Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 562,170
Pageviews Today: 939,665Threads Today: 317Posts Today: 5,661
10:59 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Return to me, and I will return to you, saith the Lord of hosts.

Son of Man
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 28812813
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Return to me, and I will return to you, saith the Lord of hosts.
Mr Lynx - Judgement Come

[link to www.youtube.com]

Proverbs 1: [22] O children, how long will you love childishness, and fools covet those things which are hurtful to themselves, and the unwise hate knowledge?[23] Turn ye at my reproof: behold I will utter my spirit to you, and will shew you my words.

Psalms 74:[5] I said to the wicked: Do not act wickedly: and to the sinners: Lift not up your horns.

[6] Lift not up your horns on high: speak not iniquity against God. [7] For neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the desert hills: [8] For God is the judge. One he putteth down, and another he lifteth up:

[9] For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup of strong wine full of mixture. And he hath poured it out from this to that: but the dregs thereof are not emptied: all the sinners of the earth shall drink.

Isaias (Isaiah) 56:[8] The Lord God, who gathereth the scattered of Israel, saith: I will still gather unto him his congregation. [9] All ye beasts of the field come to devour, all ye beasts of the forest. [10] His watchmen are all blind, they are all ignorant: dumb dogs not able to bark, seeing vain things, sleeping and loving dreams.

[11] And meet impudent dogs, they never had enough: the shepherds themselves knew no understanding: all have turned aside into their own way, every one after his own gain, from the first even to the last. [12] Come, let us take wine, and be filled with drunkenness: and it shall be as today, so also tomorrow, and much more.

Proverbs 15: [8] The victims of the wicked are abominable to the Lord: the vows of the just are acceptable. [9] The way of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: he that followeth justice is beloved by him.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 4: [19] My bowels, my bowels are in pain, the senses of my heart are troubled within me, I will not hold my peace, for my soul hath heard the sound of the trumpet, the cry of battle. [20] Destruction upon destruction is called for, and all the earth is laid waste: my tents are destroyed on a sudden, and my pavilions in a moment.

[21] How long shall I see men fleeing away, how long shall I hear the sound of the trumpet? [22] For my foolish people have not known me: they are foolish and senseless children: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.[23] I beheld the earth, and lo it was void, and nothing: and the heavens, and there was no light in them. [24] I looked upon the mountains, and behold they trembled: and all the hills were troubled. [25] I beheld, and lo there was no man: and all the birds of the air were gone.

Psalms 36:[10] For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: and thou shalt seek his place, and shalt not find it.

[11] But the meek shall inherit the land, and shall delight in abundance of peace. [12] The sinner shall watch the just man: and shall gnash upon him with his teeth.

[13] But the Lord shall laugh at him: for he foreseeth that his day shall come. [14] The wicked have drawn out the sword: they have bent their bow. To cast down the poor and needy, to kill the upright of heart. [15] Let their sword enter into their own hearts, and let their bow be broken.

[16] Better is a little to the just, than the great riches of the wicked. [17] For the arms of the wicked shall be broken in pieces; but the Lord strengtheneth the just. [18] The Lord knoweth the days of undefiled; and their inheritance shall be for ever. [19] They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled: [20] Because the wicked shall perish. And the enemies of the Lord, presently after they shall be honoured and exalted, shall come to nothing and vanish like smoke.

Isaias (Isaiah) 59:[1] Behold the hand of the Lord is not shortened that it cannot save, neither is his ear heavy that it cannot hear. [2] But your iniquities have divided between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you that he should not hear.

[3] For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity: your lips have spoken lies, and your tongue uttereth iniquity. [4] There is none that calleth upon justice, neither is there any one that judgeth truly: but they trust in a mere nothing, and speak vanities: they have conceived labour, and brought forth iniquity.

Hologram - Popof

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 23: [23] Am I, think ye, a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off? [24] Shall a man be hid in secret places, and I not see him, saith the Lord? do not I fill heaven and earth, saith the Lord? [25] I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, and say: I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

[26] How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies, and that prophesy the delusions of their own heart? [27] Who seek to make my people forget my name through their dreams, which they tell every man to his neighbour: as their fathers forgot my name for Baal.

Deuteronomy 32: [4] The works of God are perfect, and all his ways are judgments: God is faithful and without any iniquity, he is just and right.[5] They have sinned against him, and are nose of his children in their filth: they are a wicked and perverse generation.

Isaias (Isaiah) 59: [7] Their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are unprofitable thoughts: wasting and destruction are in their ways. [8] They have not known the way of peace, and there is no judgment in their steps: their paths are become crooked to them, every one that treadeth in them, knoweth no peace.

[9] Therefore is judgment far from us, and justice shall not overtake us. We looked for light, and behold darkness: brightness, and we have walked in the dark. [10] We have groped for the wall, and like the blind we have groped as if we had no eyes: we have stumbled at noonday as in darkness, we are in dark places as dead men.

[11] We shall roar all of us like bears, and shall lament as mournful doves. We have looked for judgment, and there is none: for salvation, and it is far from us. [12] For our iniquities are multiplied before thee, and our sins have testified against us: for our wicked doings are with us, and we have known our iniquities:

[13] In sinning and lying against the Lord: and we have turned away so that we went not after our God, but spoke calumny and transgression: we have conceived, and uttered from the heart, words of falsehood. [14] And judgment is turned away backward, and justice hath stood far off: because truth hath fallen down in the street, and equity could not come in. [15] And truth hath been forgotten: and he that departed from evil, lay open to be a prey: and the Lord saw, and it appeared evil in his eyes, because there is no judgment.

[16] And he saw that there is not a man: and he stood astonished, because there is none to oppose himself:

[15] I know thy works, that thou art neither cold, nor hot. I would thou wert cold, or hot.

[16] But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth. [17] Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.

[18] I counsel thee to buy of me gold fire tried, that thou mayest be made rich; and mayest be clothed in white garments, and that the shame of thy nakedness may not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. [19] Such as I love, I rebuke and chastise. Be zealous therefore, and do penance. [20] Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

[21] To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne. [22] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Abdias (Obadiah) 1:[15] For the day of the Lord is at hand upon all nations: as thou hast done, so shall it be done to thee: he will turn thy reward upon thy own head.

Isaias (Isaiah)66:[15] For behold the Lord will come with fire, and his chariots are like a whirlwind, to render his wrath in indignation, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

[16] For the Lord shall judge by fire, and by his sword unto all flesh, and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

[17] They that were sanctified, and thought themselves clean in the gardens behind the gate within, they that did eat swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse: they shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

Moloko - Time Is Now (Munkey Dubstep Remix)

Last Edited by Son of Man on 02/16/2014 02:43 PM
1 Chronicles 16:22 Touch not my anointed: and do no evil to my prophets.
Colossians 2:[21] Touch not, taste not, handle not:

Thread: Thus saith the LORD: Behold I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

Thread: Jesus began to preach, and to say: Do penance, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Extra Ecclesiam nulla salus

Thread: Hell is real and most people are just a breath away from it. Ignorance is no excuse.

