Fulfilled Prophecy: Evidence for the Reliability of the Bible

TheSeventhGate  (OP)

User ID: 28777891
Ireland
11/30/2012 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Fulfilled Prophecy: Evidence for the Reliability of the Bible
I guess the anti-Christ's could not handle the truth and had it unpinned. Pathetic and very telling. You will have no excuse on Judgement day, you are all just dishonest people!

Quoting: TheSeventhGate

Like I said,,and as you have just borne out as true by your angry self rightous words of offended pride and arrogance..

They wont touch this thread because they know it comes with a catch.

The minute they reply you will be into them with your usual arrogance and pride, and haughty self rightoue smugness, and begin to tell them how this amazing scientific God is also going to torture them forever if they dont give in to your haughty smug threats of hate and revenge on all who are not as holy and smug self obsessed and utterly up themselves as you are.

Hate filled reply of doom and death and destruction in..

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17929989

Get behind me Satan.
The pawns are in place, the stage is set. The question is, are you ready?

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Soon, all the slaves will be released, for the Jubilee approaches.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

Saul/Paul, the false Apostle.
[link to www.judaismvschristianity.com]
[link to www.jesuswordsonly.com]

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.
[link to www.henrymakow.com]
[link to www.giveshare.org]

The "Lost" Ten Tribes of Israel...Found!
[link to stevenmcollins.com]

Proof that the Law of Moses is still in effect.
[link to www.biblegateway.com]
[link to www.biblegateway.com] 777
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17929989
Australia
11/30/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess the anti-Christ's could not handle the truth and had it unpinned. Pathetic and very telling. You will have no excuse on Judgement day, you are all just dishonest people!

Like I said,,and as you have just borne out as true by your angry self rightous words of offended pride and arrogance..

The minute they reply you will be into them with your usual arrogance and pride, and haughty self rightoue smugness, and begin to tell them how this amazing scientific God is also going to torture them forever if they dont give in to your haughty smug threats of hate and revenge on all who are not as holy and smug self obsessed and utterly up themselves as you are.

Get behind me Satan.

You really dont like being exposed do you?

Pride and arrogance never does.

Pharisees called jesus satan as well.
Dijact

User ID: 24145634
United States
11/30/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone could pin this, that would be much appreciated. I think this thread can reach the unbelievers in a big way, they love their science and facts, well here they are.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16529397

So let us assume you live in a country ruled by an all powerful and incredibly cruel king. You would really choose to be condemned to his torture chambers than following his commandments?
What a poor choice.
So go ahead and gamble away your eternal existance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28777138

Thats the problem right there.

Youare CONVINCED that God is INCREDIBLY CRUEL.

You rave on and on about his mass genocide and torture of the majority of the human race and call it GOOD?

Thats why christians today are not having much success preaching the Gospel because they preach sadism and hate and their God is not one of love but one of DEATH and they are PROUD of this fact.

You really cant get more evil than to call evil good.

This is wrong. You cling to life because you believe that is all there is. You completely forget about spirituality. Of course people being killed in the name of God is very bad, that is not what we are fighting. The fight is trying to show you that this life is but a step, and those innocent women and children that died are still with us spiritually...not a license to kill, no.

Just an idea here, but think for a minute of these kids growing up under a belief structure that would have left them souless, and lets be honest, the only time God ordered death was when his people were threatened. Let go of your ego for one minute and think of something. There was a chosen people to carry this belief, read duet and numbers, 600+ laws...not for us...not for future generations..it was for them as they had to succeed no matter what. If they did not, our sins would remain forever.

Death to us is a tragic thing, we live day by day fearing it....buuut, im pretty sure God knew what he was doing. Anyway Im just saying that if you think spiritually, death is ok. We are not proud of what happened in the past, but we understand spiritually that the innocent blood that was spilled is up there waiting for us to get out of this crazy world and stop fighting over them. ......

just a thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16344097
United States
11/30/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

??? First you need to learn how to correlate a sentence before you can begin to be close to understood. lol Thus the money we spend on education people !! lol
TheSeventhGate  (OP)

Ireland
11/30/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get behind me Satan.

