Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,177 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,039,585
Pageviews Today: 1,932,175Threads Today: 929Posts Today: 16,938
09:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Man sentenced to jail for making fun of girl.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28770833
United States
11/30/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Man sentenced to jail for making fun of girl.
Yes, while this mans actions are a disgrace, do they really warrant jail time? Yes he made fun of a little girl, yes he is disgusting for doing so, however, do we really send people to jail for just being dicks now? This government is out of control.

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
11/30/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Man sentenced to jail for making fun of girl.
Yes, while this mans actions are a disgrace, do they really warrant jail time? Yes he made fun of a little girl, yes he is disgusting for doing so, however, do we really send people to jail for just being dicks now? This government is out of control.

[link to www.nydailynews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28770833

Good, I'm glad he's accountable for his disgusting actions.

29 days in jail is not much for an adult that harasses and bullies a little disabled girl with cerebral palsy.

He's lucky the father of that girl didn't beat the crap out of him instead.....or worse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28772269
India
11/30/2012 07:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's called sharia law {moral codes]

[link to www.thenation.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11360402
United States
11/30/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
He was sentenced for disorderly conduct and misdemeanor menacing.

Fix your thread title..putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12948908
United States
11/30/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11360402

Just because theres fancy words for the fact that people are overly entitled to not being offended doesn't make them more justified. If words can land you in jail are we really free? As a grown man he's now gonna be a month short on bills, and such, have to explain to his work if they let him keep his job why he was gone, or he could get fired and have a permanent record. The girl is probably so fucking gone in the brain she'd never recognize the dude again or even remember this.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's not just "making fun of girl" OP, it's harassment to the point where the little girl was afraid to leave the house.

It's repulsive and stuff like this has to stop!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 218496
Puerto Rico
11/30/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I say they might have given him 5 years instead..

applause2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27864179
United States
11/30/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope he drops the soap in jail....maybe he will get what is coming to him. Some harassment of his own.

What a horrible idiot this man is. What goes around comes around.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28765529
Canada
11/30/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sentence was fair. He was teaching his son to be a bully. Hopefully this will chasten him.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

It's not just "making fun of girl" OP, it's harassment to the point where the little girl was afraid to leave the house.

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Yes it does have to stop, if you are a whinny little bitch. We live in a harsh world with harsh realities. When she grows up she will have to deal with much worse from the world. I am not condoning his actions, however, bullying is not a crime, being a dick is not a crime, she was afraid to leave the house, let her mother tell her that people like this exist every where and you can't hide from the world just because your feelings are hurt. Teach her to stand up for herself, ignore mean people, and be proud of herself. Stop defending government laws that go against the very constitution that our soldiers have fought to defend.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yes it does have to stop, if you are a whinny little bitch. We live in a harsh world with harsh realities. When she grows up she will have to deal with much worse from the world. I am not condoning his actions, however, bullying is not a crime, being a dick is not a crime, she was afraid to leave the house, let her mother tell her that people like this exist every where and you can't hide from the world just because your feelings are hurt. Teach her to stand up for herself, ignore mean people, and be proud of herself. Stop defending government laws that go against the very constitution that our soldiers have fought to defend.

LOL! Where I"m from, the cops wouldn't have been called. It would have been delt with the way mountain men deal with people that hurt their kids.

Believe me, he got off easy with 29 days in jail.

You're clueless boy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28592649
United States
11/30/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
No faith in judges.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1218376
Denmark
11/30/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
95% of you do equivalent stupid stuff, you just ignore that. So we put all of you in jail, huh?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! Where I"m from, the cops wouldn't have been called. It would have been delt with the way mountain men deal with people that hurt their kids.

You're clueless boy.

*Dealt*
And the father of the girl should have stood up for his daughter, rather than be a pussy and call the cops on him. Clueless? In what sense? that i understand, respect and defend the constitution? This is still America and we still have rights. You don't have to like what people do and say, but it is their right.
The west borough baptist church's' right to protest funerals with their hate speech and derogatory signs was upheld, not because anyone likes what they have to say, but because it is their right to say what others don't like.
By your logic, every child in every school should be sentenced to jail for bullying.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
freedom is listing to someone scream at the top of their lungs, that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're clueless boy.

*Dealt*
And the father of the girl should have stood up for his daughter, rather than be a pussy and call the cops on him. Clueless? In what sense? that i understand, respect and defend the constitution? This is still America and we still have rights. You don't have to like what people do and say, but it is their right.
The west borough baptist church's' right to protest funerals with their hate speech and derogatory signs was upheld, not because anyone likes what they have to say, but because it is their right to say what others don't like.
By your logic, every child in every school should be sentenced to jail for bullying.

