Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,187 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 950,232
Pageviews Today: 1,695,582Threads Today: 726Posts Today: 12,869
07:14 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))

AddictedToInfo

User ID: 26817230
United States
12/01/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
I can't wait for the 21st to come and go with nothing happening. What is the next doom date anyways?
 Quoting: Cybermerc

2012 is not about DOOM! That was a media enema. 2012 is about GREAT CHANGE.

1. Earth
2. Economic
3. Consciousness, AND
4. The return of the Gods OR God

Way more interesting the "end" of the world. Sounds like the beginning of something new.
 Quoting: M.E.

I really believe this to be true... However, if nothing at all happens or nothing at all is felt, I will for sure lose hope in all that exists.... Because all that exists- is trumped by discoveries of these ancient civilizations. These ancient civilizations created things we modern men still can not create. Most, if not All ancient civilizations predicted and pointed to a specific alignment and date in ''time''. This time period...... So therefore if it goes and comes with nothing, then everything is nothing, and I have no faith left in the planet because it will be forever doomed on the path it's going.....

That being said, I truly believe something MAJOR will happen that alters "LIFE" In-General on this beautiful planet....Everyone KNOWS it NEEDS it! This planet is doomed if it doesn't undergo extreme and FAST change.... SOON...
TheOne
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3978737
United States
12/01/2012 03:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: This is Huge: 25,920 Minutes from December 3, 2012, 11:11am to December 21, 2012, 11:11am.((THE TIME HAS COME)))
12-3-12 Global Meditation

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3978737
United States
12/01/2012 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

User ID: 25511458
United States
12/01/2012 03:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is like being in a race. You know the finish line is ahead, and yet you know that after the race is over, you did your best given what was available to you and now you get to enjoy the beginning of a celebration.

I'm not a follower of religion, never have been, but I do believe in spirituality, alternative forces, higher conciousness.

Great time to be alive, let do this race together !
 Quoting: Redpaw360

BUT IN THIS RACE I ALREADY KNOW HOW I DIE MY FRIEND, I WAS TOLD IN MY DREAMS I WOULD DIE IN MY SLEEP, SOMETHING I TOLD GLP LAST NIGHT BUT DID'NT WANT TOO BELIVE, I WAS TOLD ON DEC 21,2012 AT 2:56PM I WOULD BE CALLED HOME hf AND YOU KNOW WHAT MY FRIEND, I'M READY hf
 Quoting: <<TIMEWATCHER>>

Well being the native American you claim to be, I respect your beliefs and wish your journey is tranquil and enlightening. I'll be around on the 22nd, did you want me do do anything for you before you go?

HELP AS MANY AS YOU CAN TO PASS THE PATH OF GOOD AND THOUGH THE LIGHT OF GOD AND BECOME ONE WITH HIMSELF hf
GLP Disclaimer

DON'T BELIEVE A DAMN WORD YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE!

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.
--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
--John F. Kennedy

All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
--Albert Einstein
Redpaw360

User ID: 11235712
United States
12/01/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is like being in a race. You know the finish line is ahead, and yet you know that after the race is over, you did your best given what was available to you and now you get to enjoy the beginning of a celebration.

I'm not a follower of religion, never have been, but I do believe in spirituality, alternative forces, higher conciousness.

BUT IN THIS RACE I ALREADY KNOW HOW I DIE MY FRIEND, I WAS TOLD IN MY DREAMS I WOULD DIE IN MY SLEEP, SOMETHING I TOLD GLP LAST NIGHT BUT DID'NT WANT TOO BELIVE, I WAS TOLD ON DEC 21,2012 AT 2:56PM I WOULD BE CALLED HOME hf AND YOU KNOW WHAT MY FRIEND, I'M READY hf

Well being the native American you claim to be, I respect your beliefs and wish your journey is tranquil and enlightening. I'll be around on the 22nd, did you want me do do anything for you before you go?

