Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 8,106
Pageviews Today: 16,477Threads Today: 8Posts Today: 130
12:09 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23642696
United States
12/02/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!
I have no problem with it as long as they don't lower the standards.

If a woman can hump an 80 pound ruck and full combat load (320 rounds) and an M4 and still be effective after a week of humping 20klicks a day....

Fuck it. Let her do it. She gets her boys killed they will frag her ass and get rid of her.....just like they do the boys.

Women want equal rights....fine by me. I just have to question why they want this. War is hell. Bullets hurt and when they get captured they won't be treated like men.

They will be raped and tortured.

I hope they know this going in.
 Quoting: FatalW1shes

I know. How bad would it be to be at war in an Islamic country?

I don't think they would do that stupid, but stupid shit is commonplace.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28737707
United States
12/02/2012 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: So, women get COMBAT clearance. Then they bring back the draft. Then you women who never said a peep get drafted!

If a woman can hump an 80 pound ruck and full combat load (320 rounds) and an M4 and still be effective after a week of humping 20klicks a day....

Fuck it. Let her do it. She gets her boys killed they will frag her ass and get rid of her.....just like they do the boys.

Women want equal rights....fine by me. I just have to question why they want this. War is hell. Bullets hurt and when they get captured they won't be treated like men.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23642696

They already get raped by our own people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5152971
United States
12/02/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are mostly used for comms and other crucial jobs on base that have to do with mission prep and require good organization. Like logistics. Girls WONT be on the front lines thats like suiciding a whole squad smh.

If anything there will be one woman per squad to give it up so we dont go completely insane.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5152971

I bet men like you have never been in the Army of any kind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28815445

Guys like that should be human mine detectors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28737707

Nah, only my cousins and step brother have served. Who actually contributed and said that they wish each squadron had a few bitches to calm their nerves. So good luck when the SHTF send me a postcard from camp fema.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28916352
United States
12/02/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23642696

They already get raped by our own people.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28737707

I know, this should be in the brochure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25450407
United States
12/02/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women want an equal playing fields for the "Rewards" side of life ... then they should step up to the plate for the "Paying the Dues" and "Cost" side of life.

So far American Women have believed in a double standard ... Give them ALL the Rewards but do NOT have them pay any of the costs in blood and guts that it takes to get allow society to have those rewards to pass out.

Time to equalize out the "Cost" side of the equation so it isn't men carrying virtually all the costs but it is split 50/50 (and yes this means women in front line down and dirty combat in equal numbers to men)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
12/02/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe what women want is equal pay for doing the same job a man does. Right now they don't get that. But other than that most women just want to be women and don't want to take a man's place.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17256823
United States
12/02/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
your wife is a good cop I bet. You are a fool for betting I am not in contention with you in any arena. Your wife might be tough enough, but most women are not. Protect your women, don't throw then into the mouth of the beast because you are special enough to lean on her paycheck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28475352
United States
12/02/2012 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
no, if women get combat clearance that does not mean that women will be drafted. but it definitely helps to have those trained WOMEN in combat, rather than those fresh draftees in the beginning, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1582303
United States
12/02/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
What can be done to a female P.O.W. that cannot be done to a male? She may be impregnated by the enemy! Just think of all the implications. Maybe that's why women belong far away from both combat and voting booths. They just can't think things thru to their logical conclusions.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/02/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, My thought is not if one special woman beast can do it here or there. We all know that is possible. Those who can do it, for some reason aren't femine. However, most females could never do it in a million years. Now when all of the she beasts assume the role of " most woman", want will you do if you have a lovely, " normal" daughter who gets sucked into the vacuum of hell? What will be your defense? You didn't teach her to speak up. Why? Because she didn't have to, it was inconvenient and now instead of looking at her smart phone all day, she is in combat, shaking and calling for Daddy.

To the person of whom speaks of a wife that is a cop, well, you know the truth. If men weren't with her to protect her, she would be junk. That is nature. That is fact. My POINT is not about you cuckold morons, but concerning men who have daughter etc...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23642696
United States
12/02/2012 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women want an equal playing fields for the "Rewards" side of life ... then they should step up to the plate for the "Paying the Dues" and "Cost" side of life.

