'We're married, we just don't have sex'

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28767587
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: 'We're married, we just don't have sex'
Now imagine having both a great relationship and great sex! Twice as good!
 Quoting: Chip

Not for me. I think "sex" is disgusting and only the under-developed minds crave it and/or need it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28709988

Sorry, but that's just wrong. I've got a genius IQ and have done many valuable things in my life. Sex is EVERYTHING as far as enjoyment and fulfillment. WTF is the point of getting married if you don't have sex? That is the reason most guys get married at all, other than to have someone to cook and clean.

As a married guy, you have a right to sex from your wife. That's the "valuable consideration" that she brings to the marriage contract. Otherwise, there's nothing there, and if there's no consummation, then you are technically not married.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28736703

Thats a bit rapey mate
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23031150
Australia
11/30/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yep. Sex is pretty much pointless.

Only for those seeking immediate pleasure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28105140
United States
11/30/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I predict your relationship will last forever because most women don't want sex and crave the partnership you speak of (not me though, lol).

It's sad but true. And the poor guys just hang in there trying and trying til someone with a little spark comes along and brings them back to life. Then they leave the sexless relationship.

But if it works for you, hey more power to ya.
Ollo

User ID: 28729752
United States
11/30/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, really, sex is for the proles!!

Truth is, you are impotent and unable to get it up. Sex disgusts you because you are unable to pleasure a woman. You knew that, you just needed to hear it from someone else.

A real man takes care of his wife's pussy. He fulfills her needs.

Women's' libbers marry pussy men who cannot do a real day's work. A real man can work all day and take care of a woman at night, even if he has an office job. A liberal pussy man worries about whether or not his ancestors perpetrated injustice on anyone. He has been intellectually castrated by white guilt, even though he works 10 hours a day so the government can take his wages and give them to people who were never oppressed.

A real man and a real woman have sex. They care for each other and they satisfy each other. Liberals bathe in their guilt, and are neutered by it, even though they never did anything but read bad things about their ancestors, who built the country.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28540064

From the wife of a 'real man', I say Goofy Thum to your post!!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 28709988
Australia
11/30/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I predict your relationship will last forever because most women don't want sex and crave the partnership you speak of (not me though, lol).

It's sad but true. And the poor guys just hang in there trying and trying til someone with a little spark comes along and brings them back to life. Then they leave the sexless relationship.

But if it works for you, hey more power to ya.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28105140

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19490298
United States
11/30/2012 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
7 years and no sex. Great relationship, no expectations, no neediness........works out great.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11171736
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 06:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
we had a lot of sex in our marriage in the early days

now we have kids and a dog

we don't have sex anymore by mutual agreement

no big deal

we think people who are so primal and animal that they think with their genitals are weird

sex serves a purpose--recreation but once that is accomplished--what's the point?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 664728

don't you mean procreation?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
we had a lot of sex in our marriage in the early days

now we have kids and a dog

we don't have sex anymore by mutual agreement

no big deal

we think people who are so primal and animal that they think with their genitals are weird

sex serves a purpose--recreation but once that is accomplished--what's the point?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 664728

don't you mean procreation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11171736

I think he did :P
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26646277
United States
11/30/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you do not make babies then you are a waste of human flesh and a useless eater. The human body and mind are nothing more then transports for sperm. Everyone is controlled by sperm you fool.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you do not make babies then you are a waste of human flesh and a useless eater. The human body and mind are nothing more then transports for sperm. Everyone is controlled by sperm you fool.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26646277

Inaccurate.
But anyway, have a flower hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26646277
United States
11/30/2012 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Inaccurate.

Not trying to be a dick, it's just what I have come to realize.
What purpose do humans have in the world? The answer is none.
We are just another animal species looking to pro-create. Why? The sperms make us do it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Inaccurate.

Not trying to be a dick, it's just what I have come to realize.
What purpose do humans have in the world? The answer is none.
We are just another animal species looking to pro-create. Why? The sperms make us do it.

Nope hf
Marathon March

User ID: 23990831
United States
11/30/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Not for me. I think "sex" is disgusting and only the under-developed minds crave it and/or need it.

