Offer Upgrade

User ID: 26952081
United States
11/29/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Geological storm wrecking the north west
11pmest
Aprox 77 minutes ago a quake in new Zealand started a chain reaction of quakes that has woken the dormant volcanoes that are Washington state with a notable jolt ... Waking the giant ... With the current state that this continent is In ( with the sink hole plus seismic activity ) and the storm front. In fact this monster storm could be a geological storm with lava landslide floods avalanches and what could end up ripping the country in twain ... The quake that started this ironiclly struck Washington state 69 minutes after the new Zealand quake ... That in theory mean the current of the molten material is traveling at a speed of more than a thousand miles an hour ( 3500mph) ten times the speed of yesterday's quake that hit the new Madrid . The difference is the depth ... Yesterdays were a combined depth of 960 km where as today's were a combine depth of 360km. The depth determines the direction of the current the magma flows ... Yesterdays slid under the Nevada faults .. But today it hit right above the 500km line ... Sending the current north and into the volcanic mountains of Washington .
If any body can even see the top of mt Rainer ... ( weather out there right now is historic) check and see is there smoke rising from the top . If there is ..... Get out of there .

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

[link to www.weather.com]
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13469982
Canada
11/29/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Geological storm wrecking the north west
Mt Ranier was put up on the boards this year. Good fucking point you just made. I think the date for all the shit starts on the 3rd of December. Just getting going aren't we.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16421798
Australia
11/29/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is almost time.

The next few days are crucial.

Three weeks from today the world will be very different.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28684991
United States
11/29/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13469982
Canada
11/29/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey is banging off the earthquakes last few days and now there in the 4's and steady. Tonight is very busy.

Alaska just put up 4 - 5"s today.

Were on a roll.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25340886
United States
11/29/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/29/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/29/2012 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mt Ranier was put up on the boards this year. Good fucking point you just made. I think the date for all the shit starts on the 3rd of December. Just getting going aren't we.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13469982

You know this man... As I see it not predicting just using laws of physics statistics and probability ... The potential is looming , and I'm waiting it's olny a matter if time ... Check your locations the mid west is in for a "rude" awakening... Mind blowing shut yakno
resist
VLR!!
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/29/2012 11:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Watching, good catch OP
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26244868
United States
11/30/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got back from Rainy (Mt Rainer), its spewing out some sort of horrible gaslike music smell. I can actually hear the smell of alien anus butter. Hope it doesnt blow, that would be a shit storm and a partridge in a pear fucking tree let me tell ya what. Its ok, i have a titanium, double dipper, mach 2 umbrella that will shield me from the volcano butter.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
11/30/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got back from Rainy (Mt Rainer), its spewing out some sort of horrible gaslike music smell. I can actually hear the smell of alien anus butter. Hope it doesnt blow, that would be a shit storm and a partridge in a pear fucking tree let me tell ya what. Its ok, i have a titanium, double dipper, mach 2 umbrella that will shield me from the volcano butter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26244868

wtf? lol
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 12:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watching, good catch OP
 Quoting: Isis One

Hey its the aware that make it through events like these... The next step is assessing bug out locals ... As it once was said the mid west was a safe zone of sorts .... I doubt they took the formation of new mountain ranges into consideration ... And that's exactly what we're talking about happening. A volcanic eruption from the yelowstone area would potentially do exactly that ... Covering the mid west ( already a drought ridden region) in molten magma ... making it virtually uninhabitable ...
So much more to come

resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

So your saying you can see activity (smoke) rising from the top of mt rainer ?

resist
VLR!!
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/30/2012 12:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: Harmonic Tremors at Yellowstone's Noris Junction Compare-O-Graph.
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27552087
United States
11/30/2012 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

So your saying you can see activity (smoke) rising from the top of mt rainer ?

resist
 Quoting: Indego

He's being a smart ass, you alien anus butter tarded moran.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19710156
United States
11/30/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Theres smoke being blown by something around here thats for sure.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Solar Guardian

User ID: 12831128
Malaysia
11/30/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read this here: [link to www.examiner.com]
The action starts December 12 2012!!

"Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth. "

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 8-10) starting from December 12 2012 due to Earth ascending to the 5th dimension!!!! gaspgaspshockedshockedalonescaredahhh

Last Edited by Solar Guardian on 11/30/2012 12:22 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25804563
United States
11/30/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow someone from the area check.bump for more info.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19710156
United States
11/30/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read this here: [link to www.examiner.com]
The action starts December 12 2012!!

"Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth. "

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 8-10) starting from December 12 2012 due to Earth ascending to the 5th dimension!!!! gaspgaspshockedshockedalonescaredahhh
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

Oh good, i was wondering what to do with myself on or near the date in question.
Nika

User ID: 28726122
United States
11/30/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent op!
5 stars and suggest pin
:infnty:

:ihavgsbmp:
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
11/30/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm pinning this one for ya Indego, good thread my brother!
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Requiemdream

User ID: 27999624
United States
Report Abusive Post

You know this man... As I see it not predicting just using laws of physics statistics and probability ... The potential is looming , and I'm waiting it's olny a matter if time ... Check your locations the mid west is in for a "rude" awakening... Mind blowing shut yakno
resist

Wat? Midwest? Why??? I'm in MO!
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Requiemdream

User ID: 27999624
United States
Report Abusive Post

resist

Wat? Midwest? Why??? I'm in MO!
Perpetually dumbfounded.

“I have learned now that while those who speak about one's miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more." C.S. Lewis

“Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break hearts.”
Tim Minchin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19774795
United States
11/30/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
i can see mt rainier from outside my window. No smoke. but the strange sound from the beginning of the year has been going on and off all day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28759181
United States
11/30/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure your not talking about something else that blows?

The corithian paradigm exists as it does fortuitiously unfathomed regarding the systemic albatross that coexists with asymmetry squared in half the time it takes for light too inundate mass impermeable to itself as you will. So too speak.
AdHocBOHICA

User ID: 19723065
United States
11/30/2012 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure your not talking about something else that blows?

The corithian paradigm exists as it does fortuitiously unfathomed regarding the systemic albatross that coexists with asymmetry squared in half the time it takes for light too inundate mass impermeable to itself as you will. So too speak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28759181

rofl
“Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ~Seneca

PS:
I Stole this from another member.... ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 140450
Australia
11/30/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Olaf?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28752681
United States
11/30/2012 12:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
doom above
doom below
doom anywhere u go
doom ahead
doom behind
doom inside my mind
doom here
doom there
doom nearly everywhere
doom be done
doom be gone
doom leave us alone
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28759181
United States
11/30/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Olaf?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 140450

My friends call me Oleo. You can call me Olaf if you want but that doesnt excuse the pursuant alchemy of dischordant tetonics likely to exsubirate a vile butter of the alien fundament precluded by a duplicitous generosity foreseen as a fervant display of belching paradox. Give or take.
RASJ01021970

User ID: 15080343
United States
11/30/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

wtf? lol
 Quoting: SnowboardingAlien

No shit, wtf is that all about? Had my ass rolling.
Wtf is alien anus butter, and how the hell do you know that smell.

Can not stop laughing.
As always, look beyond what the eye can see.

GLP