So far American Women have believed in a double standard ... Give them ALL the Rewards but do NOT have them pay any of the costs in blood and guts that it takes to get allow society to have those rewards to pass out.

Time to equalize out the "Cost" side of the equation so it isn't men carrying virtually all the costs but it is split 50/50 (and yes this means women in front line down and dirty combat in equal numbers to men)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25450407

I'll make you a deal, when we actually get equal rights, then we will start this topic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28969846
United States
12/03/2012 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
In general, an American woman is not a warrior. No draft.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1152779

you think, lol

guess what,

the next draft will be ALL able bodied americans, 18 - 42, endorsed by your favorite political party

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9968554
United States
12/03/2012 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
The fucking dykes ruined everything. Because of them we have to work and now go to combat. I propose only dyckes can be drafted and face combat. I think as head of DHS Jan the Man must be the first one in there with her troop of carpet munchers to combat with the evil terrorists. Really, isn't that what this is all about? The dyckes want to exert their power over the ME. So we need to let them do so alone and without sending our men in there.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 01:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
(The average female Army recruit is 4.8 inches shorter, 31.7 pounds lighter, has 37.4 fewer pounds of muscle, and 5.7 more pounds of fat than the average male recruit. She has only 55 percent of the upper-body strength and 72 percent of the lower-body strength... An Army study of 124 men and 186 women done in 1988 found that women are more than twice as likely to suffer leg injuries and nearly five times as likely to suffer fractures as men.)
+
(I was stunned. The Army was a vast day-care center, full of unmarried teen-age mothers using it as a welfare home. I took training seriously and really tried to keep up with the men. I found I couldn't. It wasn't even close. I had no idea the difference in physical ability was so huge. There were always crowds of women sitting out exercises or on crutches from training injuries.

They [the Army] were so scared of sexual harassment that women weren't allowed to go anywhere without another woman along. They called them 'Battle Buddies.' It was crazy. I was twenty-six years old but I couldn't go to the bathroom by myself.)
+
(During the early Beatles' tour of America, not only were the screams of adolescent girls so intense that the music was inaudible, the concert halls were left afterwards stinking of urine. There was also a report of urinary incontinence among 'Land Girls' during WWII when they attempted arduous tasks such as tree-felling.)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, your wife is the exception. What about the men that are married to real women? What do they do?

Answer that please.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 01:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nailed it. Damn, nothing left to say! Thirty lbs less much.. Cough cough!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wel, I will sit at home, a capable male and be so happy OUR LADIES, are protecting my right to sip hot cocoa!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
12/03/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Where are the ladies at? Drop it like it how bitches, and it's not you sticky booty it's your pretend BALLS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's next? Armored baby strollers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
12/03/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
All most women wanted was equal pay. Not to be a man. And there will never be a draft for women in combat. It would never work. Desk jobs are better for them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/03/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
A woman can use a slit trench just as well as a man.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
12/03/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Because so far, it's come risk-free for them.

Now they find out what equal pay for equal work means. You have to do the dangerous work too.

Or, maybe this will cause more female resistance to the draft and save us having a draft. That would be the best outcome.

Pacifism was strong in the 1970's because people were being drafted. Now it's all volunteer, so you can expect the troops to do more sketchy stuff (they volunteered after all) and the rest of us whose children are not in the military say the same thing: they volunteered.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27162552
United States
12/03/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, I'm feeling what your are saying.
Although, even though I do say a peep, I will probably get drafted anyway.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28008747
United States
12/03/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fucking dykes ruined everything. Because of them we have to work and now go to combat. I propose only dyckes can be drafted and face combat. I think as head of DHS Jan the Man must be the first one in there with her troop of carpet munchers to combat with the evil terrorists. Really, isn't that what this is all about? The dyckes want to exert their power over the ME. So we need to let them do so alone and without sending our men in there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9968554

That would be great, but in the very likely event that we won't send a lezzie-only army out there -- you know the men are stuck with going and saying nice things won't actually stop it --

What did YOU do while the lezzies were getting you all the affirmative action, getting you paid the same as a man doing not the same job but one that's "equivalent" even though it's more dangerous and uncomfortable and requires more strength, etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23941261
Ireland
12/03/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Women would be easier to control than men, if a dictator wants military control.

GLP