Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,171 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 324,385
Pageviews Today: 526,448Threads Today: 148Posts Today: 2,641
05:42 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Muslim woman reveals the evil truth about Islam!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11722476
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Muslim woman reveals the evil truth about Islam!
God/Allah/Buddha/Satan: Please forgive the Muslim People, for they Know Not What They Do!! and Know Not Who They Are! and They Know Not of The Coming Wrath of The Lord, Our God! Allah, their god, was a pervert, and a pedophile!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21738006

wow
there`s the pot calling the kettle black.

dude, both of your religions are evil/corrupt/false.

its BIBLETARDS like you that feed the beast .
religion is the beast

designed to divide and conquer the world
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28485923

did you hear that one day and thought "ah thats it, all religion is false, and ive thought it so it must be true".

what nonsense. religion isnt the problem people are the problem. men do evil things, dont blame it on religion.

listen to what the quran and Prophpet Muhammad said about women and how men are ORDERED TO TREAT THEM in islam.

"...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them...(The Noble Quran, 2:231)"

"If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if ye do good and practise self-restraint, God is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:128)"

"O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower [money given by the husband to the wife for the marriage contract] ye have given them, except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and God brings about through it a great deal of good. (The Noble Quran, 4:19)"

this finishes all debate:

"And among God's signs is this: He created for you mates from amongst yourselves (males as mates for females and vice versa) that you might find tranquillity and peace in them. And he has put love and kindness among you. Herein surely are signs for those who reflect. (The Noble Quran 30:21)"

"Women impure for men impure. And women of purity for men of purity. These are not affected by what people say. For them is forgiveness and an honorable provision. (The Noble Quran 24:26)"

now the prophet muhammads words:

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Haydah: "I said: Apostle of Allah, how should we approach our wives and how should we leave them? He replied: Approach your tilth when or how you will, give her (your wife) food when you take food, clothe when you clothe yourself, do not revile her face, and do not beat her. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2138)"

Abu Huraira (Allah be pleased with him) reported Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) as saying: "He who believes in Allah and the Hereafter, if he witnesses any matter he should talk in good terms about it or keep quiet. Act kindly towards woman, for woman is created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is its top. If you attempt to straighten it, you will break it, and if you leave it, its crookedness will remain there. So act kindly towards women. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book of Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 008, Number 3468)"

islam is against any form of opression against women. if some evil Arabs do bad things to women thats on them not on islam, they will be punished serverly by God.

just as all christians are not paedophiles just because some chritians and priets are.

you cant tarnish the whole muslim nation by the actions of some backwards few. have some sense people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28762889
Thailand
11/30/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Religion isn't really the root problem IMHO, it's just an effective and powerful conduit for the underlying problem:- failure to love one another.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28762252
United States
11/30/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
What is her name, please? I can't open the video.
Citizenperth

User ID: 28767033
Australia
11/30/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 11/30/2012 05:55 AM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
l3ol3o

User ID: 10729761
United States
11/30/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28525317

That video was awesome.
Ayatollah Khomeini:
“Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled and incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world…. Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender to the enemy? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Koranic] verses and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all that mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim.”
Citizenperth

User ID: 28767033
Australia
11/30/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
if they can show their breasts 'under a burker'.. i'll be impressed....
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22060914
Spain
11/30/2012 06:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Religion isn't really the root problem IMHO, it's just an effective and powerful conduit for the underlying problem:- failure to love one another.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28762889

I second so...they follow Islam because they're comfortable with it. It's their collective madness what pushes them to accept such beliefs without questioning.
Superheavyweight
User ID: 28762547
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hijab is African.

[link to www.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Superheavyweight 28762547

So are the little boys and girls that Mohammed wishes daily for in his bed/stable. Mohonkey is a true twatwaffle pedophile who had such serious penis envy against any little boy under 5 he decided that when he dies and goes to heaven he'll have 72 of them waiting as this is his paradise/heaven 72 virgin little boys that didn't get molested by their fathers or any other Muslim male yet.
 Quoting: Smashy76
Superheavyweight
User ID: 28762547
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aiesha was 16 anyway.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28765529
Canada
11/30/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good for these courageous women for speaking out! However it's more than just religion, it's about the tools being used by egotistical power-hungry insecure men to control and religion has been one of the most effective one. There are many other tools that have this facette of "liberation" but their utter motive is the same.

