Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,111 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 401,069
Pageviews Today: 638,257Threads Today: 223Posts Today: 3,196
07:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Chemtrail patterns Create Freemason Logo in Sky along with Checkered patters for MILES, something big is about to go down..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
11/30/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Chemtrail patterns Create Freemason Logo in Sky along with Checkered patters for MILES, something big is about to go down..
Yesterday while working outside I was enjoying my break to look up and See one one or two airplanes going at it but a TOTAL OF 10 DIFFERENT airplanes Fly in dam near perfect sync making the FREE MASON Idol1 Sign in the sky Minus the "G"

After they Completed the Giant symbol the Planes went in perfect sync to make a MASSIVE chemtrail net (checker styled)

Its ridiculous how Big of a Slap in the face that was if anyone even had a hint of understanding symbols they would have been appaled.

The symbol was done with 4 airplanes while the cheker patter was done by the 4 plus like 6+ more its hard to count the ones that are barly seeable when they are so high up onlything you can go by is the fucking trails...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1898146
United States
11/30/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chemtrail patterns Create Freemason Logo in Sky along with Checkered patters for MILES, something big is about to go down..
where did this take place?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
11/30/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Chemtrail patterns Create Freemason Logo in Sky along with Checkered patters for MILES, something big is about to go down..
Yesterday while working outside I was enjoying my break to look up and See one one or two airplanes going at it but a TOTAL OF 10 DIFFERENT airplanes Fly in dam near perfect sync making the FREE MASON Idol1 Sign in the sky Minus the "G"

After they Completed the Giant symbol the Planes went in perfect sync to make a MASSIVE chemtrail net (checker styled)

Its ridiculous how Big of a Slap in the face that was if anyone even had a hint of understanding symbols they would have been appaled.

The symbol was done with 4 airplanes while the cheker patter was done by the 4 plus like 6+ more its hard to count the ones that are barly seeable when they are so high up onlything you can go by is the fucking trails...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1551413

Yeah, pilots have nothing better to do than to make symbols in the sky.

It's so purposeful.

fuckin' chemtard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 739427
Puerto Rico
11/30/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey idiot, you just won the GLP most moronic thread contest
Noble

User ID: 1211465
United States
11/30/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

hey idiot, you just won the GLP most moronic thread contest
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 739427

No more moronic than any other chemtard thread...
Favorite Karma:

12/21/2012 "Can you admit you are a shill?"

No, I can't. Because that would be a lie.

Can you admit that you are a gullible loser?
NateDiggity

User ID: 24564365
United States
11/30/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if I believe in chemtrails or not, but I do know that nothing brings out the thread killers like a chemtrail thread... and that says allot.
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27894697
United States
11/30/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if I believe in chemtrails or not, but I do know that nothing brings out the thread killers like a chemtrail thread... and that says allot.
 Quoting: NateDiggity

That does say a lot. Chemtrails are as real as the rocks on the ground. I see them every single week in Southern California. Way to keep the population sick and weak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246336
United States
11/30/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

your words also tell us a lot about you: dumb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24210762
United States
11/30/2012 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
... and you didn't take a picture? Right.... Pic or it didnt happen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28780850
United States
11/30/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dunno

The aliens are all here and the governments are keeping the alien free energy secret are pretty good fodder too

Just "Persistent chemtards"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28774833
Germany
11/30/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

It says it all.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28711488
United States
11/30/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, they are nuts.
CaseLogic

User ID: 28714390
United States
11/30/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
... and you didn't take a picture? Right.... Pic or it didnt happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24210762

no phone? no camera?

i agree we really need pics for a post...

that's my point and i'm stickin' to it.
Disinformation Tards: F-OFF!
Reckless Driver
User ID: 24817147
United States
11/30/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Saw the same thing in W/S, N.C. in Feb.

