Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,396 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 33,510
Pageviews Today: 61,491Threads Today: 29Posts Today: 305
12:32 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

what are the advantages and disadvantages of declaring personal sovereignty???

Goodmen
User ID: 16778386
United States
11/30/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: what are the advantages and disadvantages of declaring personal sovereignty???
Native Americans were proposed to buy land.

How can land be bought?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14667725

It can't. Property and ownership are concepts of the imagination. If you physically occupy a piece of land than it is yours for it is physically impossible for two people to occupy the exact same space at the same time. If the space is empty than it is free to be occupied by anyone or anything.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19588417

Again, its a Philosophy. That is what the Indians thought when they sold Manhattan Island for beads and trinkets. Our superior firepower taught them what trespassing means within a week.

My Property is mine because the "Law" will back me up- That (honestly) is the only reason. he who has the might and Power makes the rules.
Those Indians may have been "correct" but they still got room temperature quickly and could do nothing about it.

-Again, not saying its right- but it is reality.
 Quoting: Goodmen 16778386

I don't really consider what I say about property to be solely philosophy because it's based upon physical properties. In reality no two people can physically occupy the same space, but anyone can occupy an empty space.

While it is true that a person can be forced off of the land they occupy, it is only because it is widely agreed upon that people contribute to the forcing of those off of property that they physically own. If you want a return to reality, a return to what's physically true rather than what is agreed to be true then you simply start living your life based upon physical reality and forget about all the imagined reality.

True there will be those that try to hurt you for disagreeing with their made up reality, but the life of a revolutionary is not without its perils. If we are going to return to reality, a life based upon physically existent rules, then we must start somewhere. Big things have small beginnings.

If you do not want a return to a life based upon physical reality then by all means continue living in a system that is, in my own personal opinion, based upon imaginary rules. So really if you want it do it, if you don't then don't.

See, I believe in Property rights... Currently I live in a City without even a real yard but my last home had some land and I would have been pissed if people just decided to pitch a tent on my land. I would have called the Police. They would have removed them. That IS reality.

In the early 1800s I probably would have had to get in a gunfight to get them off my land- That was the reality then (not wanting to go back to that...)

Nope, I enjoy property rights and wouldn't want someone trespassing in MY land because I am not currently occupying the space.
-Not sure if I am understanding you right though- is that what you are saying, that if nobody is physically present anyone else should have the right to that space?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19588417
United States
11/30/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: what are the advantages and disadvantages of declaring personal sovereignty???
babylon is a state of mind:)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14667725

Baby-lon. Technically I would say a state of mind or a conjuring of the imagination. An imaginary existence conjured by an infant race that knew not what they were doing.
Goodmen
United States
11/30/2012 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have no idea who this menard or whatever the other name is and I'm not going to google it because I do not care who they are. It is your choice to believe in the fiction and I'm not about to stop you or anyone else from doing so. My Truth comes from within, I have no internet links. There are scams all over the internet and that is what your focus is on. Maybe these people you speak of are purposely sabotaging their "clients". Remember, ALL sides are controlled.
 Quoting: 422

Here goes "I have done it myself"!!

It may not be proof for others, but I DID IT, I can provide you no court record because I HAVE NO LEGAL NAME for there to be a court record.
GET IT? No DEFENDANT means no CHARGEABLE PERSON.

I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, but I did it and people were there to see it happen.

THEY have NOTHING without MY AGREEMENT that I am a PERSON, Defendant, the Charged, the person, whatever.

For me to agree with any label they offer is CONSENT and self incrimination, do not GIVE IT and they do not HAVE IT.

Everything else falls flat for them when you know the game.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20901334

LOL. So there isnt a case number? A docket number? They said "well, you have no legal name so you are not chargeable- I guess we will let you go and destroy the records"

-Dude, c'mon...I mean...Really???? There is always a docket number since its there before you see a Judge. Also usually easily verified online (even the Transcripts) if its a large Court system.

