Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,997 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,061,345
Pageviews Today: 1,939,758Threads Today: 649Posts Today: 14,320
06:48 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Syria blackout enters 2nd day amid fighting near Damascus!! Syria's internet blackout may signal something worse!!

Primus-Cura
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 6019394
Netherlands
11/30/2012 06:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Syria blackout enters 2nd day amid fighting near Damascus!! Syria's internet blackout may signal something worse!!
Syria blackout enters 2nd day amid fighting near Damascus

Government and rebels blame each other for cutting internet and telephones

The Associated Press

Posted: Nov 30, 2012 5:52 AM ET

Last Updated: Nov 30, 2012 5:50 AM ET

Satellites are seen on top of a destroyed building in Aleppo, Syria, after airstrikes targeted the area Thursday. Internet and telephone communication across the country has been cut for the first time since the 20-month-old uprising began.

Read more; [link to www.cbc.ca]

A very worrisome situation there. We will see what the purpose is.

Last Edited by Primus-Cura on 11/30/2012 06:48 AM
Primus-Cura  (OP)

Netherlands
11/30/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Syria blackout enters 2nd day amid fighting near Damascus!! Syria's internet blackout may signal something worse!!
Syria: Clashes in capital as Internet still cut.

Read more; [link to www.boston.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28770911
Sweden
11/30/2012 06:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Syria blackout enters 2nd day amid fighting near Damascus!! Syria's internet blackout may signal something worse!!
I don't think the rebels have the capability to cut internet ALL over rhetoric country at the same time.

Only Syrian regime have the killswitch to cut of all the internet and phones!

So why is regime lying? And what more are they lying about?
Primus-Cura  (OP)

Netherlands
11/30/2012 06:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think the rebels have the capability to cut internet ALL over rhetoric country at the same time.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28770911

Consider also that the regime only the internet and telephone for the whole country can close. But why and for what purpose?
What are they up to what the world can not see?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2324286
United States
11/30/2012 06:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

First of all they are not "rebels", they are "foreign backed terrorists" controlled by western intelligence agencies.

Secondly, Syria does not have land lines, it is all done by satelite, and it's is actually quite easy for western intelligence agencies to cut them off as they did to their television stations a few months ago.

Get your facts straight next time.

norespect
Primus-Cura  (OP)

Netherlands
11/30/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Syria's internet blackout may signal something worse

The Syrian government's brutal attack on the city of Hama in 1982 was also preceded by an information blackout

Without connections into the country, and with minimal media on the ground, the prospects are terrifying. As one commentator pointed out on Twitter, the Syrian government's brutal attack on the city of Hama in 1982 was also preceded by an information blackout. Alongside reports that rebels are gaining ground in Damascus, the shutdown seems to indicate a new phase in the conflict.

Read more; [link to www.onenewspage.co.uk]
BadMoonRising
User ID: 4583236
United Kingdom
11/30/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not a religotard, but didn't the Bible predict that Damascus would be a 'Ruinous Heap' in the end times?
Primus-Cura  (OP)

Netherlands
11/30/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not a religotard, but didn't the Bible predict that Damascus would be a 'Ruinous Heap' in the end times?
 Quoting: BadMoonRising 4583236

Me either. But yes youre right about the bible predict.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2324286
United States
11/30/2012 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Syrian government's brutal attack on the city of Hama in 1982 was also preceded by an information blackout

Without connections into the country, and with minimal media on the ground, the prospects are terrifying. As one commentator pointed out on Twitter, the Syrian government's brutal attack on the city of Hama in 1982 was also preceded by an information blackout. Alongside reports that rebels are gaining ground in Damascus, the shutdown seems to indicate a new phase in the conflict.

Quoting: Primus-Cura

"Alongside reports that rebels are gaining ground in Damascus, the shutdown seems to indicate a new phase in the conflict."

British propaganda fail!

OP, just watch this guy he is the best indi-geopolitical analyst on the web. ( watch episode #50 )

[link to stopimperialism.com]
Primus-Cura  (OP)

Netherlands
11/30/2012 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

"Alongside reports that rebels are gaining ground in Damascus, the shutdown seems to indicate a new phase in the conflict."

British propaganda fail!

OP, just watch this guy he is the best indi-geopolitical analyst on the web. ( watch episode #50 )

[link to stopimperialism.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2324286

Original link is from newsagency from

Jillian C York

. I cannot use that as source. I wil keep that in mind.

Last Edited by Primus-Cura on 11/30/2012 07:09 AM
Primus-Cura  (OP)

Netherlands
11/30/2012 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
30/11/2012 - #Syria - Massive destruction in Aleppo by regime bombardments [link to t.co]

All i can find at this time.

[link to inagist.com]

Last Edited by Primus-Cura on 11/30/2012 06:47 PM
Libra II
User ID: 1001450
Denmark
11/30/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Consider also that the regime only the internet and telephone for the whole country can close. But why and for what purpose?
What are they up to what the world can not see?

So many forgotten wars going on, but not this one. Why is this not among the forgotten wars? I admit I'd love to see it come to an end, but I don't know what the end of it will mean for the ordinary Syrians. Would they end up with something worse than they had before? In Egypt it was different because they took care of things themselves, and they "will never again tolerate a man at the top playing god". If intervention is decided on, then the outcome of the intervention must be decided on beforehand and in agreement with the Middle East, so they can't point their fingers at the West afterwards and say, "Oh no, they only helped the Syrians so they could take over the country.
Libra II
User ID: 1001450
Denmark
11/30/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people are so excited by prophecies, that they'll even kill their best friend in order to make prophecies come true.

GLP