'We're married, we just don't have sex'

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21101178
United States
11/30/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 'We're married, we just don't have sex'
Well, if that works for you, good, OP. Personally I feel sorry for you.... when you have sex with someone you're spiritually connected to, someone you love, it is an experience of bliss that is nearly impossible to describe. It brings the two of you closer and leaves you awash in feelings of warmth and contentment and pleasure.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28709988
Australia
11/30/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, so your not interested in either sex. Is your partner the same as you? Not what you think, but does she tell you that she is?
 Quoting: Lorax

He* is the same way as me, obviously.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 28195120
Spain
11/30/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, really, sex is for the proles!!

Truth is, you are impotent and unable to get it up. Sex disgusts you because you are unable to pleasure a woman. You knew that, you just needed to hear it from someone else.

A real man takes care of his wife's pussy. He fulfills her needs.

Women's' libbers marry pussy men who cannot do a real day's work. A real man can work all day and take care of a woman at night, even if he has an office job. A liberal pussy man worries about whether or not his ancestors perpetrated injustice on anyone. He has been intellectually castrated by white guilt, even though he works 10 hours a day so the government can take his wages and give them to people who were never oppressed.

A real man and a real woman have sex. They care for each other and they satisfy each other. Liberals bathe in their guilt, and are neutered by it, even though they never did anything but read bad things about their ancestors, who built the country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28540064

Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26188856
United States
11/30/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some of Alex Gray's paintings are a beautiful reflection of how truely intimate and connecting sex can be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26188856

It's the same with bowling.

D:

To tell you the truth. His paintings are some of the worst.

Because you'll never find that here!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25601325

That is your opinion. I'm sorry you feel that way.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Human "sex" is like this:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6739256
United States
11/30/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
he?

ahhh an asexual woman,

well there's no surprise.

Ok, so your not interested in either sex. Is your partner the same as you? Not what you think, but does she tell you that she is?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28709988
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/30/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
If sex is a drain then I'm roto-rooter.

OP you've got to be kidding me.

Oh yeah i forgot I couldn't possibly understand because I'm not enlightened enough yet.

Tard
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21963969

No. You're just an idiot. Hence you saying you didn't understand as if it was a joke, and actually not understanding.

I perfectly understand that people like yourself don't like sex, for whatever reason(s).

I feel sorry for you.

You are not enlightened, just arrogant.

And pathetic.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
he?

ahhh an asexual woman,

well there's no surprise.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6739256

?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
If sex is a drain then I'm roto-rooter.

OP you've got to be kidding me.

Oh yeah i forgot I couldn't possibly understand because I'm not enlightened enough yet.

Tard

No. You're just an idiot. Hence you saying you didn't understand as if it was a joke, and actually not understanding.

I perfectly understand that people like yourself don't like sex, for whatever reason(s).

I feel sorry for you.

You are not enlightened, just arrogant.

And pathetic.

I disagree.
mr_brightside74

User ID: 23755869
United States
11/30/2012 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now imagine having both a great relationship and great sex! Twice as good!
 Quoting: Chip

Not for me. I think "sex" is disgusting and only the under-developed minds crave it and/or need it.

if it weren't for 'disgusting' sex you would exist. Dumb fucker.
Mr. Brightside
newu4eah

User ID: 1217881
United States
11/30/2012 02:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I applaud you too, OP. Socrates said the majority of men are content to eat, sleep and copulate. We're supposed to transcend our animal nature, not wallow in it. Asexuality is a sign of spiritual evolution IMO. Thanks for starting this thread. hf
Truth is subjectivity - Kierkegaard
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 28195120
Spain
11/30/2012 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I applaud you too, OP. Socrates said the majority of men are content to eat, sleep and copulate. We're supposed to transcend our animal nature, not wallow in it. Asexuality is a sign of spiritual evolution IMO. Thanks for starting this thread. hf
 Quoting: newu4eah

Soon the feral apes will cannibalize him and send him straight to the central cosmic hub to meet Daddy God.
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21963969
United States
11/30/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well this explains why GLP is crazy.