3 Kings (1 Kings) 18: [15] And Elias said: As the Lord of hosts liveth, before whose face I stand, this day.

Amos 3:7 For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

BEHOLD! THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!

Matthew 10: [34] Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 25: [27] And thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts the God of Israel: Drink ye, and be drunken, and vomit: and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword, which I shall send among you.
[28] And if they refuse to take the cup at thy hand to drink, thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Drinking you shall drink:

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 22:[29] O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the Lord.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 39: [8] Behold it cometh, and it is done, saith the Lord God: this is the day whereof I have spoken.

2 Corinthians 11:31
The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed for ever, knoweth that I lie not.

Matthew 26:[46] Rise, let us go: behold he is at hand that will betray me.[47] As he yet spoke, behold Judas, one of
the twelve, came.

Aggeus (Haggai) 2: [7] For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet one little while, and I will move the heaven and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land.

(Isaiah) 24:[3] With desolation shall the earth be laid waste, and it shall be utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

Zacharias (Zachariah) 13:7
Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that cleaveth to me, saith the Lord of hosts: strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered:

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 18:32
For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.
V.R.S. N.S.M.V. S.M.Q.L. I.V.B. N.D.S.M.D. C.S.S.M.L. C.S.P.B.
Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 28909890
Australia
12/02/2012 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Return to me, and I will return to you, saith the Lord of hosts.
Christ, Mankind's Only Help

Thread: Thus saith the LORD: Behold I set before you the way of life, and the way of death.

Thread: Jesus began to preach, and to say: Do penance, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Thread: Hell is real and most people are just a breath away from it. Ignorance is no excuse.

3 Kings (1 Kings) 18: [15] And Elias said: As the Lord of hosts liveth, before whose face I stand, this day.

Amos 3:7 For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.

Matthew 10: [34] Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 25: [27] And thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts the God of Israel: Drink ye, and be drunken, and vomit: and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword, which I shall send among you.
[28] And if they refuse to take the cup at thy hand to drink, thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Drinking you shall drink:

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 39: [8] Behold it cometh, and it is done, saith the Lord God: this is the day whereof I have spoken.

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who is blessed for ever, knoweth that I lie not.

Matthew 26:[46] Rise, let us go: behold he is at hand that will betray me.[47] As he yet spoke, behold Judas, one of
the twelve, came.

Aggeus (Haggai) 2: [7] For thus saith the Lord of hosts: Yet one little while, and I will move the heaven and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land.

(Isaiah) 24:[3] With desolation shall the earth be laid waste, and it shall be utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that cleaveth to me, saith the Lord of hosts: strike the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered:

For I desire not the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God, return ye and live.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27303814
United States
12/02/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Calling every king and queen, every religious authority, every politician, every banker, every oil company exec, and every proclaimed messiah...
Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 28909890
Australia
12/02/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Luke 12:[49] I am come to cast fire on the earth; and what will I, but that it be kindled?

Litany of the Holy Ghost

Job 5: [6] Nothing upon earth is done without a voice cause, and sorrow doth not spring out of the ground. [7] Man is born to labour and the bird to fly. [8] Wherefore I will pray to the Lord, and address my speech to God:

[9] Who doth great things and unsearchable and wonderful things without number: [10] Who giveth rain upon the face of the earth, and watereth all things with waters:

[11] Who setteth up the humble on high, and comforteth with health those that mourn. [12] Who bringeth to nought the designs of the malignant, so that their hands cannot accomplish what they had begun:

[13] Who catcheth the wise in their craftiness, and disappointeth the counsel of the wicked: [14] They shall meet with darkness in the day, and grope at noonday as in the night. [15] But he shall save the needy from the sword of their mouth, and the poor from the hand of the violent.

The Potter Knows the Clay - Perrys

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 7512372
United Kingdom
12/08/2012 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moston & Malente - I Go Round (Official Video)

Psalms Chapter 69
2 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in even unto the soul.

3 I am sunk in deep mire, where there is no standing;
I am come into deep waters, and the flood overwhelmeth me.
4 I am weary of my crying; my throat is dried; mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.

5 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of my head;
they that would cut me off, being mine enemies wrongfully, are many; should I restore that which I took not away?
6 O God, Thou knowest my folly; and my trespasses are not hid from Thee.

7 Let not them that wait for Thee be ashamed through me, O Lord GOD of hosts;
let not those that seek Thee be brought to confusion through me, O God of Israel.

8 Because for Thy sake I have borne reproach; confusion hath covered my face.
9 I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
10 Because zeal for Thy house hath eaten me up, and the reproaches of them that reproach Thee are fallen upon me.

11 And I wept with my soul fasting, and that became unto me a reproach.
12 I made sackcloth also my garment, and I became a byword unto them.
13 They that sit in the gate talk of me; and I am the song of the drunkards.

14 But as for me, let my prayer be unto Thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time; O God, in the abundance of Thy mercy,
answer me with the truth of Thy salvation.
15 Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink; let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters.

16 Let not the waterflood overwhelm me, neither let the deep swallow me up;
and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
17 Answer me, O LORD, for Thy mercy is good; according to the multitude of Thy compassions turn Thou unto me.

18 And hide not Thy face from Thy servant; for I am in distress; answer me speedily.
19 Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it; ransom me because of mine enemies.
20 Thou knowest my reproach, and my shame, and my confusion; mine adversaries are all before Thee.

21 Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am sore sick;
and I looked for some to show compassion, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none.
22 Yea, they put poison into my food; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

23 Let their table before them become a snare; and when they are in peace, let it become a trap.
24 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to totter.
25 Pour out Thine indignation upon them, and let the fierceness of Thine anger overtake them.
26 Let their encampment be desolate; let none dwell in their tents.

27 For they persecute him whom Thou hast smitten; and they tell of the pain of those whom Thou hast wounded.
28 Add iniquity unto their iniquity; and let them not come into Thy righteousness.
29 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.
30 But I am afflicted and in pain; let Thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.

31 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
32 And it shall please the LORD better than a bullock that hath horns and hoofs.
33 The humble shall see it, and be glad; ye that seek after God, let your heart revive.
34 For the LORD hearkeneth unto the needy, and despiseth not His prisoners.

35 Let heaven and earth praise Him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.
36 For God will save Zion, and build the cities of Judah; and they shall abide there, and have it in possession.
37 The seed also of His servants shall inherit it; and they that love His name shall dwell therein.

Isaias (Isaiah) 43 [2] When thou shalt pass through the waters, I will be with thee, and the rivers shall not cover thee: when thou shalt walk in the fire, thou shalt not be burnt, and the flames shall not burn in thee:

[3] For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I have given Egypt for thy atonement, Ethiopia and Saba for thee. [4] Since thou becamest honourable in my eyes, thou art glorious: I have loved thee, and I will give men for thee, and people for thy life. [5] Fear not, for I am with thee:

Positive - They Cannot Stop Me Now

the twelve, came.