For some people no matter how much "proof" you put in front of them, it will never be enough. I do not care if you believe what I say or not. It is my Truth and it is as simple as that. It makes no difference to me at all if you reject what I say. You have your choice in believing what they call themselves FICTION. Many people turn away from Truth and there will be many more.

...But thats the thing. I have seen NO PROOF (nor has anyone else) just people saying things (which isnt proof)-

I would love to see something...Anything. because damn, I will get a free house, a million for my birth certificate and smoke cannabis all day in front of the police station - I WANT IT TO WORK...
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't really consider what I say about property to be solely philosophy because it's based upon physical properties. In reality no two people can physically occupy the same space, but anyone can occupy an empty space.

While it is true that a person can be forced off of the land they occupy, it is only because it is widely agreed upon that people contribute to the forcing of those off of property that they physically own. If you want a return to reality, a return to what's physically true rather than what is agreed to be true then you simply start living your life based upon physical reality and forget about all the imagined reality.

True there will be those that try to hurt you for disagreeing with their made up reality, but the life of a revolutionary is not without its perils. If we are going to return to reality, a life based upon physically existent rules, then we must start somewhere. Big things have small beginnings.

If you do not want a return to a life based upon physical reality then by all means continue living in a system that is, in my own personal opinion, based upon imaginary rules. So really if you want it do it, if you don't then don't.

See, I believe in Property rights... Currently I live in a City without even a real yard but my last home had some land and I would have been pissed if people just decided to pitch a tent on my land. I would have called the Police. They would have removed them. That IS reality.

In the early 1800s I probably would have had to get in a gunfight to get them off my land- That was the reality then (not wanting to go back to that...)

Nope, I enjoy property rights and wouldn't want someone trespassing in MY land because I am not currently occupying the space.
-Not sure if I am understanding you right though- is that what you are saying, that if nobody is physically present anyone else should have the right to that space?

Hope you don't mind if I shrink these quotes to save some space.

I think you understand what I'm saying, but there's more to it than just being able to occupy an empty space. Contrary to popular belief this world is big enough for the two of us. Simply because a person can pitch a tent in what you consider your yard doesn't mean they will. Believe it or not I'm sure most people don't want to live in your yard and if they were able to pitch a tent or house in any empty space on Earth then I'm sure they would prefer to pitch it in an area where they have plenty of space too rather than in your yard.

So even though a person can pitch a tent in your yard, they probably wont because, like you, neither do they want you living in their backyard. There's plenty of space and although they can they have no need to enter your personal space.

User ID: 27839260
United States
11/30/2012 12:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

It may not be proof for others, but I DID IT, I can provide you no court record because I HAVE NO LEGAL NAME for there to be a court record.

I really don't care if anyone believes me or not, but I did it and people were there to see it happen.

THEY have NOTHING without MY AGREEMENT that I am a PERSON, Defendant, the Charged, the person, whatever.

For me to agree with any label they offer is CONSENT and self incrimination, do not GIVE IT and they do not HAVE IT.

LOL. So there isnt a case number? A docket number? They said "well, you have no legal name so you are not chargeable- I guess we will let you go and destroy the records"

-Dude, c'mon...I mean...Really???? There is always a docket number since its there before you see a Judge. Also usually easily verified online (even the Transcripts) if its a large Court system.

For some people no matter how much "proof" you put in front of them, it will never be enough. I do not care if you believe what I say or not. It is my Truth and it is as simple as that. It makes no difference to me at all if you reject what I say. You have your choice in believing what they call themselves FICTION. Many people turn away from Truth and there will be many more.

422, people think just because THEY cannot do something (or have failed when they tried) it is not possible for anyone to do it.

People want an easy out, when they find it takes real work and sacrifice (trial by fire) they cower and take the easy, compliant road, its human nature to be that way.

Thread: Pay No Taxes legally -End the FED -synopsis page 8-Why are waiting for someone to do it for us like Ron paul

If you have not spent some time on that thread, I hope you will, we need people like you.

I understand. I have met many people that want that easy way out and they are going to learn the hard way where the easy conveinient road leads them. For me, this life was never meant to be easy. It's a test and the choices we make are graded. No one lives forever in these bodies but people act like they do. Many are scared of ever stepping out of that bubble. Many pray for an easy life instead of praying for the strength to endure a difficult one.

