no way to get back home....traded food stamps for a joint....

Ever see the cars they drive? The jewelry they wear? The steaks in their shopping cart? Obviously they all have computers and Internet service or they wouldnt have posted here.....I go to the library.

What the HELL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

First not most of them can vote so don't be. To fuckin stupid, ex felon can't vote. Then the public assistance programs ... Don't get me started it's to frustrating to explain , I await the day they end it and reduce gov spending by billions a month forcing the lazy slackers to get jobs to support themselves and their herd of illigitament rug rats or just die simply put sounds harsh but it would be a means of population control and in an accelerated method to the laws of nature trimming the sick weak and feeble. Or better said the welfare bums and bumettes ...
... Laugh if you'd like at the "bling" and the ride knowing that they live in a government cardboard box or disposable housing... But hey so do you so deal with it .

resist
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28726122
United States
11/29/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

What the HELL!

lol
JUST.HERE

User ID: 25610447
United States
11/29/2012 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

What the HELL!

sounds like you're jealous , you need to mind your own business
:glp sign:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5232183
United States
11/29/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
the people saying you shouldn't care have obviously never worked 80+ hours and still feel the shame of not having enough to provide for your family but too much o qualify for "help"

GLP