abhie
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 19741510
India
12/01/2012 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FASTRACK to PART 4: Meta Physical World thread
This is a fastrack thread to condense out the information in the Part 4 thread. You may not be able to grasp the concept in this short version. If you are short of time, and need a quick outline, this thread is what you need.
Original long version is here. (Its partially complete, so please don't bump that thread until the work is complete. Still lots more to input )Thanks:
Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 4 ): Living in Harmony With the Universe by Mirroring / Manifesting Bliss / As Above So Below

(The following is based on a very very very ancient system of Geopathic harmony. THere is nothing demonic about it, nor is it something like Feng-shui. This is what you would call quantum physics. This is the same as rearranging your house. Nothing evil or dark about this. Its an architectural concept of building your house in accordance with Universal harmony. If your religion of cult does not permit this, please avoid coming onto this thread- thank you.)

Human beings, and all organisms on planet Earth are surrounded by various different energies.
These are;

1.Rotation, Revolution around the SUN, and orbitting of the planet around the Milky Way galaxy lead to inter-dependent dynamic interactions between Inertia, Gravity, Electrostatistics and Electromagnetics.
2.Gravitation and Geomagnetism are two main forces that directly influence animate and inanimate matter at the molecular level.
3.Magnetic force lines emanate from North Pole terminating in the SOUTH POLE.
4. Polar axis lean of 23.5°, a strong solar wind from East to West, combined with the spin of the Earth means EM shock-wave stress concentrations in the South West zones all over the globe.
5.In the NORTH EAST areas of the planet lie the more stable, or POLARIZED EM Wave zone. This is the safe zone. Polarized waves are more supportive of positive life.
6.High temperature or abnormal variations in temperatures, create force fields in magnetic lines.creating chaotic energy lines and fields in the SOUTH and the WEST regions at all points on the globe. (except maybe the North pole.
7.Polarized EM zones means polarized brain waves.
8.DNA can act also like a lens,or a laser, by absorbing low energy infra red radiation, and re-emitting it out at shorter ultra violet high energy light, which in turn runs the metabolic processes of the cell.
9.Flooding of UV light in the atmosphere, occurs in the pre-dawn time of the day. This period about 2.5 hours before dawn is considered very beneficial to humans, and for meditation. Most ancient vedic rites were performed during this period.

Solar storm hitting the Earth tilted at 23.5° means lots of EM stress in the SOUTH-WEST regions.
The following images show you why there is EM stress in the SOUTH WEST Zones.
This means while building a house, you need to shield yourself from the EM stress that comes in from the SOUTH WEST. Chaotic SW EM waves means a non-polarized energy, which affects the brain waves. Polarized waves leads to general positiveness including flow of wealth etc.Building a strong and tall wall at the SW region will reduce the black radiations from the SW.
Magneto1

(In this diagram I typed SOUTH EAST instead of SOUTH WEST.
WIll be updated later.)

magnetotwo

Last Edited by abhie on 06/08/2014 01:07 AM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
:laotszungb:
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FASTRACK to PART 4: Meta Physical World thread
As Above So Below:

Everything vibrates on the Universal principles.

The golden spiral is the Fibonacci sequence that is the stamp of God.
Conchs were used in ancient India because a sea shell or conch has a golden spiral volume that can emit divine meta-physical particles.

When you create an enclosed space, the Universal energies create a mirror-copy of the cosmic energies within the enclosed space.
The Universal Space, when bounded or enclosed by a walled structure, assumes negative and positive qualities, just like the human being possessing a particle of the universal space (called inner space / inner being) does exhibit positive and negative behavior during its life time. The Vaastu Shastras attempt to calm down all negative qualities of space by arranging the built space in a scientific way. The individual or individuals living in such a well defined space experiences peace and bliss. This wards-off all illnesses attributable to Space. Hence Indian architecture is said to be therapeutic.”

