Roanoke VA: Chem Trail or Clean Moisture

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6587568
United States
11/30/2012 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Roanoke VA: Chem Trail or Clean Moisture
This morning my wife noticed all of the lines in the sky. Traditionally, there will be a few on certain days of the week. At a minimum there were 30 this morning...in all directions. Interestingly enough, while jogging this morning I noticed a large plane MD 80 or something in low flight east of the city but it was ascending (climbing), which was very odd! To my knowledge, there isn't another airport east of the city.
cantsay
User ID: 29870069
United States
12/14/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Roanoke VA: Chem Trail or Clean Moisture
hey, i too saw all these chem trails too in roanoke i just now got a chance to search this on the internet ...then i thought i hardly think im the only one who noticed this. wow these thing were all over the sky that morning the it was soo bad that you almost thought it was partly cloudy but after a second look i though wait no clouds these are all chem trails but what i then noticed was what realy started to freek me out. they were all going either straight up or straight down not like an airplane. We have an airport but these were in the wrong direction...i then looked again as i was returning home from work and noticed an object going straight up with a large chem trail behind...straight up...and out of the direction or the airport ...it was dusk so i could still see it.

GLP