U.S. GENERAL: OBAMA PARALYZED BY FEAR ‘DISARMED FORCES’

No Dhimmi

User ID: 3248816
United States
11/30/2012 08:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
U.S. GENERAL: OBAMA PARALYZED BY FEAR ‘DISARMED FORCES’
Exclusive: Gen. Patrick Brady explains why president abandoned Americans in Benghazi

By Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady , U.S. Army (ret.)

Now I understand! For years, many veterans and active military have been alarmed about the idiocy of the changes in battlefield aeromedical evacuation known as ‘Dustoff’. For reasons having nothing to do with patient care, Dustoff has been removed from the control of the professionals, the medics, and put under the control of amateurs, aviation staff officers, or ASOs. This is the first such change since the Civil War.

I document the unparalleled excellence of Dustoff, and the effects of the changes, in my book, “Dead Men Flying.”; Needless to say, it was the most outstanding battlefield operating system of that war – some one million souls saved and unprecedented survival rates. No warrior of Vietnam is more revered than the Dustoff crews.

In the words of Gen. Creighton Abrams, former U.S. Army chief of staff and former supreme commander in Vietnam: “A special word about the Dustoffs … Courage above and beyond the call of duty was sort of routine to them. It was a daily thing, part of the way they lived. That’s the great part, and it meant so much to every last man who served there. Whether he ever got hurt or not, he knew Dustoff was there. It was a great thing for our people.”;

Fast forward to current battlefields. We hear horror stories about patients waiting and dying because Dustoff didn’t launch or came too late. The launch standard in my unit in Vietnam was two minutes; today it is 15 minutes! Can anyone imagine a fire truck taking 15 minutes to get under way? I could go on and on, but one has to ask, why? Why the changes to an excellent, proven system? The answer is the Obama-Panetta Doctrine. In response to the horrible abandonment of dying Americans in Benghazi , Defense Secretary Panetta said: “(The) basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place.”;
On its face, that is a remarkable, indeed incomprehensible, change from America ’s doctrine in past wars. By that standard, there would have been no Normandy or Inchon . In fact, I can’t think of a war we fought in which we didn’t go into harm’s way without real-time information or to save lives – something the president refused to do in Benghazi . Dustoff would never launch in Vietnam under that doctrine.

To fully understand the doctrinal change, one has to
understand President Obama. He has a dearth of understanding of our military and military matters. We hear he is uncomfortable in the presence of ranking military and seldom meets with them. He is not a person who can make decisions, and he takes an extraordinary amount of time to do so, leading to such unseemly labels for a commander in chief as “Ditherer-in-Chief.”;

President Obama may have set records for voting “present” on important issues. He cowers from crisis decisions.He is a politician who thinks only in terms of votes, and his own image. Although I was a psychology major back in the day (I’d love to hear a professional analyze risk and Obama), I won’t try to define his insides, but I believe he is risk-averse – fearful of risk – and that is the basis of the Obama-Panetta doctrine.
This aversion for risk dominates Dustoff rescue operations where, in addition to an unconscionable reaction time, risk assessment is the primary consideration for mission launch – not patient care. In two years flying Dustoff in Vietnam , I never heard that term, nor did any Dust pilot I know. The ASOs, remote from the battle, have developed time-consuming algorithms to analyze risk while the patient bleeds, something that’s impossible to do by anyone other than the pilot and the ground forces at the scene.

Obama’s aversion to risk contributed to the massacre of Americans by terrorists in Benghazi . We hear that the president did not even convene the Counterterrorism SecurityGroup while the Benghazi terrorist massacre was visually and verbally available in real time. That is like ignoring FEMA during Hurricane Sandy. But once you bring in a group labeled anti-terrorist, you have to acknowledge terror exists, something the president is loath to do.

My veteran friends are horrified by the Obama-Panetta doctrine. At least 359 retired flag officers supported Mitt Romney – only five that I know of supported Obama. Some 150 former prisoners of war also supported Romney; I know of none who supported Obama.

America needs to listen to these veterans. They understand leadership. They know how to deal with risk in war. They would not want this man with them in combat or crisis. They never left a needy comrade behind. Obama did.
Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, retired from the U.S. Army, is a recipient of the United States military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor.

[link to www.freerepublic.com]

Last Edited by No Dhimmi on 11/30/2012 06:56 PM
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630333
Canada
11/30/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: U.S. GENERAL: OBAMA PARALYZED BY FEAR ‘DISARMED FORCES’
That's because Obama gave weapons to the same terrorists who attacked the US embassy.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24677767
United States
11/30/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump and :pin:
No Dhimmi  (OP)

User ID: 1945985
United States
11/30/2012 08:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the pin request!
ALL relevant scriptures that include a time factor prove no pre-trib rapture. Over 50 verses! Kindle Edition only 99 CENTS! Biblical Eschatological “Time-Stamps” Relevant to the Last Day/Days (Amazon)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24677767
United States
11/30/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the pin request!
 Quoting: No Dhimmi

cheers
uscrusader1

User ID: 9491757
United States
11/30/2012 08:33 AM

Report Abusive Post
obongo and panetta are communists, depleting the military is panetta's role in the US transition to communism.
My veteran friends are horrified by the Obama-Panetta doctrine. At least 359 retired flag officers supported Mitt Romney – only five that I know of supported Obama. Some 150 former prisoners of war also supported Romney; I know of none who supported Obama.