- Dr. V. Ganapati

When you create an enclosure the energy vibrations within the enclosure, say a house, create a mini-Universal-energy pattern within the enclosed space. This holds true even if you were to cup your palms to form an enclosed space, and is true Universally.
This is the meaning of AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
An enclosed space becomes the SUB-CONSCIOUS , while the space surrounding it, becomes the CONSCIOUS energy field.

The ancient Vedic scientists, knowing this principle, created a system of tracking these energies, studiying them, and devising techniques that essentially created a space that vibrated in harmony with the external universe.

Owing to the distressed EM areas of the SOUTH WEST, they realised that shielding any house from the negative radiations of teh SOUTH WEST while opening of the house to the NORTH EAST incomig polarized radiations would create a more harmonic vibration within the house.

HARMONY = POSITIVE VIBRATION = FASTER MANIFESTING

Basically , if you can create harmony within an enclosed space, good things come to you, even without you asking for it.

Ancient Vedic temples did not have any God idol within. They were designed with the science of Universal harmony.
Sadly the art of building precise Vedic temples is lost today. Were you to step into an ancient Vedic temple, you would be surrounded by positive meta-physical wave vibrations.

Most ancient temples were designed with the human body and meta-physical system in mind. You will observe this trend even in Jewish temples too. Viewing the temple aerially, you would see two feet, a penis, a stomach, a neck, and the God head. The temple was laid out to vibrate with the Universal energies.

vedictemple

Last Edited by abhie on 12/01/2012 08:42 PM
(I'm male, mid-40's, and live and work in India as a designer. Writing is a passion of mine, as is painting. My avatar represents my protagonist against the Illuminati -a female warrior.)
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the SRI-YANTRA.
YANTRA means a device. The Sri Yantra is sacred geometry.
It is a 3D MAGNETIC energy force field. Just having the image near you can cause positive polarized wave forms to emanate.

Below:
The SRI YANTRA , with the 3D SRI YANTRA, called the MERU CHAKRA to its right. This 3D Magnetic volume, is very powerful , and is the most sacred of ALL Hindu chakra systems. Having the 3D model or the printed 2D version of the Chakra, creates powerful positive vibrations within your house.

srichakra3d

Remove the inner geometry within the SRI YANTRA, and you have "Sweet Sixteen":

sweetsixteen

Last Edited by abhie on 12/01/2012 08:44 PM
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The 16 division each have an angle of 22.5°
Divide the sixteen further into two.
You get 32 divisions, each having an angle of 11.25°.

(This system is copy right the Mahavastu group.)
[link to www.mahavastu.com]
- based in Delhi, the people behind the cutting edge research that has tapped into the truth of this ancient Vedic Meta-physical science.
This system developed by the Mahavastu group in Delhi beats all other systems. I tried other, more prevalent systems for many years. None of them are accurate.
This one though, is by far the best system.

mvastuchakra1

Last Edited by abhie on 12/01/2012 08:46 PM
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
This Mahavastu CHAKRA is an engine. Its a Meta-physical engine, a device made to vibrate in harmony with the Universe.

This engine, or Chakra, has , just like your car, has an intake valve, an exhaust valve, an engine compartment, a storage tank, et all. In fact it is similar to how you would build a car. it is very similar to how the human body is constructed.

Enclosed Space is seen as having a consciousness.
Enclosed space always has a MIRROR-IMAGE of the Cosmic energy vibrations. An enclosed spaced develops consciousness based on the layout of the space, and especially the main door into the space. This is the reason the main door location is very important. It indicates to the subconscious within the space HOW you want your consciousness on the OUTSIDE to vibrate!
The head is laid at the NORTH EAST corner. This is because there is polarized EM waves in the north east.
The groin is laid out at the south west area. This is the safe zone for the exhaust system.

This is how Vedic science depicts the CONSCIOUSNESS within an enclosed space, the mini Universe within the macro universe.
The small SO BELOW within the AS ABOVE.

Note the head to NE, the Buttocks to the SW.
This is how you need to divide an enclosed space like a house.
Different functions need to be allocated a particular position based on the diagram.

