Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,042,951
Pageviews Today: 1,740,033Threads Today: 693Posts Today: 12,530
05:11 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If we are working our asses off, and then our money is going to black folks who don't work...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17090286
United States
11/30/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If we are working our asses off, and then our money is going to black folks who don't work...

It's okay, eventually they'll work... one way or another.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

I can't wait for the day that transpires.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

I've been shoeboxing every single bit of extra cash and debating converting it to diamonds or something. Gold seems like a waste since it can just be stolen at a checkpoint or something. Maybe coins, or antiques. Because the time seems to be getting closer every day, as the prison industry gets more and more powerful and laws get more and more tight.

There is a diamond mine in Syria I think, that has enough diamonds to last 3,000 years.

So diamonds won't work.

Can't eat diamonds either.
flush
 Quoting: andawg221

hrm. Maybe paintings or something. Antique toys...
andawg221

User ID: 28779257
United States
11/30/2012 01:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If we are working our asses off, and then our money is going to black folks who don't work...

I can't wait for the day that transpires.
 Quoting: Desert Fox

I've been shoeboxing every single bit of extra cash and debating converting it to diamonds or something. Gold seems like a waste since it can just be stolen at a checkpoint or something. Maybe coins, or antiques. Because the time seems to be getting closer every day, as the prison industry gets more and more powerful and laws get more and more tight.

There is a diamond mine in Syria I think, that has enough diamonds to last 3,000 years.

So diamonds won't work.

flush

Antique toys may actually be a good idea. Since most people have no clue if they are looking at a $5 toy or a $5,000 toy.

But like sports cards, I'm guessing the book value may be $5,000 but you would be lucky to get $3,500 for it?

Maybe some real rare stuff would hold/demand a premium.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

So diamonds won't work.

flush

Antique toys may actually be a good idea. Since most people have no clue if they are looking at a $5 toy or a $5,000 toy.

But like sports cards, I'm guessing the book value may be $5,000 but you would be lucky to get $3,500 for it?

old cracker jack toys are easy to conceal and worth a fortune to the right dealers and buyers.
andawg221

United States
11/30/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

So diamonds won't work.

flush

old cracker jack toys are easy to conceal and worth a fortune to the right dealers and buyers.

Probably a catch 22 damned if you do damned if you don't.

Will those buyers be alive after a big event?
I like PMs since they have always had value since the beginning of time.

But obviously like you said, they can be taken easily in a shtf scenario.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Probably a catch 22 damned if you do damned if you don't.

Will those buyers be alive after a big event?
I like PMs since they have always had value since the beginning of time.

But obviously like you said, they can be taken easily in a shtf scenario.

Well, keep in mind there will always exist a system of contraband where even the "officials" will want to own hard to find items. There will undoubtedly be an interest in old toys amongst the power elites. Anything rare and valuable is cash. You just have to know how to hide it, how to sell it, and how to keep from having it tortured out of you. You might need someone you can trust to hold them, or several dead drops with incendiary devices to destroy the objects if anyone other than you accesses them as a final fuck you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28787287
United States
11/30/2012 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
for their food, living expenses, etc...

DOESNT THAT MAKE US SLAVES?

FUCK THIS SHIT

HOLY SHIT!!! YOU'RE FINALLY GETTING IT!!!

Fucking WOW!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

Fucking WOW!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28787287

took me awhile.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

Fucking WOW!

took me awhile.

Your "friends" at GLP are not going to appreciate this thread.

Prepare for backlash and Uncle Tom comments.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

Fucking WOW!

took me awhile.

I don't have friends at GLP. It's a website I come on to amuse myself, get the news, and learn some shit about the secret world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fucking WOW!

took me awhile.

I don't have friends at GLP. It's a website I come on to amuse myself, get the news, and learn some shit about the secret world.

You have 49 of them according to your profile and extremely seedy ones at that after looking over it. You call these trolls your friends? lol

You will feel backlash, trust me.

Good on you for waking up to it, though. thumbs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21778049
United States
11/30/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, it's not "don't work" but "WON'T work". Most blacks simply refuse to work, they've been conditioned to believe that the United States either gives them a high paying lazybones job, or they'll simply stay at home and riot when the welfare stops coming in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28385893

Yep this post sums it up. Look around, all you see is white people working. No blacks whatsoever. No matter where you go you will only see white faces working while all the black people are at home refusing to work, living off the hard work of the whites. Yep, I've never seen a black person working before in my entire life. So sad.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, it's not "don't work" but "WON'T work". Most blacks simply refuse to work, they've been conditioned to believe that the United States either gives them a high paying lazybones job, or they'll simply stay at home and riot when the welfare stops coming in.

Yep this post sums it up. Look around, all you see is white people working. No blacks whatsoever. No matter where you go you will only see white faces working while all the black people are at home refusing to work, living off the hard work of the whites. Yep, I've never seen a black person working before in my entire life. So sad.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21778049

I know of two black people who work, and work hard, but they have a parole officer constantly riding their asses.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21778049
United States
11/30/2012 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21778049

I know of two black people who work, and work hard, but they have a parole officer constantly riding their asses.

Oh ok so there are some black people actually working? I don't believe it. Pictures of them on duty or I'm gonna have to raise that BS flag on you.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1486553
11/30/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

yes

racist

Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27151533
United States
11/30/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are working--they breed for a living....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22395979
United States
11/30/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

bsflag

Thank you leslie for proving the mental retardation epidemic that is plauging whites

Whites are the biggest benifitors of Welfare and gov assistance. Whites have been receiving welfare and other government handouts for ages.

Bible belt and appalachian whites who have a education level no hgher than the eight grade and are plaugued by white meth addicts are leeching off the system,
[link to www.addictinginfo.org]

So leslie if whites are benefiting and are the biggest users of welfare. Why do racist whites keep complaining about blacks.

