Geological storm wrecking the north west

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21403272
United States
11/30/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Geological storm wrecking the north west
i can see mt rainier from where i am, no smoke in the last 2 years. not today either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21403272
United States
11/30/2012 04:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
also its normal weather for this time of year. the summer was a drought for the first time in a long time. no rain all summer in washington where i live which is very strange. my grass was dead almost all summer and i was so happy i didnt have to mow the grass :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277501
Canada
11/30/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isnt there a Mt Rainier Webcam somewhere?
Im in vancouver and sorry just regular radiation laden rain amd chemtrails goin on here...
Curious about mt rainier somewhat
We just had a 7.7 earthquake in Haida Guai island north of vancouver island a couple months ago w aftershocks as high as 6.3 ongoing ... Glad we have the island in front of us
And im at least 130 ft above sea level ..
People here are still JAMMING into SUSHI restaurants and gobbling down radiated fish .. I feel like im in an episode of the twilight zone to be honest

Would u like fries w that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19774795
United States
11/30/2012 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit, I'm in lakewood, wa right now as I post thos amd not one fucking thing is happening and its just barely raining
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170019

crazy i live in lakewood too. but yea, he was right, nothing was or is happening other thain rain, it's not even heavy rain, just regular old WA state fall weather.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15456734
Australia
11/30/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks a lot New Zealand. This is why we beat you in cricket and rugby all the time. (to balance things out)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28770971
United States
11/30/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got back from Rainy (Mt Rainer), its spewing out some sort of horrible gaslike music smell. I can actually hear the smell of alien anus butter. Hope it doesnt blow, that would be a shit storm and a partridge in a pear fucking tree let me tell ya what. Its ok, i have a titanium, double dipper, mach 2 umbrella that will shield me from the volcano butter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26244868

So your saying you can see activity (smoke) rising from the top of mt rainer ?

resist
 Quoting: Indego

I think he's saying he's having trouble handling the acid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28473242
United States
11/30/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, I'm just north of Seattle in Lake City. Nothing but the usual here.
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/30/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mt Ranier was put up on the boards this year. Good fucking point you just made. I think the date for all the shit starts on the 3rd of December. Just getting going aren't we.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13469982

bump

We ain't seen anything yet.
duncog2012
StormeyGoddess

User ID: 22004193
United States
11/30/2012 08:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just got back from Rainy (Mt Rainer), its spewing out some sort of horrible gaslike music smell. I can actually hear the smell of alien anus butter. Hope it doesnt blow, that would be a shit storm and a partridge in a pear fucking tree let me tell ya what. Its ok, i have a titanium, double dipper, mach 2 umbrella that will shield me from the volcano butter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26244868

So your saying you can see activity (smoke) rising from the top of mt rainer ?

resist

I think what he's saying is the loony bin lost track of him...

Anyhow, shit is ramping up.
"Don't look back, you're not going that way."

"As for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”
duncog2012

User ID: 24294934
United States
11/30/2012 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Read this here: [link to www.examiner.com]
The action starts December 12 2012!!

"Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth. "

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 8-10) starting from December 12 2012 due to Earth ascending to the 5th dimension!!!! gaspgaspshockedshockedalonescaredahhh
 Quoting: Solar Guardian

This stuff sounds nice but in my entire existence on the earthly plane I have never seen things work out this way. No, I am sorry I believe we will have to die and reincarnate again to get back to earth. This is my gut feeling and I have known this was all going to occur for 6 years now.

First I made physical preparations and when I was done I realized that it was a total waste of time and the spirit is where it is at. So we all need to prepare spiritually and now.
duncog2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28773964
France
11/30/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys, hate to report this but last night (CET) I had a bloody vivid dream which awoke me with it's intensity. In this dream I saw that a mag 9 plus earthquake struck just west of someplace called Oaxaca in Mexico. It was effing evil. Just hope this doesn't pan out!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24678602
United States
11/30/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
11pmest
Aprox 77 minutes ago a quake in new Zealand started a chain reaction of quakes that has woken the dormant volcanoes that are Washington state with a notable jolt ... Waking the giant ... With the current state that this continent is In ( with the sink hole plus seismic activity ) and the storm front. In fact this monster storm could be a geological storm with lava landslide floods avalanches and what could end up ripping the country in twain ... The quake that started this ironiclly struck Washington state 69 minutes after the new Zealand quake ... That in theory mean the current of the molten material is traveling at a speed of more than a thousand miles an hour ( 3500mph) ten times the speed of yesterday's quake that hit the new Madrid . The difference is the depth ... Yesterdays were a combined depth of 960 km where as today's were a combine depth of 360km. The depth determines the direction of the current the magma flows ... Yesterdays slid under the Nevada faults .. But today it hit right above the 500km line ... Sending the current north and into the volcanic mountains of Washington .
If any body can even see the top of mt Rainer ... ( weather out there right now is historic) check and see is there smoke rising from the top . If there is ..... Get out of there .