Non religious men are not exemmpt from this mentality.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26312040

Where do women like this come from in a brainwashed society. How could a female develop such strength of character?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28765529

Strength of character comes from the practice of Islam. Try it. You might be surprised.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28762252

In general I have only seen it in non-religious woman. What a shame that she has to argue for her human right, using that old book as reference.
its a secret
User ID: 1572549
Estonia
11/30/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
shhh: I'll tell you a secret:

Islam is moon worship - which is why they have the symbol of the cresent moon (xtians have their own sun worship/ solar cross)

In about 535 CE , cometary pieces laid waste to Britian, and chunks made craters in the Gulf of Carpentaris - and caused the extreme weather of 535-536

future Brits got their retarded king arthur legends ( arcturus star , pendragon name) , and the dimmed sun worldwide led to legends of the new (SUN/SON) prophet mohammed - while the cooler weather caused by the impacts allowed the maniacs in pre saudi arabia a few coller years to rampage

ps - you are forbidden/ unable to draw the prophet mohammed because - in reality how could anyone draw the sun in all its glory? you would be unable to to - which eventually became forbidden to

they worship a piece of meteorite/ space rock like a bunch of brainwashed retards.

crazy world
Top Hat
Top Hat

User ID: 10235814
United States
11/30/2012 07:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Damn she's yappy. I'm pretty sure shes a defective Muslim. I don't expect she'll be topside long.
stars

User ID: 17867407
United States
11/30/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
trolling attemt
[link to www.youtube.com]

i guess the OP has no knowledge about islam, otherwise he would know this frustrated woman makes one great lie in her speech and a sin by her wishes :

She says : "The Lord created me equal to you in my duties"

Quran says S4.V34 : "Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard.[...]"

the duties of man and woman have nothing in common from an islamic point of view, she makes a blatant lie and shows her ignorance of islam.

she gets angry only because she is jealous of western woman fake "freedom".
willing to be recognized on TV while clearly being identified by "look it's me, it's my face, i'm famous" is very far from what Quran commands as a behavior to "muslims".

Her place would be better in western world if she looks for fame and glory.

dont fukin compare faithfull muslim women with your feminist western women for God sake.
Just look at western society totally falling apart and you will know western men lost their place and wear the pink panties in the relationship, thanks feminism.

western state of mind poisoning islamic countries gives birth to such rebel womens who wish being born in western society.

she has just forgotten one verse that may cost her place in Heaven :

S28.V83 "(As for) that future abode, We assign it to those who have no desire to exalt themselves in the earth [...]"

good luck miss, you will need it.
 Quoting: Zeff

Who wrote the Quran? i dont think it was by Gods hand.
I heard if you burn it you get a free car.
stars
stars

United States
11/30/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
goddamn she looks pretty
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25599741
They are some good looking women. Its a sad sceen they have to live the way they do..
stars
stars

United States
11/30/2012 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
trolling attemt
[link to www.youtube.com]

i guess the OP has no knowledge about islam, otherwise he would know this frustrated woman makes one great lie in her speech and a sin by her wishes :

She says : "The Lord created me equal to you in my duties"

Quran says S4.V34 : "Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard.[...]"

the duties of man and woman have nothing in common from an islamic point of view, she makes a blatant lie and shows her ignorance of islam.

she gets angry only because she is jealous of western woman fake "freedom".
willing to be recognized on TV while clearly being identified by "look it's me, it's my face, i'm famous" is very far from what Quran commands as a behavior to "muslims".

Her place would be better in western world if she looks for fame and glory.

dont fukin compare faithfull muslim women with your feminist western women for God sake.
Just look at western society totally falling apart and you will know western men lost their place and wear the pink panties in the relationship, thanks feminism.

western state of mind poisoning islamic countries gives birth to such rebel womens who wish being born in western society.

she has just forgotten one verse that may cost her place in Heaven :

S28.V83 "(As for) that future abode, We assign it to those who have no desire to exalt themselves in the earth [...]"

good luck miss, you will need it.
 Quoting: Zeff

Who wrote the Quran? i dont think it was by Gods hand.
I heard if you burn it you get a free car. I dont think it will fly in this country.lflash
 Quoting: stars

stars
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28773228
Romania
11/30/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
she wants to stduy the mysteries of the coran?
why would any muslim cleric would let her to do that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15515569
Netherlands
11/30/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

God bless her.
Rtruth

User ID: 28544512
Canada
11/30/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remember.... the innocence of muslix...

Chris12138

User ID: 24350462
United States
11/30/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
God/Allah/Buddha/Satan: Please forgive the Muslim People, for they Know Not What They Do!! and Know Not Who They Are! and They Know Not of The Coming Wrath of The Lord, Our God! Allah, their god, was a pervert, and a pedophile!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21738006

Says the guy who backs the largest pedophile religion in the world...Christianity.

Oops. Hurts doesn't it? Even worse...it can be PROVEN with hard statistics. Ouch.

There's not much you can say to that other than, "Uh uh. That's not true." Knowing damn well every word of it is absolute GOSPEL. Don't point fingers until you check your own backyard. Or, as your bible says, "Judge not, lest ye be judged." -So far, you're not doing too well in that arena, and hell will be filled with people who thought themselves wise enough to judge another man's path.

I'd stay quiet if I were you. There's more watching you than you could possibly be aware. wink
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1129812

First of all what happens in the evil Catholic church has nothing to do with Christians as a whole.

Second, biggest pedophile religion in the world? Your an idiot. In muslim countries men take EXTREMELY young wives as normal tradition.
No Dhimmi

User ID: 1945985
United States
11/30/2012 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post
zzzz, "truth" according to who? Another layperson Islamophobe/moron?