Some pics here:

Thread: Freemason Compass and Square Chemtrails in N. Carolina
MissionInvisible

User ID: 1800004
United States
11/30/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some pics here:

Quoting: Reckless Driver 24817147

Hey reckless!!! I thought about this past thread as well when I saw this one!
Mia41

User ID: 2704006
United States
11/30/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I believe you OP..
Something is definately going on right now.

I guess we should just be prepared for anything since we don't get answers we so desperately search for.
aliensbro

User ID: 27403091
United States
11/30/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do we really need pics for this post lmao? Think chemtrails, and then think masonic logo. Who cares if it actually happened or not. We know chemtrails are real.
Reckless Driver
United States
11/30/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some pics here:

Quoting: MissionInvisible

MI..I know, I though it got revived somehow, but it just goes to show you that I'm not crazy....well lets reserve judgment... wakeup
MissionInvisible

United States
11/30/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Some pics here:

Quoting: MissionInvisible

MI..I know, I though it got revived somehow, but it just goes to show you that I'm not crazy....well lets reserve judgment... wakeup

lol I already know I'm a little crazy ;) makes life much more interesting...what will be even better is when one day we are the sane ones...already up to snuff on what might be going on!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21160675
United States
11/30/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
No pics didn't happen
Reckless Driver
United States
11/30/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me the creepiest ct's are not when they blanket the sky but when there might be just a few or portions of ones that seem to "Grow like Roots" I'll see if I can find a pic.
aliensbro

United States
11/30/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
To me the creepiest ct's are not when they blanket the sky but when there might be just a few or portions of ones that seem to "Grow like Roots" I'll see if I can find a pic.

To observe this phenomena yourself, place a glass of water outside for about a week. A stringy, amoeba like substance with what appear to be roots will start to form.
MissionInvisible

United States
11/30/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

To observe this phenomena yourself, place a glass of water outside for about a week. A stringy, amoeba like substance with what appear to be roots will start to form.
 Quoting: aliensbro

I've often wondered if this is the film that I notice on my car after a good day or two of spraying....
aliensbro

United States
11/30/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Very well could be. It almost looks bio-organic. Wierd stuff. But if you've ever seen the real stringy chemtrail clouds, and then you saw this, it's a real eye-opening moment.
Reckless Driver
United States
11/30/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll have to take this challenge when I get home. My girlfriend is a doctor so I'll have her do some lab work on the water and look at it under a microscope.
Mia41

United States
11/30/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just went out and placed a container of water.. especially today will be a good day to catch anything from the sky!

I will check it in a day or two.
aliensbro

United States
11/30/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'll have to take this challenge when I get home. My girlfriend is a doctor so I'll have her do some lab work on the water and look at it under a microscope.

For real? That's awesome. I don't have funds to actually have a sample analyzed if you could do that then it would be awesome. Make sure you leave it out for awhile. When she analyzes it, get a soil sample, and like a leaf or something else. For comparison.
MissionInvisible

United States
11/30/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

ahh great call, you will have to let me know the results as I live close to you! I think something has been up with our water recently, I'm sure its in our water system as well!
Reckless Driver
United States
11/30/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I little off topic but have any of you done the Red wine swish and spit thing? Some cons. Theor. say that the wine draws out nano fibers and they clump together. I did this the other night and it was nasty. I think it's just the wine mixing with saliva and forms mucus-like fibers. I 'll have her take this to work and look at it too.
Mia41

United States
11/30/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I little off topic but have any of you done the Red wine swish and spit thing? Some cons. Theor. say that the wine draws out nano fibers and they clump together. I did this the other night and it was nasty. I think it's just the wine mixing with saliva and forms mucus-like fibers. I 'll have her take this to work and look at it too.

actually if you mix the red wine with peroxide, you will pull more..
MissionInvisible

United States
11/30/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

actually if you mix the red wine with peroxide, you will pull more..
 Quoting: Mia41

whew I bet that is ROUGH tasting!

GLP