HELP AS MANY AS YOU CAN TO PASS THE PATH OF GOOD AND THOUGH THE LIGHT OF GOD AND BECOME ONE WITH HIMSELF hf

Don't take offense, I'm just asking.

Can one be good without God? And live a good life and do good things without god.....

Please answer
Oregon Constitution Article I, Section 27

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
Matrix-V

User ID: 27588863
Canada
12/01/2012 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I can't wait for the 21st to come and go with nothing happening. What is the next doom date anyways?
 Quoting: Cybermerc

2012 is not about DOOM! That was a media enema. 2012 is about GREAT CHANGE.

1. Earth
2. Economic
3. Consciousness, AND
4. The return of the Gods OR God

Way more interesting the "end" of the world. Sounds like the beginning of something new.
 Quoting: M.E.

I really believe this to be true... However, if nothing at all happens or nothing at all is felt, I will for sure lose hope in all that exists.... Because all that exists- is trumped by discoveries of these ancient civilizations. These ancient civilizations created things we modern men still can not create. Most, if not All ancient civilizations predicted and pointed to a specific alignment and date in ''time''. This time period...... So therefore if it goes and comes with nothing, then everything is nothing, and I have no faith left in the planet because it will be forever doomed on the path it's going.....

That being said, I truly believe something MAJOR will happen that alters "LIFE" In-General on this beautiful planet....Everyone KNOWS it NEEDS it! This planet is doomed if it doesn't undergo extreme and FAST change.... SOON...
 Quoting: AddictedToInfo

well spoken... i mean well typed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28488925
United States
12/01/2012 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
also, just to throw in another interesting element...
On the dollar and Euro currency charts all the major moving averages have come together in a single point...I've never seen this before in the currency charts but it usually precludes BIG moves coming in most stock and commodities...

Sorry I can't post the chart here it seems...
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Can one be good without God? And live a good life and do good things without god.....

Please answer

YES, MY PEOPLE HAVE ALOT OF GODS,AND YOU CAN BE WITHOUT GOD AND GOD STILL LOVES YOU AND WITH DOING GOOD YOU WILL BE WELCOME IN HIS KINDOM, THATS HOW I WAS RISE hf
GLP Disclaimer

The reader is responsible for discerning the validity, factuality or implications of information posted here, be it fictional or based on real events. Moderators on this forum make every effort to review the material posted on this site however, it is not realistically possible for our small staff to manually review each and every one of the more than 20,000 posts GodlikeProductions gets on a daily basis.

The content of posts on this site, including but not limited to links to other web sites, are the expressed opinion of the original poster and are in no way representative of or endorsed by the owners or administration of this website. The posts on this website are the opinion of the specific author and are not statements of advice, opinion, or factual information on behalf of the owner or administration of GodlikeProductions. This site may contain adult language, if you feel you might be offended by such content, you should log off immediately.

Not all posts on this website are intended as truthful or factual assertion by their authors. Some users of this website are participating in internet role playing, with or without the use of an avatar. NO post on this website should be considered factual information on face value alone.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."- Samuel Adams

"...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission.
--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
>:Aldabaran:<

User ID: 28311173
Italy
12/01/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

It is a great time in the history of the world, to be alive, that's what I conclude.

I don't think i would be so great if that will be another Atlantis' downfall. It sure has to be a concentration camp of labor and pain and darkness.
Nature, holy nature!
I do not sit in a church to feel better about me. In walled rooms ... No! If i want to feel better I go in the nature, to a sea or a&#65279; forest! That makes me happy. Nature gives me power and a pure feeling of life.
Churches are the cesspit of all the impurity that people gather voluntarily.