This system was studied exhaustively, and each area within a zone was assigned with the value of a particular Meta-physical energy vibration. In the Vedic times, each type of Meta-physical vibration energy was made out to be a GOD.
So in the mandala below , you can see a different type of GOD in each of teh nine zones. This is the origin of the multitude of HINDU GODS.
EACH "GOD" in Hinduism refers to a particular type of meta-physical vibration energy.

vastumandalold

nethalamus

Last Edited by abhie on 12/01/2012 08:49 PM
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Positive energies come from particular INTAKE zones.
These are the zones where the entrance door need to be located.

Locating the main doorway into your house in the wrong zone will lead to dis-harmonious energy flow within the house.
Do not have MAIN DOORS in any other zoneS.
If you DO have a main door in a negative zone,other than that mentioned below, use the color code on the chakra to get back to vibrating harmoniously. Yes, colors have a lot of influence. Paint the walls of your house with the appropriate zonal color. In the North you would be painting blue. ANY shade of blue or aqua would do. In the East and SE, you would be painting RED. Avoid blue here as it will disrupt the harmony of the vibrations. In the SOUTH, RED, and SOUTH WEST, YELLOW . In the WEST , paint WHITE .
More on this in the main Part 4 thread.
You can use multiple shades of the main color, and accesorize your furniture to match the particular color of the zone. If you can't paint or change the colors, put some colored lights on the wall. Blue light for the N and NE. Red light for the S and SE, etc.

The positive intake valves are given below. Intake valve refers to your main door into your enclosed space, your house:

NORTH:
N3 N4

EAST
E3 E4

SOUTH
S3 S4

WEST
W3 W4

Here , N4 N5 is true NORTH
E4 E5 is true EAST
S4 S5 is true SOUTH
W4 W5 is true WEST

Check out the Mahavastu image ;
>>

mvastuchakra1

chakrawithtags

Take your house plan.
Square off the plan into a rectangle. Ideally the rectangle should be of the Golden Mean proportions, or the Golden Rectangle.

Lay the Vastu chakra posted above, onto the squared off house plan. The centres should match.

Here's how you square off your house layout, and superimpose the chakra onto it:

squaringoff

squareoff2

Different zone have different vibration energies according to the location in the circlur chakra.

chakrawithtags

Last Edited by abhie on 06/29/2014 12:32 AM
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Once you have located the right entrance location, which is where the entrance into the enclosed house space is located (the main door) , other rooms are located within the area based on the divisions.

We will work our way around the circle, and describe what goes where:

To repeat, for the color of walls / furniture in a particular zone, check the color code in the chakra. Blue in NE, GREEN in EAST , RED in SE, YELLOW in SOUTH and SW. WHITE in WEST and NW. Paint your walls in the colors shown, buy furniture or accesories of that particular for the zone, and see your energies vibe more harmoniously.
chakrawithtags

Build toilets in the following areas always:
E6-E7
or
S6 S7
or
W6 W7

These are the disposal/churning zones of the engine. So you don't want to either sleep or have a general activity room here.

Following info is copyright of the MAHAVASTU group.

1. NORTH
MONEY & OPURTUNITIES

This is the place where you can keep your goods that need to be SOLD. Avoid placing any electrical equipment in this zone. As it will block your money inflow.
Ideal for a bedroom.
ELEMENT : WATER
COLOR : BLUE
Avoid RED color in this zone.
Place green plants to enhance money growth.

2. NNE
HEALTH / IMMUNITY

Ideal for a bedroom. Elderly people will enjoy good health in this zone if having a bedroom here.
ELEMENT : WATER
COLOR : BLUE
Avoid RED color in this zone.

3. NE
CLARITY OF MIND

Ideal for meditation. In India, most houses have the 'pooja room' located here. This is the direction from where polarized waves track in. Keep this area porous. Do not build walls with heavy stonework in the NE zone.
Ideally glass, or thin wall, with lots of windows and openingS. You don't want to block off the good things.

4. ENE
RECREATION and fun.

Locate the DRAWING ROOM.
Element = AIR.
For color check the chakra above

5. EAST
SOCIAL ATTRACTIOn

Locate the drawing room or lounge in this sector.
This is where you build relations, and keep associations.
Element = AIR.

