Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,998 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,091,660
Pageviews Today: 1,995,585Threads Today: 677Posts Today: 14,831
07:17 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The 'Two Witnesses' vs. DNA/Biotech: A Theory Like No Other!

Uncle Mikey
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 2217240
United States
12/02/2012 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation

Are you tired of the same old Two Witnesses stories of people you've never met or heard of before... much less see in your lifetime?

Are you tired of vague interpretations that ignore detailed descriptions such as...

*) The Candlestick

*) Golden Oil

*) Olive Trees/Branches

*) Seemingly Supernatural Powers of Destruction

*) The Cap Stone

*) Zerubabel

*) Day of 'Small Things'

... and other fascinating hints and clues?

If the answer is yes, then I have something very special to share with you. It's a theory that not only ties all of this together and more, but does it in such a way as to actually make sense to those without any previous knowledge of scripture.

Like the title says, it's unlike anything you've ever heard before, and that's because (as you are about to see) it reveals mysteries about our past, present and future, that church leaders and government agencies, absolutely do NOT want you to know about.

In addition, it does away with all of the 'agendas' and 'egocentric' spin you often here with Biblical Translations and puts *you* in control... not them.

The more you look at it, the more it all makes sense, and after a while you begin to realize that the TPTB *must* have known about this stuff for generations and have kept quiet about it.

I will simply let the passages speak for themselves, and allow math and science to translate them for us.

Also, let me say that what I’m about to cover is considered ‘As Below’ or more precisely ‘As Within’. In other words, we are going to mostly focus on the very small things…

Zechariah 4:10
"Who despises the day of small things? Men will rejoice when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel”

The point being is that, this isn’t the ‘final say’, and that all other Two Witnesses interpretations are still valid. BTW… Zerchariah 4 will play a large part in helping us with these translations.

Please refer to my previous post for an educational primer to this one…

Thread: The Secret Meaning of ‘Kingdom of God Within You’... Now Revealed - It’s Cell Biology!

Ready?

To understand this very unique Two Witnesses theory, we must first have a basic understanding of DNA.

Here is a simplified graphic of the basic structure of DNA…

unclemikey-296

Notice we have Hydrogen at the center and Phosphorus on the ends. Think of how our Solar System is. The Sun (Mostly Hydrogen) is at the center, with the planets revolving around them… ‘As Without, So Within'.

Now let’s examine each of these components individually to begin matching up with Scripture.

unclemikey-297

Hmmm? Did someone long ago know something extra ordinary about our history?

Right away we are seeing some amazing matches. Please note that Wikipedia is my main source outside Scripture for facts and figures. Much of this is easily verifiable.

Do you notice something controversial? Yes, Lucifer is part of our chemical makeup. Don’t get mad at me. This isn’t my opinion. Go look at the description for Phosphorus and see for yourself…

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

As a Christian myself, I find it a bit disturbing to say the least… but then again it actually makes sense according to Scripture. There are many, many passages that refer to our bodies as being ‘corrupted’.

1 Corinthians 15:52-53
52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

I’m sure most can agree we certainly are not perfect… yet.

The Candlestick

In my previous post we were introduced to The Candlestick (otherwise known as a Menorah). Instructions for making The Candlestick are given to us in Exodus 25:31-37, and are very detailed!

When we follow the instructions exactly, we find that the Candlestick we are used to seeing is in fact something very different!

unclemikey-301

There are bowls and flowers all over the place. There are even ‘branches’ as well. This sounds like a tree!

Why are there so many bowls and flowers? Maybe there are bees going to and fro, pollinating them all.

What happens if we try and fill those bowls with our DNA components…

unclemikey-300

Interesting!

But is this just ’wishful thinking’ or is there Scripture backing this all up?

Let’s look at Zechariah 4 in its entirety and compare…

The Gold Lampstand and the Two Olive Trees

1) Then the angel who talked with me returned and wakened me, as a man is wakened from his sleep.

2) He asked me, “What do you see?” I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lights on it, with seven channels to the lights.

3) Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”

4) I asked the angel who talked with me, “What are these, my lord?”

5) He answered, “Do you not know what these are?” “No, my lord,” I replied.

6) So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.

7) “What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. Then he will bring out the capstone to shouts of ‘God bless it! God bless it!’”

8) Then the word of the Lord came to me:

9) “The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.

10) “Who despises the day of small things? Men will rejoice when they see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. “(These seven are the eyes of the Lord, which range throughout the earth.)”