Looks like you will die a bitter and hateful man. Sad.

Righteous anger and Zeal does not equate to hate,pride or arrogance and are fully justified.

Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands. Isaiah 42:12

And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins. Genesis 35:11 America(Maneesah), Britain(Ephraim) and the Prophesied Common-Wealth(Company of nations)

The transplanted Throne of King David to Ireland,Scotland, and England fulfilling Ezekiel 21:25-27 Prophecy.

TheSeventhGate  (OP)

Ireland
11/30/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

??? First you need to learn how to correlate a sentence before you can begin to be close to understood. lol Thus the money we spend on education people !! lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16344097

Calling the facts and speaking the truth really offends that guy.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

So, guesswork then. So much for science and facts.
 Quoting: ming

Based on modern science and archaeology the books of Enoch and Jasper verify the bible and as quoted in the bible. Official sources say the book was written 300 B.C. Also the bible is the only book written which several witnesses verify each other. Each book written by different individuals throughout different times, verifies each other and thus bible verifies itself. But in the beginning or start there of prophecy the book of Enoch and Jasper were considered accurate , again as quoted and verified by Gods word in the bible.
 Quoting: I pray for you!! 16344097

Again the book of Enoch and Jasper were quoted and used in reference to the bible even from Christ himself several times throughout the bible. Based on modern science and archaeology this is proven. Also the one true medium that is undeniable that can be used in truth is math. We all know math does not lie. So if you use math in correlation to the bible you will find no other book in history compares from any origin!! It is undeniable fact that the bibles source is beyond human comprehension when it comes to math. Thus for believers it is God and non believers it is Alien!

Amazing!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17929989
Australia
11/30/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Get behind me Satan.

Looks like you will die a bitter and hateful man. Sad.

What is it with you and cursing people with sad and painful deaths?

Its only the fruit I have been telling you about yourself coming through.

Death and hell and pain and doom are your forte.

You thrive on the agony of others.

Someone disagrees with you and the first thing you always do is wish them death and harm and agony.

You are the opposite of everything Jesus ever said.

WHEN will you learn?

AS you have judged others so it will be on you.

THATS what Jesus said.

Not me but Jesus.

With your own words you will be justified and by your own words condemned.

The same curses you have put on others in your self rightous zeal and campaign of hate and arrogance will return upon your own head as a matter of course.

When you curse others you only curse yourself.

As for me I really hope you listen for your own sake.

You are killing yourself with your own words.
TheSeventhGate  (OP)

Ireland
11/30/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not to worry, it was unpinned because of a copyright violation. I will re-pin it when I get enough karma.

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Based on modern science and archaeology the books of Enoch and Jasper verify the bible and as quoted in the bible. Official sources say the book was written 300 B.C. Also the bible is the only book written which several witnesses verify each other. Each book written by different individuals throughout different times, verifies each other and thus bible verifies itself. But in the beginning or start there of prophecy the book of Enoch and Jasper were considered accurate , again as quoted and verified by Gods word in the bible.

Again the book of Enoch and Jasper were quoted and used in reference to the bible even from Christ himself several times throughout the bible. Based on modern science and archaeology this is proven. Also the one true medium that is undeniable that can be used in truth is math. We all know math does not lie. So if you use math in correlation to the bible you will find no other book in history compares from any origin!! It is undeniable fact that the bibles source is beyond human comprehension when it comes to math. Thus for believers it is God and non believers it is Alien!

Amazing!!

I am and you who are with me are here to make sure this post gets pinned or we all get banned!!

NOW WE ARE FREE!!!!!

PROOF!!

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amazing!!

I am and you who are with me are here to make sure this post gets pinned or we all get banned!!

NOW WE ARE FREE!!!!!

PROOF!!

