Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,236 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 520,802
Pageviews Today: 859,939Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,918
10:13 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HAPPENING NOW - CAIRO: Massive Muslim-Brotherhood Rally Supporting Morsi & Sharia-Law Constitution. Clashes Breakout with Opposition

DoorBert
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1495371
United States
12/01/2012 06:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
HAPPENING NOW - CAIRO: Massive Muslim-Brotherhood Rally Supporting Morsi & Sharia-Law Constitution. Clashes Breakout with Opposition
Breaking News
Islamists demonstrate in Cairo in support of President Morsi and new constitution

[link to twitter.com]

Last Edited by DoorBert on 12/01/2012 07:12 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22676406
United States
12/01/2012 06:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HAPPENING NOW - CAIRO: Massive Muslim-Brotherhood Rally Supporting Morsi & Sharia-Law Constitution. Clashes Breakout with Opposition
good morning doorbert
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28821911
Romania
12/01/2012 06:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HAPPENING NOW - CAIRO: Massive Muslim-Brotherhood Rally Supporting Morsi & Sharia-Law Constitution. Clashes Breakout with Opposition
Morning DB ! cheers

I guess we all know who to thank for this !

ochange

Nice job Obozo, bring down the loyal dictators and give power to the radical muslim brotherhood and on top of that...pump billions of dollars up their asses !
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 06:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
good morning doorbert
 Quoting: TRIXER

Morning Trixer

coffeecup
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning DB ! cheers

ochange

Nice job Obozo, bring down the loyal dictators and give power to the radical muslim brotherhood and on top of that...pump billions of dollars up their asses !
 Quoting: subzero86

Morning SZ86

cheers
Hammertime

User ID: 27928870
United States
12/01/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mornin DB, they let me back in. Good to See Ya.
To each is own...
Éireann

User ID: 28700179
United States
12/01/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning DB ! cheers

ochange

*nod nod*

Goede Morgen, alle kaffe
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mornin DB, they let me back in. Good to See Ya.
 Quoting: Hammertime

Morning HT - awesome - welcome back!

dasbier
Anonymous Coward
Romania
12/01/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
*nod nod*

Goede Morgen, alle :kaffe:
 Quoting: Éireann

Morning Éireann !

Sad indeed...
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 06:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Morning DB ! cheers

ochange

*nod nod*

Goede Morgen, alle kaffe

Good Morning Éireann

coffeecup
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rival camps take to Egypt streets

Supporters and opponents of Egypt's president gather in Tahrir and Cairo University over new draft constitution.

[link to www.aljazeera.com]
Anonymous Coward
Romania
12/01/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rival camps take to Egypt streets

Supporters and opponents of Egypt's president gather in Tahrir and Cairo University over new draft constitution.

[link to www.aljazeera.com]
 Quoting: DoorBert

Full blown civil war soon !?
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Surely. via @DailyNewsEgypt "The people want the implementation of Sharia," being chanted at #Cairo University.

[link to twitter.com]
Éireann

United States
12/01/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Former Coptic aide to Morsy joins opposition front

[link to www.egyptindependent.com]
Eireann~

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. - Galatians 2:20
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cairo Univ

[link to twitter.com]
Éireann

United States
12/01/2012 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Surely. via @DailyNewsEgypt "The people want the implementation of Sharia," being chanted at #Cairo University.

[link to twitter.com]

Is there some other version of Sharia out there that I've never heard of and should want?
Eireann~

DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Breaking News ‏@BreakingNews
Clashes between supporters and critics of President Morsi renew in Alexandria - @AlArabiya_Eng correspondent says

[link to twitter.com]
Éireann

United States
12/01/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cairo Univ

[link to twitter.com]

Curious?

Are they planning on marching to Tahrir?
Eireann~

dikkie

User ID: 1328988
Netherlands
12/01/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Clashes between supporters and critics of President Morsi renew in Alexandria - @AlArabiya_Eng correspondent says
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cairo Univ

[link to twitter.com]

Curious?

Are they planning on marching to Tahrir?

Not sure
Anonymous Coward
Romania
12/01/2012 07:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there some other version of Sharia out there that I've never heard of and should want?

Anything that has to do with Sharia belongs in the dark ages NOT in 21st century society !
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Egyptian-American writer says, “Morsi’s shocking power grab is exactly like Hitler’s and Mussolini’s”

DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
OH, NOES! Swastika found on front of Muslim building in Nice, France

Considering how close the Grand Mufti Amin al-Husseini was with Hitler before and during World War II, one would think they could have drawn a more accurate swastika outside their prayer hall.

[link to www.barenakedislam.com]
Bondeknoll

User ID: 1195264
Norway
12/01/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
The crypto-islamist Barack Hussein Obama, whom a moronic american electorate voted into the most powerful man on earth, is uniting islamists all over the world. This is his plan. This is what he really means with "change". Obama's "change" will eventually come to a neighborhood near us all.

Last Edited by Bondeknoll on 12/01/2012 07:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
Romania
12/01/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The crypto-islamist Barack Hussein Obama is uniting islamists all over the world. This is his plan. This is what he really means with "change". Obama's "change" will eventually come to a neighborhood near us all.
 Quoting: Bondeknoll

I would die rather die than ever bow down to islam and its barbaric sharia law !
DoorBert  (OP)

United States
12/01/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thousands rally in support of Morsi and Islamic law

Muslim Brotherhood moves demonstration from Tahrir Square to avoid confrontation with opponents

[link to www.timesofisrael.com]
Anonymous Coward
Romania
12/01/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28621881
Switzerland
12/01/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
a live video from tahrir placa
Éireann

United States
12/01/2012 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
a live video from tahrir placa
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28621881

[link to bambuser.com]
Eireann~

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28621881
Switzerland
12/01/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you
Éireann

United States
12/01/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Update: Buses arrive from Delta with Morsy supporters, demonstration grows

[link to www.egyptindependent.com]

I sure hope Cairo University is a long way from Tahrir. Guess it's time for me to get a map.
Eireann~

GLP