11) Then I asked the angel, “What are these two olive trees on the right and the left of the lampstand?”

12) Again I asked him, “What are these two olive branches beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?”

13) He replied, “Do you not know what these are?” “No, my lord,” I said.

14) So he said, “These are the two who are anointed to serve the Lord of all the earth.”

Wow. Now we’re getting somewhere. In addition to The Candlestick, we have…

*) Golden Oil = Deoxyribose / Honey

*) A ‘Capstone’ = Telomeres

*) Seven ‘Eyes’ Roaming the Earth

*) Two Olive Trees/Branches = Two Witnesses!

Amazing!!!

We now see that The Two Witnesses are next to the Candlestick! On top of that, we have some more amazing matches. Golden Oil sounds like honey or Deoxyribose!

Telomeres are the ‘End Caps’ to our Chromosomes. It’s what keeps DNA from damage!

If The Two Witnesses are associated to The Candlestick, then maybe we can get a match on them too. What may they be?

unclemikey-302

There you go.

Remember… DNA is not only like a book, but it’s also like a witness… recording everything that’s happened to it during its lifetime. If there was natural evolution, it’s recorded. It there was *intervention* (GMO), it’s recorded.

The millions of little A.C.G.T. bits are like computer code. If there has been tampering, the Two Witnesses are going to know!

So who’s recording? Are angels recording our DNA for future resurrection?

Check this out…

Revelation 11:1
“And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein”

The ‘Temple of God’ is the human body… and 'The Worshippers' are being measured!!!

What about the so called ‘Non Believers’? Are their DNA going to be recorded for new bodies? The next line reads…

“But, the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months”

Yikes! There’s an actual ‘Naughty or Nice’ list after all. Maybe that explains all of those cattle mutilations. The Elohim are checking in on their Witnesses.

Keep reading if you dare. Next line please…

“And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth”

Ah, the Two Witnesses again. Wait… what’s that? “Clothed in Sackloth”?

What does a Chromosome look like?

unclemikey-124

Next line…

“These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth"

Now we really have solid proof that these elements are all related.

Warning: The next line is the scariest one of all…

“And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.”

“These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will”

Is this the price for GMO tampering? Is this our fate?

unclemikey-125

We already know all too well what our Two Witnesses are capable of… AIDS, Bio-Warfare, Chimeras… there seems to be no limit to the hell they have been unleashing already.

As you read further, you can see how this all ends. The Earth Experiment is terminated. All life is extinguished. A new Earth is created.

Any Pastor will tell you… if you really, *REALLY* want to make the Elohim angry… all you have to do is put an idol in the Most Holy Place (Chromosomes). Get it?

Now that you have a good understanding of all of this, we can look at the following slide and ponder the beauty of it all…

unclemikey-298

Oh, I should mention that tomorrow is Dec 03… and an unusual alignment is taking place. That alignment just so happens to match a previous slide I made in which I assigned planets to the Candlestick…

unclemikey-303

Is this a sign? We’ll see!

Masonic Artwork

I’ve been fascinated lately by all of the Masonic Artwork that show the Two Pillars. They are like the Two Witnesses. Masons are all about ‘rebuilding the temple’ or human body.

Will they go to far? Only time will tell.

Here are some slides I made to see if there may be a connection to DNA…

unclemikey-299

unclemikey-294

unclemikey-295

I hope you enjoyed this presenation. Thanks GLP for helping me make this!

smile_kiss
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13036917
United States
12/02/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The 'Two Witnesses' vs. DNA/Biotech: A Theory Like No Other!
Excellent presentation.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
12/02/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
:eyebrow:
Uncle Mikey  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for da pin!

chorus
Uncle Mikey  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
isis

statue liberty

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
12/02/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mikey, I almost have that exact same Menorah in your picture !

It has the Star of David resting over the Vesica. I brought it out and Im looking at it.. It was hand made in Israel..

About the Trump, It could only be the Shofar...

1 Corinthians 15:52-53
52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Now the Shofar is reflected of the primal cry of our beast nature. The mountain ram/goat was related to Gods wife and in the same aspect related to pride and prideful Israel...

The lampstand btw at the tabernacle was in front of the purple and blue curtain in the Holy Place with the other implements partitioning the Holy of Holies from the Holy place. Is the colors purple and blue in your genetic studies btw?

