Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,086 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,037,232
Pageviews Today: 1,895,019Threads Today: 625Posts Today: 13,948
06:24 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

An 8-year-old girl was bitten by a dolphin she was feeding at SeaWorld in a frightening moment caught on camera by her father (Video)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1184401
United States
12/02/2012 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: An 8-year-old girl was bitten by a dolphin she was feeding at SeaWorld in a frightening moment caught on camera by her father (Video)
that dolfin should be fillet up and given to the family for dinner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10771535
United States
12/02/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: An 8-year-old girl was bitten by a dolphin she was feeding at SeaWorld in a frightening moment caught on camera by her father (Video)
FUCK, now they are going to ban the feeding altogether, Wimpy ass complaining parents,

It happens. Ive been bitten by dogs, cats and almost a donkey while feeding it, Good grief..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

yea i got bit by a giant pig at an animal farm and i didn't tell anyone or get angry at him, i just knew to steer clear of him. lol you can tell an animals attitude just by looking at them. he was such a jerk
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
12/02/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd bite someone that stood there dangling a fish around trying to get me to jump higher.
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

Dolphin was just after the fucking fish. Keep feeding dolphins like that and flinging your hands around they'll expect a fish. He was just following the pattern.
 Quoting: Leslie Zevo

Yes and Yes.

The kid held up the empty fish tray completely oblivious to dolphin or what she was doing.
— read for knowledge, not answers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28764503
United States
12/02/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
If I was the parents I'd be pretty pleased that the dolphin was so gentle. If I was the dolphin I'd have been a little pissed I got an arm with my fish.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
12/02/2012 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
that dolfin should be fillet up and given to the family for dinner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1184401

You mean: That dolfin should be philleted up and given to the phamily for dinner.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28916969
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
FUCK, now they are going to ban the feeding altogether, Wimpy ass complaining parents,

It happens. Ive been bitten by dogs, cats and almost a donkey while feeding it, Good grief..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

yea i got bit by a giant pig at an animal farm and i didn't tell anyone or get angry at him, i just knew to steer clear of him. lol you can tell an animals attitude just by looking at them. he was such a jerk
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10771535

ppigahhh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28931864
United States
12/02/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before I even read the post my mind thought of people who think they can walk up to a grizzly bear and feed it a peanut butter sandwich for a good "vacation picture". Wild is wild folks.
Carshy McCarsh

User ID: 1486553
12/02/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dolphin - "WHERE'S MY MCNUGGETS YOU LITTLE BRAT?!"
Then it dialed 911.
dance
Tell me what this tastes like...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/02/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Before I even read the post my mind thought of people who think they can walk up to a grizzly bear and feed it a peanut butter sandwich for a good "vacation picture". Wild is wild folks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28931864

Deer too... They feed the deer chips and human food so the next time you see the deer is run over on the side of the road cause its not afraid of humans anymore..or the deer die cause of malnutrition away from their natural food.

Dumb stupid people
Artaius

User ID: 6477604
Germany
12/02/2012 03:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh my god!

Were there any survivors?!

I´m terrified!

Bane that killer-dolphin!

damned

Last Edited by A r c on 12/02/2012 03:31 PM
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25231741
United States
12/02/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nasty Killer this Dolphins,
they do bad things and need to die!

We will not forget Hiroshima!
Whale and Dolphin must die!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28909669

They also caused Fukushima and are planning to take down building 4 so they can have the whole northern hemisphere to them selves. Smart dolphins aren't they?
Chrit

User ID: 27088294
United States
12/02/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mom "we're not going to show it to anybody".... Then puts it in YouTube.
 Quoting: J-Honey

No doubt
I'm only human, it's my biggest flaw.

We must all realize a sink a chair and a pillow are all luxuries of home and a soldiers helmet takes the place of all three.
Artaius

User ID: 6477604
Germany
12/02/2012 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
my god, you´re right!

They want full scale dolphin-doom!

scared

They also caused Fukushima and are planning to take down building 4 so they can have the whole northern hemisphere to them selves. Smart dolphins aren't they?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25231741

There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1516308
Netherlands
12/02/2012 03:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
“We think that attraction at SeaWorld is dangerous and it was traumatic for us to go through that event,”

Dear jesus, what a bunch of hysterical pussies. Traumatic? You know what is traumatic? Being woken up by sirens followed by explosions and screaming, fearing for your life, hearing the explosions come closer and then faint away. Walking outside and seeing scattered bodyparts of babies and elderly women laying around, trying to help a young woman by lifting a piece of concrete from her legs and when you see her legs they look like legs from a stuffed toy that has been laying at the bottom of a big box for years.
That is traumatic, having a wild animal snap your hand is fucking nothing.

