Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,180 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 391,933
Pageviews Today: 650,828Threads Today: 222Posts Today: 4,044
08:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Your brain cannot fathom it, so you cannot see it. There is something practically Everyone has looked at but most don't see it.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24314629
United States
12/01/2012 01:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Your brain cannot fathom it, so you cannot see it. There is something practically Everyone has looked at but most don't see it.
I first saw it when I was very young, now I can't not see it, and it's getting closer. Because most people cannot fathom it's existence, they are unable to see what is literally right in front of them.

Imagine it like this, there is a huge building in the middle of nowhere, it's 200 stories tall, taller than anything that has ever been built before. Now imagine that you have no concept of a building. All your life you have lived in a cave and have no concept of what a building is. Your brain cannot make sense of the structure, since nothing like this has ever existed before. So now when you look towards the building, you see nothing, your brain does not allow you to see something it cannot comprehend.

Now what if I told you that the building was a starship as big as the moon, and it's currently orbiting the earth at around 230,000 miles.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2230505
United States
12/01/2012 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Your brain cannot fathom it, so you cannot see it. There is something practically Everyone has looked at but most don't see it.
reminds me of the native americans unable to see the ships coming on the horizon
yankeemofo

User ID: 18296310
United States
12/01/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Your brain cannot fathom it, so you cannot see it. There is something practically Everyone has looked at but most don't see it.
The Dark Tower?
Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

Trust in those that seek the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 24314629
United States
12/01/2012 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
reminds me of the native americans unable to see the ships coming on the horizon
 Quoting: SnowboardingAlien

That is EXACTLY what I am talking about. Are you able to see it? I was hesitant to use the native american story, but I'm glad at least you understand what I am talking about.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21363812
Canada
12/01/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
indeed, scotoma :)

Kismet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427499
Iceland
12/01/2012 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
the more you believe yourself limited, the more limited you become...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28823155
Australia
12/01/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I agree...but how do we see it...I am a nightly sky watcher and I have seen some strange things , alas never the mother load.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25998001
United States
12/01/2012 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
So if I commented on this thread, and said, nothing to see here, that might imply that there is something to this thread. So if the opposite it true, then, ok, there really something to see here OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24011285
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earth is a spaceship. We can travel space on Earth's surface because of the protrctive bubble of atmosphere. Who ever said that a protective enclosure had to be made of something solid? Well, we are conditioned to think that in order to stay safe from the vacuum of space, a hard, airtight, solid material must enclose the occupant . . . So, here we are, wizzing through space together. Trouble is, we can't break out of the holding pattern called, the Milky Way.....
BossPickupTrucks
User ID: 2530630
United States
12/01/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is that like Obama unable to see what the fuck he is doing?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28806063
United States
12/01/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: BossPickupTrucks 2530630

No. That's his role. And you're proof he's playing it famously, or infamously in this case. And, OP, on what do you base the notion that the moon itself is a big spaceship?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28798287
Australia
12/01/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]
¥®€£ UNCLE FESTE
User ID: 28837803
United States
12/01/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Back in Nam we used to eat kittens byekitty yak shitstream
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28837803
United States
12/01/2012 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. That's his role. And you're proof he's playing it famously, or infamously in this case. And, OP, on what do you base the notion that the moon itself is a big spaceship?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28806063

If the moon is a big space ship it was built at the same time the earth was
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7219135
United States
12/01/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You had moldy toast for breakfast this morning op.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27531391
United States
12/01/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what do you mean our brains can't make sense of a giant starship, since we've never seen one and in our reality one has never existed??!?!

We have had years of Hollywood movies showing us giant motherships!!!!!

Sorry, but your premise is flawed, and has no analogy to the native Americans. If they had had years of seeing Hollywood movies with boats arriving on shore, they surely would have seen the actual ships arriving!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28838155
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's no moon... It's a space station...
Ralph--a house dog

User ID: 25802009
United States
12/01/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

No. He knows. Maybe not too clearly all the time from being under the influence of various things (other than Valerie Jarrett) but he knows, and still pushes his mission of changing America from a Constitutional Republic to a dictatorship.