Spiritoftruth

User ID: 28769673
Australia
12/08/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
repent before you find out hard way what bearing false witness leads too.
Be always ready for ye know not the day or hour the son of man shall return.
Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 29501800
Australia
12/10/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
repent before you find out hard way what bearing false witness leads too.
 Quoting: Spiritoftruth

Thread: Sunday is the 7th day Sabbath, Saith God Almighty. The Lord of hosts.

Shake The Devil Off - Electro Club Mix - DJ Frank Nuckless feat. Christine

Job 24: [1] Times are not hid from the Almighty: but they that know him, know not his days. [2] Some have removed landmarks, have taken away flocks by force, and fed them. [3] They have driven away the ass of the fatherless, and have taken away the widow's ox for a pledge.

[4] They have overturned the way of the poor, and have oppressed together the meek of the earth. [5] Others like wild asses in the desert go forth to their work: by watching for a prey they get bread for their children.

[6] They reap the field that is not their own, and gather the vintage of his vineyard whom by violence they have oppressed.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 14:[6] And the wild asses stood upon the rocks, they snuffed up the wind like dragons, their eyes failed, because there was no grass. [7] If our iniquities have testified against us, O Lord, do thou it for thy name's sake, for our rebellions are many, we have sinned against thee.

[8] O expectation of Israel, the Saviour thereof in time of trouble: why wilt thou be a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man turning in to lodge? [9] Why wilt thou be as a wandering man, as a mighty man that cannot save? but thou, O Lord, art among us, and thy name is called upon by us, forsake us not.

[10] Thus saith the Lord to his people, that have loved to move their feet, and have not rested, and have not pleased the Lord: He will now remember their iniquities, and visit their sins.

Tobias (Tobit) 6:[16] Then the angel Raphael said to him: Hear me, and I will shew thee who they are, over whom the devil can prevail. [17] For they who in such manner receive matrimony, as to shut out God from themselves, and from their mind, and to give themselves to their lust, as the horse and mule, which have not understanding, over them the devil hath power.

Acts Of Apostles 13:10
O full of all guile, and of all deceit, child of the devil, enemy of all justice, thou ceasest not to pervert the right ways of the Lord.

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil: for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose, the Son of God appeared, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Acts Of Apostles 10:38
Jesus of Nazareth: how God anointed him with the Holy Ghost, and with power, who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed by the devil, for God was with him.

Ephesians 4:27
Give not place to the devil.

Ephesians 6:11
Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil.

1 Timothy 3:6
lest being puffed up with pride, he fall into the judgment of the devil.

1 Timothy 6:9
For they that will become rich, fall into temptation, and into the snare of the devil, and into many unprofitable and hurtful desires, which drown men into destruction and perdition.

2 Timothy 2:26
And they may recover themselves from the snares of the devil, by whom they are held captive at his will.

James 4:7
Be subject therefore to God, but resist the devil, and he will fly from you.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober and watch: because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, goeth about seeking whom he may devour.

I love Sunday - Marta

Psalms 54:17
But I have cried to God: and the Lord will save me.

Psalms 135:12
With a mighty hand and a stretched out arm: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Psalms 43:7
For I will not trust in my bow: neither shall my sword save me.

Baruch 4:21
Be of good comfort, my children, cry to the Lord, and he will deliver you out of the hand of the princes your enemies.

Psalms 144:19
He will do the will of them that fear him: and he will hear their prayer, and save them.

Psalms 36:40
And the Lord will help them and deliver them: and he will rescue them from the wicked, and save them, because they have hoped in him.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 30: [10] Therefore fear thou not, my servant Jacob, saith the Lord, neither be dismayed, O Israel: for behold, I will save thee from a country afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity: and Jacob shall return, and be at rest, and abound with all good things, and there shall be none whom he may fear:

[11] For I am with thee, saith the Lord, to save thee: for I will utterly consume all the nations, among which I have scattered thee: but I will not utterly consume thee: but I will chastise thee in judgment, that thou mayst not seem to thyself innocent.

[12] For thus saith the Lord: Thy bruise is incurable, thy wound is very grievous. [13] There is none to judge thy judgment to bind it up: thou hast no healing medicines.

[14] All thy lovers have forgotten thee, and will not seek after thee: for I have wounded thee with the wound of an enemy, with a cruel chastisement: by reason of the multitude of thy iniquities, thy sins are hardened.

[15] Why criest thou for thy affliction? thy sorrow is incurable: for the multitude of thy iniquity, and for thy hardened sins I have done these things to thee.

[16] Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured: and all thy enemies shall be carried into captivity: and they that waste thee shall be wasted, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey. [17] For I will close up thy scar, and will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord.

Isaias (Isaiah) 44:9
The makers of idols are all of them nothing, and their best beloved things shall not profit them. They are their witnesses, that they do not see, nor understand, that they may be ashamed.

Wisdom 15:[15] For they have esteemed all the idols of the heathens for gods, which neither have the use of eyes to see, nor noses to draw breath, nor ears to hear, nor fingers of hands to handle, and as for their feet, they are slow to walk.

[16] For man made them: and he that borroweth his own breath, fashioned them. For no man can make a god like to himself. [17] For being mortal himself, he formeth a dead thing with his wicked hands. For he is better than they whom he worshippeth, because he indeed hath lived, though he were mortal, but they never.

[18] Moreover they worship also the vilest creatures: but things without sense compared to these, are worse than they. [19] Yea, neither by sight can any man see good of these beasts. But they have fled from the praise of God, and from his blessing.

Micheas (Micah) 1:7
And all her graven things shall be cut in pieces, and all her wages shall be burnt with fire, and I will bring to destruction all her idols: for they were gathered together of the hire of a harlot, and unto the hire of a harlot they shall return.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 13:23
Therefore you shall not see vain things, nor divine divinations any more, and I will deliver my people out of your hand: and you shall know that I am the Lord.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 13:21
And I will tear your pillows, and will deliver my people out of your hand, neither shall they be any more in your hands to be a prey: and you shall know that I am the Lord.

Numbers 25:[1] And Israel at that time abode in Settim, and the people committed fornication with the daughters of Moab, [2] Who called them to their sacrifices. And they ate of them, and adored their gods. [3] And Israel was initiated to Beelphegor: upon which the Lord being angry,

[4] Said to Moses: Take all the princes of the people, and hang them up on gibbets against the sun: that my fury may be turned away from Israel.[5] And Moses said to the judges of Israel: Let every man kill his neighbours, that have been initiated to Beelphegor.

[9] And there were slain four and twenty thousand men.