2/3 of you don't get laid.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not for me. I think "sex" is disgusting and only the under-developed minds crave it and/or need it.

if it weren't for 'disgusting' sex you would exist. Dumb fucker.
 Quoting: mr_brightside74

Wouldn't*

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: newu4eah

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20795790
United States
11/30/2012 02:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Congratulations.

I hope you enjoy Australia. Unfortunately, I have a sad belief that you are of a European ethnicity, which is completely acceptable.

I hope you are not the typical Australian that is completely racist, and can not stand all the immigrants that are immigrating to your country.

In about 20 years when the European dominated ethnic groups of Australia are completely surpassed in population by immigrants from India,China and the Middle East, and Islam is the dominant faith of the ethnic population. You will at least be happy that you chose to not reproduce and now you are in the minority.

Good Luck. Liberalism apparently works. Make sure you adopt an ethnic child.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2482470
Canada
11/30/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
There was a couple in Germany some years back who was trying to have a baby.

Some time passed and eventually they sought counseling.

It was then discovered that the couple had no understanding of the concept of sex.

They had passed their time waiting for a stork to deliver their baby. I am not kidding.

Apparently the couple was extremely religious who never had sex discussed to them. The couple then got sex counseling
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 990186
Poland
11/30/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is the proof that you're not coming from a spiritual place regarding your avoidance of sex.

If you you saw sex as something beautiful, but something you've decided to not participate in, then it would be different.

Nope, it's simply low testosterone which means you have a highly elevated risk of cancer later on.

There's probably not enough fat in your diet, which means your brain will also become diseased.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 990186

Wrong. I've experienced both and "sex" is extremely disgusting, where as being in love with someone on a spiritual level is extremely beautiful.

You're so spiritually clueless you totally missed what I said. If you were spiritually enlightened, you'd recognize the spiritual beauty of sex.

But you think sex is disgusting. That is NOT a spiritual attitude whatsoever.

You and your husband have hormone problems. Guaranteed.

And like I said before, your future risk of getting cancer is off the charts as a result of your hormone imbalance. Your brain is a prime candidate for Alzheimer's.

You might also have circulatory problems on top of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18901616
Australia
11/30/2012 02:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a 26 year old male and approve this thread.
cruise
buckshot38

User ID: 25786721
United States
11/30/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm with you op been married for 10 years and I have sex maybe 2 * a year with my wife but she's my best friend and i lover more than anything in the world sex is overrated...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is the proof that you're not coming from a spiritual place regarding your avoidance of sex.

If you you saw sex as something beautiful, but something you've decided to not participate in, then it would be different.

Nope, it's simply low testosterone which means you have a highly elevated risk of cancer later on.

There's probably not enough fat in your diet, which means your brain will also become diseased.

Wrong. I've experienced both and "sex" is extremely disgusting, where as being in love with someone on a spiritual level is extremely beautiful.

You're so spiritually clueless you totally missed what I said. If you were spiritually enlightened, you'd recognize the spiritual beauty of sex.

But you think sex is disgusting. That is NOT a spiritual attitude whatsoever.

You and your husband have hormone problems. Guaranteed.

And like I said before, your future risk of getting cancer is off the charts as a result of your hormone imbalance. Your brain is a prime candidate for Alzheimer's.

You might also have circulatory problems on top of that.

I got married to my husband when I turned 20 (four years ago) and we have never had any sort of sexual encounters and still we are extremely in love with each other. Before I met him, I had a boyfriend who could not be in a relationship with me if there was no "sex". We tried "sex" once, I hated the act, he loved it, we broke-up.

And then I met my now husband two years later, handsome and fit, and with a poet's soul. I fell deeply in love with him and to this day still am. Our relationship has never had ANY problems. He is just perfect. I can't believe I found my soulmate but I'm so thankful that God united us.
Lorax

User ID: 25722111
United States
11/30/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck with that! Hope it works out for ya.
Lorax
Newbie Dreamer

User ID: 28740684
Lithuania
11/30/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now imagine having both a great relationship and great sex! Twice "more better"!