Whites have been sucking the welfare system dry while you stand around and blame blacks mexicans, obama and nibiru aliens.

White woman living in 1.2 million waterfront home abusing welfare.

Please leslie and other racist whites, why do you blame blacks for your problems? Cant you whites take responsibility for your actions?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7090286

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2623006
United States
11/30/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

...yeah but 93% of them didn't vote for OBAMA.

:african:
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

That would show some whites would rather be racist than have government aid.

If you are poor, you vote Obama! Simple as that, was romney gonna help poor people?

Way to try and reverse everything backwards.
LOGIC FAIL.

If 93% of blacks vote for OBAMA....that makes WHITEY the racist???? wtf :smlaugh: :birdflip:

norespect :kookbird: :iqmeter:

More Mental Retardation plaguing Whites.

Whites believe blacks solely made obama go into office.

Burt Gummer Do you see that white finger voting for obama?

Its fact Whites are the ones who voted for obama in vast numbers

Whites live the delusional lifestyle. They are insane.
Whites want to blame blacks, mexicans, obama, and nibiru aliens for their problems.

One insane white was in such a delusion he feared obama might win the election. This mentally deranged White mutant killed his entire family.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28784608

clappa
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are working--they breed for a living....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27151533

Riiiight
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
11/30/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP trust me we have a LOT of whites on the GOV tit also
 Quoting: YaRight

...yeah but 93% of them didn't vote for OBAMA.

:african:

Sooo they took a handout and voted for a guy who was going to end the handouts?

...Doesn't make sense.

But yes, more black people are on welfare than whites.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13159682
United States
11/30/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes that is the truth, in every state of the god forsaken union. My beloved West Virginia is very sick with this disease, entire generations of families living on the govt handouts. Some of them including my friends make more than me with assistance, under the table work, and food stamp value then I make and I am a god damned doctor for Christ sakes.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes that is the truth, in every state of the god forsaken union. My beloved West Virginia is very sick with this disease, entire generations of families living on the govt handouts. Some of them including my friends make more than me with assistance, under the table work, and food stamp value then I make and I am a god damned doctor for Christ sakes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13159682

There's a lot of whites on Welfare, though way more blacks. When's the last time you saw a black person working hard and not just fucking around or wasting somebody's time?

[link to www.youtube.com]
andawg221

United States
11/30/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

I really hate to call you a liar. But you are!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
11/30/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

There's a lot of whites on Welfare, though way more blacks. When's the last time you saw a black person working hard and not just fucking around or wasting somebody's time?

LMAO this came up in related titles after I watched the clip you posted:

why will it not embed???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

LMAO this came up in related titles after I watched the clip you posted:

Quoting: *Aurora*

lol, there is always that one person at the DMV or public office.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

TL;DR
 Quoting: Black King420 19119283

Sorry, your post is so laden with videos that I got bored halfway through it and tuned out. Did you say anything important?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28786416
United States
11/30/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
AFTER we close about 1500 US bases world wide and we pull all the troops from Korea, Japan, Germany and the war zones, and we get troops resettled into paying productive jobs, THEN we can determine what level of Social Programs we should or can afford.

Until then, don't bother me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184364
United States
11/30/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

bsflag

Thank you leslie for proving the mental retardation epidemic that is plauging whites

(First, it's plaguing, not "plauging")

Whites are the biggest benifitors of Welfare and gov assistance. Whites have been receiving welfare and other government handouts for ages.

The Census report cited by your EXTREMELY leftist site below CLEARLY states the OPPOSITE of what you wrote:

[link to www.census.gov]

From page 2:

1 in 3 blacks are on welfare vs. 1 in 9 whites

Bible belt and appalachian whites who have a education level no hgher than the eight grade and are plaugued by white meth addicts are leeching off the system,

Other than spouting off at the mouth without having facts to back them up (in typical liberal form), Lorelei Hillman (who authored that trash article you cited) should spend some time reading ACTUAL STUDIES and FACTS.

Whites constituted the lowest ethnicity for drug abuse (7.2 - 8.1 percent) other than Asians (3.2 - 3.7 percent)...

[link to nsduhweb.rti.org (secure)]

These dumb ass liberals think just because they can type it on a computer means it's real and valid, when 99% of the time the real FACTS speak otherwise.

Keep being a tool tool AC 7090286....if you say it long enough, people might actually start to believe it...isn't that the Progressive/Liberal/Communist mantra?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
11/30/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

bsflag

(First, it's plaguing, not "plauging")

The Census report cited by your EXTREMELY leftist site below CLEARLY states the OPPOSITE of what you wrote:

[link to www.census.gov]

From page 2:

1 in 3 blacks are on welfare vs. 1 in 9 whites

Other than spouting off at the mouth without having facts to back them up (in typical liberal form), Lorelei Hillman (who authored that trash article you cited) should spend some time reading ACTUAL STUDIES and FACTS.

Whites constituted the lowest ethnicity for drug abuse (7.2 - 8.1 percent) other than Asians (3.2 - 3.7 percent)...

[link to nsduhweb.rti.org (secure)]

These dumb ass liberals think just because they can type it on a computer means it's real and valid, when 99% of the time the real FACTS speak otherwise.

Keep being a tool tool AC 7090286....if you say it long enough, people might actually start to believe it...isn't that the Progressive/Liberal/Communist mantra?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1184364

Like I said, if they'd look at the hard facts they'd actually start trying to solve the problem rather than just paste over it with rainbows, happy thoughts, and good intentions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10177946
United States
11/30/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just get a sugar daddy, op. Works for me.
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 694399
United States
11/30/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
racist much?

What if God was "black"?

Means you aint getting in to whitey heaven, simply because there is none.

GLP