Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6685296
United States
11/30/2012 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Geological storm wrecking the north west
11pmest
Aprox 77 minutes ago a quake in new Zealand started a chain reaction of quakes that has woken the dormant volcanoes that are Washington state with a notable jolt
 Quoting: Indego

dumbass pseudo-scientific bsflag

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 664728
New Zealand
11/30/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
11pmest
Aprox 77 minutes ago a quake in new Zealand started a chain reaction of quakes that has woken the dormant volcanoes that are Washington state with a notable jolt ... Waking the giant ... With the current state that this continent is In ( with the sink hole plus seismic activity ) and the storm front. In fact this monster storm could be a geological storm with lava landslide floods avalanches and what could end up ripping the country in twain ... The quake that started this ironiclly struck Washington state 69 minutes after the new Zealand quake ... That in theory mean the current of the molten material is traveling at a speed of more than a thousand miles an hour ( 3500mph) ten times the speed of yesterday's quake that hit the new Madrid . The difference is the depth ... Yesterdays were a combined depth of 960 km where as today's were a combine depth of 360km. The depth determines the direction of the current the magma flows ... Yesterdays slid under the Nevada faults .. But today it hit right above the 500km line ... Sending the current north and into the volcanic mountains of Washington .
If any body can even see the top of mt Rainer ... ( weather out there right now is historic) check and see is there smoke rising from the top . If there is ..... Get out of there .

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

[link to www.weather.com]

we didn't have a quake today
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28759181
United States
11/30/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got back from Rainy (Mt Rainer), its spewing out some sort of horrible gaslike music smell. I can actually hear the smell of alien anus butter. Hope it doesnt blow, that would be a shit storm and a partridge in a pear fucking tree let me tell ya what. Its ok, i have a titanium, double dipper, mach 2 umbrella that will shield me from the volcano butter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26244868

wtf? lol
 Quoting: SnowboardingAlien

No shit, wtf is that all about? Had my ass rolling.
Wtf is alien anus butter, and how the hell do you know that smell.

Can not stop laughing.
 Quoting: RASJ01021970

Run away if you ever smell the smell of AAB. Its smells of old womans vagina mixed with the barely detectable essence of regular ass butter also known as a "chili rainbow sundae". Regardless dont linger, nay, make haste, once the butter touches your olfactory receptors it could be too late.
Isis One

User ID: 14343270
United States
11/30/2012 01:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
11pmest
Aprox 77 minutes ago a quake in new Zealand started a chain reaction of quakes that has woken the dormant volcanoes that are Washington state with a notable jolt ... Waking the giant ... With the current state that this continent is In ( with the sink hole plus seismic activity ) and the storm front. In fact this monster storm could be a geological storm with lava landslide floods avalanches and what could end up ripping the country in twain ... The quake that started this ironiclly struck Washington state 69 minutes after the new Zealand quake ... That in theory mean the current of the molten material is traveling at a speed of more than a thousand miles an hour ( 3500mph) ten times the speed of yesterday's quake that hit the new Madrid . The difference is the depth ... Yesterdays were a combined depth of 960 km where as today's were a combine depth of 360km. The depth determines the direction of the current the magma flows ... Yesterdays slid under the Nevada faults .. But today it hit right above the 500km line ... Sending the current north and into the volcanic mountains of Washington .
If any body can even see the top of mt Rainer ... ( weather out there right now is historic) check and see is there smoke rising from the top . If there is ..... Get out of there .

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 664728

Huh?

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Spread the word, change the collective conscious......
THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH OF EVERYTHING TO GO AROUND

When you are undisciplined, the universe is extremely forgiving and when you are disciplined, the universe is extremely generous. Me

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore. Andre Gide
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
deanoZXT

User ID: 1287631
United States
11/30/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live 30 miles south of Seattle in another large city. On a clear day I can see Mt. Rainier well, especially with 10x50 optics. But it's suppose to be rainy and breezy for like a week. Who am I kidding, It's the PNW. We might not see a clear day until spring.

