Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 73,982
Pageviews Today: 124,456Threads Today: 42Posts Today: 853
01:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I was told Islam was created as a means to destroy worlds/ used as a weapon.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27475202
United States
11/30/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I was told Islam was created as a means to destroy worlds/ used as a weapon.
I have a close friend that worked in many secret black programs and was very knowledgable of many inside secrets. He recently told me a secret that's has been hidden for millennia. I was told that Islam was created in order to cause chaos and destruction on this world and other worlds throughout our quadrant of the galaxy. It was created by the reptilian race of beings who created the basis of Islam from bits and pieces of their own ideology of conquering and expanding their empire. I was told that this is how they infiltrate silently and watch from the shadows as worlds destroy themselves without lifting a finger. This has been done numerous times in the past 25,000 yrs on many worlds. He said once a worlds muslim population reaches more then 45 % it's on it's way to destruction. This happens becaus Islam destroys "infidels" (people who oppose islam) and when no infidels are left they begin to kill each other because of the different sects/factions. He also said that the reason their is a moon for their their flag is because that's where the reptilians control structure is and one of their main bases of operation is (aka their base/interdimensional spacecraft) it's also a powerful image that has certain Qualities to it that cause it to sync with the victims mind in a subliminal way.

He said that's why all Islamic countries have so much death and chaos, especially after the Islamic population reaches 70% and beyond. The reason they are able to do this is because of the negative/dark vibrational frequencies taken in by Muslims while praying, congregating/ or when reading the Koran. Their are certain words in the Koran that actually change chemical processes/DNA in the brain to more of a reptilian function. In which it's normal state is cold, calculating, and domination oriented. Certain words, ideas, and chants put out a frequency/vibrational energy that causes these internal changes.

They also benefit in many other ways. This includes feeding off of the hatred and fear caused in the wars that are created. Also the thousands upon thousands of bodies that are picked up as a food source.

Once a population is dwindled don to a few million, the reptilians come in and take over. They then take what resources they need and use the remaining inhabitants as slaves to mine gold. On that's complete they take the slaves with them on their ship to a new world and use them as a food source during travel and during the beginning phase of the new world they will conquer. The whole process begins again...

He said there a whole lot more info and history to it and he would tell me at a later date. I was shocked at the insights he shared with me.
He's not the type of person to tell fibs, just unbelievable.. I'll update if and when I get new info.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28756440
Australia
11/30/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was told Islam was created as a means to destroy worlds/ used as a weapon.
GLP Uncle?

putin
FRENCHY IS YOUR ENEMY
User ID: 1351603
United States
11/30/2012 06:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I was told Islam was created as a means to destroy worlds/ used as a weapon.
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY MAD. THE MIDDLE EAST AS A WHOLE HAS BEEN MANIPULATED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH THAT SOLD OUT TO THE ASIANS.

ITS ALL FRENCH ROTHSCHILD'S MANIPULATIONS.

ALWAYS WAS.

LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST ALONE.

I WILL NO LONGER LET YOU LIE LIKE THAT.

YOU NEED AN ENEMY? TRY MORMONISM. THAT IS WHERE THE SICKNESS AND I DO MEAN THE TRUE SADISM IS.

IMAGINE HOW SICK YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE TO KEEP THE "DEAD" ALIVE.

POST-HUMANISM/TRANSHUMANISM? WHAT IS THAT REALLY? THINK ABOUT THAT ONE LONG AND HARD.

OH WELL THAT IS A JOKE SO YOU DIDN'T NOTICE THE ASIAN TAKEOVER.

OBVIOUS TAKEOVER WAS OBVIOUS. OH WE GOT LOTS OF MORMONS IN ASIA. OH WAIT THEY ARE NOT IN ASIA ANYMORE. DAMN, THEY IN THE VERY HOUSE I LIVE IN. WELL, IF THAT IS NOT A COUP I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.

SO HAS YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BEEN ON THE LEVEL IN APPEARANCE WITH YOU OR IS THERE A SLANT. NOW BE HONEST.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
This has been orchestrated and planned thousands of years ago. It has nothing to do with the catholic church, did you read my post? Believe what you will, I'm just relating a message.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28765529
Canada
11/30/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Death and destruction are results of its founding principles. No silly extraneously complex supposition is required to explain it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/30/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
No need to implement it , christianity already does the job perfectly .....

that combined with fanatical atheism it creates with so much bullshit and lies about god ...