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 46:10
For this is the day of the Lord the God of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may revenge himself of his enemies: the sword shall devour, and shall be filled, and shall be drunk with their blood:

Isaias (Isaiah) 2: [17] And the loftiness of men shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be humbled, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. [18] And idols shall be utterly destroyed. [19] And they shall go into the holes of rocks, and into the caves of the earth from the face of the fear of the Lord, and from the glory of his majesty, when he shall rise up to strike the earth. [20] In that day a man shall cast away his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which he had made for himself to adore, moles and bats.

[21] And he shall go into the clefts of rocks, and into the holes of stones from the face of the fear of the Lord, and from the glory of his majesty, when he shall rise up to strike the earth. [22] Cease ye therefore from the man, whose breath is in his nostrils, for he is reputed high.

Judges 5:31
So let all thy enemies perish, O Lord: but let them that love thee shine, as the sun shineth in his rising.

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 29565662
United Kingdom
12/10/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Test

Psalms 49:15
And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Song of Moses (The Lord is my strength and my song)

Last Edited by Son of Man on 12/10/2012 03:56 PM

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 29774555
United Kingdom
12/13/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Marco V - Unprepared (Marcel Woods Remix)

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 30767511
United Kingdom
12/24/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Garden

Amos 8:[11] Behold the days come, saith the Lord, and I will send forth a famine into the land: not a famine of bread, nor a thirst of water, but of hearing the word of the Lord.

[12] And they shall move from sea to sea, and from the north to the east: they shall go about seeking the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

Zacharias (Zachariah) 1: [3] And thou shalt say to them: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Turn ye to me, saith the Lord of hosts: and I will turn to you, saith the Lord of hosts.

[4] Be not as your fathers, to whom the former prophets have cried, saying: Thus saith the Lord of hosts: Turn ye from your evil ways, and from your wicked thoughts: but they did not give ear, neither did they hearken to me, saith the Lord.

Zacharias (Zachariah) 8:[16] These then are the things, which you shall do: Speak ye truth every one to his neighbour: judge ye truth and judgment of peace in your gates.

[17] And let none of you imagine evil in your hearts against his friend: and love not a false oath: for all these are the things that I hate, saith the Lord.

Mark 11: [22] And Jesus answering, saith to them: Have the faith of God. [23] Amen I say to you, that whosoever shall say to this mountain, Be thou removed and be cast into the sea, and shall not stagger in his heart, but believe, that whatsoever he saith shall be done; it shall be done unto him.

[24] Therefore I say unto you, all things, whatsoever you ask when ye pray, believe that you shall receive; and they shall come unto you. [25] And when you shall stand to pray, forgive, if you have aught against any man; that your Father also, who is in heaven, may forgive you your sins.

Matthew 6: [14] For if you will forgive men their offences, your heavenly Father will forgive you also your offences. [15] But if you will not forgive men, neither will your Father forgive you your offences.

[8] And I will move all nations: AND THE DESIRED OF ALL NATIONS SHALL COME: and I will fill this house with glory: saith the Lord of hosts. [9] The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts.

Neelix Call Me

the twelve, came.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30708042
United States
12/24/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is God mad?
I AM
User ID: 30706029
United States
12/24/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 30767511
United Kingdom
12/24/2012 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is God mad?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30708042

My Redeemer is Faithful & True

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 29: [19] Because they have not hearkened to my words, saith the Lord: which I sent to them by my servants the prophets, rising by night, and sending: and you have not heard, saith the Lord.

Amos 4: [1] Hear this word, ye fat kine that are in the mountains of Samaria: you that oppress the needy, and crush the poor: that say to your masters: Bring, and we will drink.

[2] The Lord God hath sworn by his holiness, that lo, the days shall come upon you, when they shall lift you up on pikes, and what shall remain of you in boiling pots. [3] And you shall go out at the breaches one over against the other, and you shall be cast forth into Armon, saith the Lord.

[4] Come ye to Bethel, and do wickedly: to Galgal, and multiply transgressions: and bring in the morning your victims, your tithes in three days. [5] And offer a sacrifice of praise with leaven: and call free offerings, and proclaim it: for so you would do, O children of Israel, saith the Lord God.

[6] Whereupon I also have given you dulness of teeth in all your cities, and want of bread in all your places: yet you have not returned to me, saith the Lord.

[7] I also have withholden the rain from you, when there were yet three months to the harvest: and I caused it to rain upon one city, and caused it not to rain upon another city: one piece was rained upon: and the piece whereupon I rained not, withered. [8] And two and three cities went to one city to drink water, and were not filled: yet you returned not to me, saith the Lord.

[9] I struck you with a burning wind, and with mildew, the palmerworm hath eaten up your many gardens, and your vineyards: your olive groves, and fig groves: yet you returned not to me, saith the Lord.

[10] I sent death upon you in the way of Egypt, I slew your young men with the sword, even to the captivity of your horses: and I made the stench of your camp to come up into your nostrils: yet you returned not to me, saith the Lord.

[11] I destroyed some of you, as God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrha, and you were as a firebrand plucked out of the burning: yet you returned not to me, saith the Lord.

[12] Therefore I will do these things to thee, O Israel: and after I shall have done these things to thee, be prepared to meet thy God, O Israel.

[13] For behold he that formeth the mountains and createth the wind, and declareth his word to man, he that maketh the morning mist, and walketh upon the high places of the earth: the Lord the God of hosts is his name.

Sodom and Gomorrah by Tiko Angelos and Gitta Dan

Genesis 6:[11] And the earth was corrupted before God, and was filled with iniquity. [12] And when God had seen that the earth was corrupted (for all flesh had corrupted its way upon the earth,)

[13] He said to Noe: The end of all flesh is come before me, the earth is filled with iniquity through them, and I will destroy them with the earth.

Genesis 18: [20] And the Lord said: The cry of Sodom and Gomorrha is multiplied, and their sin is become exceedingly grievous.

[21] I will go down and see whether they have done according to the cry that is come to me: or whether it be not so, that I may know.

Genesis 19: [23] The sun was risen upon the earth, and Lot entered into Segor. [24] And the Lord rained upon Sodom and Gomorrha brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven. [25] And he destroyed these cities, and all the country about, all the inhabitants of the cities, and all things that spring from the earth.

Jude 1: [4] For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

[5] I will therefore admonish you, though ye once knew all things, that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, did afterwards destroy them that believed not:

[6] And the angels who kept not their principality, but forsook their own habitation, he hath reserved under darkness in everlasting chains, unto the judgment of the great day.

[7] As Sodom and Gomorrha, and the neighbouring cities, in like manner, having given themselves to fornication, and going after other flesh, were made an example, suffering the punishment of eternal fire. [8] In like manner these men also defile the flesh, and despise dominion, and blaspheme majesty.

Luke 17:[26] And as it came to pass in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. [27] They did eat and drink, they married wives, and were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark: and the flood came and destroyed them all.

[28] Likewise as it came to pass, in the days of Lot: they did eat and drink, they bought and sold, they planted and built. [29] And in the day that Lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. [30] Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man shall be revealed.