You are afraid of sexual intimacy you should get some therapy before your body doesn't work any longer. Sex is the act of creating life but also creates great pleasure for the body and mind and also builds confidence and the clouds also look really fluffy when you getting some coochie on a regular basis. You should embrace this life while you are here not avoid it. It is a learning experience, well for those of us aren't turned into mindless media spoon fed dribbling idiots.
Marathon March
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/30/2012 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If your wife and you are satisfied with that arrangement, all the power to you :)
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17109074
United States
11/30/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Since you're not fucking your wife, I'll give her a good smashing ... Spread those legs and plow away.

Btw look under your mattress I'm sure your wife might have a cucumber or turnip under there ... banana2
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

You are afraid of sexual intimacy you should get some therapy before your body doesn't work any longer. Sex is the act of creating life but also creates great pleasure for the body and mind and also builds confidence and the clouds also look really fluffy when you getting some coochie on a regular basis. You should embrace this life while you are here not avoid it. It is a learning experience, well for those of us aren't turned into mindless media spoon fed dribbling idiots.
 Quoting: Marathon March

I'm not afraid of it, I just find it no way appealing or pleasant. I honestly, find even the thought of it disgusting.

My husband and I have developed beyond that basic animal instinct, and our lives with each other are perfect.

Plus, if you can only build confidence though such acts, you are a seemingly dormant "human" being.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/30/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not afraid of it, I just find it no way appealing or pleasant. I honestly, find even the thought of it disgusting.

My husband and I have developed beyond that basic animal instinct, and our lives with each other are perfect.

Plus, if you can only build confidence though such acts, you are a seemingly dormant "human" being.
hf

People can absolutely be in love without sex. That is possible.

But, it's very unlikely that this marriage will last without sex. One of you, most likely your husband, will eventually want it, which is normal and healthy.

You're missing out on the one thing that can bring the 2 of you even closer together.

Instead of completely shutting your mind off to it, try working on it as it is a healthy part of a marriage.

I have never met a man that didn't want sex. I think something is wrong with this scenario.

I hope it works out for you tho OP. Maybe you really did meet the 1 man on the face of the earth that hates sex, but I"m having a hard time believing that.

Who knows.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/30/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is much better (Tantra)

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

But, it's very unlikely that this marriage will last without sex. One of you, most likely your husband, will eventually want it, which is normal and healthy.

You're missing out on the one thing that can bring the 2 of you even closer together.

Instead of completely shutting your mind off to it, try working on it as it is a healthy part of a marriage.

I have never met a man that didn't want sex. I think something is wrong with this scenario.

I hope it works out for you tho OP. Maybe you really did meet the 1 man on the face of the earth that hates sex, but I"m having a hard time believing that.

Who knows.
 Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Four years together and it's like we fell in love just yesterday.

I don't expect people to understand our love for each other. He is like no other man I have ever met or heard of. One of a kind, and he loves me! Purest soul I have ever encounted.

We are soulmates luv
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28696042
Canada
11/30/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sex -----------> Evolution

Love ----------------> Co-creation ----------> Sex
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/30/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Who knows.

I don't expect people to understand our love for each other. He is like no other man I have ever met or heard of. One of a kind, and he loves me! Purest soul I have ever encounted.

We are soulmates luv

I'm sure he does love you OP, and I"m sure that you love him too. But, at some point, he's probably going to want to have a sexual relationship with the woman that he loves, and that's normal.

Just don't completely close your mind to the possibility of it, maybe later on. It would bring you closer together.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

Who knows.

We are soulmates luv

I'm sure he does love you OP, and I"m sure that you love him too. But, at some point, he's probably going to want to have a sexual relationship with the woman that he loves, and that's normal.

Just don't completely close your mind to the possibility of it, maybe later on. It would bring you closer together.

No, he never has and never will :)
Blue Skies

User ID: 19168576
United States
11/30/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought the OP was male.
:kitten on fence:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1227472
Canada
11/30/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry OP it's normal for 8 yo like you not to be drawn by sex. Give it a few years
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28761349
Australia
11/30/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think the OP is male and your all getting trolled to death, but anyways....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought the OP was male.
 Quoting: Blue Skies

Why?

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28334809
South Africa
11/30/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
'On our wedding night, we invited friends over to play Scrabble'

lol

Asexual partnerships are good :)

You have sex.... DIY sex
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry OP it's normal for 8 yo like you not to be drawn by sex. Give it a few years
 Quoting: AxE

I'm 24 year old ;D
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
11/30/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
'On our wedding night, we invited friends over to play Scrabble'

lol

Asexual partnerships are good :)