Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,126 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 542,011
Pageviews Today: 934,790Threads Today: 403Posts Today: 6,499
11:44 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

If we are working our asses off, and then our money is going to black folks who don't work...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20063594
United States
11/30/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: If we are working our asses off, and then our money is going to black folks who don't work...
where im from its the mexicans who dont have jobs and get all the welfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20898323
United States
11/30/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: If we are working our asses off, and then our money is going to black folks who don't work...
I almost dont wanna pay taxes on my business. Ugh.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Get a CPA. They'll help out quite a bit ; )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10177946
United States
11/30/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20898323

an accountant for 3k a month? Op makes shit for money. I spend more than she makes in a year on crap I don't even need. Op sounds lazy and envious of people, yet she resents having to work,so she takes the job that requires the least effort. What happened to work ethic? Sounds like op has none and is a racist twat.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

an accountant for 3k a month? Op makes shit for money. I spend more than she makes in a year on crap I don't even need. Op sounds lazy and envious of people, yet she resents having to work,so she takes the job that requires the least effort. What happened to work ethic? Sounds like op has none and is a racist twat.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Racist people make the world a shitty place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28716527
United States
11/30/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10177946

no shitty people make the world racist , fuck you bud
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17687147
United States
11/30/2012 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
wanna hear real BS. people who make millions get unemployment benefits WTF! talk about a welfare society.White folks leech off the system way more than these so called minorities and they think they are more entitled to free handouts than most immigrants.Truth be told most white people are lazy and good for nothing. This op is a bigot pure and simple and I cant believe so many intelligent people here applaud this crap.And you wonder why humankind has to be controlled.Given the chance at true freedom people like this op would be lost.
acegotflows

User ID: 19532652
United States
11/30/2012 11:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
The majority of welfare recipients are whites, NOT Blacks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22705145

The thing with some people is they argue with lies and bleeding hearts instead of hard facts. Try looking at hard data and don't get caught up in their misinformation tactics, otherwise you'll fall victim to them and help keep the hard data sticking. I'd rather not be right, trust me on that, but I am.

you should know your the biggest liar here, twist it to the right or twist it to the left a lie is still a lie and your prejudice
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's wrong with that picture. But we must face the fact the real reason Romney lost the election, was because he said, when elected I'll put Americans back to work. And, what happened, 51% said SCREW THAT!!!
 Quoting: Desert Fox

no at least for me it was when he threw me and my family and a few million others under the bus.It must suck to be a bigot these days.Bunch of losers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28604765
United States
12/01/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

While I disagree with OP's generalization of black people, it's not as if the welfare recipients of ANY color make it even remotely desirable to help them. As a white person who received 6 months of WIC during an emergency to provide for my newborn, I saw atrocious behavior and since about 70% of the people were either Black or Hispanic it's really easy to make generalizations.

It's a bit nauseating to support a group of people who aren't even the slightest bit grateful for the assistance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
12/01/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should listen to this. Paul Harvey had the foresight to see the future.

[link to stg.do]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28630651
United States
12/01/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
acegotflows

United States
12/01/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
you all are not addressing the real issue. The fact that this country was taken over by the Communist welfare state cronies who along with the military industrial complex have made currency worthless while incomes have not risen enough to keep up. Combine that along with the Marxist concepts being pumped into the heads of children since the 50's and we have a society of people who don't know how to think, much less work smart.

We are all victims of it...
"a foundation built on lies is always bound to crumble and those who aren't humble shall tumble to the earth"
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
you all are not addressing the real issue. The fact that this country was taken over by the Communist welfare state cronies who along with the military industrial complex have made currency worthless while incomes have not risen enough to keep up. Combine that along with the Marxist concepts being pumped into the heads of children since the 50's and we have a society of people who don't know how to think, much less work smart.

Quoting: acegotflows

I agree with this. cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
12/01/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP trust me we have a LOT of whites on the GOV tit also
 Quoting: YaRight

...yeah but 93% of them didn't vote for OBAMA.

:african:
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

That would show some whites would rather be racist than have government aid.

If you are poor, you vote Obama! Simple as that, was romney gonna help poor people?
 Quoting: andawg221

Way to try and reverse everything backwards.
LOGIC FAIL.

If 93% of blacks vote for OBAMA....that makes WHITEY the racist???? wtf :smlaugh: :birdflip:

norespect :kookbird: :iqmeter:
 Quoting: Burt Gummer

Lets try this with a little Romney tax math and deal with totals.
Going to use some rounded off numbers for you and even give you 100% of thge black vote to Obama
40 million blacks in the US. Half the population voted, so lets say that 20 million blacks voted Obama
Now, there are 210 million white people, say half voted or 100 million. Lets say half voted for Romney simply because he was white.(thats a reasonable guestamite) We have 50 million voting for Romney because hes white/
20 million blacks voted Obama because he was black
50 million whites voted Romney because he was white.
This data implies whites are way more racist
Remember? Its the totals. Romney math as it applies to the vote
acegotflows

United States
12/01/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree with this. cool2
 Quoting: *Aurora*

it's true. You see how they use labels and such to get people to not think of how big the issue is. At this point it encompasses every aspect of our daily. Down to our thoughts. Unless you take the time to really study to understand what is being said and shown, you can't see how we are all victims. Stop being a victim. Re-evaluate what you feel is important. Be honest, most of us know hardly anything about anything. Given the disinfo and not fake concepts we have been taught, we can all verify our "feelings" somehow. Doesn't make it true. The disinfo agents are even believing their own lies now.