Chris12138

User ID: 24350462
United States
11/30/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump, pin and 5 *
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1723249
United States
11/30/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a great actor.
By acting indecisive he accomplishes what he
is put there to do.
When America is attacked he will not order
a stand down.
He will equivocate, he will obfuscate,
he will dither until it is too late,
and he will accomplish the exact same results,
the total destruction of America.

He, and his communist cadre, despise America.
He said it from the beginning.
He wants to CHANGE America.

He WILL change America.
Into a radioactive wasteland,
from sea to shining sea.

That is why he is there,
and he will accomplish his purpose when
the time comes.
indiandave

User ID: 27213312
United States
11/30/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting. All he is good at is campaigning.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8793879
United States
11/30/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
yeah obama was paralyzed with fear and 9/11 happened because bush took too many vacations....

GTFO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28084626
United States
11/30/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Defense Secretary Panetta said: “(The) basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place.”;

I read this a couple weeks back and it struck me as the dumbest, most moronic, incomprehensible, idiotic, biggest load of crap, (insert adjective here), etc.

It is war! Of course there is harm waiting, go in with overwhelming power.

War is hell and should be absolute last resort. But if war is enacted it has to be all or nothing and the US doesn't operate this way, unfortunate for our soldiers & country.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1481556
11/30/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's because Obama gave weapons to the same terrorists who attacked the US embassy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28630333

yes

5stars and congrats on the pin OP.
Tell me what this tastes like...
DarthDickheadus:Ameri​canSith

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/30/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would appreciate a link to the source. Otherwise, I'm chalking this up to another one of those bullshit emailers that turn out to be outright lies.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
DarthDickheadus:Ameri​canSith

User ID: 1503533
United States
11/30/2012 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.wnd.com]

I sourced it to WND. It appears Maj Gen Henry did write the commentary, however, since it is WND, I will not believe it until I see General Henry verify it from his office.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25607604
United States
11/30/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.wnd.com]

I sourced it to WND. It appears Maj Gen Henry did write the commentary, however, since it is WND, I will not believe it until I see General Henry verify it from his office.
 Quoting: DarthDickheadus:AmericanSith

It pretty much confirms what we already knew about Obama.
G. Patton
United States
11/30/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would appreciate a link to the source. Otherwise, I'm chalking this up to another one of those bullshit emailers that turn out to be outright lies.
 Quoting: DarthDickheadus:AmericanSith

Here's one for Panetta's limp wristed response

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28550649
United States
11/30/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is all planned.

They all just play their part.

Stand in defiance, get thee behind me BAAL!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28447870
United States
11/30/2012 09:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's NOT his fault !

There are days when he can handle emergencies WITHOUT his morning BJ from his 'physical trainer' ! He does have trouble with a 'woody' when stressed.
davvi

User ID: 3677166
United States
11/30/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 * good thread. thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25607604
United States
11/30/2012 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars OP!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28447870
United States
11/30/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
D. Dickhead ..... Go BACK to your backup job of assistant BJ for Bammy !
G. Patton
United States
11/30/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
From the WP story:

Mr. Panetta said the military had forces positioned to respond, but the situation was too uncertain to send them in.

Read more: Panetta: Benghazi intelligence too sketchy to send troops - Washington Times [link to www.washingtontimes.com]
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

"Too uncertain" ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Uncertain? To damn bad!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24090746
United States
11/30/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent thread OP.bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23290196
United States
11/30/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama is a great actor.
By acting indecisive he accomplishes what he
is put there to do.
When America is attacked he will not order
a stand down.
He will equivocate, he will obfuscate,
he will dither until it is too late,
and he will accomplish the exact same results,
the total destruction of America.

He, and his communist cadre, despise America.
He said it from the beginning.
He wants to CHANGE America.

He WILL change America.
Into a radioactive wasteland,
from sea to shining sea.

That is why he is there,
and he will accomplish his purpose when
the time comes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1723249

Unfortunately.. I have to agree with all said here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23182389
United States
11/30/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
obongo and panetta are communists, depleting the military is panetta's role in the US transition to communism.

Quoting: uscrusader1

Did you see how Obama and Democrat Party are stalling progress on tax income ? If they don't pass anything, massive cutting for military...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28744097
United States
11/30/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Exclusive: Gen. Patrick Brady explains why president abandoned Americans in Benghazi

By Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady , U.S. Army (ret.)