Water, trees and&#65279; birds, they dont judge, they embrace you without expecting anything in return.
People go to church to feel accepted,&#65279; and it works for some people; I have no problem with that. I just don't think that going to church is the right path for all people, that is why I cherish the ability to believe what I want. Don't hesitate to hold your own beliefs even if they do not coincide with the Bible.
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
PIN REQUEST FOR MORE PEOPLE TO SEE!!!
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28751135
United States
12/01/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I would be a bit worried if your average respiratory rate was 18! More like 12-16 !!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27579928

I am a nurse, and when we check respiratory rate for adults, we are looking for a rate from 12-20 breaths per minute, with 12 being at the low end and 20 at the high. Optimal rate is 14-18. Sorry, it's late....too many numbers here tonight! :laughingcathehe:
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump NEED HELP TO KEEP THIS PINNED!!!
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Please answer

YES, MY PEOPLE HAVE ALOT OF GODS,AND YOU CAN BE WITHOUT GOD AND GOD STILL LOVES YOU AND WITH DOING GOOD YOU WILL BE WELCOME IN HIS KINDOM, THATS HOW I WAS RISE hf

Okay, thanks for that.

Back on topic now....

The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power.
2be0rnot2be

User ID: 28548142
United States
12/01/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

101icu
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

SORRY I MEANT KINGDOM

Please answer

Okay, thanks for that.

Back on topic now....

GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
What do you feel wil be the first telling signs on Monday the 3rd?.

<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

IT WON'T START IN THE AM, IT WILL START AT 6:30PM NY TIME, IN MY DREAM IT WAS SAID TO BE A EQ, DON'T KNOW WHERE, AND TRUST ME YOU WILL KNOW hf
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28494403
United States
12/01/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post

IT WON'T START IN THE AM, IT WILL START AT 6:30PM NY TIME, IN MY DREAM IT WAS SAID TO BE A EQ, DON'T KNOW WHERE, AND TRUST ME YOU WILL KNOW hf

So you're saying that around 6:30 PM EST, a massive earthquake will hit?

And what will you do if we reach the 4th and nothing over a 5.0 is reported?
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28828014
Australia
12/01/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28494403

delete his account and run away like a little bitch.

cruise
<<TIMEWATCHER>>  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28828014

I'm paid up till 2/14/12 bitch!! But what I said is what I seen.
GLP Disclaimer

--Samuel Adams

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--John F. Kennedy

--Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16344097
United States
12/01/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
OOOOO Ok I get it now!! This explains everything!

Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Interesting.

I follow EQ's and have always wondered why most people don't associate past historical EQ information with what could occur on similar times and dates, kind of like the numbers for DEC 3rd - 21st.

That being noted, the only thing I have felt is really overdue this time of year is this historical event. I've watched the St. Lawrence Riverway for signs, and we've had a few indicators.... but I think this event is coming.

[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28828014
Australia
12/01/2012 03:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28828014

I'm paid up till 2/14/12 bitch!! But what I said is what I seen.

we shall see.

ya'll false prophets are all the same...

ROFL.
mesna
User ID: 28829501
Canada
12/01/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm reading my thoughts in your post! So rare coincidence
That is exactly my philosophy, good to know. Worlds apart yet so close! Be well
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16344097
United States
12/01/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
OOOOO Ok I get it now!! This explains everything!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16344097

My personal favorites are these:

"Are you a mexican or a mexican't?" Rooolll OFL

"So who are you? Are you like some kind of special forces guy or something? No I'm just a cook" LOL

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick arse and I am all out of bubble gum" Rorrrr lol

"Put the bunny back in the box!" lmao

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE IS THIS NEXT ONE

"Its a pressure valve! Won't open unless there is tremendous pressure!" ROFLMFAO
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10292400
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
This needs to be re pinned
Redpaw360

United States
12/01/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm reading my thoughts in your post! So rare coincidence
That is exactly my philosophy, good to know. Worlds apart yet so close! Be well
 Quoting: mesna 28829501

Be careful over there, Greece is not looking good for seismic activity. The patterns and depths are baffling as to what it could be leading up to.

Dodecanese Area is:

moshpit

Last Edited by Redpaw360 on 12/01/2012 04:18 AM

trailingedge

User ID: 28056328
Australia
12/01/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
5 stars from me
Pin request
bump
where thought goes, energy flows

"youth is the ultimate wealth, and you're a bit poorer today."

GLP