(PICTURE OF MY SHOFAR )

:ramshofar:

THE SOUND OF THE SHOFAR and its Primal Release, By Apollo

BY APOLLO

The call of the Shofar that was the commemoration of the Creation of the world and the Kings Coronation, to the binding of Isaac,.. permeates thru our body in a primal longing to release our beast state and cleave closely to G-d. When we blow the Shofar. the horn of the beast animal (horns have represented the devil in Christian culture.) We cry out to let our beast natures be released and to take on our Human form as a new man presented unto G-d in the ten days of repentance.

The sound of the Shofar would be a battle cry as well, and the battles fought against what was considered unclean.

When the High Priests purified himself by washing in the Bronze Laver in the outer court of the Tabernacle after the sacrifice of the animals, he was washing away the impurities of earth. Bronze represented earth cause it was not a pure metal. It was made from brass mirrors donated by the women. So this act was also symbolic of letting go our vanties allowing G-d to see within the heart.

In the most Holy Place however, In front of the curtain lay the Golden Lambstand, Altar of Incense and Ark of the Covenant and Mercy seat . Gold represented G-d. The High Priest would enter this area in the Day of Atonement in which people had to offer a sacrifice to have their sins forgiven.

On Rosh Hashanah is the Feast of Trumpets begining ten days of Repentance to Yom Kippur. or the Day of Atonement It is said that G-d writes down our deeds into the book of life and he examines our progress during these days...

During the Rosh Hashana synagogue services, the Shofar is blown 100 times. We are to remember our repentance, remember the dead, and the days to come where we come to life in a new day of creation that begins our world anew.

-Apollo
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mikey, about the Olive Oil...

Olive Oil was the main ingrediant from the recipe in Leviticus used to anoint Kings in "Chrism" (Greek) where we get the word Christ.

Exodus 30:25

Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil.

Exodus 29:7 Take the anointing oil and anoint him by pouring it on his head.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I also think the two witness is this Rebis Figure...

:Rebis1:

I do have to run out real quick, so Im a little short on time.

Many Jewish people openly admit too that the seven branched menorah is the seven main planets back then. But youre theory on the DNA components is awesome ! it is the below to the above.

Heres a qoute

The Midrash (Bamidbar Rabbah 15:7) compares the seven lamps of the Menorah to the seven planets in the solar system, illuminating the nighttime sky. What is the meaning of this symbolism?

Many of the ancients understood that the planets and constellations influence our nature and personality traits. A person under the influence of Mars, for example, will have different traits then one under the influence of Jupiter (see Shabbat 165a). In other words, God created each of us with a unique character in order that we should perfect ourselves in the particular path that suits us. In this way, all of creation is completed; through the aggregation of all individual perfections, the universe attains overall perfection. Just as each planet symbolizes a distinct character trait, each branch of the Menorah is a metaphor for a specific category of intellectual pursuits. God prepared a path for each individual to attain wisdom according to his own character and interests.

[link to www.ravkooktorah.org]
Uncle Mikey  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mikey, about the Olive Oil...

Olive Oil was the main ingrediant from the recipe in Leviticus used to anoint Kings in "Chrism" (Greek) where we get the word Christ.

Exodus 30:25

Make these into a sacred anointing oil, a fragrant blend, the work of a perfumer. It will be the sacred anointing oil.

Exodus 29:7 Take the anointing oil and anoint him by pouring it on his head.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Excellent Apollo. You always have great info to share.

That 'Prudence' card you had...

:prudence:

...made me think of the curtains and the X/Y Chromosomes, so I included it in this slide...

unclemikey-276

Uncle Mikey  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many Jewish people openly admit too that the seven branched menorah is the seven main planets back then. But youre theory on the DNA components is awesome ! it is the below to the above.

vomfg

No way! Lol.

I'm just now getting into the Astro Theology stuff. It's slowly making sense.

goofy thum
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mikey, Ive had this wacked out theory just now.. Im stepping out but when I get back we will discuss the prudence card

as Above, so Below

This genetic new being.. this superman..

He will be created above, not on earth and sent here...

I had this vision...(I wrote down what I saw in a trance) I rarely post something without substantiation but anyways....

The Angels in the Whirlwind will create him... and send him here....

