stfu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24068631
United States
12/07/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ground breaking news alert - Pole Shift
CERN to the rescue? If it hold it will only be for a short time. Great Vid!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21545570
Netherlands
12/07/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Cliff Fiscal

User ID: 10392043
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just think it strange (coincidence perhaps? or destiny?) that around this time it seems like everything is speeding up. The rate at which technology is advancing, at which the ice sheets are melting, earthquakes increasing, etc. and now this.

Interesting days ahead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25044356

Timewave Zero.
Be the God, we are all God. Universal peace and light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27489460
United States
12/07/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4613981
United States
12/07/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
This guy is a scientist from the UK and has some amazing video's ! Look him up on YT and look at his latest
" alert pole shift news did this meeting really take place" MrMaverickstar·
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2267205
United States
12/07/2012 06:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Welcome to planet earth captain obvious -- breaking? Not much lol!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25701329
Romania
12/07/2012 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
My research leads me to conclude that ...
2 - the crust of the planet will eventually move as well, with the rotational North Pole approaching the same location
 Quoting: Horus Of the Two Horizons

WRONG !!!

The Earth is a GIANT heavy-mass GYROSCOPE, rotating in a frictionless environment (vacuum) since eons.

The Earth will not change its rotation axis even if the magnetic poles will shift completely!

You can test if if you want: build a coil and make it look like a gyroscope. Place (and fix it somehow) a Li-ion battery in the center of the coil plus a remote-control receiver-circuit meant to invert the feeding-polarity while rotating. Then spin this gyro-coil and start the remote-control to feed + - (first) and after a few sec reverse it (- +) and watch what is happening - NOTHING !

The same goes with the Earth too. Nothing will happen...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26433353
Belgium
12/07/2012 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371916
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 06:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the part that makes the magnetic field move s(since it has the greater mass)

i would think the smaller mass of tje crust would eventualy follow
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1128877
Canada
12/07/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should watch "Magnetic Storm" by NOVA. Apparently we are approximately 800,000 years past the last shift. There may or may not be a correlation to the Mayan Calendar and the current/proposed polar shift. Any thoughts?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 580163

I have watched that many times. Yes 830,00 years since the last one. And averaging 200,000 a year before that. The ancients have warned us of something on this 2012/21 date. I believe it's the beginning of the magnetic poleshift. I placed a compass on my widow sill a couple of months ago and checked it yesterday. It has moved 25 degrees.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23992770
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting video. Like some others I do have doubts; not about the methodology but about the accuracy of the original data used from the Netherlands. I think it would be helpful to have many more readings from greater distances.

Mind you, saying that there is something fishy about December 2012 thats for sure. I guess we will see soon enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11740433
United States
12/07/2012 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Look for the rapid movement of the magnetic northpole in the last decade.
shocked

Quoting: Wubbo Ockels

WHOLELLY CRAP!!! THAT REALLY ACCELERATED!!!
INK3

User ID: 29210210
United States
12/07/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
If this guy says meri-DAN one more time!

ME-RI-DI-AN*
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

he looks/sounds a bit dyslexic, but he's well tuned in
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20082957

Dyslexia does not equal lack of intelligence. Take it from one who kowsn.
"When tyrants tremble in their fear, and hear their death knell ringing,
When friends rejoice both far and near, how can I keep from singing"

page7
just waiting

User ID: 19508413
United States
12/07/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check it out later.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11837226
United States
12/07/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
ALERT!!! ALERT!!!! Pole has shifted from the pink to the stink!!!!! That is all....Carry on...flashbouncebbananasex
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh dear. I just watched some of his other videos. Such a load of crap, especially the painfully fake transcript from the 'G8 meeting of 1990'. So many obvious errors and mistakes. Total fake. I believe this guy believes what he is saying, and I believe there is something up with the date of 21st December 2012, but this guy is stretching truths and riding roughshod over accuracy in a desperate attempt to 'prove' what he obviously very much believes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2312772
United States
12/07/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
If magnetic north is headed towards Siberia, then it could answer what has happened there before. There is no doubt that creatures such as the wooly mammoth have been found basically flash frozen in the tundra. Their stomachs still had vegetation in them. This indicates that there was dramatic change (violently and quickly) in the position of the earth as well as a possible pole shift. The bible says that in the endtimes the stars will fall from the heavens. Could it be that what is southern sky in reference will move north? Possibly what is equatorial in nature could be the new arctic and quickly.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 07:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
If magnetic north is headed towards Siberia, then it could answer what has happened there before. There is no doubt that creatures such as the wooly mammoth have been found basically flash frozen in the tundra. Their stomachs still had vegetation in them. This indicates that there was dramatic change (violently and quickly) in the position of the earth as well as a possible pole shift. The bible says that in the endtimes the stars will fall from the heavens. Could it be that what is southern sky in reference will move north? Possibly what is equatorial in nature could be the new arctic and quickly.
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