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

[link to www.weather.com]

You have been on the internet too long; you do not know how to write properly any longer ... where do I begin?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25676821
United States
11/30/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure your not talking about something else that blows?

The corithian paradigm exists as it does fortuitiously unfathomed regarding the systemic albatross that coexists with asymmetry squared in half the time it takes for light too inundate mass impermeable to itself as you will. So too speak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28759181

When you say corithian.......do you mean corinthian? As in fine corinthian leather that Ricardo Montoban talked about when he did the commercial for the Chrysler Cordoba ?
 Quoting: Morpheus

Oh, I used to LOVE to hear him say that!!! His voice was so smoooooth, and the way he rolled out, "fine corrINthian leather...." I had forgotten about corrinthian leather. 'Course, no one actually had ever figured out what CORRINTHIAN leather was....but he was very smooth.
phoomp

User ID: 1894576
Canada
11/30/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is almost time.

The next few days are crucial.

Three weeks from today the world will be very different.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16421798

And, what are you going to do if it's not?
Solar Guardian

User ID: 12831128
Malaysia
11/30/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is almost time.

The next few days are crucial.

Three weeks from today the world will be very different.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16421798

And, what are you going to do if it's not?
 Quoting: phoomp

shillbyekitty
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28774509
United States
11/30/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Coritihians are a leather like alien race. Their leather texture is more like suede so they did not make the grade of "Corinthian". Its ok to sit your ass on fine Corinthian leather, Corithian on the other hand is stubbly and fine particulate can be picked up by the sitter if they are the least bit moist in the ass area. Therefore "the Corithian paradigm. Get it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
11/30/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sure your not talking about something else that blows?

The corithian paradigm exists as it does fortuitiously unfathomed regarding the systemic albatross that coexists with asymmetry squared in half the time it takes for light too inundate mass impermeable to itself as you will. So too speak.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28759181

When you say corithian.......do you mean corinthian? As in fine corinthian leather that Ricardo Montoban talked about when he did the commercial for the Chrysler Cordoba ?
 Quoting: Morpheus

Oh, I used to LOVE to hear him say that!!! His voice was so smoooooth, and the way he rolled out, "fine corrINthian leather...." I had forgotten about corrinthian leather. 'Course, no one actually had ever figured out what CORRINTHIAN leather was....but he was very smooth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25676821

Yes that was iconic. Probably polyester but it sure sounded good.
DarthDickheadus:Ameri​canSith

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/30/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Mr. Kane describes the “Council of Twelve” as stating that during the nine days from December 12, 2012 (12/12/12) to December 21, 2012, the planet Earth will split dimensionally into two separate Earths, each of which has different dimensional frequencies. Mr. Kane describes this as a process analogous to the way that a single cell can split into two cells.

According to the “Council of Twelve,” humans with a consciousness anchored in fear will remain in the third dimensional Earth. Individuals who are experiencing a “conscious awakening” and putting an effort into being conscious of the shift will migrate into the new dimension of the fifth dimensional Earth. "

There may be huge earthquakes(Mag 8-10) starting from December 12 2012 due to Earth ascending to the 5th dimension!!!! gaspgaspshockedshockedalonescaredahhh

These sort of article always remind me of this film!
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
11/30/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

These sort of article always remind me of this film!
 Quoting: DarthDickheadus:AmericanSith

I'm not receiving sound on the youtube video.