Micheas (Micah) 7:[2] The holy man is perished out of the earth, and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood, every one hunteth his brother to death.

[3] The evil of their hands they call good: the prince requireth, and the judge is for giving: and the great man hath uttered the desire of his soul, and they have troubled it.

[4] He that is best among them, is as a brier: and he that is righteous, as the thorn of the hedge. The day of thy inspection, thy visitation cometh: now shall be their destruction.

Judith 8: [13] You have set a time for the mercy of the Lord, and you have appointed him a day, according to your pleasure.

[14] But forasmuch as the Lord is patient, let us be penitent for this same thing, and with many tears let us beg his pardon: [15] For God will not threaten like man, nor be inflamed to anger like the son of man.

[16] And therefore let us humble our souls before him, and continuing in an humble spirit, in his service: [17] Let us ask the Lord with tears, that according to his will so he would shew his mercy to us: that as our heart is troubled by their pride, so also we may glorify in our humility.

[18] For we have not followed the sins of our fathers, who forsook their God, and worshipped strange gods. [19] For which crime they were given up to their enemies, to the sword, and to pillage, and to confusion: but we know no other God but him.

Oh If I Miss Heaven - Glen Graham

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 31538776
Australia
01/05/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Give Me Jesus By Judith Gayle

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 32860991
United Kingdom
01/23/2013 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Elijah- Ye People Rend Your Hearts/If With all your Hearts- Ethan Brem

[1] Understanding for Asaph. Attend, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth. [2] I will open my mouth in parables: I will utter propositions from the beginning. [3] How great things have we heard and known, and our fathers have told us. [4] They have not been hidden from their children, in another generation. Declaring the praises of the Lord, and his powers, and his wonders which he hath done. [5] And he set up a testimony in Jacob: and made a law in Israel. How great things he commanded our fathers, that they should make the same known to their children:

[6] That another generation might know them. The children that should be born and should rise up, and declare them to their children. [7] That they may put their hope in God and may not forget the works of God: and may seek his commandments. [8] That they may not become like their fathers, a perverse and exasperating generation. A generation that set not their heart aright: and whose spirit was not faithful to God. [9] The sons of Ephraim who bend and shoot with the bow: they have turned back in the day of battle. [10] They kept not the covenant of God: and in his law they would not walk.

[11] And they forgot his benefits, and his wonders that he had shewn them. [12] Wonderful things did he do in the sight of their fathers, in the land of Egypt, in the field of Tanis. [13] He divided the sea and brought them through: and he made the waters to stand as in a vessel. [14] And he conducted them with a cloud by day: and all the night with a light of fire. [15] He struck the rock in the wilderness: and gave them to drink, as out of the great deep.

[16] He brought forth water out of the rock: and made streams run down as rivers. [17] And they added yet more sin against him: they provoked the most High to wrath in the place without water. [18] And they tempted God in their hearts, by asking meat for their desires. [19] And they spoke ill of God: they said: Can God furnish a table in the wilderness? [20] Because he struck the rock, and the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed. Can he also give bread, or provide a table for his people?

[21] Therefore the Lord heard, and was angry: and a fire was kindled against Jacob, and wrath came up against Israel. [22] Because they believed not in God: and trusted not in his salvation. [23] And he had commanded the clouds from above, and had opened the doors of heaven. [24] And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them the bread of heaven. [25] Man ate the bread of angels: he sent them provisions in abundance.

[26] He removed the south wind from heaven: and by his power brought in the southwest wind. [27] And he rained upon them flesh as dust: and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea. [28] And they fell in the midst of their camp, round about their pavilions. [29] So they did eat, and were filled exceedingly, and he gave them their desire: [30] They were not defrauded of that which they craved. As yet their meat was in their mouth:

you make me stronger - kevin downswell

[31] And the wrath of God came upon them. And he slew the fat ones amongst them, and brought down the chosen men of Israel. [32] In all these things they sinned still: and they believed not for his wondrous works. [33] And their days were consumed in vanity, and their years in haste. [34] When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned, and came to him early in the morning. [35] And they remembered that God was their helper: and the most high God their redeemer.

[36] And they loved him with their mouth: and with their tongue they lied unto him: [37] But their heart was not right with him: nor were they counted faithful in his covenant. [38] But he is merciful, and will forgive their sins: and will not destroy them. And many a time did he turn away his anger: and did not kindle all his wrath. [39] And he remembered that they are flesh: a wind that goeth and returneth not. [40] How often did they provoke him in the desert: and move him to wrath in the place without water?

[41] And they turned back and tempted God: and grieved the holy one of Israel. [42] They remembered not his hand, in the day that he redeemed them from the hand of him that afflicted them: [43] How he wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Tanis. [44] And he turned their rivers into blood, and their showers that they might, not drink. [45] He sent amongst them divers sores of flies, which devoured them: and frogs which destroyed them.

[46] And he gave up their fruits to the blast, and their labours to the locust. [47] And he destroyed their vineyards with hail, and their mulberry trees with hoarfrost. [48] And he gave up their cattle to the hail, and their stock to the fire. [49] And he sent upon them the wrath of his indignation: indignation and wrath and trouble, which he sent by evil angels. [50] He made a way for a path to his anger: he spared not their souls from death, and their cattle he shut up in death.

[51] And he killed all the firstborn in the land of Egypt: the firstfruits of all their labour in the tabernacles of Cham. [52] And he took away his own people as sheep: and guided them in the wilderness like a flock. [53] And he brought them out in hope, and they feared not: and the sea overwhelmed their enemies. [54] And he brought them into the mountain of his sanctuary: the mountain which his right hand had purchased. And he cast out the Gentiles before them: and by lot divided to them their land by a line of distribution. [55] And he made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tabernacles.

Crystal Lewis-Lord I Believe In you

[56] Yet they tempted, and provoked the most high God: and they kept not his testimonies. [57] And they turned away, and kept not the covenant: even like their fathers they were turned aside as a crooked bow. [58] They provoked him to anger on their hills: and moved him to jealousy with their graven things. [59] God heard, and despised them, and he reduced Israel exceedingly as it were to nothing. [60] And he put away the tabernacle of Silo, his tabernacle where he dwelt among men.

[61] And he delivered their strength into captivity: and their beauty into the hands of the enemy. [62] And he shut up his people under the sword: and he despised his inheritance. [63] Fire consumed their young men: and their maidens were not lamented. [64] Their priests fell by the sword: and their widows did not mourn. [65] And the Lord was awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that hath been surfeited with wine.