Try me!! I was born for war!!! Gods war!! Thanks be to Jesus Christ!!
Daniel of the Rose

User ID: 15114131
United States
11/30/2012 07:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
bumpindy
rainrosefaithtrue
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/30/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpindy
 Quoting: Daniel of the Rose

;)
Adventus Domini

User ID: 24488603
United States
12/01/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
If anyone could pin this, that would be much appreciated. I think this thread can reach the unbelievers in a big way, they love their science and facts, well here they are.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16529397

Just "smoke and mirrors" diversion from the thread topic which is untouchable.
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
TheCartel

User ID: 11312040
United States
12/01/2012 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
We know who wins.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28840841
United States
12/01/2012 09:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I mean, what are the odds? Find out above. UNDENIABLE!!!

Actually it is deniable. This could all just be self fulfilled prophecy.

If you're a truth teller, you will admit to that possibility.
SilentlyKnowing

User ID: 19151544
United States
12/01/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fulfilled Prophecy: Evidence for the Reliability of the Bible
August 22, 2003
By Dr. Hugh Ross

Unique among all books ever written, the Bible accurately foretells specific events-in detail-many years, sometimes centuries, before they occur. Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter—no errors.

(The remaining 500 or so reach into the future and may be seen unfolding as days go by.) Since the probability for any one of these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance averages less than one in ten (figured very conservatively) and since the prophecies are for the most part independent of one another, the odds for all these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance without error is less than one in 102000 (that is 1 with 2000 zeros written after it)!

God is not the only one, however, who uses forecasts of future events to get people's attention. Satan does, too. Through clairvoyants (such as Jeanne Dixon and Edgar Cayce), mediums, spiritists, and others, come remarkable predictions, though rarely with more than about 60 percent accuracy, never with total accuracy. Messages from Satan, furthermore, fail to match the detail of Bible prophecies, nor do they include a call to repentance.

The acid test for identifying a prophet of God is recorded by Moses in Deuteronomy 18:21-22. According to this Bible passage (and others), God's prophets, as distinct from Satan's spokesmen, are 100 percent accurate in their predictions. There is no room for error.

As economy does not permit an explanation of all the Biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled, what follows in a discussion of a few that exemplify the high degree of specificity, the range of projection, and/or the "supernature" of the predicted events. Readers are encouraged to select others, as well, and to carefully examine their historicity.

(1) Some time before 500 B.C. the prophet Daniel proclaimed that Israel's long-awaited Messiah would begin his public ministry 483 years after the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25-26). He further predicted that the Messiah would be "cut off," killed, and that this event would take place prior to a second destruction of Jerusalem. Abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ. The decree regarding the restoration of Jerusalem was issued by Persia's King Artaxerxes to the Hebrew priest Ezra in 458 B.C., 483 years later the ministry of Jesus Christ began in Galilee. (Remember that due to calendar changes, the date for the start of Christ's ministry is set by most historians at about 26 A.D. Also note that from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. is just one year.) Jesus' crucifixion occurred only a few years later, and about four decades later, in 70 A.D. came the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)*

(2) In approximately 700 B.C. the prophet Micah named the tiny village of Bethlehem as the birthplace of Israel's Messiah (Micah 5:2). The fulfillment of this prophecy in the birth of Christ is one of the most widely known and widely celebrated facts in history.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)

(3) In the fifth century B.C. a prophet named Zechariah declared that the Messiah would be betrayed for the price of a slave—thirty pieces of silver, according to Jewish law-and also that this money would be used to buy a burial ground for Jerusalem's poor foreigners (Zechariah 11:12-13). Bible writers and secular historians both record thirty pieces of silver as the sum paid to Judas Iscariot for betraying Jesus, and they indicate that the money went to purchase a "potter's field," used—just as predicted—for the burial of poor aliens (Matthew 27:3-10).

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1011.)