Last Edited by deanoZXT on 11/30/2012 01:11 AM
-Everything's more awesome when you lean into it.
Solar Guardian

User ID: 12831128
Malaysia
11/30/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeehawwww this shitty is pinned!!!!! lolatu
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
A volcanic proctol insertion is in order to determine the extent of the potential blower, not to be confused with the a low dollar street walking crack sucker. No its not too late to cork the butter of the phernomian testrogeninic space probers. Timing is everything. "It takes a big man to cry, it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
Indego  (OP)

User ID: 26952081
United States
11/30/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mt Ranier was put up on the boards this year. Good fucking point you just made. I think the date for all the shit starts on the 3rd of December. Just getting going aren't we.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13469982

You know this man... As I see it not predicting just using laws of physics statistics and probability ... The potential is looming , and I'm waiting it's olny a matter if time ... Check your locations the mid west is in for a "rude" awakening... Mind blowing shut yakno
resist

Wat? Midwest? Why??? I'm in MO!
 Quoting: Requiemdream

The new Madrid fault line runs right through the Eastern region of the mid west and there is a strong possibility that seismic activity is going to get increasingly more intense( bad shit ) then from the northwestern Midwest around the yellow stone area there is a possibility for a geological formation ( really bad shit)
This not to scare people but to make them aware and give them at least the opportunity to react.
Think about ir like this if your near the seismic activity in the new Madrid logic would say you should .....

resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent op!
5 stars and suggest pin
 Quoting: Nika

Being aware is what could make a disaster into an amazing adventure ...

resist
VLR!!
Phillip J. Fry

User ID: 17116676
United States
11/30/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got back from Rainy (Mt Rainer), its spewing out some sort of horrible gaslike music smell. I can actually hear the smell of alien anus butter. Hope it doesnt blow, that would be a shit storm and a partridge in a pear fucking tree let me tell ya what. Its ok, i have a titanium, double dipper, mach 2 umbrella that will shield me from the volcano butter.

Is that an ACME umbrella?

"Don't do anything that affects anything. Unless it turns out you were supposed to do it, in which case for the love of God. Don't not do it!"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
For centuries the aliens have called Mount Ranier " The butter hole" or "ol butter". Do you know why? I know why. Ol butter is a way station to the ventricular nerve center for life itself. I caught a salmon today. And they knew by using this way station that they could circumnavigate the toll roads and save a couple dollars and so they did. The salmon was old and randy and just wanted to spill his milt. The geological significance of a precisely timed and perfectly placed butter hole was serendipity to the big headed anusian space people. The salmons digesting as we speak and has another river to run now. Those are your forensic parables to decipher and labor over as frenetically as you please.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
11/30/2012 01:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
...and, the current EQ map makes it look as if the Earth is fracturing from Europe, 'straight' across to the edge of Asia, then crossing the Pacific to the entire western coast of the Americas.

I don't usually follow this stuff too closely, but, i this case, the map certainly seems to be 'telling a story' all on it's own...

I hope it all means nothing.

Last Edited by esotericMorgan on 11/30/2012 01:38 AM
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

United States
11/30/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
i can see mt rainier from outside my window. No smoke. but the strange sound from the beginning of the year has been going on and off all day.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19774795

Really!? That's not to good . And with the storm clouds it next to impossible to see that peak ... Any verifiable info on it's status would be good .

.resist
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Is that an ACME umbrella?
 Quoting: Phillip J. Fry

It is. I have used it as a condom on more than several occasions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22643478
United States
11/30/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
For centuries the aliens have called Mount Ranier " The butter hole" or "ol butter". Do you know why? I know why. Ol butter is a way station to the ventricular nerve center for life itself. I caught a salmon today. And they knew by using this way station that they could circumnavigate the toll roads and save a couple dollars and so they did. The salmon was old and randy and just wanted to spill his milt. The geological significance of a precisely timed and perfectly placed butter hole was serendipity to the big headed anusian space people. The salmons digesting as we speak and has another river to run now. Those are your forensic parables to decipher and labor over as frenetically as you please.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28759181

You mean you snagged a salmon today?.. lol -- just sayin.
Esoteric Morgan
...in awe of many things

User ID: 26943919
United States
11/30/2012 01:37 AM

Report Abusive Post
11pmest

Type: Earthquake
3 hours ago
Magnitude: 4.5
DateTime: Friday November 30 2012, 02:36:07 UTC
Region: North Island of New Zealand
Depth: 183.9 km
Source: USGS Feed

Type: Earthquake
8 hours ago
Magnitude: 3.3
DateTime: Thursday November 29 2012, 22:08:19 UTC
Region: Near Innamincka, SA.
Depth: 12 km
Source: GeoScience Australia
-- TRUST THE PLAN --
.......WWG1WGA......

United States
11/30/2012 01:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmm... my data says otherwise.