[66] And he smote his enemies on the hinder parts: he put them to an everlasting reproach. [67] And he rejected the tabernacle of Joseph: and chose not the tribe of Ephraim: [68] But he chose the tribe of Juda, mount Sion which he loved. [69] And he built his sanctuary as of unicorns, in the land which he founded for ever. [70] And he chose his servant David, and took him from the flocks of sheep: he brought him from following the ewes great with young,

[71] To feed Jacob his servant, and Israel his inheritance. [72] And he fed them in the innocence of his heart: and conducted them by the skillfulness of his hands.

popepopepope

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 32899728
United Kingdom
01/23/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Luciano Pavarotti and James Brown - It's a Man's World

Jeremias (Jeremiah) 9: [20] Hear therefore, ye women, the word of the Lord: and let your ears receive the word of his mouth: and teach your daughters wailing: and every one her neighbour mourning.

[21] For death is come up through our windows, it is entered into our houses to destroy the children from without, the young men from the streets.

Proverbs 21:19
It is better to dwell in a wilderness, than with a quarrelsome and passionate woman.

Proverbs 22:14
The mouth of a strange woman is a deep pit: he whom the Lord is angry with, shall fall into it.

Genesis 3:[16] To the woman also he said: I will multiply thy sorrows, and thy conceptions: in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children, and thou shalt be under thy husband's power, and he shall have dominion over thee.

[17] And to Adam he said: Because thou hast hearkened to the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldst not eat, cursed is the earth in thy work; with labour and toil shalt thou eat thereof all the days of thy life.

[18] Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herbs of the earth. [19] In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread till thou return to the earth, out of which thou wast taken: for dust thou art, and into dust thou shalt return.

the twelve, came.

Son of Man  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/23/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
1 Corinthians 14:34
Let women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted them to speak, but to be subject, as also the law saith. [35] But if they would learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is a shame for a woman to speak in the church.

Proverbs 14:[1] A wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish will pull down with her hands that also which is built.

Isaias (Isaiah) 30: [21] And thy ears shall hear the word of one admonishing thee behind thy back: This is the way, walk ye in it: and go not aside neither to the right hand, nor to the left. [22] And thou shalt defile the plates of thy graven things of silver, and the garment of thy molten things of gold, and shalt cast them away as the uncleanness of a menstruous woman. Thou shalt say to it: Get thee hence.

Baruch 6: [28] The childbearing and menstruous women touch their sacrifices: knowing therefore by these things that they are not gods, fear them not. [29] For how can they be called gods? because women set offerings before the gods of silver, and of gold, and of wood:

Proverbs 5: [1] My son, attend to my wisdom, and incline thy ear to my prudence. [2] That thou mayst keep thoughts, and thy lips may preserve instruction. Mind not the deceit of a woman.

[3] For the lips of a harlot are like a honeycomb dropping, and her throat is smoother than oil. [4] But her end is bitter as wormwood, and sharp as a two-edged sword. [5] Her feet go down into death, and her steps go in as far as hell.

[6] They walk not by the path of life, her steps are wandering, and unaccountable. [7] Now therefore, my son, hear me, and depart not from the words of my mouth. [8] Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the doors of her house.

Proverbs 9: [10] The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is prudence.

[11] For by me shall thy days be multiplied, and years of life shall be added to thee. [12] If thou be wise, thou shalt be so to thyself: and if a scorner, thou alone shalt bear the evil.

[13] A foolish woman and clamorous, and full of allurements, and knowing nothing at all, [14] Sat at the door of her house, upon a seat, in a high place of the city, [15] To call them that pass by the way, and go on their journey:

[16] He that is a little one, let him turn to me. And to the fool she said: [17] Stolen waters are sweeter, and hid den bread is more pleasant. [18] And he did not know that giants are there, and that her guests are in the depths of hell.

Proverbs 12: [4] A diligent woman is a crown to her husband: and she that doth things worthy of confusion, is a rottenness in his bones.

Judith 8:29
Now therefore pray for us, for thou art a holy woman, and one fearing God.

popepopepope

the twelve, came.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
01/23/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beautiful OP! :greenwaterheart::paradiseday:

:littlechildpara::lionlammy:

:lionboy:
Son of Man  (OP)

United Kingdom
01/23/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beautiful OP! :greenwaterheart::paradiseday:

:littlechildpara::lionlammy:

:lionboy:
 Quoting: Newheart

Numbers 6: [22] And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: [23] Say to Aaron and his sons: Thus shall you bless the children of Israel, and you shall say to them: [24] The Lord bless thee, and keep thee. [25] The Lord shew his face to thee, and have mercy on thee.

[26] The Lord turn his countenance to thee, and give thee peace. [27] And they shall invoke my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

Be Still

Psalms 104:[1] Alleluia. Give glory to the Lord, and call upon his name: declare his deeds among the Gentiles. [2] Sing to him, yea sing praises to him: relate all his wondrous works. [3] Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. [4] Seek ye the Lord, and be strengthened: seek his face evermore. [5] Remember his marvellous works which he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.

Psalms 7: [18] I will give glory to the Lord according to his justice: and will sing to the name of the Lord the most high.

[Tobias (Tobit) 13: [1] And Tobias the elder opening his mouth, blessed the Lord, and said: Thou art great, O Lord, for ever, and thy kingdom is unto all ages: [2] For thou scourgest, and thou savest: thou leadest down to hell, and bringest up again: and there is none that can escape thy hand. [3] Give glory to the Lord, ye children of Israel, and praise him in the sight of the Gentiles: [4] Because he hath therefore scattered you among the Gentiles, who know not him, that you may declare his wonderful works, and make them know that there is no other almighty God besides him. [5] He hath chastised us for our iniquities: and he will save us for his own mercy.

[6] See then what he hath done with us, and with fear and trembling give ye glory to him: and extol the eternal King of worlds in your works. [7] As for me, I will praise him in the land of my captivity: because he hath shewn his majesty toward a sinful nation. [8] Be converted therefore, ye sinners, and do justice before God, believing that he will shew his mercy to you. [9] And I and my soul will rejoice in him. [10] Bless ye the Lord, all his elect, keep days of joy, and give glory to him.

Paralipomenon (1 Chronicles) 29: [10] And he blessed the Lord before all the multitude, and he said: Blessed art thou, O Lord the God of Israel, our father from eternity to eternity.

[11] Thine, O Lord, is magnificence, and power, and glory, and victory: and to thee is praise: for all that is in heaven, and in earth, is thine: thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art above all princes. [12] Thine are riches, and thine is glory, thou hast dominion over all, in thy hand is power and might: in thy hand greatness, and the empire of all things. [13] Now therefore our God we give thanks to thee, and we praise thy glorious name. [14] Who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to promise thee all these things? all things are thine: and we have given thee what we received of thy hand. [15] For we are sojourners before thee, and strangers, as were all our fathers. Our days upon earth are as a shadow, and there is no stay.