That thread looks familiar, I bookmarked it and will check it out tomorrow.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14667725
Poland
11/30/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is my THREAD and i do not want you to write here. btw... why are you using MY internet? I have paid for it. Do not try to quote MY words, cause MY cousin is MY lawyer and you will PAY consequences!
Anonymous Coward
Poland
11/30/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
For a few weeks i have been living in some ppls yard, once they came, even saw me, did nothing, just smile. i did not enter the house, did not mean to
Goodmen
United States
11/30/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

I think you understand what I'm saying, but there's more to it than just being able to occupy an empty space. Contrary to popular belief this world is big enough for the two of us. Simply because a person can pitch a tent in what you consider your yard doesn't mean they will. Believe it or not I'm sure most people don't want to live in your yard and if they were able to pitch a tent or house in any empty space on Earth then I'm sure they would prefer to pitch it in an area where they have plenty of space too rather than in your yard.

So even though a person can pitch a tent in your yard, they probably wont because, like you, neither do they want you living in their backyard. There's plenty of space and although they can they have no need to enter your personal space.

No, I had Land (like nearly 88 acres) in the foothills of the Mountains in kentucky (close to the TN Border) which I bought so I could have the Privacy I wanted- So my wife and I could stroll around on our property and enjoy it in peace, so my kids could run off and play without needing constant supervision.

Sure there is room for us both- But not on my property (unless I allowed it which I sometimes did- Hell some strangers asked if they could hunt one day and I allowed it)- Would you not mind someone pitching a tent in your yard and just living there?

I guess its a philosophical difference since I am very , very keen on Property rights. Whats mine is mine.

Now, I also know that I really do not "own" land (back to the Indians) as I have taxes and will die. BUT I temporarily "own" the land, build equity and have the right to use it- But others do not absent of my permission.

That sounds almost Communistic (the ideal of no real property rights)

United States
11/30/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

...But thats the thing. I have seen NO PROOF (nor has anyone else) just people saying things (which isnt proof)-

I would love to see something...Anything. because damn, I will get a free house, a million for my birth certificate and smoke cannabis all day in front of the police station - I WANT IT TO WORK...

I know nothing about what you speak of. A free house? A million for birth certificate? I've never heard any of this. I do know that when you are born a trust is created with that birth certificate but I know nothing about "cashing in" on that. That sounds like a scam to draw people in but I have no idea on that. There is no True easy way in this life.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
Goodmen
United States
11/30/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

I know nothing about what you speak of. A free house? A million for birth certificate? I've never heard any of this. I do know that when you are born a trust is created with that birth certificate but I know nothing about "cashing in" on that. That sounds like a scam to draw people in but I have no idea on that. There is no True easy way in this life.

Oh hell yeah- its part of the Doctrine.

That thread I linked a few pages back goes into everything... It IS a scam.

They believe if there is an unoccupied House they can place an ad in the Paper saying they will "Claim" the house if nobody disputes the Claim in like 90 days (I am totally paraphrasing this and probably not 100% accurate)- Then in 90 days or whatever- They move in and own the house.

MANY people have been jailed for this. It does not work.

The BC thing- Yes, they claim there is a secret way to cash it in for all the Money attached to it (of coarse you have to pay them your imaginary money to learn the trick)- It also does not work.

United States
11/30/2012 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

They believe if there is an unoccupied House they can place an ad in the Paper saying they will "Claim" the house if nobody disputes the Claim in like 90 days (I am totally paraphrasing this and probably not 100% accurate)- Then in 90 days or whatever- They move in and own the house.

The BC thing- Yes, they claim there is a secret way to cash it in for all the Money attached to it (of coarse you have to pay them your imaginary money to learn the trick)- It also does not work.