My mission here to create heaven in this world.
Search for thread: Merkaba chakras meditation by art. Balance yourself. Preparing body for multidimensional self.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10783814
United States
11/30/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Any slut can make a man come, but it's a real delight to make a smart man laugh. Not a chuckle mind you, but an honest tears in the eyes from the gut LAUGH.

Having said that, it'd be nice to have a little more sex.

But hey, were both pushing 50. We do what we can.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck with that! Hope it works out for ya.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
11/30/2012 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
'On our wedding night, we invited friends over to play Scrabble'

lol

Asexual partnerships are good :)

Matt is that you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
'On our wedding night, we invited friends over to play Scrabble'

lol

Asexual partnerships are good :)

Matt is that you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9128390

No :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28658252
Argentina
11/30/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I find your post and lifestyle fascinating, OP. As much as I love sex and find that it can be an exhilarating and fantastic experience with the right person, I do find that the pursuit of sex takes up an inordinate amount of my available energy, energy I'd frankly rather use for other pursuits. So maybe outgrowing the need for sex is where our species is headed. Maybe we can only achieve true spiritual connection with each other and the world around us when we learn to leave our animal instincts behind.

As anecdotal evidence from my personal experience that might corroborate that viewpoint, the girls I date who are the most well-adjusted, warm and caring, the ones who were raised in loving households by loving parents, generally have a balanced approach towards sex. They often love it just as much as I do, but they have a healthy relationship with it; they tend to use sex as an expression of love, as an extension of their feelings for me. On the other hand, the girls who have had seriously fucked-up childhoods, who were exposed to violence in the home when they were young, almost invariably crave violent sex, almost as a way of reenacting, and thus experiencing anew, the violence they experienced as children.

To be brutally honest, the sex is almost always better with girls from the second group, but girls from that group also have a much more masculine mindset, a certain hardness and exaggerated toughness that robs them of a large part of their femininity. I find them, in short, less female and thus less human and more animalistic, as if they're tied with an invisible anchor to their baser instincts. Maybe when we can all truly commune with warmth and light and love, we can cut the chains of that anchor for good.

Care to elaborate on your upbringing, OP? I'm guessing, given your very unusual attitude towards sex, that your upbringing was also unusual in some way. If it was a very violent one, I'll have to rethink my hypothesis. But I'm curious nonetheless.
IllumiNaughty_Gurl

User ID: 28485923
Canada
11/30/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
No Sex?
Not Healthy
Just Sayin'....
Everyone Must Pump
:)))
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I find your post and lifestyle fascinating, OP. As much as I love sex and find that it can be an exhilarating and fantastic experience with the right person, I do find that the pursuit of sex takes up an inordinate amount of my available energy, energy I'd frankly rather use for other pursuits. So maybe outgrowing the need for sex is where our species is headed. Maybe we can only achieve true spiritual connection with each other and the world around us when we learn to leave our animal instincts behind.

As anecdotal evidence from my personal experience that might corroborate that viewpoint, the girls I date who are the most well-adjusted, warm and caring, the ones who were raised in loving households by loving parents, generally have a balanced approach towards sex. They often love it just as much as I do, but they have a healthy relationship with it; they tend to use sex as an expression of love, as an extension of their feelings for me. On the other hand, the girls who have had seriously fucked-up childhoods, who were exposed to violence in the home when they were young, almost invariably crave violent sex, almost as a way of reenacting, and thus experiencing anew, the violence they experienced as children.

To be brutally honest, the sex is almost always better with girls from the second group, but girls from that group also have a much more masculine mindset, a certain hardness and exaggerated toughness that robs them of a large part of their femininity. I find them, in short, less female and thus less human and more animalistic, as if they're tied with an invisible anchor to their baser instincts. Maybe when we can all truly commune with warmth and light and love, we can cut the chains of that anchor for good.

Care to elaborate on your upbringing, OP? I'm guessing, given your very unusual attitude towards sex, that your upbringing was also unusual in some way. If it was a very violent one, I'll have to rethink my hypothesis. But I'm curious nonetheless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28658252

I grew up in a loving home with parents who openly told me how much they loved me and who have always tried to show me all the beautiful things life has to offer (like human compassion), but I don't think my upbringing is the reason why I'm an asexual. I have just always been like this hf.

GLP