Ihe concept OP is talking about has been studied for a long time. Over many thousand of years, the human brain changed and was able to perceive more.

For instance, people used to not be able to see the color blue. It was there all the time but failed to register in the minds of those seeing it.

Historians used to be puzzled by references to "the wine-dark sea" in ancient Greek poetry until it became known that modern man can see blue but thousands of years ago they could not.

Scientists know there are more colors in existence than the ones we can see. Try wrapping your head around a color that is totally different from any you have ever seen. You can't.
"Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night.....Rage, rage against the dying of the light"-----Dylan Thomas

HIS NAME IS SETH RICH

[link to biblicalselfdefense.com]

[link to forum.1111ers.blog]

Always remember that "for the greater good" will not include YOU.

"Who decides?"
---Robert A. Heinlein

-'Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.'—Benjamin Franklin

[link to www.westcoasttruth.com]

The only thing worth paying full retail for is pantyhose.

You cannot do all of the good the world needs, but the world needs all of the good you can do.
miqq

User ID: 27618421
Argentina
12/01/2012 07:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I know what you are talking about.
I can't see it, though.
But I know even our language limits ourselves in the way we see the world.
The question is How we become aware of something we don't know what is it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12948908
United States
12/01/2012 07:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Before I ever got into conspiracies or even heard about any type of New Ager stuff, I had a dream we as a species we're all on a spaceship that literally looked like a big building floating in space and we were being 'downloaded' onto what looked like either the same or another earth. After seeing this thread i'm a little spooked to be honest!
natasha77

User ID: 28641059
United States
12/01/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
So Nibiru is right in front of us but we cant see it.
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25000137
Canada
12/01/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just like in the movie the Shadow.

Their was a skyscraper in NYC but the weak minded couldn't see it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4714791
United States
12/01/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it cloaked?
Have you seen it?
When did you see it?
What does it look like?
Who does it belong to?
How long has it been there?
What do 'they' want?

hiding
M.O.O.N.
User ID: 25712193
United States
12/01/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
WRONG!!! The moon is pizza dough and until we squirt sauce and mozzarella at it we can never be one with the magic pizza elves!!! Look it up suckers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28837233
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the data we have on the Moon points to it being hollow.

Therefore, it must be an artificial object.

drevil
Meggarea

User ID: 1585244
United States
12/01/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, what do you mean our brains can't make sense of a giant starship, since we've never seen one and in our reality one has never existed??!?!

Sorry, but your premise is flawed, and has no analogy to the native Americans. If they had had years of seeing Hollywood movies with boats arriving on shore, they surely would have seen the actual ships arriving!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

This.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28665570
United States
12/01/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah bonghit moon ... spaceship bonghit I can see it all.
eleyna2012

User ID: 26756823
United States
12/01/2012 08:39 AM

Report Abusive Post
OP I know what you are talking about.
I can't see it, though.
But I know even our language limits ourselves in the way we see the world.
The question is How we become aware of something we don't know what is it?
 Quoting: miqq

I can see it - but have a friend with Downs and she can see it better than anybody I know. I suppose it is her lack of preconception - she just calls it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21873265
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Earth is a spaceship. We can travel space on Earth's surface because of the protrctive bubble of atmosphere. Who ever said that a protective enclosure had to be made of something solid? Well, we are conditioned to think that in order to stay safe from the vacuum of space, a hard, airtight, solid material must enclose the occupant . . . So, here we are, wizzing through space together. Trouble is, we can't break out of the holding pattern called, the Milky Way.....
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24011285

I thought exactly the same thing yesterday.

Made me wonder were in the Universe the space ship solar system is headed.
B1ACKRA88IT

User ID: 18216007
Australia
12/01/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
All the data we have on the Moon points to it being hollow.

Therefore, it must be an artificial object.

drevil
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28837233

We did fire a missile at the moon. Now why would we do that?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27229787
United States
12/01/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27531391

Well OP, what about this?

GLP