Baruch 2:[16] Look down upon us, O Lord, from thy holy house, and incline thy ear, and hear us. [17] Open thy eyes, and behold: for the dead that are in hell, whose spirit is taken away from their bowels, shall not give glory and justice to the Lord: [18] But the soul that is sorrowful for the greatness of evil she hath done, and goeth bowed down, and feeble, and the eyes that fail, and the hungry soul giveth glory and justice to thee the Lord. [19] For it is not for the justices of our fathers that we pour out our prayers, and beg mercy in thy sight, O Lord our God: [20] But because thou hast sent out thy wrath, and thy indignation upon us,

Malachias (Malachi) 2: [2] If you will not hear, and if you will not lay it to heart, to give glory to my name, saith the Lord of hosts: I will send poverty upon you, and will curse your blessings, yea I will curse them, because you have not laid it to heart. [3] Behold, I will cast the shoulder to you, and I will scatter upon your face the dung of your solemnities, and it shall take you away with it.

Ecclesiasticus 23: [37] And they that remain shall know. that there is nothing better than the fear of God: and that there is nothing sweeter than to have regard to the commandments of the Lord. [38] It is great glory to follow the Lord for length of days shall be received from him.

Here I Am Lord MV

popepopepope

the twelve, came.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25567776
United States
01/23/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Matthew 19:14

But Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to Me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

:KITTYHUGGER:

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

:yesmann:

Son of Man  (OP)

User ID: 28905266
Australia
01/24/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hatikwa - Sin City

Isaias (Isaiah) 28: [2] Behold the Lord is mighty and strong, as a storm of hail: a destroying whirlwind, as the violence of many waters overflowing, and sent forth upon a spacious land.

Wisdom 16: [13] For it is thou, O Lord, that hast power of life and death, and leadest down to the gates of death, and bringest back again: [14] A man indeed killeth through malice, and when the spirit is gone forth, it shall not return, neither shall he call back the soul that is received: [15] But it is impossible to escape thy hand.

[16] For the wicked that denied to know thee, were scourged by the strength of thy arm, being persecuted by strange waters, and hail, and rain, and consumed by fire.

Wisdom 3: [10] But the wicked shall be punished according to their own devices: who have neglected the just, and have revolted from the Lord.

Isaias (Isaiah) 14: [18] All the kings of the nations have all of them slept in glory, every one in his own house. [19] But thou art cast out of thy grave, as an unprofitable branch defiled, and wrapped up among them that were slain by the sword, and art gone down to the bottom of the pit, as a rotten carcass. [20] Thou shalt not keep company with them, even in burial: for thou hast destroyed thy land, thou hast slain thy people: the seed of the wicked shall not be named for ever.

[21] Prepare his children for slaughter for the iniquity of their fathers: they shall not rise up, nor inherit the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. [22] And I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of hosts: and I will destroy the name of Babylon, and the remains, and the bud, and the offspring, saith the Lord. [23] And I will make it a possession for the ericius and pools of waters, and I will sweep it and wear it out with a besom, saith the Lord of hosts.

[24] The Lord of hosts hath sworn, saying: Surely as I have thought, so shall it be: and as I have purposed, [25] So shall it fall out: That I will destroy the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: and his yoke shall be taken away from them, and his burden shall be taken off their shoulder.

[26] This is the counsel, that I have purposed upon all the earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out upon all nations. [27] For the Lord of hosts hath decreed, and who can disannul it? and his hand is stretched out: and who shall turn it away?

David Gueta - The World is Mine (GMS Rmx)

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 38: [19] And I have spoken in my zeal, and in the fire of my anger, that in that day there shall be a great commotion upon the land of Israel: [20] So that the fishes of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the ground, and all men that are upon the face of the earth, shall be moved at my presence: and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the hedges shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.

Sophonias (Zephaniah)2:[11] The Lord shall be terrible upon them, and shall consume all the gods of the earth: and they shall adore him every man from his own place, all the islands of the Gentiles.

Wisdom 3: [19] For dreadful are the ends of a wicked race.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 6:[6] In all your dwelling places. The cities shall be laid waste, and the high places shall be thrown down, and destroyed, and your altars shall be abolished, and shall be broken in pieces: and your idols shall be no more, and your temples shall be destroyed, and your works shall be defaced. [7] And the slain shall fall in the midst of you: and you shall know that I am the Lord. [8] And I will leave in you some that shall escape the sword among the nations, when I shall have scattered you, through the countries.

[9] And they that are saved of you shall remember me amongst the nations to which they are carried captives: because I have broken their heart that was faithless, and revolted from me: and their eyes that went a fornicating after their idols: and they shall be displeased with themselves because of the evils which they have committed in all their abominations. [10] And they shall know that I the Lord have not spoken in vain that I would do this evil to them.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 38: [23] And I will be magnified, and I will be sanctified: and I will be known in the eyes of many nations: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Jon Vickers - Every Valley

popepopepope

the twelve, came.

pi

User ID: 20063747
Canada
01/24/2013 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two words to consider my friend:

False Witness.

What does that mean to you?
Son of Man  (OP)

Australia
01/24/2013 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Two words to consider my friend:

False Witness.

What does that mean to you?
 Quoting: pi

Dubstep - Terror Dome

Isaias (Isaiah) 50: [4] The Lord hath given me a learned tongue, that I should know how to uphold by word him that is weary: he wakeneth in the morning, in the morning he wakeneth my ear, that I may hear him as a master. [5] The Lord God hath opened my ear, and I do not resist: I have not gone back.

[6] I have given my body to the strikers, and my cheeks to them that plucked them: I have not turned away my face from them that rebuked me, and spit upon me. [7] The Lord God is my helper, therefore am I not confounded: therefore have I set my face as a most hard rock, and I know that I shall not be confounded. [8] He is near that justifieth me, who will contend with me? let us stand together, who is my adversary? let him come near to me.

[9] Behold the Lord God is my helper: who is he that shall condemn me? Lo, they shall all be destroyed as a garment, the moth shall eat them up. [10] Who is there among you that feareth the Lord, that heareth the voice of his servant, that hath walked in darkness, and hath no light? let him hope in the name of the Lord, and lean upon his God.

[11] Behold all you that kindle a fire, encompassed with dames, walk in the light of your fire, and in the dames which you have kindled: this is done to you by my hand, you shall sleep in sorrows.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 5:[16] I the Lord have spoken it: When I shall send upon them the grievous arrows of famine, which shall bring death, and which I will send to destroy you: and I will gather together famine against you: and I will break among you the staff of bread. [17] And I will send in upon you famine, and evil beasts unto utter destruction: and pestilence, and blood shall pass through thee, and I will bring in the sword upon thee. I the Lord have spoken it.

Sophonias (Zephaniah)1: [2] Gathering, I will gather together all things from off the face of the land, saith the Lord: [3] I will gather man, and beast, I will gather the birds of the air, and the fishes of the sea: and the ungodly shall meet with ruin: and I will destroy men from off the face of the land, saith the Lord.

[17] And I will distress men, and they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as earth, and their bodies as dung. [18] Neither shall their silver and their gold be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: all the land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy, for he shall make even a speedy destruction of all them that dwell in the land.