Idol1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I forgot to mention he also spoke about the color they use. They use green because it represents the body of the reptilian. Green is a powerful color to reptilians, that is why Muslims who are to be martyred wear green.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
No need to implement it , christianity already does the job perfectly .....

that combined with fanatical atheism it creates with so much bullshit and lies about god ...

Idol1
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 218496

I'm not trying to compare religions. This isn't a supposition, I'm telling you how things are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1277549
United States
11/30/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess this is what happens when you spend more time watching David dIcke and Pamela Geller videos rather than paying attention in school.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24408115
United States
11/30/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump For TRUTH. Where there is TRUTH there is VICTORY. Your intel is closer than most on glp..... Your delivery of Truth WILL and IS EMPOWERING you as well as others awaiting orders.

The LION is on the move.......
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/06/2012 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump people need to know the truth...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23593144
United States
12/06/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
No,judaism is. Read about the annunaki. Jehovah was one of 13 warlords. No god at all in the judeo christian religions. Just psychopaths that down through history have hidden behind god.
Don't you love the fact that over here are the dead and countries destroyed by Judaism and Catholicism. But if you point out the inquisition, black slavery and free speech you are a bigot. Too many dead for these people to have credibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23593144
United States
Report Abusive Post
No,judaism is. Read about the annunaki. Jehovah was one of 13 warlords. No god at all in the judeo christian religions. Just psychopaths that down through history have hidden behind god.
Don't you love the fact that over here are the dead and countries destroyed by Judaism and Catholicism. But if you point out the inquisition, black slavery and free speech you are a bigot. Too many dead for these people to have credibility.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29134382
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have a close friend that worked in many secret black programs and was very knowledgable of many inside secrets. He recently told me a secret that's has been hidden for millennia. I was told that Islam was created in order to cause chaos and destruction on this world and other worlds throughout our quadrant of the galaxy. It was created by the reptilian race of beings who created the basis of Islam from bits and pieces of their own ideology of conquering and expanding their empire. I was told that this is how they infiltrate silently and watch from the shadows as worlds destroy themselves without lifting a finger. This has been done numerous times in the past 25,000 yrs on many worlds. He said once a worlds muslim population reaches more then 45 % it's on it's way to destruction. This happens becaus Islam destroys "infidels" (people who oppose islam) and when no infidels are left they begin to kill each other because of the different sects/factions. He also said that the reason their is a moon for their their flag is because that's where the reptilians control structure is and one of their main bases of operation is (aka their base/interdimensional spacecraft) it's also a powerful image that has certain Qualities to it that cause it to sync with the victims mind in a subliminal way.

He said that's why all Islamic countries have so much death and chaos, especially after the Islamic population reaches 70% and beyond. The reason they are able to do this is because of the negative/dark vibrational frequencies taken in by Muslims while praying, congregating/ or when reading the Koran. Their are certain words in the Koran that actually change chemical processes/DNA in the brain to more of a reptilian function. In which it's normal state is cold, calculating, and domination oriented. Certain words, ideas, and chants put out a frequency/vibrational energy that causes these internal changes.

They also benefit in many other ways. This includes feeding off of the hatred and fear caused in the wars that are created. Also the thousands upon thousands of bodies that are picked up as a food source.

Once a population is dwindled don to a few million, the reptilians come in and take over. They then take what resources they need and use the remaining inhabitants as slaves to mine gold. On that's complete they take the slaves with them on their ship to a new world and use them as a food source during travel and during the beginning phase of the new world they will conquer. The whole process begins again...

He said there a whole lot more info and history to it and he would tell me at a later date. I was shocked at the insights he shared with me.
He's not the type of person to tell fibs, just unbelievable.. I'll update if and when I get new info.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27475202

I would say OP

you put too much sci fi into it

It was created but created by humans

the rest is maybe you need a refill on your medications
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17062513
United States
12/06/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you guys are confusing it with Zionism.

GLP