Ground breaking news alert - Pole Shift

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7554855
Canada
12/07/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Ground breaking news alert - Pole Shift
David Susuki and Machio Macku both did documentaries this year about Pole Shifts. As soon as I watched them I knew they were hints for people to beware. The science behind them was cutting edge and up to date. They said it was not IF but WHEN. Ever since I viewed them I have been getting prepped. Found the Poleshifting Ning site and used their safe places map to check my location. I was good thank God and high on a mountain top.

The evidence for a Pole Shift is compelling. The signs are everywhere. You would have to be deaf. dumb. and blind not to get it. Were there on the edge right now and I think it will be sooner than later.

The mayans saw the trigger for the event along time ago. So did alot of other civilizations. its all merging together at this time in history. Good luck to all of you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8035454

If Suzuki is talking about it & putting out the warning, then we can take it to the bank. Do you have a link for the pole shifting site. I tried poleshifting.com but no good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15481119
Poland
12/07/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29245113

Totally unrelated but couldn't help notice several of these men with bad/missing teeth.... aren't they eating a NATURAL diet, appropriate for their region? I'm sure they're getting a lot of fish oil, which is what Dr. Weston Price is telling us we need to have healthy teeth. I'm sure they're not eating refined wheat and fast food and sugars.

So what's up with the teeth????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27229787

Lack of Dentists !!! Simples...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13974494
United States
12/07/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflagbanana2bsflagbanana2
R...

User ID: 572408
Netherlands
12/07/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15232842

damn, why always stupid vids instead of some text. Don't have time to watch a 15min. vid, reading goes way faster but seems modern youth are too lazy to read or just can't do it anymore.
"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play." - 'Wargames'

"This world is more like a mystery, trapped in a conundrum, spun by a paradox." - AC1118155
zephyr

User ID: 9728442
United States
12/07/2012 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drunvalo Melchizedek did a 3 hour interview on C2C Nov 22. He went into great detail about magnetic pole shifts and the physical pole shift which has always followed it.

He said that according to the Mayans the magnetic poles shift every 13K years and that immediately following the flip, the Earth will shift on it's axis.

He said we are in that process now. I dont know if that interview is on YT but if it is and this interests you, you should listen to the entire show.
Live and let live.......really
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4500411
United States
12/07/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Problem with theory of it being recurring;

It throws all you know about the pyramids alignment to said stars off, as they are much older than last alleged "fly by" date.

Not saying its not a valid theory, but just makes one wonder if so, what did the pyramids really point at.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29204630

Deneb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29276822
Brazil
12/07/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know if this current earthquakes arround the globe are normal?
Whe have one 7.3 in japan today...

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

This site is trustable?
ehecatl

User ID: 29063546
Mexico
12/07/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29245113

Totally unrelated but couldn't help notice several of these men with bad/missing teeth.... aren't they eating a NATURAL diet, appropriate for their region? I'm sure they're getting a lot of fish oil, which is what Dr. Weston Price is telling us we need to have healthy teeth. I'm sure they're not eating refined wheat and fast food and sugars.

So what's up with the teeth????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27229787

Lack of Dentists !!! Simples...........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15481119

I don't know, but I would practically guarantee you that there are none living on the native diet of their ancestors, pure fat and meat of sea animals pretty much. But I am confident that most of them have things like wheat and sugar in their diet, and they no longer live in igloos either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29276822
Brazil
12/07/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know if this current earthquakes arround the globe are normal?
Whe have one 7.3 in japan today...

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

This site is trustable?
 Quoting: Dan_lkd

Sorry for the off topic!
I just chosen one aleatory thread to ask
Anyone knows?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420740
Canada
12/07/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Drunvalo Melchizedek did a 3 hour interview on C2C Nov 22. He went into great detail about magnetic pole shifts and the physical pole shift which has always followed it.

He said that according to the Mayans the magnetic poles shift every 13K years and that immediately following the flip, the Earth will shift on it's axis.

He said we are in that process now. I dont know if that interview is on YT but if it is and this interests you, you should listen to the entire show.
 Quoting: zephyr

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21202252
United States
12/07/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder when the Gubs will HAVE to come clean, and tell us all?

surely there will come a point when they have to?

the only way i can think of that they would be 'justified' in not telling us, is if it's a 100% wipe out event, because i know, for a fucking fact, if there are any survivors left, you'd best NOT be approaching them post event saying you're 'from the government'.

i know how i'd react, for one. i'd be a tad annoyed, put it that way.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20082957

My guess they will never say a thing. They will just disappear into their underground cities and seal the entrances shut behind them. We will be left to figure out things on our own.

hf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/07/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The question is not if a pole shift is coming,
The question is when?
Perhaps at the same moment when we have the three days of darkness
Dimensional shift
Eurisko Tau Ceti

User ID: 25956544
United States
12/07/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

The current Earth axis is 23 degrees.
It gives us 4 seasons.
Soon the axis will be reduced to zero degrees.
Sorry, but no more 4 seasons.
We will have summer all year long.
It has been done before.
The Andromeda Council Biospheres will make this change
for us. The weather patterns will calm down.
Matter / Antimatter Inducer = Proton Gun
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26254870
United States
12/07/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to disappoint you all, but we're talking about the MAGNETIC pole shift. NOT the crustal displacement of the poles. BIG difference folks!

