It is December, 2012-Now What?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27270668
United States
12/01/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
It is December, 2012-Now What?
I'm thinking that it may be too late to do anything? But maybe not. TEOTWAWKI? That already happened where I am, (Jersey Shore), was this just a drill? Could it possibly get any WORSE!?
Is it time to head for the hills-or will that only put one in danger of an avalanche of snow?! WHERE is it safe?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17591720
Canada
12/01/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: It is December, 2012-Now What?
Go to Pole Shift Ning. They show you where its safe from alot of things for alot of reasons.

If your thinking that maybe after all this time your finally going to do somthing then you have waited too long.

Alot of the safe area's have winter months. Should have thought about it just in case a long time ago. Sheeple.
Apocalypse Girl

User ID: 27951003
United States
12/01/2012 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking that it may be too late to do anything? But maybe not. TEOTWAWKI? That already happened where I am, (Jersey Shore), was this just a drill? Could it possibly get any WORSE!?
Is it time to head for the hills-or will that only put one in danger of an avalanche of snow?! WHERE is it safe?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27270668

If you can't stop the waves then ride them .
IF they are too large then then we go down with them
and there is nothing we can do about it .
Apocalypse ( "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.
* know the truth and the truth will set you free
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 28230270
United States
12/01/2012 02:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
now we wait...

oh, and pop popcorn.

popcorn
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Apocalypse Girl

User ID: 27951003
United States
12/01/2012 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Go to Pole Shift Ning. They show you where its safe from alot of things for alot of reasons.

If your thinking that maybe after all this time your finally going to do somthing then you have waited too long.

Alot of the safe area's have winter months. Should have thought about it just in case a long time ago. Sheeple.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17591720

There are many safe areas yes .. but then you dont know . Some people have moved up to Utah then you got Yellowstone . I have a friend who moved to Co and his house burned down . Had another friend who moved to AZ and found out he lived near all kinds of stored Nuclear waste.
you can prep . sure .
but what will happen will happen
if something like a pole shift happens higher ground is best .
Apocalypse ( "lifting of the veil" or "revelation") is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.
* know the truth and the truth will set you free
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 27270668
United States
12/01/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Apocalypse Girl

I did that already ha ha. I feel like my GLP-effect is broken or paralyzed or masked somehow, regards on whether or not anyone here really saw that last storm coming, I have a horrible feeling that I do NOT want to be here for the next one. Maybe its just PTSD, or maybe it really is time to do something. I do not think that I have it in me to ride-out a tsunami or worse natural disaster. I really don't think that I have it in me to survive any kind of disaster at this point, but I am very uneasy that I don't want to get caught in a stampede-like evacuation.And I certainly don't think that there will be any official warnings about the Solstice event if there is to be one.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1481707
Australia
12/01/2012 02:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
im staying put and going out with the ship.. cant wait for the three days of darkness so i can run around killing zombies..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28368998
Argentina
12/01/2012 02:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
theres no solid proof something is gonna happen so nothing is gonna happen
Lindalee

User ID: 28645452
United States
12/01/2012 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Apocalypse Girl

I did that already ha ha. I feel like my GLP-effect is broken or paralyzed or masked somehow, regards on whether or not anyone here really saw that last storm coming, I have a horrible feeling that I do NOT want to be here for the next one. Maybe its just PTSD, or maybe it really is time to do something. I do not think that I have it in me to ride-out a tsunami or worse natural disaster. I really don't think that I have it in me to survive any kind of disaster at this point, but I am very uneasy that I don't want to get caught in a stampede-like evacuation.And I certainly don't think that there will be any official warnings about the Solstice event if there is to be one.

Uhhhh, shouldn't people be moving inland, away from all the coastlines??

hiding
Circling the Sun @ 63,000 MPH
<3
LaniJane

User ID: 28829424
United States
12/01/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
now we wait...

oh, and pop popcorn.

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Cowherder

Yup. popcorn
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28816488
United States
12/01/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
now we wait...

oh, and pop popcorn.

popcorn

Definately the time for popcorn, good friends and beverages. After all this is the season to be jolly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28834507
Greece
12/01/2012 05:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hoping for a month of panic sex.

Seriously, I'm just glad to have lasted long enough to see what, if anything happens. Going to be boring as fuck if Dec 22nd dawns as usual, don't you think?
LaniJane

User ID: 28838654
United States
12/01/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm hoping for a month of panic sex.

Seriously, I'm just glad to have lasted long enough to see what, if anything happens. Going to be boring as fuck if Dec 22nd dawns as usual, don't you think?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28834507

Can you trade tornados for panic sex, AC?
"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls." ~
George Carlin
DeadBeacon

User ID: 28637429
United States
12/01/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
now we wait...

oh, and pop popcorn.

popcorn

.....and beer! Can't forget the beer.

dasbier
:Canadian F::State of Texas:

"Misunderestimating is only 5/4 th's of the problem"!

"Some choose to hear, few decide to listen".

"Question what you know and know why you question".

"GLP will never be the sane...uhhh...same".

"The markets will determine the fate of government intervention, not government intervening in the market".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 801546
United States
12/01/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
im staying put and going out with the ship.. cant wait for the three days of darkness so i can run around killing zombies..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1481707

Exactly what I'm doing.

I'm not running from anyone or anything. I trust my instincts, and I'm as ready as one can be. I dont think there is any REAL preparing for what is to come. We just have to go with the waves. It will be hard, more than likely. Life isnt supposed to be easy :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28597887
Germany
12/01/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you wait for 2012 something to come, you will ever be waiting. Because you love waiting for something to come, not for something to happen. Otherwise you wouldn´t sit here and wait. Hope you have fun, though..

GLP