This sounds very Zechariah Sitchin, but...I cannot get this out of my mind...By Apollo

Hello ! I hope you all had a wonderful and ful-FILLING. Thanksgiving holiday ! We all should be five lbs heavier by now. =) Some of the alignments had some tension, but overall the joy of the season should have made for smooth sailing and shopping. Many are tight on the budget this year but its still a season of sustainance

I wanted to share with you a vision I had when driving home. The rhythm of the music I was listening to and the timing of its beats, coupled with some flashing city lights sent me into a momentary trance state that lasted a few seconds. It was a instant flashback so it didn't interfere with my driving. The vision I'm about to share with you was like something out of Zechariah Sitchin for those familiar with ancient astronaut theory and the Annunaki. But my vision is more down to earth and humane. The ones I remember came to earth to help people, not enslave them.

I remembered being a little boy of about three years of age on a house ship; a hovering ship that was either docked or hovering in one spot, in other words what we call a UFO. I was looking out the wide windows to the scene below. The house ship had oblong windows that encircled much of the curvature inside. I can hear the humming of either the engine system or the climate control of the heating and cooling system.

The infrastructure below on the ground had lit towers and it appeared to be many buildings in phases of construction admist many frames and metal beams and vehicles. Other ships were flying in and out or to and fro. What amused me most was the red and blue lights that lit up the activity. . Im sure the there was all colors of lighting but red and blue stuck out for me at the time. I was sad and bored cause I was waiting for my Father. My Father had left me on the houseship with some nannies while he visited his engineer friends . I recall many lonely and bored days on the houseship waiting for him. The house ship was not at all like the movies or star trek, The ships was decorated to be comfortable like a home with carpeting and couches. I had a room with carpeted play pods arranged like a maze in my room where I often played and feel asleep in. I liked playing hide and seek on the house ship and remembered running down the corridors or hallways till my nannies called for me or my Father came home. He seemed to be involved with a team of biologists and engineers and scientists, and we were on some sort of trip because the ship was not my usual home, That is all I recall.

The feeling I'm left with is a deep loss, and longing to remember more cause I'm actually missing someone I've never known in this life. If I was back aboard this ship, I almost feel I would know my way around and find my bedroom and dining area and recognize my Father if I saw him. The decor inside had a lot of gold and brown colors and minimal stuff . I dont recall any control panels or cockpits or pimped out electronics like they show in the movies. lol. All technology was already built into the ship as a type of A.I. system that controlled everything.

The public is currently not being told our true history on earth. As all secret societies know, the technology we have today is not new. We are simply in another repeat cycle. We once had high technology before. I have a feeling that soon our starry origins will be revealed
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

:vomfg:

No way! Lol.

I'm just now getting into the Astro Theology stuff. It's slowly making sense.

goofy thum
 Quoting: Uncle Mikey

Yes ! The Jewish people are Awesome ! They have zero problems with astrology, unlike Christians. I dont understand why Christians have demonized astrology when their faith comes from Mithraic, Persian, Greek and Sumerian Magi astrology.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, they work for Apollyon, the Destroyer...

We already know all too well what our Two Witnesses are capable of… AIDS, Bio-Warfare, Chimeras… there seems to be no limit to the hell they have been unleashing already.

As you read further, you can see how this all ends. The Earth Experiment is terminated. All life is extinguished. A new Earth is created.

From the ashes rises the Phoenix....the Benu rises from the BenBen...
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
BTW friend, Im going to brush up on chemistry and biology, to keep up with your posts. Im ready to learn the WITHIN.. I need to before Spring

Spring is when the boy is raised ! or lowered, or whatever...lol. He will be the one with the incorruptable body.

Ill elaborate more soon...
Uncle Mikey  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had this vision...(I wrote down what I saw in a trance) I rarely post something without substantiation but anyways....

There was a post pinned yesterday regarding the "Pulse of the Earth" (7.83Hz). Fascinating stuff. If the New Man is created on another planet, his Bio-Rhythms would be different. I wonder if that would make him have an advantage over us?

There's been a lot of talk regarding Mercury and ice lately. If there were Nephilim DNA in that ice... wow!

Superman from another planet... it seems so plausible nowadays.

unclemikey-246
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

There was a post pinned yesterday regarding the "Pulse of the Earth" (7.83Hz). Fascinating stuff. If the New Man is created on another planet, his Bio-Rhythms would be different. I wonder if that would make him have an advantage over us?

There's been a lot of talk regarding Mercury and ice lately. If there were Nephilim DNA in that ice... wow!

:unclemikey-246:

Qoute by President George W Bush

"Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?' "

Yes, that will be my project. Using my Alchemy books, I will come back with a synopsis of his genetic code...