6. ESE
ANXIETY & ANALYSIS

This is where the toilet goes, as you want to wash away your troubles. SLeeping here, having a bed here, especially for a married couple means you will both be always having anxiety, frequent fights. Marraige will not be happy if a couple sleeps here. This zone has a churnig vortex energy associated with it.
Element = AIR.

7. SE
CASH. Element is FIRE.

Keep your Kitchen here. This is where fire or the engine of the YANTRA exists. If you dont have a kitchen keep a computer or generator or anything electrical here.
Couples should in no account sleep in this zone.
If you do have a bedroom here, use the color code above, to paint the walls with the zonal color.

8.SSE
POWER & CONFIDENCE>

Also an area of FIRE. Keep the kitchen here. And all fire and electrical elements.

9. SOUTH
REST AND RELAXATION.

Having a bed here means good sleep.
Element = Fire

10.SSW
EXPENDITURE/ WASTAGE

Ideal for a toilet.
You wash away your wastage.
Keep a yellow earthern pot here to block unnescary wastage.

11. SW
RELATIONSHIP & SKILL

Ideal for the couples bedroom
If you have children and they are not doing well at school, keep the study room in this area and watch their scores shoot up. Ideal for a study , library, bedroom , Hobby area.

12. WSW
EDUCATION AND SAVINGS

Ideal for study , especially for children.

12. W
GAINS AND PROFITS

Keep your business or office here. Helps improve your money inflow.

13. WNW
DEPRESSION.

Good for a toilet, as you wash away your depression.

14.NW
SUPPORT AND BANKING

STORE ROOM. Keep all the goods you produce and want to sell in this area. Keeping a government seal in this location, will generate governmental support in your affairs.

NNW
SEX & ATTRACTION.

DO NOT give your children this room for their bedroom!
If you want to have a great sexual life , having a bedroom here really helps.

Last Edited by abhie on 06/27/2014 07:56 AM
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
For more info, study this website. You will find a lot of information there. They also have courses. No , I don't work for them, but I find this system developed by them really works! :
abhie  (OP)

India
12/01/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
This should do for a fastrack.

A word about the MACRO VASTU.
This is the lay of the land SURROUNDING your house.
Macro vaatu is important if you have serious differences in elevations, or the presence of a big body of water nearby.
But the final say or emphasis should lie in what you can control: how you build the living enclosed space - the house.

Bad energy flows in from the SOUTH WEST.
You need to block these negative energies.
Shield your house by building a thick and heavy wall in this zone. The key words for SW is HEAVY and THICK.
No windows here.

The land should be higher in the SOUTH, as this BLOCKS the negative radiation from the SOUTH WEST.
The land should slope downward to the NORTH EAST to recieve positive EM waves.
All entrances should be located in the positive zones mentioned above.

waterflow

For more info , check into the main thread.
Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 4 ): Living in Harmony With the Universe by Mirroring / Manifesting Bliss / As Above So Below

More info on Mahavastu:

Last Edited by abhie on 06/27/2014 07:59 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1253747
12/01/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump.
kapala mandala
User ID: 25993949
Canada
12/01/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks so much for that Abhie.

My partner and I are building a 5 acre garden on a sandstone conglomerate bluff overlooking the ocean. The entire layout of the garden site is a direct reflection of the system you have laid out. Even the pond was dug in the north east corner. All of the suggested land contours of this system are reflected in the land and water flows. We have always felt that the property itself resonates and flows beautifully. Given that we will be living in a 3/4 geodesic dome/greenhouse on the property, further developing this insight into the living space should prove very beneficial. Have always felt that the entire bluff resonated as it's own complete chakra system; now I better understand it's functioning and use. Thanks again for this very useful tool.
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 28878661
India
12/01/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks so much for that Abhie.