1 star.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25930585

The Dhimmi is strong in this one
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Chris12138

United States
11/30/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh and furthermore AC: Not only is pedophilia tradition in muslim countries, it's scripture!

Bukhari 6:298

Bukhari 7:62.88

Koran 65:4

There's your "hard statistics"

derp

Last Edited by Gator! on 11/30/2012 09:03 AM
Chris12138

United States
11/30/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
*hit quote instead of edit i'm an idiot. Delete please*
1dunno1

Last Edited by Gator! on 11/30/2012 09:16 AM
Chris12138

United States
11/30/2012 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
jihad

Last Edited by Gator! on 11/30/2012 09:17 AM
Zeff

User ID: 15574462
France
11/30/2012 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some try, but get honor killed by their own Muslim families

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward OP 28525317

that is a Mortal Kombat fatality right ? lolsign

in your video, the H.Ked "muslim" women are already in your rotten society (west) and are by default infected by it. They are by default clones of western women and dresses/behave like them. What happened to them is no surprise for me if the family claims to be faithfull. Their great mistake was their will to live in the west while remaining faithfull...the problem being they have no control over womens/daughter...and that, they should have known it...they made a bet, they lost, and paid the consequences. If they were jailed by Humans, i wouldnt be so sure God would send them to hell for this H.K at all, otherwise that would have been stupid to do it as a faithfull believer.

Usually, prevent them (through education and warnings) being envious of western society woman. However, when a muslim woman goes envious about that, she's already lost and usually nothing can be done to reverse the process.

the Prophet (asws) of Islam (~1430years ago) warned that in the end times (we are in it...), muslim mens/fathers would have to (metaphorically) tie up their wife/daughter to prevent them answering "the call" of the false messiah.
The call in this case (gay mariage is another call for example) is the liberation of the woman (aka feminism) having occured some 50 years ago and a never seen event ever in human history.
When you see a rebel muslim woman willing her status/life to be equal as a western woman, you know that this woman answered and fell for the call of false messiah.

what option has the family, either let it be since themselves arent that much into religion, or kill her (an example is given in Quran when an uterly faithless/disobediant child was killed for his parents not to become faithless due to the child, and replaced by a more faithfull one (through pregnancy)) or strip her of her family name/heritage and expell her very far from home.

when an apple is rotten, you cant reverse the process.

and where is the problem of being killed. If they were rightfull in their conduct they will get heaven sooner than they wished. However, if they were not...they will get hell sooner than expected...

it's a big bet...live for your beliefs, die for them and bear the consequences of your choice.

those honor killed woman arent that "unlucky" from my pov or is this life way better than Heaven/Paradise ?...i wouldnt mind leaving this rotten world sooner by getting killed in a way or another...just sayin...

Last Edited by Zeff on 11/30/2012 09:31 AM
roots of USA [link to www.legrandsoir.info]
Berlin vs Palestine wall [link to img15.hostingpics.net]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28774664
Brazil
11/30/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Muslim satanic faith grows because they kill everyone with free opinion or who disagrees with them, they bomb themselves due to rival disputes, like rats they end up killing themselves...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28776762
United States
11/30/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
All an illusion;

Its in your head;

But hey, send your money, support their war machine as they take your country.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1337750
United States
11/30/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you BELIEVE what someone you DON'T KNOW says, ONLY because it agrees with your prejudices.

Would you believe the SAME THING if claimed by a Christian??

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6685296

It doesn't agree with my prejudices, but rather, supports facts and research.

From the research and book, by Dr. Peter Hammond.

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.
The religious component is a beard for all the other components.

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
agitate for their so-called 'religious rights.'

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to 'the
reasonable' Muslim demands for their 'religious rights,' they also get
the other components under the table. Here's how it works (percentages
source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007)).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country
they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to
anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped
for their colorful uniqueness:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1%-2%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and
disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street
gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their
percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards)
food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will
increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves --
along with threats for failure to comply. (United States).

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- Muslim 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad &Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them
to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of
Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the
entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness
as a means of complaint about their conditions (Paris -- car-burnings).
Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and
threats (Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations,
sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and
ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Chad -- Muslim 53.1%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other
religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a
weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of
Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%
Somalia -- Muslim 100%
Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. Muslims then
start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

Excellent Explanation!!! I posted this somewhere else. Hope you don't mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28778758
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
All religions are equally bad. They are all mind-control that is forced upon children unfortunate enough to be born into them.

It's the worst kind of mental abuse, often resulting in permanent lifelong psychopathic delusions.

Religious indoctrination of children is completely wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28771443
Germany
11/30/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

That video was awesome.
 Quoting: l3ol3o

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1251944
11/30/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
zzzz, "truth" according to who? Another layperson Islamophobe/moron?

1 star.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25930585

section 8:39, 9:29, 9:30 of quran are clear evidence, that it is a violent book. jihad

GLP