[link to www.pnsn.org]

?? -- stay off the drugs man?

wtf

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22643478

Really then do state your sources as I have stated mine and explained the logic behind the theory . If you choose to disagree then that's your choice, we' Ll have to wait and see ... Watch the drastic temperature change in the next 7 days on a national level ... No bullshit ... But hey you go right ahead and stay put and doubt ( always wondered how they could find artifacts of ashes ofpeople as results of volcanic activity now I can understand... They doubt and disbelieved ... ) that's your choice .

resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
11pmest

Check the maps and see for your self
That's why I stated my source so if you doubt click s link
resist

VLR!!
Watching, Waiting...
User ID: 28761715
United States
11/30/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm writing this from Wichita KS and -although here in SC KS we should be relatively safe from even a significant New Medrid event, Yellowstone is a very genuine concern.

All of the map projections I've seen of the extent of a YS caldera eruption indicate that even in NW KS we'd get about 18" of ashfall - here in Wichita we'd get perhaps a foot. Doesn't sound like much... but certainly enough to destroy air intakes of all machinery and cause unreinforced roofs to collapse.

Of course: all of this would be rendered moot within the following several weeks as the resultant acid rains would begin and the Earth's atmosphere starts to deteriorate to the point on uninhabitation.

So: in the longterm, A new mountain range rising from a New Madrid upheaval doesn't conern me too much.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

You mean you snagged a salmon today?.. lol -- just sayin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22643478

I swear he bit the lure with his ass mouth. I have stuff in my teeth and need to floss.
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live 30 miles south of Seattle in another large city. On a clear day I can see Mt. Rainier well, especially with 10x50 optics. But it's suppose to be rainy and breezy for like a week. Who am I kidding, It's the PNW. We might not see a clear day until spring.
 Quoting: deanoZXT

I know I was up in the region not to far back so I know ... About the visibility issues ... And let's say honestly is Rainer visible ? Now
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1157713
United States
11/30/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure your not talking about something else that blows?

The corithian paradigm exists as it does fortuitiously unfathomed regarding the systemic albatross that coexists with asymmetry squared in half the time it takes for light too inundate mass impermeable to itself as you will. So too speak.

Are you trying to say we're all dead?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4490820
United States
11/30/2012 01:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: deanoZXT

I live 30 miles south of Seattle too! But I never see Mt Rainier unless I'm like on the freeway to Puyallup and its clear out
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

The corithian paradigm exists as it does fortuitiously unfathomed regarding the systemic albatross that coexists with asymmetry squared in half the time it takes for light too inundate mass impermeable to itself as you will. So too speak.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1157713

Not all. Most will die from instant stuffication from the ingestion of the dregs put between buns from the place they call the golden arches. Me i eat salmon then floss later and taste its yummy nutrition all over again.
DaiSeeDay

United States
11/30/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1157713

Not all. Most will die from instant stuffication from the ingestion of the dregs put between buns from the place they call the golden arches. Me i eat salmon then floss later and taste its yummy nutrition all over again.

This kinda reminds me of that alien that ate from his ass n flossed afterwards! hmmmm.....
~~Love Is The Root Of True Happiness~~
Estella<3

User ID: 6571780
United States
11/30/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Alien anus butter... That's marketing genius right there!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and, the current EQ map makes it look as if the Earth is fracturing from Europe, 'straight' across to the edge of Asia, then crossing the Pacific to the entire western coast of the Americas.

I don't usually follow this stuff too closely, but, i this case, the map certainly seems to be 'telling a story' all on it's own...

I hope it all means nothing.
 Quoting: Esoteric Morgan

Yakno something , its morel plausible to think there is a link and a chain to every theory from the scientific to the hyper religious ... And of course there is none that know the exact day or time but when all the ancient texts we used to base our civilization on state that this is going to happen and when this happens this will happen...
My point is this could be an amazing adventure that even though there are the very real possibilities of many deaths as it is foretold of ... It is more importantly the néw beginning ... It's like the reset button and the best of what's left populates anew with knowledge and understanding in place grounded in a firm knowledge of the lord and creator of all things ...the possibilities are endless and limitless ...
Think for a minute ... How productive we as human beings would be and how far we would explore and how vast our wealth of knowledge would be if we worked togerther with a mutual goal in mind ... To expand past where our fore fathers dreams and re-establish a society far surpassing our own ... A New world is being born ... And it's in the shaping process it is shedding the waste and useless from it's surface and opening to consume it's fuel ... As it settles so to will the the people settle each choosing their own individual path ...
I can go on for days but at this point I'm going to enjoy the adventure ... It'll be a story to tell the grand kids one day ...

resist
VLR!!
DaiSeeDay

United States
11/30/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys- got off topic! Your all too serious n making me think that I might need to bug out but I don't feel like it because its rainy and windy cold!
~~Love Is The Root Of True Happiness~~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1170019
United States
11/30/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit, I'm in lakewood, wa right now as I post thos amd not one fucking thing is happening and its just barely raining

GLP