Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,954 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 366,357
Pageviews Today: 605,556Threads Today: 207Posts Today: 3,687
08:21 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))

<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

User ID: 25511458
United States
11/30/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
I guess if you crunched enough numbers long enough you could make just about anything work. I can hardly wait until SHTF so we don't have to endure all this Shit anymore.

Instead of wateing your time I would be more concerned with getting ready for shit.

Plywood to cover your windows.

Things put away. Nothing laying around your yard.

Secure reinforced room.

Food in water tight containers and stored away so nobody can take it.

Stuff like that.

So many people are so not prepared and will be left running around like chickens when the sky does fall cause they spend to much quality time on this stupid site instead of getting the job done.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21098952

OH, IF THERE WAS'NT A SITE LIKE THIS HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHEN TO BE READY???? ITS SITES LIKE THIS THAT SAVE LIVES AND HELP PEOPLE IN NEED, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY GET THE FUCK OUT, hf
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28769275
Australia
11/30/2012 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PYRAMID

GIZA PYRAMIDS PLACED IN CENTRE OF LANDMASS OF EARTH

THE FUCKING EARTH IS GOING TO BE SET ON FIRE IN 72 HOURS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28261420

Pretty damn hot where I am already lol. Seriously tho are we all going to fry?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20053617
United States
11/30/2012 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guess while were at it I might as well state that it will be 18 days between the 3rd and the 21st.

The 3rd being a 3...

18 (days until) / 3 (the first day in the progression) = 6

6 + 6 + 6 (3 being the first day and 6 being the by product) .

ZOMG EVIL!!!

or... we just love to draw correlation's :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20053617
United States
11/30/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

hiding

Pretty damn hot where I am already lol. Seriously tho are we all going to fry?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28769275

Wouldn't that counter the 3 days of darkness? with three days of fire light?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28808096
United States
11/30/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.

On December 3, 2012 at 11:11am GMT:

· There is a planetary alignment of Saturn Venus and Mercury that matches directly with the positioning on top of the three (3) Egyptian Giza Pyramids.

· There are 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012 11:11am to December 21, 2012 11:11am.

[link to www.youtube.com]

25,920 is a very interesting number as I will show:

PRECESSION OF THE EQUINOX

The precession of the equinoxes refers to the observable phenomena of the rotation of the heavens, a cycle which spans a period of (approximately) 25,920 years, over which time the constellations appear to slowly rotate around the earth, taking turns at rising behind the rising sun on the vernal equinox.

The Precession of the equinoxes = 25,920 yrs = (360° rotation)

If the sky is divided into 12 constellations: (25,920 / 12 = 2,160)

SPEED OF LIGHT

The speed of the light in the vacuum is 300,000 km per second, then the light, in solar day, covers 25,920 million kilometers.

REVOLUTION OF EARTH AROUND THE SUN

The revolution of the earth around the sun, the speed of the earth is 30 km per second and it covers 2592000 km per day. It is hundred times more than the number of years of the Great Cosmic Year.

AVERAGE BREATHS TAKEN BY MAN PER DAY

The average number of breathing of the man per minute is approximately 18. For one day whole, this number reaches 25,920 breaths per day. 1,440 minutes in day x 18 breathes = 25,920 breaths.

DIAMETER OF THE SUN

Masonic number 33.333333333 x 25,920 = 864,000 which equals the Diameter of the Sun in miles.

RADIUS OF THE MOON

25,920 divided by 24 = 1080 miles which is the radius of the Moon.

So – your think there is no Creator of all this? … such symmetry! – oh and there is so much more…

Articles Related To December 3, 2012 Alignment

[link to blog.world-mysteries.com]

[link to blog.world-mysteries.com]

12-21-2012 – Everything changes….

Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

Wow.
Morning Cup Of Doom

User ID: 20524828
United States
11/30/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait for the 21st to come and go with nothing happening. What is the next doom date anyways?
 Quoting: Cybermerc

I was just thinking about the fact that 2012 has been talked about for decades... I don't really know of another date that will take it's place. I mean is it 2040 or something?? December 21 2012 has been the date for so long.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28488925
United States
11/30/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

hiding

The 25,920 verse of the bible

Luke 22:55 And when they had kindled a fire in the middle of the hall,....

[link to www.biblewheel.com]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28699460

No way...is this true? I did just look up the verse but is this really the 25,920th verse?!!
shocked
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait for the 21st to come and go with nothing happening. What is the next doom date anyways?
 Quoting: Cybermerc

I was just thinking about the fact that 2012 has been talked about for decades... I don't really know of another date that will take it's place. I mean is it 2040 or something?? December 21 2012 has been the date for so long.
 Quoting: Morning Cup Of Doom

My grandfather talked about this date when I was little and thought he was crazy but now I know.
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1750980
United States
11/30/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
My grandfather talked about this date when I was little and thought he was crazy but now I know.