DOOM!!!!sfan

Last Edited by acegotflows on 12/01/2012 12:45 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

I agree with this. cool2

it's true. You see how they use labels and such to get people to not think of how big the issue is. At this point it encompasses every aspect of our daily. Down to our thoughts. Unless you take the time to really study to understand what is being said and shown, you can't see how we are all victims. Stop being a victim. Re-evaluate what you feel is important. Be honest, most of us know hardly anything about anything. Given the disinfo and not fake concepts we have been taught, we can all verify our "feelings" somehow. Doesn't make it true. The disinfo agents are even believing their own lies now.

DOOM!!!!sfan

Not to pimp my own thread, but I discuss this at length here:

Thread: Slavery in America Ignored to Crackdown on Drug War
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8074105
United States
12/01/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
and it's about to get much worse Jan 1st when Bush's tax cuts expire and $1.2 trillion in cuts kick in.

Now dork is talking about creating a National Retirement Fund. I have a feeling that everyone will get a retirement check. And those getting the big checks will have to settle for less.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I truly believe that our Federal government is distracting us from the larger plans that they've been imposing, steadily stripping us of our Civil Rights.
They distract us from the reality of passing Federal bans on marriage laws- gay marriage laws to be precise. What right has the Federal government to determine who we can or cannot marry? Shouldn't this be a state by state law decision, decided by the people of the state? We are the United States of America, held together by the Bill of Rights and the inalienable rights of our Constitution.
They distract us from the illegal trade business by focusing on unworkable immigration laws (the antithesis of the purpose of our country) and drug trafficking, while ignoring the fact that our own U.S. citizens are being bought and sold against their will, our sisters and daughters, mothers and aunts, mere children more often than not.
We focus on the cost of food stamps and ignore the uneducated, filthy children who are starving in the streets.
We focus on the cost of healthcare, but ignore that our government is allowing the food industry to poison our children, make them fat and dependent on the Healthcare industry.

We focus on the illegality of the healthcare mandate, which is stealing money from our wallets, and ignore the fact that we are entirely dependent on the Auto and Home owners insurance policies, which pay out 1/16th of what was paid in.

Our government may not have been able to make EVERYONE dependent on it, but it has made sure that its hands are in our pockets through the lobbyists who pay them off to force us into paying them for services they aren't rendering.

I agree with this. cool2

DOOM!!!!sfan

Not to pimp my own thread, but I discuss this at length here:

Thread: Slavery in America Ignored to Crackdown on Drug War

I think I did this right...got a quote from thread to post here.
Future Viewer

User ID: 1344660
United States
12/01/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
for their food, living expenses, etc...

DOESNT THAT MAKE US SLAVES?

FUCK THIS SHIT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I could of told you this, as I went to Nassau County Social Services in Uniondale/Garden City Border, NY. Place was busting @ the seams, on a Thursday. Made up of much Blacks, Latinos and "Hasadic/Russian/Religious/Orthodox" Jews. The whole U.S. Economy is a fraud!. With People busting their ass (that are working), with "Blood, Sweat and Tears" for animals (as the afford mentioned above) for people, who have never worked, don't intend to work and just Parasite/Suck off the System and never contributed 1 iota to the System via Work!.

This Country (USA) is screwed and goes back to FDR (Communist Infiltrator) and possibly Woodrow Wilson with scam ass Federal Reserve..

bumpbumpbump
The Real "Kronos"..(1957 Movie)
Future Viewer

User ID: 1344660
United States
12/01/2012 12:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I could of told you this, as I went to Nassau County Social Services in Uniondale/Garden City Border, NY. Place was busting @ the seams, on a Thursday. Made up of much Blacks, Latinos and "Hasadic/Russian/Religious/Orthodox" Jews. The whole U.S. Economy is a fraud!. With People busting their ass (that are working), with "Blood, Sweat and Tears" for animals (as the afford mentioned above) for people, who have never worked, don't intend to work and just Parasite/Suck off the System and never contributed 1 iota to the System via Work!.

This Country (USA) is screwed and goes back to FDR (Communist Infiltrator) and possibly Woodrow Wilson with scam ass Federal Reserve..

bumpbumpbump
The Real "Kronos"..(1957 Movie)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28784599
United States
12/01/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our money goes to finding creative ways of killing people of all colors
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25799108
United States
12/01/2012 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUCK THIS SHIT

That's exactly why they are doing this my friend. It falls directly into reparations and the desired end to American Black Liberation Theology (for them to be masters and whitey to be the slave...maybe not in chains, but this).

It's also why Obama meet with Sharpton and other black leaders a few weeks ago to supposedly talk about budget issues.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28538950
United States
12/01/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yo! Where mah bammyfone at, cracka? Sheeeeit!

otrike
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28776472

Shouldn't they be called Bush phones? Since the program was started by GW.
acegotflows

United States
12/01/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
think about it like this in a historical context. The few always bring others who they feel are below them to run their machines and labor stuff. Then they blame the foreigners and such for the fact that they on top don't do anything but give us crumbs and bones here and there. They fill our heads with disinfo, and most don't take the time to really understand the level of screwed they are, because it's those "others" who are the real issue.

to put it into an image we can all understand, the only things that are worth anything are natural resources, food, water and that's it. But we have been taught to put value on things that don't make sense. How can you own land? What is a human resource? Seriously, think about this stuff. We are all welfare babies because we are all living watered down products that have perceived value. Meanwhile the controllers laugh at us.

quit thinking in such small circles and realize how much we are all screwed. The monetary system is a scam...

GLP