Alien Disclosure Group
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 25815014
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Time Portal Opens Over Antarctica Station? 2012 HD
Very strange phenomena over the Neumayer Station III in Antarctica. Note the absence of the sun or moon etc, this rules out a possible reflective phenomena in my opinion. In the latter half of the video you can clearly see the flux appear or displacement before it forms into in an arch. I have no idea what this is, but whatever it is, its is very unusual. Date of phenomena: 29:11:2012

Watch Here: [link to www.youtube.com]
claire hannard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28416020
United States
11/30/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Time Portal Opens Over Antarctica Station? 2012 HD
gasp What is THAT????
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28769363
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aurora Australis?
[link to www.google.com]
The circular shape is a bit odd, though, even for that.
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/30/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
My guess would be ice crystals in the atmosphere surrounding one of the holes in the ozone layer.

hiding2
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
11/30/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very strange phenomena over the Neumayer Station III in Antarctica. Note the absence of the sun or moon etc, this rules out a possible reflective phenomena in my opinion. In the latter half of the video you can clearly see the flux appear or displacement before it forms into in an arch. I have no idea what this is, but whatever it is, its is very unusual. Date of phenomena: 29:11:2012

Watch Here:
 Quoting: Alien Disclosure Group

"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28771978
United States
11/30/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cloaking around the mothership?/ Seriously tho, I wonder where this station is located on the grid lines.

GLP