And it will related to the Blue and white tzitzits that Jewish people are required to wear on themselves..

Mercury btw in Astrology is called the CHARIOTEER for the sun since it rises before or precedes the sun

so Ill think about this ice article.. hmmm
stillhere

User ID: 26842649
United States
12/02/2012 05:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump for later reading. Thankshf
"You can bend it and twist it... You can misuse and abuse it... But even God cannot change the Truth.”
Michael Levy
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for later reading. Thankshf
 Quoting: stillhere

cmon, just read it..lol... It makes our brains hurt but this is important stuff !
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im going to check too if I have major vacation in my transit chart next year ... like out of earths orbit vacation, lol

If not oh well, dont we all wish we were he..

Most important thing is that the prophecy comes true regardless. We need this manchild. He will lead unto the new world...
Uncle Mikey  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 06:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
We need this manchild. He will lead unto the new world...

I hope he has a Chronovisor I could borrow... just for a few hours.

chuckle
Artaius

User ID: 6477604
Germany
12/02/2012 06:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Phosphorus is used to make matches. The name literally means „Light Bearer“, or „Lucifer“!
Phosphorus is often likened to Venus, (which has a Sulphur atmosphere) as well as the goddess Isis.

Phosphorus.

Just sayin´

Still readin this thread.

Last Edited by A r c on 12/02/2012 06:27 PM
There will come a time when you believe everything ends.
This will be the beginning
[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Tri-Polar
User ID: 28249212
United States
12/02/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Artaius

Germany
12/02/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a certain reason why the sign of cancer is on top of that "arch-gate" ?

unclemikey-295

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1548981
Australia
12/02/2012 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Two witnesess....witnessed something but what?
They Testify to the god of the Earth.
They witnesessed the Murder of Abel.
They watched the god of the Earth Kill Abel not Cain.
Artaius

Germany
12/02/2012 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Apollo!

You know what´s funny.
I live near cologne and one time I went to the cologne cathedral, guess what I saw in one of those "window-pictures": the 12 zodiac signs.

I thought to myself "well, and this in a catholic church..."

the christian church is of course more closely linked, thatn most even understand.

Yes ! The Jewish people are Awesome ! They have zero problems with astrology, unlike Christians. I dont understand why Christians have demonized astrology when their faith comes from Mithraic, Persian, Greek and Sumerian Magi astrology.

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28899346
Philippines
12/02/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is there a certain reason why the sign of cancer is on top of that "arch-gate" ?

:unclemikey-295:

Quoting: Artaius

The Tropic of Cancer, also referred to as the Northern tropic, is the circle of latitude on the Earth that marks the most northerly position at which the Sun may appear directly overhead at its zenith. This event occurs once per year, at the time of the June solstice, when the Northern Hemisphere is tilted toward the Sun to its maximum extent.

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Apollo!

You know what´s funny.
I live near cologne and one time I went to the cologne cathedral, guess what I saw in one of those "window-pictures": the 12 zodiac signs.

I thought to myself "well, and this in a catholic church..."

the christian church is of course more closely linked, thatn most even understand.

Quoting: Artaius

Yes ! Catholics have no props with astology either, Its only the Protestants..

They dont hide the Sun God Mythology in the least...

:waferhost::popesun:
:sacredheart::waferchalice:
:wingedsundisk:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399685
United States
12/02/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
:colorbump: to save for later hf!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
We need this manchild. He will lead unto the new world...

I hope he has a Chronovisor I could borrow... just for a few hours.

chuckle

LOL !! cool...

What I want to see is THE MOVIE of Earth in the early days...=)
Artaius

Germany
Report Abusive Post
Resonance - Beings of Frequency.

Did you mean that movie?
I saw that. Makes total sense.
Knew that already to some point, but hadn´t connected that to Melatonin for example.

The "Pulse of the earth" / The Schumann-Frequency has raised since it has been discovered. It was at 7.83 Hz and it´s now at 12 or something, if I remember right.

unclemikey-246

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s
Artaius

Germany
12/02/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you.

The Tropic of Cancer, also referred to as the Northern tropic, is the circle of latitude on the Earth that marks the most northerly position at which the Sun may appear directly overhead at its zenith. This event occurs once per year, at the time of the June solstice, when the Northern Hemisphere is tilted toward the Sun to its maximum extent.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28899346

[Louis L'Amour]

~ A r c t u r u s

GLP