Well, like I said earlier, these people you speak of could very well be sabotaging the Truth. Sounds like they have some Truth mixed in with twists. Typical of scammers. It ends up making what is Truth thrown out with the lies that were mixed in. Like I also said earlier, ALL sides are controlled.
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

No, I had Land (like nearly 88 acres) in the foothills of the Mountains in kentucky (close to the TN Border) which I bought so I could have the Privacy I wanted- So my wife and I could stroll around on our property and enjoy it in peace, so my kids could run off and play without needing constant supervision.

Sure there is room for us both- But not on my property (unless I allowed it which I sometimes did- Hell some strangers asked if they could hunt one day and I allowed it)- Would you not mind someone pitching a tent in your yard and just living there?

I guess its a philosophical difference since I am very , very keen on Property rights. Whats mine is mine.

Now, I also know that I really do not "own" land (back to the Indians) as I have taxes and will die. BUT I temporarily "own" the land, build equity and have the right to use it- But others do not absent of my permission.

That sounds almost Communistic (the ideal of no real property rights)

I have family in Kentucky, beautiful land there.

I wouldn't call it communistic, but more of a natural ideal. The law of nature prevails, a bird can build a nest anywhere he wants, if his neighbors express their displeasure then he may leave. Honestly who really wants to live by someone that is not happy with their presence?

Personally I think that if we were to return to a more natural rule then people would be far less irritable. They wouldn't be getting kicked out of their houses, wouldn't be getting jerked around by wealthy banks and their fees and schemes, wouldn't be forced to follow someone else's idea of right and wrong. So it wouldn't be necessary to have a lot of land to keep your children safe from others because they others wouldn't be dangerous, they wouldn't hate their fellow man for jerking them around.

As for people pitching a tent in my yard, I really wouldn't care, but I understand that people are different. I'm not saying you should be like me and let people live next to your front door, if that's not your cup of tea then that's part of who you are and I respect that. I feel there are those who are comfortable living near others and those who prefer more privacy. If people were less irritable I think they'd be more willing to respect a persons desire for privacy and simply not crowd him out of respect rather than fear.
Goodmen
United States
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

Here you go brother- I think this interview covers everything (I hope, I do not have time to see if this is what I was looking for)
The full interview, here.

Anonymous Coward
Poland
11/30/2012 01:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for the thread, already 7am here, maybe get some sleep:) in MY bed;)
Reality420
User ID: 24847476
United States
11/30/2012 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, here's an example of one of the disadvantages of acting out this delusion:

Bobby-boy, who's 21 and lives with mommy and rides a bicycle (for which he was at court for a ticket for riding w/o a headlight) is also a sovrun so the rules don't apply to him.
The officers obviously disagreed.

I kinda' like his plaintive whine after he learns that the authorities do have power over him. His high pitched squealing is rather amusing compared to his high pitched sovrun rantings.

I'll bet I know what his problem was...
He didn't wear his bell bottoms and deck shoes, and he didn't have a shoulder parrot. Nor did he sing a sea shanty before they had a chance to act. And if he'd only remembered to end every sentence with - "Arrrgh, ye scurvy dogs!" those admiralty thugs would've been warded off by the magical invocations and mystical rites he was performing... just like a crucifix to a vampire.

Heck, he even offered to give them documentation that he downloaded from a sovrun internet website that proved they couldn't touch him and he had a right to do any damn thing he wanted. They didn't even glance at it let alone take it.
Those eeevyil bastards.

Sovruns... making people happy they don't know anyone like that for 20 years.

R.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, here's an example of one of the disadvantages of acting out this delusion:

Bobby-boy, who's 21 and lives with mommy and rides a bicycle (for which he was at court for a ticket for riding w/o a headlight) is also a sovrun so the rules don't apply to him.
The officers obviously disagreed.

I kinda' like his plaintive whine after he learns that the authorities do have power over him. His high pitched squealing is rather amusing compared to his high pitched sovrun rantings.

I'll bet I know what his problem was...
He didn't wear his bell bottoms and deck shoes, and he didn't have a shoulder parrot. Nor did he sing a sea shanty before they had a chance to act. And if he'd only remembered to end every sentence with - "Arrrgh, ye scurvy dogs!" those admiralty thugs would've been warded off by the magical invocations and mystical rites he was performing... just like a crucifix to a vampire.

