Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 939 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 149,401
Pageviews Today: 250,177Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 2,094
04:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))

2be0rnot2be

User ID: 28548142
United States
12/01/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
bLuE LIGHT SPECIAL!
101icu
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

User ID: 25511458
United States
12/01/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
bLuE LIGHT SPECIAL!
 Quoting: 2be0rnot2be

NOW I CAN ROCK TOO THIS grinning
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
>:Aldabaran:<

User ID: 28311173
Italy
12/01/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Try these 110010101000000 62500 6540

Last Edited by >:Aldabaran:< on 12/01/2012 12:50 AM
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.
Churches are the cesspit of all the impurity that people gather voluntarily.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
stillhere

User ID: 26842649
United States
12/01/2012 12:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy

Italy
12/01/2012 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PYRAMID

GIZA PYRAMIDS PLACED IN CENTRE OF LANDMASS OF EARTH

THE FUCKING EARTH IS GOING TO BE SET ON FIRE IN 72 HOURS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28261420

Pretty damn hot where I am already lol. Seriously tho are we all going to fry?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28769275

Wouldn't that counter the 3 days of darkness? with three days of fire light?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20053617

Not if the fire is from the sun! No power from a solar flare. Anyone else following the huge sunspots turning our way and the constant barrage of cme's?

Seriously spooked now.
 Quoting: Serendipitous

Or just simply the focus [link to en.wikipedia.org] (also said focal point) is the vertex staying in the center, the middle of the focal coordinates?
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
dead3
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
2be0rnot2be

United States
12/01/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
wtfThe light took me home!!???!!!!rofl
101icu
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
tantrum
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein

Italy
12/01/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lol, good to spread fun off 2012 tho. For a 2012 hater as me, i'm gonna hate it.
Nature, holy nature!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28751135
United States
Report Abusive Post
We are racing tward the singularity. Epochs being compressed and compressed again, overlaping the on top of the whole, happening faster with every compression of the whole over itself. Events are going to start to happen really really fast.

Dont be scared, enjoy the ride!
 Quoting: Tantalus

^^This^^
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post
We are racing tward the singularity. Epochs being compressed and compressed again, overlaping the on top of the whole, happening faster with every compression of the whole over itself. Events are going to start to happen really really fast.

Dont be scared, enjoy the ride!
 Quoting: Tantalus

^^This^^
 Quoting: KwittyKwitty

ohyeah
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
tantrum
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25401697
United States
12/01/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
even nasa wants to wait until dec 3rd to reveal something they discovered about mars.

why wait
2be0rnot2be

United States
12/01/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
even nasa wants to wait until dec 3rd to reveal something they discovered about mars.

why wait
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25401697

control...control..control....shitstir2
101icu
saturn27

User ID: 1654170
United States
12/01/2012 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Very interesting
SilentlyKnowing

User ID: 19151544
United States
12/01/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Pin request sent 5 stars given.

Keep up the good work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17971428

hf
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

Hey! How do you give someone a good
Karma thingie? Don't know how but want
to give you Karma pts.!!
Cheers!
SK

UHOHmeteorite
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

why wait
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25401697

NASA WON'T SAY SHIT!! BUT EVEN, I KNOW THERE'S GOT TO BE LIFE ELSEWHERE, THIS IS JUST TOO KEEP YOU THINKING "WHAT IF/MAYBE THERE'S LIFE" HORSE SHIT. LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND ASKED,"ARE WE ALONE?"
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
2be0rnot2be

United States
12/01/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

101icu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28261420
Australia
12/01/2012 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I repeat:

PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The 25,920th verse in the bible refers to FIRE in the MIDST.

The triangle of orion contains the creation fire of the maya.

PREPARE TO BE REAPED!

hiding
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Proof the 25,920th verse of the bible is code for the event:

[link to www.biblewheel.com]

Look at the verse number on the data from strong concordance.
Kuso

User ID: 28824271
Australia
12/01/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
It has been shown that the exterior measurements of the 'Great' Pyramid of Giza are an accurate representation of the Earth's’ northern hemisphere on a scale of 1:43,200.

[link to www.world-mysteries.com]

A number that proves highly significant when one considers the method of doubling/halving the numbers that was used in ancient Egypt (kemi)

25,920 years / 12 = 2,160 (x 2 = 4,320)

In relation to this, it has been pointed out that the possibility may exist whereby the numbers expressing the Precessionary cycle (Approx' 26,000 yrs), when viewed as fractals may be translated into the 60-based system of degrees (26° 00' 00"). Modern pocket electronic calculators have a key (DD>DMS) for this function.

The Platonic Year of 25,920 yrs would produce the following numbers:

25.92 (doubled) = 51.84 where, 51.84° is 51° 50' 24".

In other words, the angle of inclination 51° 50' 24" would express the decimal number 51.84°, which is the fractal expression of double the 25,920 Platonic Year number (25920 x 2 = 51840).

This would mean that the angle of inclination cited by Piazzi Smyth for the Great pyramid of Ghiza of 51° 51' 14" would reflect the decimal number 51.85399° or the fractal halved to that of 25,926.995 years (51,85399/2=25,926.995). A number which appears at very least, an extraordinary coincidence considering the astronomical references to the pyramid throughout history.
A resource based economy is our only salvation.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Proof of mayan december 3rd reference to pyramid (fire in the middle).

"Their traditional hearths include in their middle a smudge of glowing fire that corresponds with the Orion Nebula."

[link to www.rabbithole2.com]
2be0rnot2be

United States
Report Abusive Post

101icu
SilentlyKnowing

User ID: 19151544
United States
Report Abusive Post
December is the 12th month (3)
3/12/12 = 333 and is an 11 day
12/12/12 = 333 and is an 11 day
21/12/12 = 333 and an 11 day
30/12/12 = 333 and an 11 day
There are 9 days between each date.
333 x 4 = 9 the number of completion.

:hge:
 Quoting: Dances

the number of completion and perfection is 7.

What are you on about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24854327

Man...if something doesn't happen in
December...they should throw away all the
Numerology books! Stick a fork in 'em....
They be DONE!!

[link to www.youtube.com]
(Don't know WHY...but I really think this is
funny!)
Cheers!
SK

hf
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 01:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I repeat:

PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

The 25,920th verse in the bible refers to FIRE in the MIDST.

The triangle of orion contains the creation fire of the maya.

PREPARE TO BE REAPED!

hiding
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28261420

DUDE WON'T BE NO FIRE, IF THAT UNTILL THE 21 OF DEC 2012, THE NUMBERS IS THE KEY TO, DOOMMMMMMMM
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
2be0rnot2be

United States
12/01/2012 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

101icu
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
tantrum
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 01:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
tantrum
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

How you know there wont be no fire on december 3rd? Do you have a time machine?

yoda

banana2
2be0rnot2be

United States
12/01/2012 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did we STOP TIME YET!!!!????hf
101icu
Anonymous Coward
Australia
12/01/2012 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
1MAGNITUDE 10 EARTHQUAKE ON DECEMBER 3RD ANYONE? YES? NO?

8 days x 24 hours x 60 min = 25920 min
Which is the same number as the whole precessional cycle of 25920 years. The final spiral arm before zero...

GLP