Dickster Vs. Tron - A Few Spoonful's

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 21: [4] And forasmuch as I have cut off in thee the just, and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of it's sheath against all flesh, from the south even to the north. [5] That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn my sword out of its sheath not to be turned back.

[6] And thou, son of man, mourn with the breaking of thy loins, and with bitterness sigh before them. [7] And when they shall say to thee: Why mournest thou? thou shalt say: For that which I hear: because it cometh, and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be made feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and water shall run down every knee: behold it cometh, and it shall be done, saith the Lord God. [8] And the word of the Lord came to me, saying:

[9] Son of man, prophesy, and say: Thus saith the Lord God: Say: The sword, the sword is sharpened, and furbished. [10] It is sharpened to kill victims: it is furbished that it may glitter: thou removest the sceptre of my son, thou hast cut down every tree.

[11] And I have given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, that it may be in the hand of the slayer. [12] Cry, and howl, O son of man, for this sword is upon my people, it is upon all the princes of Israel, that are fled: they are delivered up to the sword with my people, strike therefore upon thy thigh, [13] Because it is tried: and that when it shall overthrow the sceptre, and it shall not be, saith the Lord God.

[14] Thou therefore, O son of man, prophesy, and strike thy hands together, and let the sword be doubled, and let the sword of the slain be tripled: this is the sword of a great slaughter, that maketh them stand amazed, [15] And languish in heart, and that multiplieth ruins. In all their gates I have set the dread of the sharp sword, the sword that is furbished to glitter, that is made ready for slaughter.

[16] Be thou sharpened, go to the right hand, or to the left, which way soever thou hast a mind to set thy face. [17] And I will clap my hands together, and will satisfy my indignation: I the Lord have spoken.

Israel Houghton | Just Wanna' Say | Music Video

popepopepope

the twelve, came.

pi

Canada
01/24/2013 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me get this straight.

Are you claiming to be the Lord of Hosts?
Son of Man  (OP)

Australia
01/24/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Numbers 22: [38] He answered him: Lo, here I am: shall I have power to speak any other thing but that which God shall put in my mouth?

the twelve, came.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11391214
United States
01/24/2013 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Numbers 22: [38] He answered him: Lo, here I am: shall I have power to speak any other thing but that which God shall put in my mouth?
 Quoting: Son of Man

It's a yes or no question op. Quoting scripture doesn't answer the question. Do you think your Jesus?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32967850
United States
01/24/2013 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Grace and Peace unto thee Am'mi

Watchman Watchman; What of the night?

What has the LORD spoken?
And what hath He answered?

Shalom
Son of Man  (OP)

Australia
01/24/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's a yes or no question op. Quoting scripture doesn't answer the question. Do you think your Jesus?
 Quoting: sonic doom

Rawsrvnt "The Almighty" feat. St. Matthew

John 1: [18] No man hath seen God at any time: the only begotten Son who is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him. [19] And this is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent from Jerusalem priests and Levites to him, to ask him: Who art thou? [20] And he confessed, and did not deny: and he confessed: I am not the Christ.

[21] And they asked him: What then? Art thou Elias? And he said: I am not. Art thou the prophet? And he answered: No. [22] They said therefore unto him: Who art thou, that we may give an answer to them that sent us? What sayest thou of thyself?

[23] He said: I am the voice of one crying out in the wilderness, make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Isaias. [24] And they that were sent, were of the Pharisees. [25] And they asked him, and said to him: Why then dost thou baptize, if thou be not Christ, nor Elias, nor the prophet?

[26] John answered them, saying: I baptize with water; but there hath stood one in the midst of you, whom you know not. [27] The same is he that shall come after me, who is preferred before me: the latchet of whose shoe I am not worthy to loose.

Ezechiel (Ezeckiel) 3: [17] Son of man, I have made thee a watchman to the house of Israel: and thou shalt hear the word out of my mouth, and shalt tell it them from me. [18] If, when I say to the wicked, Thou shalt surely die: thou declare it not to him, nor speak to him, that he may be converted from his wicked way, and live: the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but I will require his blood at thy hand.

[19] But if thou give warning to the wicked, and he be not converted from his wickedness, and from his evil way: he indeed shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul. [20] Moreover if the just man shall turn away from his justice, and shall commit iniquity: I will lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die, because thou hast not given him warning: he shall die in his sin, and his justices which he hath done, shall not be remembered: but I will require his blood at thy hand.

[21] But if thou warn the just man, that the just may not sin, and he doth not sin: living he shall live, because thou hast warned him, and thou hast delivered thy soul.

popepopepope

the twelve, came.

pi

Canada
01/24/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: sonic doom

????

Come on OP....
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/24/2013 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,

And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

Which was [the son] of Matthat, which was [the son] of Levi, which was [the son] of Melchi, which was [the son] of Janna, which was [the son] of Joseph,

Which was [the son] of Mattathias, which was [the son] of Amos, which was [the son] of Naum, which was [the son] of Esli, which was [the son] of Nagge,

Which was [the son] of Maath, which was [the son] of Mattathias, which was [the son] of Semei, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Juda,

Which was [the son] of Joanna, which was [the son] of Rhesa, which was [the son] of Zorobabel, which was [the son] of Salathiel, which was [the son] of Neri,

Which was [the son] of Melchi, which was [the son] of Addi, which was [the son] of Cosam, which was [the son] of Elmodam, which was [the son] of Er,

Which was [the son] of Jose, which was [the son] of Eliezer, which was [the son] of Jorim, which was [the son] of Matthat, which was [the son] of Levi,

Which was [the son] of Simeon, which was [the son] of Juda, which was [the son] of Joseph, which was [the son] of Jonan, which was [the son] of Eliakim,

Which was [the son] of Melea, which was [the son] of Menan, which was [the son] of Mattatha, which was [the son] of Nathan, which was [the son] of David,

Which was [the son] of Jesse, which was [the son] of Obed, which was [the son] of Booz, which was [the son] of Salmon, which was [the son] of Naasson,

Which was [the son] of Aminadab, which was [the son] of Aram, which was [the son] of Esrom, which was [the son] of Phares, which was [the son] of Juda,

Which was [the son] of Jacob, which was [the son] of Isaac, which was [the son] of Abraham, which was [the son] of Thara, which was [the son] of Nachor,

Which was [the son] of Saruch, which was [the son] of Ragau, which was [the son] of Phalec, which was [the son] of Heber, which was [the son] of Sala,

Which was [the son] of Cainan, which was [the son] of Arphaxad, which was [the son] of Sem, which was [the son] of Noe, which was [the son] of Lamech,

Which was [the son] of Mathusala, which was [the son] of Enoch, which was [the son] of Jared, which was [the son] of Maleleel, which was [the son] of Cainan,

Which was [the son] of Enos, which was [the son] of Seth, which was [the son] of Adam, which was [the son] of God."
Luke 3:23-38
Anonymous Coward
United States
01/24/2013 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am with you Brother, thoughts on 24:24?

GLP