Now I understand! For years, many veterans and active military have been alarmed about the idiocy of the changes in battlefield aeromedical evacuation known as ‘Dustoff’. For reasons having nothing to do with patient care, Dustoff has been removed from the control of the professionals, the medics, and put under the control of amateurs, aviation staff officers, or ASOs. This is the first such change since the Civil War.

I document the unparalleled excellence of Dustoff, and the effects of the changes, in my book, “Dead Men Flying.”; Needless to say, it was the most outstanding battlefield operating system of that war – some one million souls saved and unprecedented survival rates. No warrior of Vietnam is more revered than the Dustoff crews.

In the words of Gen. Creighton Abrams, former U.S. Army chief of staff and former supreme commander in Vietnam: “A special word about the Dustoffs … Courage above and beyond the call of duty was sort of routine to them. It was a daily thing, part of the way they lived. That’s the great part, and it meant so much to every last man who served there. Whether he ever got hurt or not, he knew Dustoff was there. It was a great thing for our people.”;

Fast forward to current battlefields. We hear horror stories about patients waiting and dying because Dustoff didn’t launch or came too late. The launch standard in my unit in Vietnam was two minutes; today it is 15 minutes! Can anyone imagine a fire truck taking 15 minutes to get under way? I could go on and on, but one has to ask, why? Why the changes to an excellent, proven system? The answer is the Obama-Panetta Doctrine. In response to the horrible abandonment of dying Americans in Benghazi , Defense Secretary Panetta said: “(The) basic principle is that you don’t deploy forces into harm’s way without knowing what’s going on; without having some real-time information about what’s taking place.”;
On its face, that is a remarkable, indeed incomprehensible, change from America ’s doctrine in past wars. By that standard, there would have been no Normandy or Inchon . In fact, I can’t think of a war we fought in which we didn’t go into harm’s way without real-time information or to save lives – something the president refused to do in Benghazi . Dustoff would never launch in Vietnam under that doctrine.

To fully understand the doctrinal change, one has to
understand President Obama. He has a dearth of understanding of our military and military matters. We hear he is uncomfortable in the presence of ranking military and seldom meets with them. He is not a person who can make decisions, and he takes an extraordinary amount of time to do so, leading to such unseemly labels for a commander in chief as “Ditherer-in-Chief.”;

President Obama may have set records for voting “present” on important issues. He cowers from crisis decisions.He is a politician who thinks only in terms of votes, and his own image. Although I was a psychology major back in the day (I’d love to hear a professional analyze risk and Obama), I won’t try to define his insides, but I believe he is risk-averse – fearful of risk – and that is the basis of the Obama-Panetta doctrine.
This aversion for risk dominates Dustoff rescue operations where, in addition to an unconscionable reaction time, risk assessment is the primary consideration for mission launch – not patient care. In two years flying Dustoff in Vietnam , I never heard that term, nor did any Dust pilot I know. The ASOs, remote from the battle, have developed time-consuming algorithms to analyze risk while the patient bleeds, something that’s impossible to do by anyone other than the pilot and the ground forces at the scene.

Obama’s aversion to risk contributed to the massacre of Americans by terrorists in Benghazi . We hear that the president did not even convene the Counterterrorism SecurityGroup while the Benghazi terrorist massacre was visually and verbally available in real time. That is like ignoring FEMA during Hurricane Sandy. But once you bring in a group labeled anti-terrorist, you have to acknowledge terror exists, something the president is loath to do.

America needs to listen to these veterans. They understand leadership. They know how to deal with risk in war. They would not want this man with them in combat or crisis. They never left a needy comrade behind. Obama did.
Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, retired from the U.S. Army, is a recipient of the United States military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor.

When will you people understand how you're being used?
The Visionary

User ID: 1471860
United States
11/30/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obama dug his own grave by siding with the Shadow Government. Most likely lots of blackmail is going on.
The Visionary
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1164044
United States
11/30/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 * good thread. thumbs
 Quoting: davvi

Half this needs to go.....
YaRight

User ID: 24972063
United States
11/30/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
It’s a new world people we lost the election. Everything is on the table our military our tax rates, our country.
The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
ANNONYMOUS
User ID: 8415236
United States
11/30/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
5a

Sorry D I can't agree with you on this one. How quickly we forget Custer and Black Hawk Down. Nobody has even touched on why in Benghazi there was a 2 hour lag between the initial attack/the movement of the Ambassador/the final assault. I would proffer that they were waiting for just such a rescue attempt. Add to this an URBAN situation not the bush mainly as in Vietnam. This was the perfect situation to wipe out the rescue forces ala Mogadishu and make a horrific situation far worse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21943549
United States
11/30/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The stated goals of TPTB is to completely destroy the United States, and our government is doing everything they can to fulfill this wish. Watch what's happening, they are doing it while laughing in our faces that we can't stop them. And they are right. The people are so dumbed down that they accept it while laughing WITH the TPTB....

GLP