Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 891,671
Pageviews Today: 1,589,364Threads Today: 676Posts Today: 11,986
06:10 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is it possible that Count Saint Germiane is still alive today & if he is does he post on GLP?

YOUCITY
User ID: 18850702
United States
11/30/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is it possible that Count Saint Germiane is still alive today & if he is does he post on GLP?
Does anyone here think he's still alive ?

I think if he is still alive , and even if he dosnt post on GLP that he atleast looks at it every now and then. Which then leads me to think , why wouldn't he chime in from time to time, if he saw something that really sparked his intrest, which probbly isn't easy to do, then why wouldn't he say something?

He's got a lot to do with a lot it seems. He kind of makes me think of GWB, didn't wanna say "reminds me" because he dosnt remind me off him but they do seem to both be driven by something. One name comes up more times than any other name when you research these "conspiracy theories" which have taken place in the past 60 + years that GWBs criminal career. Which brings me back to the Count Saint Germiane , his name seems to pop up more often than any other when researching certain stories & events which have helped shape the world in the past 500 + years.He seemed to be very interested in France and the outcome of events there such as the French Revolution. I wonder why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28761349
Australia
11/30/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is it possible that Count Saint Germiane is still alive today & if he is does he post on GLP?
not just france, but many countrys including the US.
Is it possible hes still alive-maybe if whats said is true-but he would also be a hunted man too, which is why i dont think hed reveal himself here if he did read here.
LaniJane

User ID: 28764657
United States
11/30/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is it possible that Count Saint Germiane is still alive today & if he is does he post on GLP?
Yes and no.
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 27906589
United States
11/30/2012 04:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Count of St. Germain was Strom Thurmond.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
the narrator of this probably has a certain slant some dont(im not sure if i agree with some of the assumptions)but this is worth a watch if people havent seen it

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28764444
Finland
11/30/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
He used to post here, but he got b4nn3d for trolling and spamming his immortality distance education course
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/30/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
people do not die folks, only the body does, he has whatever original real form back on, after dropping his body. He is alive and well and I have had substantial contact with him over the years.
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28764444
Finland
11/30/2012 04:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
people do not die folks, only the body does, he has whatever original real form back on, after dropping his body. He is alive and well and I have had substantial contact with him over the years.
 Quoting: God Loves ALL

You took the course and have the Diploma?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28649767
Philippines
11/30/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to shugborough.info]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28761493
United States
11/30/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
He may not, but if Chelsea Quinn Yarboro (author of the St. Germain humanist vampire series) does, love your work!

[link to www.chelseaquinnyarbro.net]
God Loves ALL

User ID: 24314824
United States
11/30/2012 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28764444

no I didn't take the course. I know him personally
The actual Lord's Prayer Given by Jesus 2000 years ago.

"MY SPIRIT, YOU ARE OMNIPOTENT. YOUR NAME IS HOLY. MAY YOUR REALM BE INCARNATE IN ME. MAY YOUR POWER REVEAL ITSELF WITHIN ME, ON EARTH AND IN THE HEAVEN. GIVE ME TODAY MY DAILY BREAD, AND THUS, LET ME RECOGNIZE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND ERRORS, AND I SHALL RECOGNIZE THE TRUTH. AND DO NOT LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION AND CONFUSION, BUT DELIVER ME FROM ERROR. FOR YOURS IS THE REALM WITHIN ME AND THE POWER AND THE KNOWLEDGE FOREVER,
AMEN.

Nice video: [link to www.youtube.com] Make this World a Better One

Thread: Walter Russell Quotes Walter Russell thread
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28769363
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can you recognise him in this old photograph?
[link to www.ghostwoods.com]
I mean - you said you know him.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

Does he go by any ther names we would know ?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

sigh
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28769363

Isn't that the guy who's in all those Matrix movies ?

Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/30/2012 06:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28769363

Isn't that the guy who's in all those Matrix movies ?