Oh sure, people have the right to harass other people's crippled kids. You're absolutely right.

But, I"d like to see you talking about your rights and the constitution while surrounded by five extremely pissed off 350lb bikers that are ready to teach you a lesson.

Have a great day!

hf
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is a clear case of injustice.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're clueless boy.

*Dealt*

Oh sure, people have the right to harass other people's crippled kids. You're absolutely right.

But, I"d like to see you talking about your rights and the constitution while surrounded by five extremely pissed off 350lb bikers that are ready to teach you a lesson.

Have a great day!

hf

I literally have nothing to say to such an ignorant comment. Harass? He mocked her walking. He is not calling her at night and making rude comments. He is not following her every where she goes. He is just acting like a douche. I do not want to live in the world that you want. One where we throw people in jail for anything and everything that offends others.
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/30/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're clueless boy.

*Dealt*

He is a 50 yr old man harassing a small child, scaring her most likely.

He poses a threat in her mind and in her parents mind. A normal adult wouldn't fuck with a kid that has cerebral palsy much less any other child. A normal adult also wouldn't threaten to choke the mother of the disabled child with a chain because she was defending her daughter. An adult has absolutely no business terrorizing a defenseless little girl. To say that it's appalling is an understatement.

Open your eyes. There is no comparison to a school kid bullying his/her peers and a grown man doing the same. Who is to say he wouldn't have taken it a step further and hurt the child? God knows the stupid motherfucker isn't exactly in his right mind.

Yes, it warrants jail time. He is a menace, he needs to be held responsible for his actions. Perhaps he'll think twice before he taunts another disabled kid again. He wasn't just being a dick, it went far beyond that, not to mention his piss poor parenting in teaching his son to do the same thing.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Debauchery

User ID: 15455863
United States
11/30/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

You're clueless boy.

*Dealt*

Have a great day!

hf

I literally have nothing to say to such an ignorant comment. Harass? He mocked her walking. He is not calling her at night and making rude comments. He is not following her every where she goes. He is just acting like a douche. I do not want to live in the world that you want. One where we throw people in jail for anything and everything that offends others.

I don't want to live in a world that's changed so much that adults are now allowed to fuck with disabled little girls and get away with it.

In a world where people act like animals and it's shrugged off as nothing more than douchey behavior.
And the LORD spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

I am an evil giraffe, and I shall eat more leaves from this tree than perhaps I should, so that other giraffes may die.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28729060
Italy
11/30/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
op is a troll and a fucktard jsut bane the fucker
truth
User ID: 28758249
United States
11/30/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
and the fact the little girl teased his 9-year-old son, Joseph, whois also disabled w/seizures complications as well, doesnot make a dent on anyone's hardened brain right here at godlike.

Notice they made the little, Christian boy's name public, but not the little witch's name. The out and out persecution of Christians, here in The United States Of America, has begun full-steam, Palestine/”Israel” style.

The father tried to protect his son from the wretchedly grotesque, bullying, little girl, without involving the courts, but the stupid, fat, ugly-as-sin mother wasted our nanny-courts time and money, and no one ever made the disgusting, little girl apologize to the sweet, little boy.

So, basically, both here and there, you can see there is no hope for man. Man is just too stupid to stay alive, well and happy. I really do feel sorry for my Father; little wonder He invented DEATH and HELL.

Further more that wasnot “Sharia” law, as someone here lied against the Christian man and his son; it was Talmud law as seen here:
[link to www.angelfire.com]

Truth will set you free John 8:32
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4953860
Canada
11/30/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
i see nothing wrong ...

only the op is wrong ... because he dont understand why this happen
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
11/30/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11360402

Just because theres fancy words for the fact that people are overly entitled to not being offended doesn't make them more justified. If words can land you in jail are we really free? As a grown man he's now gonna be a month short on bills, and such, have to explain to his work if they let him keep his job why he was gone, or he could get fired and have a permanent record. The girl is probably so fucking gone in the brain she'd never recognize the dude again or even remember this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12948908

While I don't condone bullying for one second, I think a more effective and perhaps just sentence might have been to make him spend time in jail on his days off (this is often done in traffic offenses) and a community service requirement performing many hours of onerous chores such as cleaning toilets, mopping up excrement and vomit, etc. Also sensitivity training classes and community service working in a state run facility for the disabled.

Also mandatory counseling for all parties involved.

Last Edited by Ralph--a house dog on 11/30/2012 09:35 AM
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.

GLP