A magnetic pole shift would effect the magnetic field of the Earth, reducing the protection we have from the sun. And maybe it might effect our electronics. Other than that you would never notice it. Could it end civilization? Well, that's a different question.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29279595
Ireland
12/07/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
A magnetic pole shift could end MODERN civilisation fa-sure!

Weakened magnetosphere during the shift combined with some mighty CME's from this current solar cycle 24...and poof...seeya modern tech....helloooo 1800's...

Can't wait!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26254870
United States
12/07/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Weakened magnetosphere during the shift combined with some mighty CME's from this current solar cycle 24...and poof...seeya modern tech....helloooo 1800's...

Can't wait!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29279595

No question that is exactly what is happening.

But it IS different than the 2000' tidal wave 2012 movie ending!

tounge
Blitz the storm-striker

User ID: 29281637
Canada
12/07/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just think it strange (coincidence perhaps? or destiny?) that around this time it seems like everything is speeding up. The rate at which technology is advancing, at which the ice sheets are melting, earthquakes increasing, etc. and now this.

Interesting days ahead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25044356

the rate at which technology is advancing is BS. The elites have been doing this for centuries. Concealing technology and releasing it 10-15 years later.

It is control growth. Whatever technology is public is very old to elites and they are sure they control it 100%.

Those iphones. were used by the military in top secret bases such as groom lake facility as far as in the 1990's.
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
jacksprat

Canada
12/07/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't wait!

purification time is here

5a
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29155775
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry to disappoint you all, but we're talking about the MAGNETIC pole shift. NOT the crustal displacement of the poles. BIG difference folks!

A magnetic pole shift would effect the magnetic field of the Earth, reducing the protection we have from the sun. And maybe it might effect our electronics. Other than that you would never notice it. Could it end civilization? Well, that's a different question.
 Quoting: DoomWitch

ok, fair point, but let me ask you this. Have you ever put a strong magnet near enough to some metal that the metal moves, perceptibly?

try it.

now spin the magnet. what does the metal do? We live on a gigantic ball of metal, a couple of thousand miles down. crustal displacement is not the issue. WHOLE planet movement IS!

we have NEVER witnessed one of these events. for all we know all fucking hell breaks loose. this planet does a brilliant job of scrubbing itself clean of evidence

nasa says nothing happened 800000 years ago..

[link to www.nasa.gov]

now type '800 thousand years ago' into google and look at some of the results

for 'nothing happening' there was a hell of a lot of upheaval it seems
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29155775
United Kingdom
12/07/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't wait!

tounge

correct

it'll be more 500-1000 feet i reckon
Eurisko Tau Ceti

User ID: 25956544
United States
12/07/2012 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't wait!

tounge

The power grid will remain up and running.
A lot of people wasted $$$ on 2012 underground bunkers.

Go Christmas shopping and enjoy your life.

It's the end of Earth 3D and the beginning of Earth 4D.
Matter / Antimatter Inducer = Proton Gun
ur mom
User ID: 16480899
United States
12/07/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
NAAAHHHHHH mate... do not worry....there is no stinking pole shift....you and I will be long gone when the geopoleshift happens again....
NASA said sooooo ha ha

[link to www.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9870176

oh yea, believe nasa......good plan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1569467
United States
12/07/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

The current Earth axis is 23 degrees.
It gives us 4 seasons.
Soon the axis will be reduced to zero degrees.
Sorry, but no more 4 seasons.
We will have summer all year long.
It has been done before.
The Andromeda Council Biospheres will make this change
for us. The weather patterns will calm down.
 Quoting: Eurisko Tau Ceti

Don't know about this, but I can see the golden firmament being restored that was lost at the great flood.
Anonymous
User ID: 20575401
United States
12/07/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Backs up my own research :) thanks!
 Quoting: sssss

well that makes it official then.
 Quoting: ShillsRUs

lol.

god bless America?
more like GOD DAMNN AMERICA.

lol anyway.. a magnetic reversal won’t do shit to us.
why so worried.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1342725

Your brain will turn into jello!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29279820
United States
12/07/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Have you ever noticed the Hawaiian islands and subsurface mountain chain leading up to them, suddenly change direction?
jacksprat

Canada
12/07/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Can't wait!

tounge

The power grid will remain up and running.
A lot of people wasted $$$ on 2012 underground bunkers.

Go Christmas shopping and enjoy your life.

It's the end of Earth 3D and the beginning of Earth 4D.
 Quoting: Eurisko Tau Ceti

Drunvalo sees an entire clean slate ahead in 4d, new frequency, new dimension

how can an iron age transform into a golden age, there has to be some sort of catalyst, some drastic transformation change

i think you are getting mixed up with consciousness and dimensions
jacksprat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24516408
Canada
12/07/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

WRONG.

Revelation 6: 12-17

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
T. O. M.
User ID: 21897386
United States
12/07/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the ancient ones left us clues that this was going to happen:

[link to celticmythpodshow.com]
jacksprat

Canada
12/07/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Perhaps the ancient ones left us clues that this was going to happen:

[link to celticmythpodshow.com]
 Quoting: T. O. M. 21897386

hf
jacksprat
0311INFANTRYSIR

User ID: 6357336
United States
12/07/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
my pole just shifted.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28880138

lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26906873

twitching and shifting are two different things.
"Democracy is two
wolves and a lamb
voting on what to
have for lunch.
Liberty is a
well-armed lamb
contesting the vote"
~ Benjamin Franklin.

GLP