Quoting: YOUCITY 18850702

agh .was good topic before all the.........

oh well.i guess this is about as good as it gets i guess.

and yes Youcity that Keanu Reaves from the matrix with the dark hair in Bill n Ted.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, let's get back on topic , Im game. I'm just alittle more involved with another thread right now but I'm very intrested in anything anyone wants to add and I'll Probobly add some stuff tommorw and check back periodically.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28771842
United States
11/30/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I met him once, or else I believe I did. He was a "home free" person who had studied his beliefs for decades. We talked and walked in ZSion national park all day...he taught me some actualization and meditation techniques that I still frequently use.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I met him once, or else I believe I did. He was a "home free" person who had studied his beliefs for decades. We talked and walked in ZSion national park all day...he taught me some actualization and meditation techniques that I still frequently use.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28771842

Interesting , do you have a link or longer name for that park ?
What's actualization ?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's actualization ?

Nevermind about the park' if it's the one in Utah I found it.
What year was this and why do you think you had that
encounter ? I'm sure it wasn't just by chance. Are you
from Utah and do you frequent that park often ? Are
you a Morman by any chance ?
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's actualization ?

Zion National Park, I met him on the outskirts of it. I had a campsite built outside. He was studying my camp and I watched him for several minutes. He seemed interested in my site, but not in the possessions. When I finally confronted him, I knew I was in the presence of a holy man. He told me his name was George (nearest city was St. George) and that he was a follower of St. Germaine, and that God had sent him to find me. He was very interesting. I even shared food and drink with him ( though normally I am phobic about germs and all that)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's actualization ?

Zion National Park, I met him on the outskirts of it. I had a campsite built outside. He was studying my camp and I watched him for several minutes. He seemed interested in my site, but not in the possessions. When I finally confronted him, I knew I was in the presence of a holy man. He told me his name was George (nearest city was St. George) and that he was a follower of St. Germaine, and that God had sent him to find me. He was very interesting. I even shared food and drink with him ( though normally I am phobic about germs and all that)

The actualization of the IAM
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's actualization ?

Nevermind about the park' if it's the one in Utah I found it.
What year was this and why do you think you had that
encounter ? I'm sure it wasn't just by chance. Are you
from Utah and do you frequent that park often ? Are
you a Morman by any chance ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18850702

No, I am a gnostic. I believe snippits of knowledge abound in all religions though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22852152
United States
11/30/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Probably the answer is no. Saint Germaine no longer needs to incarnate in bodies.
YOUCITY (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's actualization ?

The actualization of the IAM

Interesting , thanks for sharing , if you would like to tell us anything else you spoke about with this man, please go right ahead. If not , may I ask you to leave us with something that you learned from the experience ?
Also , do you think that the location of your encounter had to do with anything ?
Zombietard

User ID: 27257544
Argentina
11/30/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
He used to post here, but he got b4nn3d for trolling and spamming his immortality distance education course

How dare you!!! Count of St. Germain is an ascended master and a grey eminence, he doesn´t need to sell silly courses.coffee4
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
12/01/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14105059
United States
12/01/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

norespect I gizoogled your sig for you

[link to www.gizoogle.net]

" Now beluddds, there is all these incredibly STUPID religion threadz here. HOW do dis SERVE yo' Jizzy here now at dis time, biatch? It don't. Yo Ass wanna be raptured off dis ghetto n' dat is NOT how tha fuck it works. Yo Crazy-Ass ghetto is dyin under yo' feet n' yo ass could give a shizzle bout dat shit. Where is yo ass goin once itz dead, biatch? There is no fluffy heaven, there ARE mo' betta places which must be earned. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka!

And there is no reason NOT ta build dis hood tha fuck into a "heaven" of yo' dreams. But yo ass don't know what tha fuck eternal thuglife even is, so yo ass throw away tha hood dat is YOUR HOME n' say shit bout TRASH. Ponder it, fo' only ponderin will move yo ass forward. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! It don't matta jack shizzle if Mary M n' Jizzy was hooked up and any of dat other GARBAGE dat comes up. And when I do give yo ass tha FACTS on such topics, yo ass still don't give a SHIT. This is YOUR WORLD. THINK Who up in tha universe would want YOU when yo ass have destroyed yo' hood by yo' willful ignorizzle? "

GLP