Heck, he even offered to give them documentation that he downloaded from a sovrun internet website that proved they couldn't touch him and he had a right to do any damn thing he wanted. They didn't even glance at it let alone take it.
Those eeevyil bastards.

Sovruns... making people happy they don't know anyone like that for 20 years.

R.
 Quoting: Reality420 24847476

The police also disagreed with the civil rights movement. They lost.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The best way to deal with police is to treat them, not like they treat you, but as a human being. The last time I was in cuffs I treated the police officer with kindness. He told me he should have taken me to jail, but because I was so nice and honest he didn't.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you must know I was driving without a license which as it turns out I can do.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I suppose what I'm saying there is that if you've decided to declare personal sovereignty you don't have to be a jerk about it to those who disagree. If you feel the need to express your opinion by all means do so, but don't let the nay sayers drag you down to their level.

In Star Wars the emperor wanted Luke to become infuriated. Let the hate flow through you he said. Don't let their hatred turn you into them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20901334
United States
11/30/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suppose what I'm saying there is that if you've decided to declare personal sovereignty you don't have to be a jerk about it to those who disagree. If you feel the need to express your opinion by all means do so, but don't let the nay sayers drag you down to their level.

In Star Wars the emperor wanted Luke to become infuriated. Let the hate flow through you he said. Don't let their hatred turn you into them.

I suppose the thousands of people who gave their lives to have a republic are "jerks" to you?

The thread Op asked what are the advantages of declaring personal sovereignty.

The question assumes we are not sovereigns to begin with, which means there is no republic, no people, must slaves who must "declare" they are no longer slaves or peons.

What is sad is the fact that the slave mentality is so indoctrinated into the minds of men that we have to declare or ask permission to live our lives.

It is the mind of a simpleton or idiot who thinks that some group of people can write shit down on paper and via some process of legality, it becomes binding on all men. Then, if you choose to turn your back on such sociopaths, you are somehow misguided or a criminal and force can be used to make you comply.

It is stupidity on every level, and frankly, people who make fun of those who teach the truth of the matter are the insane ones.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I suppose the thousands of people who gave their lives to have a republic are "jerks" to you?

The thread Op asked what are the advantages of declaring personal sovereignty.

The question assumes we are not sovereigns to begin with, which means there is no republic, no people, must slaves who must "declare" they are no longer slaves or peons.

What is sad is the fact that the slave mentality is so indoctrinated into the minds of men that we have to declare or ask permission to live our lives.

It is the mind of a simpleton or idiot who thinks that some group of people can write shit down on paper and via some process of legality, it becomes binding on all men. Then, if you choose to turn your back on such sociopaths, you are somehow misguided or a criminal and force can be used to make you comply.

It is stupidity on every level, and frankly, people who make fun of those who teach the truth of the matter are the insane ones.

Those who believe they have a right to run my life for me are indeed jerks to me in my opinion. They want to take my life away from me and give it to the empire, that's murder and I would consider a murderer to be a jerk no?

I agree that one need not declare personal sovereignty as they are already sovereign entities in their natural state of being, born free like any bird, tiger or fish. Those who believe in their own fictions are not simpletons, in my opinion, but simply misguided. A few thousand years of foolishness is not likely to vanish over night. You see they've been beaten by their peers just as they beat their peers, beaten into submission. People don't like to think of themselves as cowards, in many cases they will lash out violently to prevent themselves from realizing their own servitude or cowardice.

I believe the legal definition of insane is not knowing right from wrong so you have a point in calling those who would deny freedom insane, they choose to believe in falsehood rather than truth. The truth is that the written word has no control, it has no power to be worshiped, but they believe otherwise which can easily be considered insanity.

What I mean to say is in our effort to show them the error of their ways and free ourselves from the imaginary prison created by our ancestors we not become them by using the same manipulative tactics they use. While we desire to be free I do not think we should enslave either.

For me the goal is not to defeat them, but to save them from their own misguided insanity. To treat them as they treat you is to become them, but to treat them as you wish they to treat you is to become you.