(4) Some 400 years before crucifixion was invented, both Israel's King David and the prophet Zechariah described the Messiah's death in words that perfectly depict that mode of execution. Further, they said that the body would be pierced and that none of the bones would be broken, contrary to customary procedure in cases of crucifixion (Psalm 22 and 34:20; Zechariah 12:10). Again, historians and New Testament writers confirm the fulfillment: Jesus of Nazareth died on a Roman cross, and his extraordinarily quick death eliminated the need for the usual breaking of bones. A spear was thrust into his side to verify that he was, indeed, dead.

read more

[link to www.reasons.org]

Interesting post, OP.
My problem with this is that my "take" on
MOST of the Bible's prophesy is this:
The so called "prophesies" are ACTUALLY HISTORICAL
EVENTS put into lyrical language. There is
more than enough evidence now--even here on
GLP--that the Earth has experienced more than
ONE CRUSTAL POLE SHIFT.
What do you think happens when the Earth tips
over? There are Wars....and Rumors of War (because
the resoures everyone is trying to stock-up
for the excellerating disasters or getting more
and more scarce--as is HIGH GROUND. (You can
get away from the flooding that accompanies
the pole shift EARTH CHANGES on high ground...
so humans begin to fight and challenge each
other for areas they perceive as SAFE ZONES.
Earthquakes are predicted as "prophesy"...DAH...
that is a NO-Brainer....you'll get increasing
earthquakes because the various weaker fault
lines are beginning to move...THAT'S HAPPENING
NOW..and NOT because of anything in the Bible
(though it is a wonderful TOOL FOR WARNING...)
It's because the gravitational pulls from near-
earth objects involved in the POLE SHIFT are
causing it!
You can name ANY PROPHESY and it lines up with
Earth Changes and the passing of some extra-
solar object (the "return" of The Christ?)
that is OBSERVABLE by NASA....but kept secret
from the public to avoid panic.
This is so easy....but you see what you WANT
TO SEE...Scatoma...watch The Davinci Code!
Cheers!
SK

HeavensLUNCH
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28832902
Australia
12/01/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
rose Awesome !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27782745
United States
12/01/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a link of some of Thomas Paines examination of the prophecies.Read it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27782745
United States
12/01/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a link of some of Thomas Paines examination of the prophecies.Read it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27782745

link [link to www.infidels.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23201180
United States
12/01/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the thread OP!hf

Evidence is all around for those who can see. I discovered biblical archaeology 12 years ago when a family member turned my interest to Israel. Yes, even the stones cry out!

Here are a few sources for visual, historical proof for the information contained in the Old and New Testaments. There are by far many more sites! Even archaeology brings the Bible to light.

[link to www.biblicalarchaeology.org]

[link to www.israelsmessiah.com]

[link to www.bib-arch.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 09:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting to see how much the Bible knew long before man discovered. This is an interesting read:

[link to www.kingjamesbibleonline.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26406123
United States
12/01/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for Yahshuah!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for Yahshuah!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26406123

flowerflowerflower
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep a mathematical phenomenon!

Amazing!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12083851
United States
12/01/2012 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thank Jesus Christ my lord.

For I thought I could be blameless like him.

But I failed.

But thanks to his forgiveness I can get back up and continue.

Thank you God and my Lord Jesus Christ.
Amen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11390951
United States
12/01/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
all of the ones you gave are easily dismissed as they wanted to fulfill there prophecy's.

As jesus was gonna be born in a manger there for when a baby happen to be it must be him.
and so forth.
ISO

User ID: 26727474
United States
12/01/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your requirements for a prophecy to be "fulfilled" are weak.

It's like Democrats requiring welfare recipients to "actively look for work".

Same idea.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11996738
United States
12/01/2012 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Edgar Cayce-Satan. What an idiot you are. Mr. Cayce healed many people and you have the gall to call him a satanist? Get some help moron.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Your requirements for a prophecy to be "fulfilled" are weak.

It's like Democrats requiring welfare recipients to "actively look for work".

Same idea.
 Quoting: ISO

Please don't attack Christians. Christians believe in The Bible. It is not a fabrication made up by them. If you seek to defame, search the scripture, or not, but your defamation is really to God himself, as Christians only tell of the Word of God.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Isaiah 46:12 Hearken unto me, ye stouthearted, that are far from righteousness:

Isaiah 46:13 I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

What if God is very badly misunderstood by man? Have you earnestly and without contention asked him to reveal his truth to you? Christians do not stand in their own truth, but stand on God's Word.

GLP