Anyone else?
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Ambassador Grantor

User ID: 28778794
United States
11/30/2012 10:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
11pmest
Aprox 77 minutes ago a quake in new Zealand started a chain reaction of quakes that has woken the dormant volcanoes that are Washington state with a notable jolt ... Waking the giant ... With the current state that this continent is In ( with the sink hole plus seismic activity ) and the storm front. In fact this monster storm could be a geological storm with lava landslide floods avalanches and what could end up ripping the country in twain ... The quake that started this ironiclly struck Washington state 69 minutes after the new Zealand quake ... That in theory mean the current of the molten material is traveling at a speed of more than a thousand miles an hour ( 3500mph) ten times the speed of yesterday's quake that hit the new Madrid . The difference is the depth ... Yesterdays were a combined depth of 960 km where as today's were a combine depth of 360km. The depth determines the direction of the current the magma flows ... Yesterdays slid under the Nevada faults .. But today it hit right above the 500km line ... Sending the current north and into the volcanic mountains of Washington .
If any body can even see the top of mt Rainer ... ( weather out there right now is historic) check and see is there smoke rising from the top . If there is ..... Get out of there .

BUNK
Everything is quite

[link to volcanoes.usgs.gov]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8425979
United States
11/30/2012 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Isnt there a Mt Rainier Webcam somewhere? Im in vancouver and sorry just regular radiation laden rain amd chemtrails goin on here...
We just had a 7.7 earthquake in Haida Guai island north of vancouver island a couple months ago w aftershocks as high as 6.3 ongoing ... Glad we have the island in front of us
People here are still JAMMING into SUSHI restaurants and gobbling down radiated fish .. I feel like im in an episode of the twilight zone to be honest

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1277501

yes. here you can switch between Ranier and St Helens. it is currently cloudy and rainy.

[link to rainiervisitorguide.com]

I have just recently begun to follow Indego's threads and posts, and he/she seems to be onto some of the same theories as I am. I have been watching Ranier cam on previously clear days, and have noticed cloud formations that could possibly suggest that the mountain is warm. as I said, you can't see anything now.
kimpy2
User ID: 20290901
United States
11/30/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Is that Mithter Kandy Kane? And hith Counthil of Twelve just sayin'??
Wool, what's gonna happen to we humans with a consciousness anchored in obscene humor? Which comes from Claw. Claw decides who will thplit and who will thtay. Thufferin' thuccotash!
(Kane altho warned uth about the ath-crack in the trollothphere).
gonzo2
Indego  (OP)

User ID: 26952081
United States
11/30/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

OP is just yanking chains, relax ... as much as you can living near that volcano

pdx here btw
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28606251

OP is just a little to serious and your closer to that volcano than I am. I'm south of you closer to Mt. Shasta that might get 18 feet of snow by this weekend! :)
 Quoting: DaiSeeDay

Yes I kno ., if it drops below the 4km ... It's going to be disastrous .... We're talking mud slide floods and avalanches ... Not to mention the structural damage to any building or home in it's wake ... So keep it posted ... That's all tied into the same region and storm that's being discussed ... No bs they said sandy was three storms in one this one is five storms in one in one of the mostseismiclly active areas in the world ... Think about this the waves crashing from sandy were registering on the rictor scale ... What do you thinks going to happen when those waves start crashing on the shores of an already seismically active coastline ... Do I need to draw you a picture or do you get the point
resist

OP I'm listening but why don't they even have a name for this storm and why are there not very many posts here on GLP about it?
 Quoting: DaiSeeDay

Good question, I've asked myself even why haven't they named this beast ... Guess they dont want to alarm everybody and a storm of that size with a name would be a scenario of almost instant hysteria . And reason for minimal posts would be the same reason that they re-classified the severity of the initial quake ...
If the masses were made aware of a catastrophe at the same time as the gov ... It'll be chaos . Even though there are those of us that access the info there are many more that don't .. It's a form of containment . A technique actively used in the process of broadcasting news ...
resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
i can see mt rainier from where i am, no smoke in the last 2 years. not today either.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21403272

Good looking... If smoke starts to rise from Rainer it's bad if no smoke relax there's still time.
resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bullshit, I'm in lakewood, wa right now as I post thos amd not one fucking thing is happening and its just barely raining
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1170019

crazy i live in lakewood too. but yea, he was right, nothing was or is happening other thain rain, it's not even heavy rain, just regular old WA state fall weather.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19774795

You don't have to take my word for it look it up yourself ... and hope it doesn't touch any further inland that it already has
resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isnt there a Mt Rainier Webcam somewhere? Im in vancouver and sorry just regular radiation laden rain amd chemtrails goin on here...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1277501

yes. here you can switch between Ranier and St Helens. it is currently cloudy and rainy.