There is a big misunderstanding of 'flash' frozen mammoths. Read up on it - they weren't frozen in a an instant. Its just in certain conditions they didn't decay, so when they did freeze they are still all intact, even inside. Its complex, I'm no expert, but I've seen it explained logically by others. Gives totally the wrong impression, and 'flash frozen' is a very misleading term.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23919102
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 07:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just think it strange (coincidence perhaps? or destiny?) that around this time it seems like everything is speeding up. The rate at which technology is advancing, at which the ice sheets are melting, earthquakes increasing, etc. and now this.

Interesting days ahead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25044356

Technology advancement tends to happen exponentially. It's no surprise that when you invest sophisticated equipment, it makes it easier to invent even more sophisticated equipment.
Digital mix guy

User ID: 28509079
United States
12/07/2012 07:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
are there any articles on this?
Have no fear, Spock is here!!! LLAP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29203212
Brazil
12/07/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh no! Pole shit!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27860045
Netherlands
12/07/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
ff Apeldoorn bellen
 Quoting: Phill
agent

flick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26715773
United States
12/07/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here in southwest florida.......i am a sun gazer......
or rather i was up till about 2 months ago so i know where the sun is because i would meditate and watch it go down over the bay each evening that it was not too cloudy.
So, last evening i went out to sungaze and the sun is now setting in the southwest here. I kid you not folks. Don't believe me? Go out and look yourself this evening as the sun sets and see.......strange stuff i tell ya!sun gazer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29018328
Spain
12/07/2012 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh shit! Again that shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23347181
Poland
12/07/2012 07:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 - the crust of the planet will eventually move as well, with the rotational North Pole approaching the same location

WRONG !!!

The Earth is a GIANT heavy-mass GYROSCOPE, rotating in a frictionless environment (vacuum) since eons.

The Earth will not change its rotation axis even if the magnetic poles will shift completely!

You can test if if you want: build a coil and make it look like a gyroscope. Place (and fix it somehow) a Li-ion battery in the center of the coil plus a remote-control receiver-circuit meant to invert the feeding-polarity while rotating. Then spin this gyro-coil and start the remote-control to feed + - (first) and after a few sec reverse it (- +) and watch what is happening - NOTHING !

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25701329

The earth may not change its axis, but the crust may be displaced. As in the crustal displacement theory (Hapgood, approved by Einstein)
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should watch "Magnetic Storm" by NOVA. Apparently we are approximately 800,000 years past the last shift. There may or may not be a correlation to the Mayan Calendar and the current/proposed polar shift. Any thoughts?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 580163

I have watched that many times. Yes 830,00 years since the last one. And averaging 200,000 a year before that. The ancients have warned us of something on this 2012/21 date. I believe it's the beginning of the magnetic poleshift. I placed a compass on my widow sill a couple of months ago and checked it yesterday. It has moved 25 degrees.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

This correlates with what i said above how far the sun has moved. I have never seen the sun come up here in the 15 yrs i have been living in southwest florida, never seen it set in the southwest. When looking out over the bay, it appears a long way from where it used to set and i figured it was like 35* to 40 degrees that it had moved. But you'd be more accurate with that compass.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29245113
United States
12/07/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

WRONG !!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25701329

I understand your wanting to make science line up with this one for your own peace of mind. However, there will be a physical pole shift despite this experiment because the Bible says there will be among its many prophecies. There are over 1,800 prophecies in the Bible and it has never been wrong! This physical pole shift is among them and included in the 6th Seal!

Revelation 6:14-15
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/07/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Jesus Christ is the way

There is a big misunderstanding of 'flash' frozen mammoths. Read up on it - they weren't frozen in a an instant. Its just in certain conditions they didn't decay, so when they did freeze they are still all intact, even inside. Its complex, I'm no expert, but I've seen it explained logically by others. Gives totally the wrong impression, and 'flash frozen' is a very misleading term.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23992770

If not flash frozen, then how did they die with the grasses still in their mouths uneaten? Just wondering and maybe if you further elaborate on that and explain it would make it easier to accept what you are saying.

GLP