Dec. 03, 2012?
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dec. 03, 2012?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1750980

dec 21
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27554728
United States
11/30/2012 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
jaw dropping
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dec. 03, 2012?

dec 21

He always said the world was one and the people living in it would become one on this date
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
By the way I'm full blooded Cherokee
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26885962
United States
11/30/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
ALL I WANT IS ALITTLE DOOM IS THAT TOO MUCH tantrum

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28488925
United States
11/30/2012 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

hiding

The 25,920 verse of the bible

Luke 22:55 And when they had kindled a fire in the middle of the hall,....

[link to www.biblewheel.com]

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28699460

No way...is this true? I did just look up the verse but is this really the 25,920th verse?!!
shocked
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28488925

hiding
yeswecan

User ID: 19815370
United States
11/30/2012 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
December is the 12th month (3)
3/12/12 = 333 and is an 11 day
12/12/12 = 333 and is an 11 day
21/12/12 = 333 and an 11 day
30/12/12 = 333 and an 11 day
There are 9 days between each date.
333 x 4 = 9 the number of completion.

:hge:
 Quoting: Dances

x 2,

18 is the magic #
resist we much!
Ossiel

User ID: 1550424
United States
11/30/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dec. 03, 2012?

dec 21

He always said the world was one and the people living in it would become one on this date

Timewatcher, I haven't read the whole thread so not sure if this was mentioned before but who was your Grandfather? What sources of knowledge did he have? Did he say anything else about this time?

For me I first heard about the 2012 date in 1997 after reading an obscure book on Mayan history
yeswecan

United States
11/30/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
basically everything op "found out" is that 18 days are 25,920 Minutes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28787799

lol

yup
resist we much!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1750980
United States
11/30/2012 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
let me get this straight, OP..

you're positing that on dec 03 (monday) the earth is going to start burning up from the core?

what happens then - according to your theory - between dec 03 and dec 21?
Ossiel

User ID: 1550424
United States
11/30/2012 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh I missed this post from earlier.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
11/30/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dec. 03, 2012?

dec 21

Timewatcher, I haven't read the whole thread so not sure if this was mentioned before but who was your Grandfather? What sources of knowledge did he have? Did he say anything else about this time?

For me I first heard about the 2012 date in 1997 after reading an obscure book on Mayan history
 Quoting: Ossiel

I hate to tell you but dec 21,2012 has been around way before 1997
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
yeswecan

United States
11/30/2012 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh I missed this post from earlier.
 Quoting: Ossiel

Are you related to Elizabeth?
resist we much!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317240
United States
11/30/2012 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow... you mean the number of minutes in a day is not just some arbitrary number???

putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28780924
United States
11/30/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Watch this thread its a new conference with new information about the mayas AMAZING!

Thread: Breaking:Real Mayan Spokeperson on 21 Dec 2012 - Anti Matter and Secret Goverment LHC and anti Matter -Mercury and Solar Flares- Aura Activation

peacepeacepeacepeacepeacepeacepeacepeace:peace
SkinnyChic

User ID: 28814606
United States
11/30/2012 11:25 PM

Report Abusive Post

Dec. 03, 2012?

dec 21

Did he say anything else OP? I am always interested to hear what elders have to teach us. Thanks. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27317240
United States
11/30/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys... guys...

12\21\2012
1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

BUT...

There are 365 days in a year, so we'll multiply 11 x 365 to get 4015

BUT...

If we divide by 24, the number of hours in a day, we get 167.291666

167.291666!!!

DOOM ON!

5a
Serendipitous

User ID: 17919960
United States
11/30/2012 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
December is the 12th month (3)
3/12/12 = 333 and is an 11 day
12/12/12 = 333 and is an 11 day
21/12/12 = 333 and an 11 day
30/12/12 = 333 and an 11 day
There are 9 days between each date.
333 x 4 = 9 the number of completion.

:hge:
 Quoting: Dances

Day of completion! things are really adding up (pun intended). btw:Love that smilie :)
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
StillComposed

User ID: 3275931
United States
11/30/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Should I raise my BS flag now or on Dec 22nd?
"GLP performs a service for the universe and is protected..."

-Trinity
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28459140
United States
11/30/2012 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Numbertards.hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24279842

At rather rely on numbers / computations than religion any day.
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18012248
United States
11/30/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
So

Whopti Frickin Do !!!!!!

GLP