My partner and I are building a 5 acre garden on a sandstone conglomerate bluff overlooking the ocean. The entire layout of the garden site is a direct reflection of the system you have laid out. Even the pond was dug in the north east corner. All of the suggested land contours of this system are reflected in the land and water flows. We have always felt that the property itself resonates and flows beautifully. Given that we will be living in a 3/4 geodesic dome/greenhouse on the property, further developing this insight into the living space should prove very beneficial. Have always felt that the entire bluff resonated as it's own complete chakra system; now I better understand it's functioning and use. Thanks again for this very useful tool.
 Quoting: kapala mandala 25993949

Its very rare that one finds a location with all the elements being present. Given the land rates today, one takes what one gets. In your case, Im very happy that you found such a beautiful place.
This thread is just a short fastrack version of the original thread. There is more coming in that thread that will explain in some detail the finer aspects of the inner-space dynamics.

Meanwhile, if you have any questions please message me, or post your queries here. Be glad to assist you.
regards
abhie
hf
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 58984878
India
06/08/2014 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP>
NotBillClinton

User ID: 16441960
United States
06/08/2014 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
ridicule me if u will but i must ask how an energy is negative
is it "negative" as in harmful to humans but not to all or is this the + and - balance of things
or does it result in negative emotions such as sadness or madness
"please children stop this"
ancientvision

User ID: 34256552
United States
06/19/2014 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Abhi,

Congratulations!
I have been reading this thread with great interest. You have done amazing work in compiling the gist of MahaVastu and Dr. Ganpati Shtapathi's work.

MahaVastu discusses about use of Metal Strip and Color Strips as Vastu remedies for correction of defect. Is it required to embed the metallic strip into the floor? What is the logic of embedding? Similarly for entrance corrections where the required strip is painted, on the door itself (inside or outside),adjacent walls or on the frame above the door?

Thank you for your time and sharing the knowledge.

Vin
Vin
ancientvision

United States
06/19/2014 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Vinbump

Last Edited by ancientvision on 06/19/2014 03:43 AM
Vin
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 59689370
India
06/27/2014 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Abhi,

Congratulations!
I have been reading this thread with great interest. You have done amazing work in compiling the gist of MahaVastu and Dr. Ganpati Shtapathi's work.

MahaVastu discusses about use of Metal Strip and Color Strips as Vastu remedies for correction of defect. Is it required to embed the metallic strip into the floor? What is the logic of embedding? Similarly for entrance corrections where the required strip is painted, on the door itself (inside or outside),adjacent walls or on the frame above the door?

Thank you for your time and sharing the knowledge.

Vin
 Quoting: ancientvision

Although I haven't attended the live Mahavastu course, I have all the books. My guess is both the metal strip and the color strip methods are corrections where you introduce the right element/color into the particular space-direction.
So all you need to remember is use the chart to place a color strip and/or a metal strip in the proper direction-space.
That will work fine.

This will be more easier once you sit down to understand how this principle works. 16 directions each associating with a particular element and color and a particular aspect of life, be it Sex, Money, Children, Knowledge, Wisdom. The chart lays it out. Use it as a guide and you should nail it.

Thank you for the mail. Will wait for you to send me the house plans.
regards
abhie
cheers
ancientvision

United States
06/27/2014 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Abhie,

Thank you very much for your reply.
On second reading the logic is more clear on using strip color and which metal to be used. The point is while paint strip or other strip is applied on door, floor or skirting what is the purpose of embedding metallic strip into the floor either for entrance or toilet isolation.
In earthquake prone areas we have houses/apartments constructed out of wood (wooden structures on first floor and second floor). It is unsafe to make a grove in wooden floor to embed metallic strip. In such cases what would you recommend for closure of wrong entry and opening of virtual entry?

Is the copper wire inserted into skirting by drilling two holes at a distance equal to width of door keeping wire exposed on surface?

