Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,803 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 220,339
Pageviews Today: 357,534Threads Today: 117Posts Today: 1,921
04:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))

John Doe
User ID: 28763076
Australia
12/01/2012 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
MATH...the Universal language...cool stuff.
 Quoting: 4Evergirl

Yep, its all very simple when you think about it.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

User ID: 25511458
United States
12/01/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
MATH...the Universal language...cool stuff.
 Quoting: 4Evergirl

Yep, its all very simple when you think about it.
 Quoting: John Doe 28763076

ITS IN US ALL hf
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
M.E.

User ID: 5339855
United States
12/01/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait for the 21st to come and go with nothing happening. What is the next doom date anyways?
 Quoting: Cybermerc

2012 is not about DOOM! That was a media enema. 2012 is about GREAT CHANGE.

1. Earth
2. Economic
3. Consciousness, AND
4. The return of the Gods OR God

Way more interesting the "end" of the world. Sounds like the beginning of something new.
o
\_/\o
( Oo) \|/
(_=-) .===O- ~~Z~A~P~~ -O-
/ \_/U' /|\
|| |_/
\\ |
{K ||
| PP
| ||
(__\\
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28614018
United States
12/01/2012 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
It just tells me that this universe is a geometrical construct. whether the maker is benevolent is another matter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28398421

He put His Own Son to the cross to save us. Yes, we can say He is Benevolent beyond any limits.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28614018

How do you know for sure. This is a universe of duality. Perhaps it's a lure a trap to enslave us for eternity. Maybe the maker of this universe is evil and the real creator is simply waiting for us to navigate our way to our real home however many millions of years that may take.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28398421

the reason i am certain of the truth of the Scriptures is because of how the Words proves themselves in every way. that was the evidence that convinced me at the start and grows stronger constantly. there is a particular understanding of how it all fits together simply and beautifully that i have tried to share and explain on different forums a number of times but for some reason people either are not interested or refute it even though it explains so much. so even though i dont bother to share it now it has never been clearer to me. if u were interested then ask a question about your understanding of the Word and maybe i could respond. but i dont argue or push and have given up on convincing anyone some time ago. most people are pretty much set in their own version of truth it seems and cant see far beyond that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28827809
Australia
12/01/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
PYRAMID = PYRA MID

PYRA MEANS FIRE

MID MEANS MIDDLE

FIRE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PYRAMID

GIZA PYRAMIDS PLACED IN CENTRE OF LANDMASS OF EARTH

THE FUCKING EARTH IS GOING TO BE SET ON FIRE IN 72 HOURS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

yoda
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait for the 21st to come and go with nothing happening. What is the next doom date anyways?

1. Earth
2. Economic
3. Consciousness, AND

Way more interesting the "end" of the world. Sounds like the beginning of something new.
 Quoting: M.E.

THE DATE IS NO NEVERMIND, DEC 21,2012 IS MORE LIKE A CALLING CARD, WELL MAYBE MORE WITH THAT, ITS THE START OF THE NEW WORLD WITH ONLY THE PURE HEART AND THE ONES WHO HAVE GIVING THERE ALL TOO THE ONE AND ONLY. ITS NOT THE END BUT THE START OF THE WORLD OVER hf
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
12/01/2012 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was able to use Starwalk, Stellarium and Planets to set location, time for the Giza Plateau for December 3, 2012. at 11:11 am & 3:33.

It all lines up, everything claimed here in this thread I have confirmed with my own effort.

Math and Apps are amazing, thanks OP, my wife and I both used different programs to try to prove anything false.

We could not do it.

Do I think anything bad will happen?, no. Will the people who spook easily?. Most likely.
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28751135
United States
12/01/2012 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was able to use Starwalk, Stellarium and Planets to set location, time for the Giza Plateau for December 3, 2012. at 11:11 am & 3:33.

It all lines up, everything claimed here in this thread I have confirmed with my own effort.

Math and Apps are amazing, thanks OP, my wife and I both used different programs to try to prove anything false.

We could not do it.

Do I think anything bad will happen?, no. Will the people who spook easily?. Most likely.
 Quoting: Redpaw360

Not necessarily something bad, but don't you feel that something very significant will occur? I do not think that the ancients, such as the Egyptians and Mayans of old, did much of anything without a purpose.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28828800
Spain
12/01/2012 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean whit planetes lining up, from peespective?? I mean, if you would walk a mile from the pyramids and look again they´re not lined up anymore. How many theories did we get already that all proved to be non-sense. Funny to read these theories but I hope you guys keep your feet on the ground and realize it´s all just funny stuff but nothing more then that!
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

We could not do it.

MY FRIEND, DEC 3 WILL START OF SOMETHING NOT BAD TOO MOST BUT WILL BE THE END OF MOST. THE TIME LINE I'VE GIVING IS NOT TO BE LOOKED OVER, BUT IS TO BE TAKING AS TIME TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND TO THE ONES YOU LOVE AND TO KNOW WHEN DEC 21 COMES ALL WILL BECOME ONE AND THE LOVE OF GOD WILL BECOME CLEAR, AND YOU WILL BE FREE OF PAIN. hf
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5724046
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. Earth
2. Economic
3. Consciousness, AND

clappa

no matter how much i try telling people this it doesn't get through. almost everyone i know instantly associates it with doom and laughs it off, having no knowledge on the subject.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
tantrum
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
12/01/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
way cool thread, OP
5 stars for ya
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 02:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

We could not do it.