This is not the easiest thing to do and I admit that I make my mistakes just like any other, but I do my best and will continue to improve myself and my demeanor towards others.

As far as the advantages of personal sovereignty... Peace, the ultimate reward. War is based off of the warring parties vying for control of one another. If we no longer fight for control then there is peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moreover it should be noted that while you are free to flip cars and throw Molotov cocktails, such actions are not terribly productive in my opinion. Such actions serve to frighten people away from you rather than bring them to you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I should also mention that I do not believe those who gave their lives in revolutions past died in vein. While there have been many scientists and philosophers in years past who have been incorrect in their conclusions, they still served to further our understanding which we build upon and use to come closer to a state of correctness or righteousness.

Those who died for their cause in the past may have only led us to another form of prison, but it was those efforts that led us to where we are today. Without those efforts could we have come to the conclusion that freedom is the only answer?

They may not have been entirely correct, but they served to bring us to a place which can be used as a spring board to the correct conclusion. They play a role and have a hand just the same.

Just what I'm currently listening to :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20901334
United States
11/30/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moreover it should be noted that while you are free to flip cars and throw Molotov cocktails, such actions are not terribly productive in my opinion. Such actions serve to frighten people away from you rather than bring them to you.

Yet that is how Government gets what they want, bombs, guns and threats of violence, and look how people flock to their rulers and will kill, maim and destroy others who do not follow along, but the "leaders" will never do the dirty work themselves! Why? Because they know the inner destruction it will bring to their own life, they need others to knowingly kill and harm for them thus shielding themselves from the evil it brings.

This thread is a perfect example of it.

The few are awake to the deception and the majority want us to suffer for it, threats of jail, videos of armed thugs putting people in cages...

But a free, living man has no reason to prove anything to anyone and because our being free is a FACT, it requires no other man to AGREE with it, it remains, the FACT.

I do not see the need to "attract" people to freedom, people LIKE being enslaved and told what to do, the relish and love it.

Until they love and relish freedom more than servitude to other men, they cannot be brought out of their slavery, it cannot come from without, but only from within.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yet that is how Government gets what they want, bombs, guns and threats of violence, and look how people flock to their rulers and will kill, maim and destroy others who do not follow along, but the "leaders" will never do the dirty work themselves! Why? Because they know the inner destruction it will bring to their own life, they need others to knowingly kill and harm for them thus shielding themselves from the evil it brings.

This thread is a perfect example of it.

The few are awake to the deception and the majority want us to suffer for it, threats of jail, videos of armed thugs putting people in cages...

But a free, living man has no reason to prove anything to anyone and because our being free is a FACT, it requires no other man to AGREE with it, it remains, the FACT.

I do not see the need to "attract" people to freedom, people LIKE being enslaved and told what to do, the relish and love it.

Until they love and relish freedom more than servitude to other men, they cannot be brought out of their slavery, it cannot come from without, but only from within.

I wouldn't say people flock to governments necessarily, but in many cases they see no other option. If we look around the world and see how the acts of war committed by the United States serves to make other nations flee away from the US. There is much anti-American sentiment around the world today and I believe they bring such upon themselves with their iron fists. The same could be said for many nations though, Iran frightens many others and so too does Israel.

I feel you are correct in the sentiment that a person has nothing to prove to anyone. The mere fact that you exist is proof that you deserve to exist in my opinion. You need not prove your worth to society by conforming to their idea of marketable value any more than a single ant needs to prove his worth to the rest of the colony. The ant colony is one of the most successful species on the planet and they do not require their citizens to prove themselves.

Now as I see it people have been living under the heel of empires for so long they simply don't know any other way of life. Mine is to show them that another way does exist. Their decision to be free must come from within indeed, but before they can make that decision they need to know that the option exists.
Defiant420..
User ID: 44080922
United Kingdom
01/30/2014 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did any of you you a notarised intent of claim of right?.This you only send a copy to court.and all you say after you given your name and address is when asked..its in my law of claim of right.Look it up along with notary public..Good luck;):)
peace

GLP