I will email you drawing by end of the day.
Regards,

Vin
Vin
ancientvision

United States
06/28/2014 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I had sent scaled layout with surroundings.
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Regards,
Vin
Vin
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 3195888
India
06/29/2014 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Abhie,

Thank you very much for your reply.
On second reading the logic is more clear on using strip color and which metal to be used. The point is while paint strip or other strip is applied on door, floor or skirting what is the purpose of embedding metallic strip into the floor either for entrance or toilet isolation.
In earthquake prone areas we have houses/apartments constructed out of wood (wooden structures on first floor and second floor). It is unsafe to make a grove in wooden floor to embed metallic strip. In such cases what would you recommend for closure of wrong entry and opening of virtual entry?

Is the copper wire inserted into skirting by drilling two holes at a distance equal to width of door keeping wire exposed on surface?

I will email you drawing by end of the day.
Regards,

Vin

Hi Vin,
I have all the books by Khusdeep Bhansal, but the strip and Copper wire technique is not described in any of them. I guess this is to attract people to their live workshops in Gurgaon near Delhi. So I wouldn't be able to clarify the proper procedure for the copper wire technique.
Personally I don't think they will have much effect on a wrong entry. But I really wouldn't know.
My advice is to try and contact one of the staff at Mahavastu and get a proper clarification. It will be well worth your effort.

cheers

Last Edited by abhie on 06/29/2014 12:20 AM
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 3195888
India
06/29/2014 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had sent scaled layout with surroundings.
Let me know if you need any additional information.
Regards,
Vin

Will take a look.
Give me a few days to get back to you.
Regards
abhie
ancientvision

United States
06/29/2014 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Abhie.
Vin
Xenaphobic

User ID: 19599325
United States
06/30/2014 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Abhie! I was just looking for something in this area today and here it is, from you. By the way, every time I read your posts, I put them in my favorites, you are so well researched. Much thankshf
Venus of Willendorf. SI covergirl 25,000 B.C.
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 59810580
India
07/01/2014 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Abhie! I was just looking for something in this area today and here it is, from you. By the way, every time I read your posts, I put them in my favorites, you are so well researched. Much thankshf
 Quoting: Xenaphobic

Thanks Xen.
cheers
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 59810580
India
07/01/2014 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Abhie.

Vin, check your mail.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2014 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Abhie.

Vin, check your mail.
 Quoting: abhie

I have sent reply to your Email. Your analysis is to the point and in a language very easy to understand and follow through for action.
Thanks again,

Vin
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 59843103
India
07/02/2014 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks, Abhie.

Vin, check your mail.
 Quoting: abhie

I have sent reply to your Email. Your analysis is to the point and in a language very easy to understand and follow through for action.
Thanks again,

Vin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34256552

Welcome Vin. Sent you a reply too.
regards
abhie
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/02/2014 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have addressed the anomalies and concern in email.
Regards,

Vin
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/03/2014 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Abhie,

The recent post on MahaVastu fan page of Facebook mentions:
"NorthEast disha me aap Mandir bana sakte hain. God should face West and you should face East or North East." And to other question MahaVastu adds "NE is the Vastu zone of meditation and clarity of mind. It is ideal place for meditation or prayer room but Karmakand should be avoided here. Simple household puja is ok,"

(Reference MahaVastu Facebook page [link to on.fb.me]

With this MahaVastu has clarified that the traditional practice of pooja/prayer most Hindus follow is acceptable.

Regards,

Vin
AllThatCanBe

User ID: 54581859
South Africa
07/03/2014 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
jayjay
abhie  (OP)

User ID: 20636294
India
07/03/2014 11:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Abhie,

The recent post on MahaVastu fan page of Facebook mentions:
"NorthEast disha me aap Mandir bana sakte hain. God should face West and you should face East or North East." And to other question MahaVastu adds "NE is the Vastu zone of meditation and clarity of mind. It is ideal place for meditation or prayer room but Karmakand should be avoided here. Simple household puja is ok,"

(Reference MahaVastu Facebook page [link to on.fb.me]

With this MahaVastu has clarified that the traditional practice of pooja/prayer most Hindus follow is acceptable.

Regards,

Vin
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34256552

Cool Vin. So I guess its okay to go with that.
Like we discussed, mix in a bit of traditional Vastu, and you're good to go.
regards
abhie

GLP