Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,228 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 437,308
Pageviews Today: 703,332Threads Today: 238Posts Today: 3,654
08:39 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17256823
United States
12/02/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!
You feeling what I am saying? Any of you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421478
United States
12/02/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!
Going to need a lot of warm bodies for World War III.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24535335
United States
12/02/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!
Now they get to sacrifice our daughters too.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
War! WAR! WAR!!!
User ID: 28737707
United States
12/02/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
You don't have to be a 180 lb macho man to stop a bullet.

Hooray for war! banana
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28916352
United States
12/02/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm to old and my daughters are too young. I'd hate to become Jehovah's Witness to avoid that crap, but I'm not above it.

I'm not having kids for the war machine. Only desperate or stupid people join the military anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
12/02/2012 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
they will be included in the next draft.....

and why do u think they bot all those bullet proof guard shacks? there will be no escape to Canada this time.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12506015
United States
12/02/2012 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Goddamned femi-nazis. I rather stay home in the kitchen than go take part in operation human shield.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28944490
Canada
12/02/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
War is hell. I wouldn't want a women covering my back during room to room clearing.

Nothing personal, men just have superior reflexes.

Women do make better pilots though, they can handle much higher G-Forces then males.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a scary thought. Very possible though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28870983
United States
12/02/2012 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a hunch the next load of draftees will be sent to frozen North Korea...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18598833
United States
12/02/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17256823

women demanded equal rights in everything

now they get to be on the front line, get maimed, disfigured, paralyzed and killed just like the men

yippee

Hillary Clinton already said she was 100% in favor of women on the front line in the name of "fairness", and so did Obama

somehow all the deluded leftist females who voted for those two missed that part....

oh the irony
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, the way I see it, you ladies should embrace having children and rearing them. That might save you from running to Canada.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/02/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, the way I see it, you ladies should embrace having children and rearing them. That might save you from running to Canada.

No.

Run to Canada so I can get you pregnant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28684991
United States
12/02/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cant carry a wounded 250 pound man on there back what a joke.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, Can't carry a man that heavy on average. Maybe they will seduce the enemy?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Planned Parenthood might not have as many sacrifices, maybe that will work out in a twisted way for the better. Well, by by my little sweet, tender, petite lady.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/02/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, Can't carry a man that heavy on average. Maybe they will seduce the enemy?

Or just switch entirely if they start to win.

They would surrender weapons food and ammunition if it ensured survival.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are they going to draft Jewish ladies too, or will they get deferments, just like the "men".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27489647
United States
12/02/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

No.

Run to Canada so I can get you pregnant.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28944490

Woman want equal rights. I wholeheartly beleive they should be forward deployed. Let them have their time in history, for by the end of this century there will be no such thing as a frontline (forward) deployment.
samanthasunflower

User ID: 14930415
United States
12/02/2012 08:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
I guess this would be a way to fix the problem of the US fertility rate collapsing. Introduce the draft and there would be a giant baby boom in 9 months.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152779
United States
12/02/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
In general, an American woman is not a warrior. No draft.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Remember the " Immortals" In 300?

Imagine a whole army of seducers. I wonder if that would work?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28916352
United States
12/02/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess this would be a way to fix the problem of the US fertility rate collapsing. Introduce the draft and there would be a giant baby boom in 9 months.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

Yeah, by rape.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it would work. They would be called generation mommybangers!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5152971
United States
12/02/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are mostly used for comms and other crucial jobs on base that have to do with mission prep and require good organization. Like logistics. Girls WONT be on the front lines thats like suiciding a whole squad smh.

If anything there will be one woman per squad to give it up so we dont go completely insane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1779676
United States
12/02/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

women demanded equal rights in everything

now they get to be on the front line, get maimed, disfigured, paralyzed and killed just like the men

yippee

Hillary Clinton already said she was 100% in favor of women on the front line in the name of "fairness", and so did Obama

somehow all the deluded leftist females who voted for those two missed that part....

oh the irony
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18598833

Hey, it's only fair!

Femi-nazis wanted it, they got it!

They can be JUST LIKE MEN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28815445
United States
12/02/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP women are more then capable, my wife is a cop, i am Army and been in the Army training with women. what we dont need is meterosexual males like you in the word.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28815445
United States
12/02/2012 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are mostly used for comms and other crucial jobs on base that have to do with mission prep and require good organization. Like logistics. Girls WONT be on the front lines thats like suiciding a whole squad smh.

If anything there will be one woman per squad to give it up so we dont go completely insane.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5152971

I bet men like you have never been in the Army of any kind.
FatalW1shes

User ID: 18009481
United States
12/02/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have no problem with it as long as they don't lower the standards.

If a woman can hump an 80 pound ruck and full combat load (320 rounds) and an M4 and still be effective after a week of humping 20klicks a day....

Fuck it. Let her do it. She gets her boys killed they will frag her ass and get rid of her.....just like they do the boys.

Women want equal rights....fine by me. I just have to question why they want this. War is hell. Bullets hurt and when they get captured they won't be treated like men.

They will be raped and tortured.

I hope they know this going in.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/02/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5152971

I bet men like you have never been in the Army of any kind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28815445

Guys like that should be human mine detectors.

GLP