Not necessarily something bad, but don't you feel that something very significant will occur? I do not think that the ancients, such as the Egyptians and Mayans of old, did much of anything without a purpose.
 Quoting: KwittyKwitty

I know that something is happening, the facts and figures of the math show this is agreat time to be alive. History is constantly being rewritten by those with an agenda, I just go with the facts and what I can test for myself.

I think this will be a strange few months ahead, the next few day will be something to watch. The 22nd will be a telling day. It is a great time in the history of the world, to be alive, that's what I conclude.

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
way cool thread, OP
5 stars for ya
 Quoting: Salt

hf
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25998001
United States
12/01/2012 02:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmm, I work about 7.2 hours per day, after breaks, lunch, socalizing. Lets see.. 7.2 hours x 60 minutes/hour x 60 seconds/minute = 25920 seconds I work in a day.
and and. I work at 4 which is 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 (1111)
Amazing isn't it how numbers can be manipulated to mean anything you want!
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

We could not do it.

I know that something is happening, the facts and figures of the math show this is agreat time to be alive. History is constantly being rewritten by those with an agenda, I just go with the facts and what I can test for myself.

I think this will be a strange few months ahead, the next few day will be something to watch. The 22nd will be a telling day. It is a great time in the history of the world, to be alive, that's what I conclude.

NOT MONTHS MY FRIEND, MONDAY PM AROUND 6:30 THINGS WILL CHANGE AND AFTER THAT____
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is like being in a race. You know the finish line is ahead, and yet you know that after the race is over, you did your best given what was available to you and now you get to enjoy the beginning of a celebration.

I'm not a follower of religion, never have been, but I do believe in spirituality, alternative forces, higher conciousness.

Great time to be alive, let do this race together !

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28828014
Australia
12/01/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
and then nothing happened

yawn
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

We could not do it.

NOT MONTHS MY FRIEND, MONDAY PM AROUND 6:30 THINGS WILL CHANGE AND AFTER THAT____
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

I understand what you say. The next few days leading to ( Dec 3 ) will be telling. The time between the 3rd and the 21st will be something to criticize with scrutiny, and the days / months after the 22nd will be something to follow up on as to what it all means or meant.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28829530
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is like being in a race. You know the finish line is ahead, and yet you know that after the race is over, you did your best given what was available to you and now you get to enjoy the beginning of a celebration.

I'm not a follower of religion, never have been, but I do believe in spirituality, alternative forces, higher conciousness.

BUT IN THIS RACE I ALREADY KNOW HOW I DIE MY FRIEND, I WAS TOLD IN MY DREAMS I WOULD DIE IN MY SLEEP, SOMETHING I TOLD GLP LAST NIGHT BUT DID'NT WANT TOO BELIVE, I WAS TOLD ON DEC 21,2012 AT 2:56PM I WOULD BE CALLED HOME hf AND YOU KNOW WHAT MY FRIEND, I'M READY hf
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28829530
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

1. Earth
2. Economic
3. Consciousness, AND

THE DATE IS NO NEVERMIND, DEC 21,2012 IS MORE LIKE A CALLING CARD, WELL MAYBE MORE WITH THAT, ITS THE START OF THE NEW WORLD WITH ONLY THE PURE HEART AND THE ONES WHO HAVE GIVING THERE ALL TOO THE ONE AND ONLY. ITS NOT THE END BUT THE START OF THE WORLD OVER hf

Back-tracking noted!

It's just another day. Human date schemes are entirely arbitrary and mean nothing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27579928
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would be a bit worried if your average respiratory rate was 18! More like 12-16 !!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28784677
Spain
12/01/2012 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL I WANT IS ALITTLE DOOM IS THAT TOO MUCH tantrum

Bored?
Matrix-V

User ID: 27588863
Canada
12/01/2012 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is one of the doomiest threads I have seen in a little while..

good job OP
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

BUT IN THIS RACE I ALREADY KNOW HOW I DIE MY FRIEND, I WAS TOLD IN MY DREAMS I WOULD DIE IN MY SLEEP, SOMETHING I TOLD GLP LAST NIGHT BUT DID'NT WANT TOO BELIVE, I WAS TOLD ON DEC 21,2012 AT 2:56PM I WOULD BE CALLED HOME hf AND YOU KNOW WHAT MY FRIEND, I'M READY hf

Well being the native American you claim to be, I respect your beliefs and wish your journey is tranquil and enlightening. I'll be around on the 22nd, did you want me do do anything for you before you go?

<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALL I WANT IS ALITTLE DOOM IS THAT TOO MUCH tantrum

Bored?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28784677

SEEMS YOU ARE ALITTLE LATE scheming
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28828014
Australia
12/01/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

drama

OHH THE DRAMA

GLP