Bunch of bullshit parents acting as if their kids are the second coming of Christ or something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926276
United States
12/02/2012 03:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
omg apollo. it is JUST a logo. what the fuck are you worried about it for?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28916969
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
“We think that attraction at SeaWorld is dangerous and it was traumatic for us to go through that event,”

Dear jesus, what a bunch of hysterical pussies. Traumatic? You know what is traumatic? Being woken up by sirens followed by explosions and screaming, fearing for your life, hearing the explosions come closer and then faint away. Walking outside and seeing scattered bodyparts of babies and elderly women laying around, trying to help a young woman by lifting a piece of concrete from her legs and when you see her legs they look like legs from a stuffed toy that has been laying at the bottom of a big box for years.
That is traumatic, having a wild animal snap your hand is fucking nothing.

Bunch of bullshit parents acting as if their kids are the second coming of Christ or something.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1516308

Hey! They gotta set the scene for the forthcoming law-suit!

Litigation For Profit, an American Tradition!

scream

1rof1
smilesun  (OP)

User ID: 28930463
Italy
12/02/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mom "we're not going to show it to anybody".... Then puts it in YouTube.
 Quoting: J-Honey

Smiley
blastercas

User ID: 22086447
United Kingdom
12/02/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thats why it's on YouTube and the kiddie will be traumatised undergoing counselling poor little rug rat

Hope the Poor Dolphin got a tetanus shot after that
NOW WHAT...anyone got any good news for a change
smilesun  (OP)

Italy
12/02/2012 03:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd bite someone that stood there dangling a fish around trying to get me to jump higher.
 Quoting: The Light Under the Door

Smiley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24394728
Austria
12/02/2012 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I fucking hate those slimy things.
Prostetnik

User ID: 1345680
Canada
12/02/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poor Dolphin.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28930149

Yes, poor dolphin. It serves the human right for enslaving other creatures and feeding them for entertainment.
smilesun  (OP)

Italy
12/02/2012 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dolphin was just after the fucking fish. Keep feeding dolphins like that and flinging your hands around they'll expect a fish. He was just following the pattern.

for me this is dangerous contact with the dolphins. The people fish must throw them at a distance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28934462
United States
12/02/2012 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The dolphin is not at fault, it was acting on instinct and pattern behavior because the kid was holding that tray up as if it was a fish . . . the dolphin did not know any difference. You feed them a few times and then anything you hold up in the air will be an enticement for them.

Shame on the parents if they decide to sue.

When the hell are humans going to learn respect for the animal kingdom, instead of looking at everything existing for their own amusement and enjoyment.
Laura Bow

User ID: 1158661
United States
12/02/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you're feeding something that has TEETH, shouldn't it be ASSUMED that said creature may possibly end up doing something like this? Which looked like an accidental bite btw.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25773843
United States
12/02/2012 04:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are all pelted with warm, tender, fuzzy-wuzzy images of dolphins. They are, in fact, powerful and intelligent animals. Often kind - sometimes not so kind. They are not lapdogs.

I met some at the Baltimore aquarium. It was my first time. I, too, had only known the fuzzy-wuzzy angle. How incorrect that is. I met dolphins who were polite but sized me up to see if they wanted to bother. I met tough-minded beings who seemed to be tolerating the attention, rather than enjoying it. One was just having a bad day the aquarium staff said. A couple seemed to fit the fuzzy-wuzzy profile. In other words, dolphins are just as different and complex as humans are. It is a mistake to treat them like animate, stuffed toys. I left loving them just as much as before and with a lot more respect.

Dolphins probably handle their captivity better then humans would. Humans expect dolphins to be what human expectations want them to be. If the girl had been feeding monkeys and had been bitten, would there be such a ruckus? No. We expect monkeys to act like wild animals. Dolphins are supposed to be "better" than wild.

The little girl was lucky. If the dolphin really wanted to hurt her, she would have been hurt. If the dolphin wanted her in the water, that's where she would have gone. A kid falling on the sidewalk and scraping herself could look and be a lot worse. The problem here is that a false romance has been shattered. She should not have been waving a fishy smell tray out toward the dolphin.
smilesun  (OP)

Italy
12/02/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

" Whale Whores " South Park episode

The Japanese are portrayed as believing whales and dolphins are responsible for the bombing of Hiroshima after the United States presented them with a doctored photo after the explosions
Episode no. Season 13
Episode 11
Directed by Trey Parker
Written by Trey Parker
Production code 1311

[link to en.wikipedia.org] Smiley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25658088
United States
12/02/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ummm, her hand was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Next...whatever
smilesun  (OP)

Italy
12/02/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dolphin - "WHERE'S MY MCNUGGETS YOU LITTLE BRAT?!"
Then it dialed 911.
dance
 Quoting: Carshy McCarsh

Smiley
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28937067
United States
12/02/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28937067
United States
12/02/2012 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

GLP