[link to rainiervisitorguide.com]

I have just recently begun to follow Indego's threads and posts, and he/she seems to be onto some of the same theories as I am. I have been watching Ranier cam on previously clear days, and have noticed cloud formations that could possibly suggest that the mountain is warm. as I said, you can't see anything now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8425979

First , thank you. And yes this is something I noticed about two weeks ago with the first of was is now many activities in or around Hawaii , after a Fiji deep depth quake. Since then I've do umrnted findings on a number of threads feel free to locate them and review the research
resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
11pmest

You have been on the internet too long; you do not know how to write properly any longer ... where do I begin?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24678602

How bout with yourself ... Seems a good a place as any.
resist
VLR!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21098952
Canada
11/30/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'VE BEEN WATCHING THE qUAKE BOARDS LIKE GOSPEL FOR 4 YEARS . i CHECK THEM 4 TIMES A DAY AND DO A COUNT. tHAT BEING SAID I HAVE NOTICED SOMTHING IN THE LAST WEEK.

The 6 plus earthquakes are missing. I mean com on already. We were pounding them off and now nothing. There was alot of attention being paided to the fact that there was so many and its like they figured out they we were all noticing this happening and started to dry up the boards. Just like the 9 that that guy screen saved and then confirmed it was felt across the sea and well its like it didn't happen but it did.

Turkey and Greece are in for it. Agean Sea. Etna. Vesuvius and Istanbul. Bang. Bang .Bang. Its coming. You can see the pattern. Just like Japan. Slow build up then more building blocks then bigger building blocks and wack. I give it a week tops and somthings going to happen over there.

Rainer has a camera and monitors they installed this year. If there's somthing happening then we'd know.

You guys all think they won't say but they will just not until right before it happens. If everybody pulled up stakes that lived near potential danger then the Countries would be thrown into Anarchy and everybody would be living in pretty crammed quarters. They can only watch as we do for signs. They don't know any more than we do about how it will all play out. Its all just speculation until it does.
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nov 30 at 4:30est
The star of Oregon rocked by multiple quakes ( volcanic activity) sending tremors north to Washington where soon after there was another quake. Yes in Washington.
Thread occurrences have been explained to how it happens and even why ... The ramifications could be disasterous.

And the geological storm continues ... WArch what happens next week talking a notable weather change a complete flip from freezing to sweltering. And as a result of the activity I've explained in this post S in others I've written take a look and rationalize it out for yourself .

resist
VLR!!
Indego  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'VE BEEN WATCHING THE qUAKE BOARDS LIKE GOSPEL FOR 4 YEARS . i CHECK THEM 4 TIMES A DAY AND DO A COUNT. tHAT BEING SAID I HAVE NOTICED SOMTHING IN THE LAST WEEK.

The 6 plus earthquakes are missing. I mean com on already. We were pounding them off and now nothing. There was alot of attention being paided to the fact that there was so many and its like they figured out they we were all noticing this happening and started to dry up the boards. Just like the 9 that that guy screen saved and then confirmed it was felt across the sea and well its like it didn't happen but it did.

Turkey and Greece are in for it. Agean Sea. Etna. Vesuvius and Istanbul. Bang. Bang .Bang. Its coming. You can see the pattern. Just like Japan. Slow build up then more building blocks then bigger building blocks and wack. I give it a week tops and somthings going to happen over there.

Rainer has a camera and monitors they installed this year. If there's somthing happening then we'd know.

You guys all think they won't say but they will just not until right before it happens. If everybody pulled up stakes that lived near potential danger then the Countries would be thrown into Anarchy and everybody would be living in pretty crammed quarters. They can only watch as we do for signs. They don't know any more than we do about how it will all play out. Its all just speculation until it does.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21098952

You've noticed the "re-classifying" too.
I'm under the impresion it's done to keep the masses in line. The actual problems we are facing are far to severe for the simple minded fools that are the masses. If they were fully aware they would shit down in fear. So the government reclassifies the info to maintain order... But when you catch the readings fresh ... Then you see just how severe they actually are.
resist
VLR!!

GLP